Subject Areas on Research
- Alkaloids of some African, Asian, Polynesian and Australian species of Erythrina.
- Association of maternal and intrauterine characteristics with age at menarche in a multiethnic population in Hawaii.
- Migration and gout: the Tokelau Island migrant study.
- Post-Austronesian migrational wave of West Polynesians to Micronesia.
- Reconciling Conflicting Phylogenies in the Origin of Sweet Potato and Dispersal to Polynesia.
- Simulating social-ecological systems: the Island Digital Ecosystem Avatars (IDEA) consortium.
- The Marquesans at the fringes of the Austronesian expansion.