Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of detectable pharmacological effects after oral administration of isoxsuprine.
- Association between Body Powder Use and Ovarian Cancer: The African American Cancer Epidemiology Study (AACES).
- DIAMOND NUCLEATION AND GROWTH ON REACTIVE TRANSITION-METAL SUBSTRATES
- Experience with intrawound vancomycin powder for posterior cervical fusion surgery.
- Experience with intrawound vancomycin powder for spinal deformity surgery.
- Genital powder use and risk of ovarian cancer: a pooled analysis of 8,525 cases and 9,859 controls.
- Novel dry powder preparations of whole inactivated influenza virus for nasal vaccination.
- Prophylactic use of intraoperative vancomycin powder and postoperative infection: an analysis of microbiological patterns in 1200 consecutive surgical cases.
- The Effect of Microporous Polysaccharide Hemospheres on Wound Healing and Scarring in Wild-Type and db/db Mice.
- Time-resolved investigation of bright visible wavelength luminescence from sulfur-doped ZnO nanowires and micropowders.
Keywords of People