Subject Areas on Research
- An unusual rearrangement product formed during production of mometasone furoate (Sch 32088).
- Antioxidant lazaroid U-74006F improves renal function and reduces the expression of cytokines, inducible nitric oxide synthase, and MHC antigens in a syngeneic renal transplant model. Partial support for the response-to-injury hypothesis.
- Effect of U74006F (Tirilazad Mesylate) in rabbit eyes after argon laser trabeculoplasty.
- Inhibition of tumor necrosis factor release from cultured rat Kupffer cells by agents that reduce graft failure from storage injury.
- Prolonged production of hydroxyl radical in rat hippocampus after brain ischemia-reperfusion is decreased by 21-aminosteroids.
- Protective effect of 21-aminosteroid pretreatment in peripheral nerve low-load crush injury in mature and immature rats.
- SAHIT Investigators--on the outcome of some subarachnoid hemorrhage clinical trials.
- Studies of ischemia-reperfusion injury in skeletal muscle: efficacy of 21-aminosteroids on microcirculation and muscle contraction after an extended period of warm ischemia.