Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial contamination of needles used for intravitreal injections: a prospective, multicenter study.
- Blood culture contamination in Tanzania, Malawi, and the United States: a microbiological tale of three cities.
- Contamination reduction during central venous catheterization.
- Does preoperative topical antimicrobial scrub reduce positive surgical site culture rates in men undergoing artificial urinary sphincter placement?
- Effect of commonly used lavage solutions on the polymerization of bone cement.
- Effect of lidocaine gel anesthesia on endophthalmitis rates following intravitreal injection.
- Efficacy of Common Antiseptic Solutions Against Clinically Relevant Planktonic Microorganisms.
- Efficacy of common antiseptic solutions against clinically relevant microorganisms in biofilm.
- Efficacy of povidone-iodine in pre-operative skin preparation.
- Implants and Breast Pocket Irrigation: Outcomes of Antibiotic, Antiseptic, and Saline Irrigation.
- Postoperative infection following strabismus surgery: case series and increased incidence in a single referral center.
- Povidone-iodine to prevent ophthalmia neonatorum.
- Residual bacterial contamination after surgical preparation of the foot or ankle with or without alcohol.
- Surgical Site Infection Prevention: A Review.
- The effect of povidone-iodine solutions used as surgical preparations on the bacterial flora of the skin.
- Use of Adjunct Antiseptic Agents in Periprosthetic Joint Infections.