Subject Areas on Research
- Amyloidogenic and anti-amyloidogenic properties of recombinant transthyretin variants.
- Cellular gene expression in papillomas of the choroid plexus from transgenic mice that express the simian virus 40 large T antigen.
- Erythrocyte polyamine levels during intravenous feeding of patients with colorectal carcinoma.
- Genetic testing improves identification of transthyretin amyloid (ATTR) subtype in cardiac amyloidosis.
- Hepcidin induction by transgenic overexpression of Hfe does not require the Hfe cytoplasmic tail, but does require hemojuvelin.
- Pathogenic Mutations Induce Partial Structural Changes in the Native β-Sheet Structure of Transthyretin and Accelerate Aggregation.
- Phase II study of high-dose fish oil capsules for patients with cancer-related cachexia.
- Protein amyloidose misfolding: mechanisms, detection, and pathological implications.
- Selection of peptides binding to the amyloid b-protein reveals potential inhibitors of amyloid formation.
- Serum prealbumin and albumin concentrations do not reflect nutritional state in children with cerebral palsy.
- Single origin of Malagasy Carnivora from an African ancestor.
- The tyrosine corner: a feature of most Greek key beta-barrel proteins.
- The winged-helix DNA-binding motif: another helix-turn-helix takeoff.
- Three biomarkers identified from serum proteomic analysis for the detection of early stage ovarian cancer.
- Transthyretin sequesters amyloid beta protein and prevents amyloid formation.
- Understanding and recognizing cardiac amyloidosis.
Keywords of People