Subject Areas on Research
- A microliter oxygen electrode system for sperm suspensions.
- Comparison of tumor and normal tissue oxygen tension measurements using OxyLite or microelectrodes in rodents.
- Gamma-L-glutaminyl-3,4-benzoquinone. Structural studies and enzymatic synthesis.
- Gossypol: uncoupling of respiratory chain and oxidative phosphorylation.
- In vivo O2 consumption in rhesus monkeys in light and dark.
- Long-term implantation of voltammetric oxidase/peroxide glucose sensors in the rat peritoneum.
- Oxygenation of head and neck cancer: changes during radiotherapy and impact on treatment outcome.
- Phenylephrine-induced anterior chamber hypoxia.
- Pretreatment oxygenation profiles of human soft tissue sarcomas.
- Radiation therapy and hyperthermia improve the oxygenation of human soft tissue sarcomas.
- Regional H2O2 concentration in rat brain after hyperoxic convulsions.
- Retinal oxygen consumption in vitro. The effect of diabetes mellitus, oxygen and glucose.
- The corneal polarization cross.
- The effect of the perflubron emulsion Oxygent on the calibration characteristics of polarographic oxygen electrodes.
- The nature of fluorocarbon enhanced cerebral oxygen transport.
- Vitrectomy prevents retinal hypoxia in branch retinal vein occlusion.
Keywords of People