Subject Areas on Research
- Age differences in personality across the adult life span: parallels in five cultures.
- Antenatal paternal adjustment and paternal attitudes after infertility treatment.
- Assessment of genetic relatedness of vaginal isolates of Candida albicans from different geographical origins.
- Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of the Brazilian Portuguese version of the Neck Disability Index and Neck Pain and Disability Scale.
- Finding the "Right-Size" Physical Therapy Workforce: International Perspective Across 4 Countries.
- Oceanic islands are not sinks of biodiversity in spore-producing plants.
- Organ donation during the financial crisis in Greece.
- Portugal leads with Europe's largest marine reserve.
- Validation of the Belief Into Action Scale (BIAC) in Portuguese Cancer Patients Receiving Chemotherapy.
- Validation of the Duke Religion Index: DUREL (Portuguese version).
- Validation of the Duke University Religion Index (DUREL) in Portuguese Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy.