Subject Areas on Research
- Diagnostic efficiency of home pregnancy test kits. A meta-analysis.
- Ectopic pregnancy: 'classic' vs common presentation.
- Evidence-based pregnancy testing in clinical trials: Recommendations from a multi-stakeholder development process.
- Giant uterine leiomyoma mimicking pregnancy.
- Is this patient pregnant? Can you reliably rule in or rule out early pregnancy by clinical examination? .
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate levels among Kenyan women using depot medroxyprogesterone acetate in the FEM-PrEP trial.
- Natural limits of pregnancy testing in relation to the expected menstrual period.
- Peri-implantation intercourse lowers fecundability.
- Prospective evaluation of luteal phase length and natural fertility.
- Serum progesterone for the exclusion of early pregnancy in women at risk for recurrent gestational trophoblastic neoplasia.
- The use of a urinary estrone conjugates assay for detection of optimal mating time in the cynomolgus macaque (Macaca fascicularis).
- Validation of a job aid to rule out pregnancy among family planning clients in Nicaragua.
Keywords of People