Subject Areas on Research
- A tale worth telling: the impact of the diagnosis experience on disclosure of genetic disorders.
- Altered distribution of adiponectin isoforms in children with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS): association with insulin sensitivity and circulating satiety peptide hormones.
- Dietary macronutrient regulation of acyl and desacyl ghrelin concentrations in children with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS).
- Exclusion of maternal uniparental disomy of chromosome 14 in patients referred for Prader-Willi syndrome using a multiplex methylation polymerase chain reaction assay.
- Ghrelin concentrations in Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS) infants and children: changes during development.
- Hormonal and metabolic effects of carbohydrate restriction in children with Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Lower brain-derived neurotrophic factor in patients with prader-willi syndrome compared to obese and lean control subjects.
- Macronutrient Regulation of Ghrelin and Peptide YY in Pediatric Obesity and Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- Metabolic profiling in Prader-Willi syndrome and nonsyndromic obesity: sex differences and the role of growth hormone.
- Obestatin and adropin in Prader-Willi syndrome and nonsyndromic obesity: Associations with weight, BMI-z, and HOMA-IR.
- Oxytocin Treatment May Improve Infant Feeding and Social Skills in Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- Prader Willi Syndrome: Genetics, Metabolomics, Hormonal Function, and New Approaches to Therapy.
- Screening for hormonal, monogenic, and syndromic disorders in obese infants and children.
- Targeting the histone methyltransferase G9a activates imprinted genes and improves survival of a mouse model of Prader-Willi syndrome.
- The metabolic phenotype of Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS) in childhood: heightened insulin sensitivity relative to body mass index.
- Water intoxication in a patient with the Prader-Willi syndrome treated with desmopressin for nocturnal enuresis.
Keywords of People