Subject Areas on Research
- Biomimetic anchors for antifouling and antibacterial polymer brushes on stainless steel.
- Effect of fibronectin amount and conformation on the strength of endothelial cell adhesion to HEMA/EMA copolymers.
- Expanding MIRAgel scleral buckle simulating an orbital tumor in four cases.
- Hepatocyte encapsulation for enhanced cellular functions.
- Imaging of cell/substrate contacts on polymers by total internal reflection fluorescence microscopy.
- In vivo detection of SERS-encoded plasmonic nanostars in human skin grafts and live animal models.
- Tissue-Integrating Oxygen Sensors: Continuous Tracking of Tissue Hypoxia.
- Water-soluble treatments to enhance glucose permeability of protein-resistant polymer overlayers.