Subject Areas on Research
- Association and interactions between DNA repair gene polymorphisms and adult glioma.
- Bacteriophage T4 proteins replicate plasmids with a preformed R loop at the T4 ori(uvsY) replication origin in vitro.
- DNA nicks inflicted by restriction endonucleases are repaired by a RecA- and RecB-dependent pathway in Escherichia coli.
- Enhancer-origin interaction in plasmid R6K involves a DNA loop mediated by initiator protein.
- Genetic variants of the nonhomologous end joining gene LIG4 and severe radiation pneumonitis in nonsmall cell lung cancer patients treated with definitive radiotherapy.
- Polymorphism of DNA ligase I and risk of lung cancer--a case-control analysis.
- Polymorphisms of LIG4 and XRCC4 involved in the NHEJ pathway interact to modify risk of glioma.
- Structure of the Rad50 x Mre11 DNA repair complex from Saccharomyces cerevisiae by electron microscopy.
- Two forms of mitochondrial DNA ligase III are produced in Xenopus laevis oocytes.
- Validating genetic risk associations for ovarian cancer through the international Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
Keywords of People