Subject Areas on Research
- Commentary: Comparison of current flow cytometry methods for monoclonal B cell lymphocytosis detection.
- Effect of thymopoietin and interleukin 2 on depressed mitogenic responsiveness and colony formation of lymphocytes from patients with preleukemia.
- Lack of circulating megakaryoblasts in newborn peripheral blood: development and validation of a sensitive flow cytometric detection method.
- Lymphocyte abnormalities in preleukemia--I. Decreased NK activity, anomalous immunoregulatory cell subsets and deficient EBV receptors.
- Preleukemic states in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Preleukemic syndromes and other syndromes predisposing to leukemia.
- Regulation of membrane release in apoptosis.
- Studies of T-lymphocytes in preleukemic disorders and acute nonlymphocytic leukemia: in vitro radiosensitivity, mitogenic responsiveness, colony formation, and enumeration of lymphocytic subpopulations.