Subject Areas on Research
- A monoclonal antibody reactive with a second epitope of the 67,000-dalton human T cell antigen.
- Direct and indirect reputation formation in nonhuman great apes (Pan paniscus, Pan troglodytes, Gorilla gorilla, Pongo pygmaeus) and human children (Homo sapiens).
- Dust accumulation in the canopy: a potential cause of dental microwear in primates.
- EMG of the digastric muscle in gibbon and orangutan: functional consequences of the loss of the anterior digastric in orangutans.
- Emergence of the keratinocyte growth factor multigene family during the great ape radiation.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization analysis of keratinocyte growth factor gene amplification and dispersion in evolution of great apes and humans.
- Humans have evolved specialized skills of social cognition: the cultural intelligence hypothesis.
- Metacarpal head biomechanics: a comparative backscattered electron image analysis of trabecular bone mineral density in Pan troglodytes, Pongo pygmaeus, and Homo sapiens.
- Population genetic and phylogenetic evidence for positive selection on regulatory mutations at the factor VII locus in humans.
- Reaching around barriers: the performance of the great apes and 3-5-year-old children.
- The foot of Homo naledi.
Keywords of People