Subject Areas on Research
- Can the US examination for lower extremity deep venous thrombosis be abbreviated? A prospective study of 755 examinations.
- Detection of deep venous thrombosis by magnetic resonance imaging.
- Effectiveness of thigh-length graduated compression stockings to reduce the risk of deep vein thrombosis after stroke (CLOTS trial 1): a multicentre, randomised controlled trial.
- Mechanical calf compression and aspirin prophylaxis for total knee arthroplasty.
- Sonographic assessment of lower limb vein diameters: implications for the diagnosis and characterization of deep venous thrombosis.
- Sonographic estimates of vein size in the lower extremities: subjective assessment compared with direct measurement.