Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative toxicity of silver nanoparticles on oxidative stress and DNA damage in the nematode, Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Erythrocyte density separation on discontinuous "Percoll" gradients.
- Hydration force and bilayer deformation: a reevaluation.
- Impacts of silver nanoparticle coating on the nitrification potential of Nitrosomonas europaea.
- Improved chlorine tolerance of a polyvinyl pyrrolidone-polysulfone membrane enabled by carboxylated carbon nanotubes.
- Influence of natural organic matter on transport and retention of polymer coated silver nanoparticles in porous media.
- Intracellular uptake and associated toxicity of silver nanoparticles in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Long-term transformation and fate of manufactured ag nanoparticles in a simulated large scale freshwater emergent wetland.
- Low-dose AgNPs reduce lung mechanical function and innate immune defense in the absence of cellular toxicity.
- Modulation of Human Macrophage Responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis by Silver Nanoparticles of Different Size and Surface Modification.
- Polyvinyl pyrrolidone: a novel cryoprotectant in islet cell cryopreservation.
- Pulmonary toxicity of instilled silver nanoparticles: influence of size, coating and rat strain.
- Self-orienting nanocubes for the assembly of plasmonic nanojunctions.
- Silver nanoparticle toxicity is related to coating materials and disruption of sodium concentration regulation.
- Sulfidation of silver nanoparticles: natural antidote to their toxicity.
- Uptake of silver nanoparticles and toxicity to early life stages of Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes): effect of coating materials.
Keywords of People