Subject Areas on Research
- Cyanide-induced cytochrome a,a3 oxidation-reduction responses in rat brain in vivo.
- Differences in brain cytochrome responses to carbon monoxide and cyanide in vivo.
- Effects of diethyldithiocarbamate and nine other nucleophiles on the intersubunit protein cross-linking and inactivation of purified human alpha 2-macroglobulin by cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(II).
- Metabolic mapping of MCF10A human breast cells via multiphoton fluorescence lifetime imaging of the coenzyme NADH.
- Transfer of molecules from glia to axon in the squid may be mediated by glial vesicles.