Subject Areas on Research
- Close, but no cigar.
- Creation of a Novel Digital Rectal Examination Evaluation Instrument to Teach and Assess Prostate Examination Proficiency.
- Doppler-guided hemorrhoidal artery ligation and rectoanal repair modification for the treatment of grade III and grade IV hemorrhoids: one-year follow-up.
- Insurance Status, Not Race, is Associated With Use of Minimally Invasive Surgical Approach for Rectal Cancer.
- Role of endoscopy in the staging and management of colorectal cancer.
- The Kraske procedure: a critical analysis of a surgical approach for mid-rectal lesions.