Subject Areas on Research
- Abortion, death, and the sanctity of life.
- Are births underreported in rural China? Manipulation of statistical records in response to China's population policies.
- Birth planning propaganda, incentives and peer pressure.
- Carrots and sticks: fertility effects of China's population policies.
- Fifty years to prove Malthus right.
- Is low fertility a twenty-first-century demographic crisis?
- The demographic transition in southern Africa: another look at the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- The demographic transition in southern Africa: reviewing the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- The effects of China's universal two-child policy.
- The moral limits of population control.
Keywords of People