Subject Areas on Research
- Construction and validation of the chronic acquired polyneuropathy patient-reported index (CAP-PRI): A disease-specific, health-related quality-of-life instrument.
- Laboratory testing for lyme neuroborreliosis--reply.
- Lyme disease: authentic imitator or wishful imitation?
- Motor variant of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy in a child.
- Multifocal motor neuropathy: 30 years from onset to diagnosis.
- Neuromuscular Disease in the Neurointensive Care Unit.
- Neuromuscular ultrasound in polyneuropathies and motor neuron disease.
- Pharmacogenetic Discovery in CALGB (Alliance) 90401 and Mechanistic Validation of a VAC14 Polymorphism that Increases Risk of Docetaxel-Induced Neuropathy.