Subject Areas on Research
- An inhibitory role for brain serotonin-containing systems in the locomotor effects of d-amphetamine.
- Clinical pharmacology of benoxaprofen.
- Fura-2 transport in toad urinary bladder epithelium: effects of antidiuretic hormone, colchicine and osmotic gradients.
- MRP4-mediated regulation of intracellular cAMP and cGMP levels in trabecular meshwork cells and homeostasis of intraocular pressure.
- Prevalence of contraindications and prescription of pharmacologic therapies for gout.
- The uric acid transporter SLC2A9 is a direct target gene of the tumor suppressor p53 contributing to antioxidant defense.
- Two kinetically-distinct components of UDP-glucuronic acid transport in rat liver endoplasmic reticulum.