Subject Areas on Research
- C5a stimulates secretion of tumor necrosis factor from human mononuclear cells in vitro. Comparison with secretion of interleukin 1 beta and interleukin 1 alpha.
- Characterization of the effects of endotoxin on macrophage tumor cell killing.
- Contribution of bacterial outer membrane vesicles to innate bacterial defense.
- Enhancement of macrophage-mediated tumor cell killing by bacterial outer membrane proteins (porins).
- Monokine production following in vitro stimulation of the THP-1 human monocytic cell line with pertussis vaccine components.
- National Utilization and Forecasting of Ototopical Antibiotics: Medicaid Data Versus "Dr. Google".
- Release of outer membrane vesicles by Gram-negative bacteria is a novel envelope stress response.
- The lipid lysyl-phosphatidylglycerol is present in membranes of Rhizobium tropici CIAT899 and confers increased resistance to polymyxin B under acidic growth conditions.