Subject Areas on Research
- Abdominal pain and weight loss in a patient with well controlled diabetes.
- Back pain in the elderly.
- Epstein-Barr virus and Guillain-Barrè syndrome.
- Rates of new neurological deficit associated with spine surgery based on 108,419 procedures: a report of the scoliosis research society morbidity and mortality committee.
- Recurrent acute inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculitis after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
- Return of normal urological and neurological function after revision surgery for spondyloptosis. Case report.
- Transient lumbosacral polyradiculopathy after prostatectomy: association with spinal stenosis.