Subject Areas on Research
- A stereoselective formal synthesis of leucascandrolide A.
- Assessing the complex sponge microbiota: core, variable and species-specific bacterial communities in marine sponges.
- Carteriosulfonic acids A-C, GSK-3beta inhibitors from a Carteriospongia sp.
- Current-induced flow through living sponges in nature.
- Psammaplin A as a general activator of cell-based signaling assays via HDAC inhibition and studies on some bromotyrosine derivatives.
- Selectivity, cocrystal structures, and neuroprotective properties of leucettines, a family of protein kinase inhibitors derived from the marine sponge alkaloid leucettamine B.