Pregnancy-Associated Plasma Protein-A
Subject Areas on Research
- Antenatal surveillance of fetal growth restriction.
- Cumulus cell pappalysin-1, luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor, amphiregulin and hydroxy-delta-5-steroid dehydrogenase, 3 beta- and steroid delta-isomerase 1 mRNA levels associate with oocyte developmental competence and embryo outcomes.
- Discovery and characterization of human antibody inhibitors of pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A.
- Multimarker Risk Stratification in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height.
- Using biomarkers to assess risk and consider treatment strategies in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.