Subject Areas on Research
- Knowledge, attitudes, and use of emergency contraception among rural western North Carolina women.
- Predictors of pregnant quitters' intention to return to smoking postpartum.
- Regarding Plan B: science and politics cannot be separated.
- Unintended pregnancy and induced abortion among unmarried women in China: a systematic review.
- Unintended pregnancy and prenatal behaviors among urban, black women in Baltimore, Maryland: the Baltimore preterm birth study.
- Which young adults are most likely to use withdrawal? The importance of pregnancy attitudes and sexual pleasure.
- Why Crisis Pregnancy Centers Are Legal but Unethical.
- [Clinical experience with modified method of tubal ligation].