Subject Areas on Research
- Agrobacteria lacking ornithine lipids induce more rapid tumour formation.
- Reconstructing genome evolution in historic samples of the Irish potato famine pathogen.
- The Lagrangian stochastic model for estimating footprint and water vapor fluxes over inhomogeneous surfaces.
- The association of the school food environment with dietary behaviors of young adolescents.
- The fractionated orthology of Bs2 and Rx/Gpa2 supports shared synteny of disease resistance in the Solanaceae.