Subject Areas on Research
- Glomus jugulare tumors with intracranial extension.
- Oral transmucosal fentanyl citrate as an anaesthetic premedication when dosed to an opioid effect vs total opioid consumption.
- Preoperative lumbar epidural morphine improves postoperative analgesia and ventilatory function after transsternal thymectomy in patients with myasthenia gravis.
- Psychosis and ketamine.
- Randomized controlled trial of acupuncture to prevent emergence delirium in children undergoing myringotomy tube placement.
- Safety considerations in the use of drug combinations during general anaesthesia.
- The sedative and analgesic sparing effect of music.