Subject Areas on Research
- Absence of detectable pharmacological effects after oral administration of isoxsuprine.
- Association between Body Powder Use and Ovarian Cancer: The African American Cancer Epidemiology Study (AACES).
- Dry powder vaccines for mucosal administration: critical factors in manufacture and delivery.
- Experience with intrawound vancomycin powder for posterior cervical fusion surgery.
- Experience with intrawound vancomycin powder for spinal deformity surgery.
- Genital powder use and risk of ovarian cancer: a pooled analysis of 8,525 cases and 9,859 controls.
- Novel dry powder preparations of whole inactivated influenza virus for nasal vaccination.
- Powdered tantalum as a medium for bronchography in canine and human lungs.
- Prophylactic use of intraoperative vancomycin powder and postoperative infection: an analysis of microbiological patterns in 1200 consecutive surgical cases.
- Screening and field performance of powder-formulated insecticides on eave tube inserts against pyrethroid resistant Anopheles gambiae s.l.: an investigation into 'actives' prior to a randomized controlled trial in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Stable dry powder formulation for nasal delivery of anthrax vaccine.
- The Effect of Microporous Polysaccharide Hemospheres on Wound Healing and Scarring in Wild-Type and db/db Mice.
- Time-resolved investigation of bright visible wavelength luminescence from sulfur-doped ZnO nanowires and micropowders.
Keywords of People