Subject Areas on Research
- A stereoselective formal synthesis of leucascandrolide A.
- Assessing the complex sponge microbiota: core, variable and species-specific bacterial communities in marine sponges.
- Asteropsin A: an unusual cystine-crosslinked peptide from porifera enhances neuronal Ca2+ influx.
- Carteriosulfonic acids A-C, GSK-3beta inhibitors from a Carteriospongia sp.
- Cell aggregation: properties of cell surface factors from five species of sponge.
- Psammaplin A as a general activator of cell-based signaling assays via HDAC inhibition and studies on some bromotyrosine derivatives.
- Selectivity, cocrystal structures, and neuroprotective properties of leucettines, a family of protein kinase inhibitors derived from the marine sponge alkaloid leucettamine B.
- USE OF TANNED COLLAGEN SPONGES IN THE TREATMENT OF LIVER INJURIES.