Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnostic efficiency of home pregnancy test kits. A meta-analysis.
- Ectopic pregnancy: 'classic' vs common presentation.
- Evidence-based pregnancy testing in clinical trials: Recommendations from a multi-stakeholder development process.
- Giant uterine leiomyoma mimicking pregnancy.
- Is this patient pregnant? Can you reliably rule in or rule out early pregnancy by clinical examination? .
- Natural limits of pregnancy testing in relation to the expected menstrual period.
- Serum progesterone for the exclusion of early pregnancy in women at risk for recurrent gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
Keywords of People