Subject Areas on Research
- A novel human endogenous retroviral protein inhibits cell-cell fusion.
- Activated human plasma carboxypeptidase B is retained in the blood by binding to alpha2-macroglobulin and pregnancy zone protein.
- Activation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 sustains angiogenesis and Bcl-2 expression via the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway in endothelial cells.
- Antitumor activity and biomarker analysis of sunitinib in patients with bevacizumab-refractory metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Augmentation of transvascular transport of macromolecules and nanoparticles in tumors using vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Circulating angiogenic factors and abnormal uterine artery Doppler velocimetry in the second trimester.
- Circulating levels of the antiangiogenic marker sFLT-1 are increased in first versus second pregnancies.
- Could the Human Endogenous Retrovirus-Derived Syncytialization Inhibitor, Suppressyn, Limit Heterotypic Cell Fusion Events in the Decidua?
- Evolution and antiviral activity of a human protein of retroviral origin.
- Exposure to perfluorobutane sulfonate and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid disrupts the production of angiogenesis factors and stress responses in human placental syncytiotrophoblast.
- First trimester placental growth factor and soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 and risk for preeclampsia.
- First-trimester placental protein 13 screening for preeclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction.
- High throughput, cell type-specific analysis of key proteins in human endometrial biopsies of women from fertile and infertile couples.
- How can we better predict the risk of spontaneous miscarriage among women experiencing threatened miscarriage?
- Insulin resistance and alterations in angiogenesis: additive insults that may lead to preeclampsia.
- Placenta growth factor in sickle cell disease: association with hemolysis and inflammation.
- Placenta-Specific Protein 1 Expression in Human Papillomavirus 16/18-Positive Cervical Cancers Is Associated With Tumor Histology.
- Plasma levels of soluble Tie2 and vascular endothelial growth factor distinguish critical limb ischemia from intermittent claudication in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
- Preeclampsia: animal models for a human cure.
- Stimulation of GCMa transcriptional activity by cyclic AMP/protein kinase A signaling is attributed to CBP-mediated acetylation of GCMa.
- Suppressyn localization and dynamic expression patterns in primary human tissues support a physiologic role in human placentation.
- Syncytins expressed in human placental trophoblast.
- The IFN pregnancy recognition hormone IFN-tau blocks both development and superantigen reactivation of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis without associated toxicity.
- The effect of cigarette smoke extract on trophoblast cell viability and migration: the role of adrenomedullin.
- Vascular tissues are a primary source of BMP2 expression during bone formation induced by distraction osteogenesis.
- p53 mutation status is a primary determinant of placenta-specific protein 1 expression in serous ovarian cancers.