Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of pulsed Doppler sonography and angiography in patients with portal hypertension.
- Hedgehog pathway and pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Imaging in the preoperative evaluation of adult liver-transplant candidates: goals, merits of various procedures, and recommendations.
- Magnetic resonance imaging-derived parameter of portal flow predicts volume-mediated pulmonary hypertension in liver transplantation candidates.
- Somatostatin-induced cholestasis can be independent of portal blood flow.
- We've come a long way, baby!