Subject Areas on Research
- Altered proteolytic activities of ADAMTS-4 expressed by C-terminal processing.
- Characterization of and osteoarthritis susceptibility in ADAMTS-4-knockout mice.
- Genetic variants in the metzincin metallopeptidase family genes predict melanoma survival.
- IL-1 beta induces COX2, MMP-1, -3 and -13, ADAMTS-4, IL-1 beta and IL-6 in human tendon cells.
- Identification of an ADAMTS-4 cleavage motif using phage display leads to the development of fluorogenic peptide substrates and reveals matrilin-3 as a novel substrate.
- Mutations near amino end of alpha1(I) collagen cause combined osteogenesis imperfecta/Ehlers-Danlos syndrome by interference with N-propeptide processing.
- Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height.
- Reactive-site mutants of N-TIMP-3 that selectively inhibit ADAMTS-4 and ADAMTS-5: biological and structural implications.