Subject Areas on Research
- Deflazacort in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: a comparison of two different protocols.
- Effect of vitamin D3 on asthma treatment failures in adults with symptomatic asthma and lower vitamin D levels: the VIDA randomized clinical trial.
- Formation of an unusual steroidal oxetane and its transformation products.
- Glucocorticoid treatment for the prevention of scoliosis in children with Duchenne muscular dystrophy: long-term follow-up.
- Long-term benefits of deflazacort treatment for boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy in their second decade.
- Steroid treatment and the development of scoliosis in males with duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- The Canadian experience with long-term deflazacort treatment in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.