Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinoma of the cervix: analysis of bladder and rectal radiation dose and complications.
- Development and Preliminary Evaluation of a Murine Model of Chronic Radiation-Induced Proctitis.
- Disseminated gonococcal infections (DGI).
- Image of the month. Syphilitic proctitis.
- Long-term results of an RTOG Phase II trial (00-19) of external-beam radiation therapy combined with permanent source brachytherapy for intermediate-risk clinically localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
- Persistence of proctitis in 2 cases of clindamycin-associated colitis.
- Superoxide dismutase mimic, MnTE-2-PyP(5+) ameliorates acute and chronic proctitis following focal proton irradiation of the rat rectum.
- Tolerance doses for late adverse events after hypofractionated radiotherapy for prostate cancer on trial NRG Oncology/RTOG 0415.