Subject Areas on Research
- Extracellular Virions: The Advance Guard of Poxvirus Infections.
- Horsepox: Framing a dual use research of concern debate.
- Inhibition of poxvirus growth by Terameprocol, a methylated derivative of nordihydroguaiaretic acid.
- Necroptosis in anti-viral inflammation.
- Poxviral modifiers of cytokine responses to infection.
- Recombinant modified vaccinia virus Ankara provides durable protection against disease caused by an immunodeficiency virus as well as long-term immunity to an orthopoxvirus in a non-human primate.
- T cell inactivation by poxviral B22 family proteins increases viral virulence.
- Understanding orthopoxvirus interference with host immune responses to inform novel vaccine design.