Subject Areas on Research
- Cellular response to phase-separated blends of tyrosine-derived polycarbonates.
- Design of a free-floating polycarbonate-urethane meniscal implant using finite element modeling and experimental validation.
- Impact of polymer-bound iodine on fibronectin adsorption and osteoblast cell morphology in radiopaque medical polymers: tyrosine-derived polycarbonate blends as a model system.
- Recyclable plastics as substrata for settlement and growth of bryozoans Bugula neritina and barnacles Amphibalanus amphitrite.
- pH-Responsive, Functionalizable Spyrocyclic Polycarbonate: A Versatile Platform for Biocompatible Nanoparticles.