Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteriophage T4 proteins replicate plasmids with a preformed R loop at the T4 ori(uvsY) replication origin in vitro.
- DNA nicks inflicted by restriction endonucleases are repaired by a RecA- and RecB-dependent pathway in Escherichia coli.
- Enhanced repair of a cisplatin-damaged reporter chloramphenicol-O-acetyltransferase gene and altered activities of DNA polymerases alpha and beta, and DNA ligase in cells of a human malignant glioma following in vivo cisplatin therapy.
- Enhancer-origin interaction in plasmid R6K involves a DNA loop mediated by initiator protein.
- In vitro repair synthesis of BCNU-induced DNA damage.
- Structure of the Rad50 x Mre11 DNA repair complex from Saccharomyces cerevisiae by electron microscopy.
- Two forms of mitochondrial DNA ligase III are produced in Xenopus laevis oocytes.
- Validating genetic risk associations for ovarian cancer through the international Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
Keywords of People