Subject Areas on Research
- Building a tuberculosis-free world: The Lancet Commission on tuberculosis.
- God and the government: testing a compensatory control mechanism for the support of external systems.
- Mental illness in U.S. Presidents between 1776 and 1974: a review of biographical sources.
- Political gender inequality and infant mortality in the United States, 1990-2012.
- Role of the social milieu in health and wellness.
- The Physician as Dictator
- The politics of assessment: water and sanitation MDGs in the Middle East.
Keywords of People