Subject Areas on Research
- DNA synthesis in strains of Escherichia coli K12 with temperature-sensitive DNA ligase and DNA polymerase I.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid ligase. A steady state kinetic analysis of the reaction catalyzed by the enzyme from Escherichia coli.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid ligase. Isolation and physical characterization of the homogeneous enzyme from Escherichia coli.
- Enzymatic joining of polynucleotides. XI. Reversal of Escherichia coli deoxyribonucleic acid ligase reaction.
- Genetic and enzymatic characterization of a conditional lethal mutant of Escherichia coli K12 with a temperature-sensitive DNA ligase.
- Modification of Escherichia coli DNA ligase by cleavage with trypsin.