Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between Difficulty Paying Medical Bills and Forgone Medical and Prescription Drug Care.
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of integrated care for people with HIV, chronic mental illness and substance abuse disorders.
- Falling into the doughnut hole: drug spending among beneficiaries with end-stage renal disease under Medicare Part D plans.
- In Support of a Patient-Driven Initiative and Petition to Lower the High Price of Cancer Drugs.
- Increasing copayments and adherence to diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemic medications.
- Perverse incentives in the Medicare prescription drug benefit.
- Price differentiation and transparency in the global pharmaceutical marketplace.
- Repairing the broken market for antibiotic innovation.
- The concentration and persistence of health care expenditures and prescription drug expenditures in Medicare beneficiaries with Alzheimer disease and related dementias.
- The impact of manufacturer coupon use in the statin market.
- The price of psychotropic drugs: a neglected factor.
- Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus in Chongqing of China: unaffordable care for the poor.
- Would greater transparency and uniformity of health care prices benefit poor patients?
Keywords of People