Subject Areas on Research
- Can this resident be saved? Identification and early intervention for struggling residents.
- Interpretations of state board criteria and disciplinary procedures regarding impaired nurses.
- Interventions in response to chemically dependent nurses: effect of context and interpretation.
- Mental health issues among clergy and other religious professionals: a review of research.
- State Board members' perceptions of impaired nurses.
- State board criteria for licensure and disciplinary procedures regarding impaired nurses.
- State boards and impaired nurses.