Subject Areas on Research
- Aminopyridines and sparteine as inhibitors of membrane potassium conductance: effects on Myxicola giant axons and the lobster neuromuscular junction.
- Amphitrite ornata erythrocruorin. II. Molecular controls of function.
- Crab regulation of cross-ecosystem resource transfer by marine foraging fire ants.
- Hemoglobins of two terebellid polychaetes: Enoplobranchus sanguineus and Amphitrite ornata.
- Hidden in plain sight: the ecology and physiology of organismal transparency.
- Isolation of polypeptide chains with heme from the extracellular hemoglobin of Amphitrite ornata (Polychaeta, Annelida).