Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of procaine metabolism as probe for the butyrylcholinesterase enzyme investigation by simultaneous determination of procaine and its metabolite using capillary electrophoresis with electrochemiluminescence detection.
- ED 90 of Intrathecal Chloroprocaine With Fentanyl for Prophylactic Cervical Cerclage: A Sequential Allocation Biased-Coin Design.
- Intra-arterial chloroprocaine for the control of pain associated with partial splenic embolization.
- Intrathecal bupivacaine versus chloroprocaine for transvaginal cervical cerclage placement: a retrospective cohort study.
- Pharmacokinetics and Tolerability of Intraperitoneal Chloroprocaine After Fetal Extraction in Women Undergoing Cesarean Delivery.
- Pseudocholinesterase activity in human cerebrospinal fluid.
- Reply to Drs Egeler, Jayakumar, and Ford.
- Safety and efficacy of living donor liver preservation with HTK solution.
- The effects of ultrasound-guided adductor canal block versus femoral nerve block on quadriceps strength and fall risk: a blinded, randomized trial of volunteers.
- The relative analgesic value of a femoral nerve block versus adductor canal block following total knee arthroplasty: a randomized, controlled, double-blinded study.