Subject Areas on Research
- Biochemical and cytochemical comparison of surface membranes from normal and dystrophic chickens.
- High-Resolution Identification of Multiple Salmonella Serovars in a Single Sample by Using CRISPR-SeroSeq.
- Highly pathogenic fowlpox virus in cutaneously infected chickens, China.
- Isolation of an etiologic agent of acute respiratory disease (rhinotracheitis) of turkey poults.
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices towards avian influenza among live poultry market workers in Chongqing, China.
- Physicochemical characterization and pathogenicity studies of two turkey adenovirus isolants.