Subject Areas on Research
- Beneficial effects of cholecystokinin-receptor blockade and inhibition of proteolytic enzyme activity in experimental acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis in mice. Evidence for cholecystokinin as a major factor in the development of acute pancreatitis.
- CCK and other peptides modulate hypothalamic norepinephrine release in the rat: dependence on hunger or satiety.
- Do antagonists of pancreatic cholecystokinin receptors interact with central nervous system cholecystokinin receptors?
- Mechanisms of oleoylethanolamide-induced changes in feeding behavior and motor activity.
- Pancreatic growth: interaction of exogenous cholecystokinin, a protease inhibitor, and a cholecystokinin receptor antagonist in mice.
- Plasma secretin, CCK, and pancreatic secretion in response to dietary fat in the rat.
- The effects of cholecystokinin and cholecystokinin antagonists on synaptic function in the CA1 region of the rat hippocampal slice.