Subject Areas on Research
- A monoclonal antibody reactive with a second epitope of the 67,000-dalton human T cell antigen.
- Direct and indirect reputation formation in nonhuman great apes (Pan paniscus, Pan troglodytes, Gorilla gorilla, Pongo pygmaeus) and human children (Homo sapiens).
- Dust accumulation in the canopy: a potential cause of dental microwear in primates.
- EMG of the digastric muscle in gibbon and orangutan: functional consequences of the loss of the anterior digastric in orangutans.
- Emergence of the keratinocyte growth factor multigene family during the great ape radiation.
- FOXP2 variation in great ape populations offers insight into the evolution of communication skills.
- Feeding behavior, diet, and the functional consequences of jaw form in orangutans, with implications for the evolution of Pongo.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of keratinocyte growth factor gene amplification and dispersion in evolution of great apes and humans.
- Humans have evolved specialized skills of social cognition: the cultural intelligence hypothesis.
- Isolation and characterization of an alphoid centromeric repeat family from the human Y chromosome.
- Metacarpal head biomechanics: a comparative backscattered electron image analysis of trabecular bone mineral density in Pan troglodytes, Pongo pygmaeus, and Homo sapiens.
- Orangutan alpha-satellite monomers are closely related to the human consensus sequence.
- Population genetic and phylogenetic evidence for positive selection on regulatory mutations at the factor VII locus in humans.
- Reaching around barriers: the performance of the great apes and 3-5-year-old children.
- The foot of Homo naledi.
Keywords of People