Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with priapism in sickle cell disease.
- Genitourinary complications of sickle cell disease.
- Implantation of penile prostheses in patients impotent after priapism.
- Priapism associated with hemoglobin C trait.
- Priapism: etiology, treatment, and results in series of 35 presentations.
- Pulmonary hypertension and nitric oxide depletion in sickle cell disease.
- Randomized controlled trial of sildenafil for preventing recurrent ischemic priapism in sickle cell disease.
- Trends in Sickle Cell Disease-related Priapism in U.S. Children's Hospitals.