Subject Areas on Research
- An unusual dienone-phenol rearrangement product formed during the synthesis of mometasone furoate (Sch 32088).
- An unusual rearrangement product formed during production of mometasone furoate (Sch 32088).
- Efficacy and Safety of Vamorolone in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A 30-Month Nonrandomized Controlled Open-Label Extension Trial.
- Efficacy and safety of vamorolone in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: An 18-month interim analysis of a non-randomized open-label extension study.
- Phase IIa trial in Duchenne muscular dystrophy shows vamorolone is a first-in-class dissociative steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
- Serum biomarkers associated with baseline clinical severity in young steroid-naïve Duchenne muscular dystrophy boys.