Poly Adenosine Diphosphate Ribose
Subject Areas on Research
- Assay for protein modification by poly-ADP-ribose in vitro.
- DEK is a poly(ADP-ribose) acceptor in apoptosis and mediates resistance to genotoxic stress.
- Endogenous polymers of ADP-ribose are associated with the nuclear matrix.
- High-affinity interaction of poly(ADP-ribose) and the human DEK oncoprotein depends upon chain length.
- Iduna protects the brain from glutamate excitotoxicity and stroke by interfering with poly(ADP-ribose) polymer-induced cell death.
- Nucleolar-nucleoplasmic shuttling of TARG1 and its control by DNA damage-induced poly-ADP-ribosylation and by nucleolar transcription.
- PARP-1 Controls the Adipogenic Transcriptional Program by PARylating C/EBPβ and Modulating Its Transcriptional Activity.