Subject Areas on Research
- "Code stroke": hospitalized versus emergency department patients.
- "How Much Time Do I Have?": Communicating Prognosis in the Era of Exceptional Responders.
- "Left main equivalent" coronary artery disease: its clinical presentation and prognostic significance with nonsurgical therapy.
- "Thin" malignant melanoma: risk factors and clinical management.
- (18)F-FDG PET/CT and Melanoma: Staging, Immune Modulation and Mutation-Targeted Therapy Assessment, and Prognosis.
- (18)F-Flourodeoxy-Glucose PET/Computed Tomography in Brain Tumors: Value to Patient Management and Survival Outcomes.
- (18)F-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography/computed tomography after one cycle of chemotherapy in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: results of a Nordic/US intergroup study.
- 1-Year Impact on Medical Practice and Clinical Outcomes of FFRCT: The ADVANCE Registry.
- 1-Year Outcomes of FFRCT-Guided Care in Patients With Suspected Coronary Disease: The PLATFORM Study.
- 111-In-capromab pendetide imaging using hybrid-γ camera-computer tomography technology is not reliable in detecting seminal vesicle invasion in patients with prostate cancer.
- 18F-FDG PET/CT: Therapy Response Assessment Interpretation (Hopkins Criteria) and Survival Outcomes in Lung Cancer Patients.
- 18F-FDG metabolic tumor volume and total glycolytic activity of oral cavity and oropharyngeal squamous cell cancer: adding value to clinical staging.
- 18F-FDG-PET/CT therapy assessment of locally advanced pancreatic adenocarcinoma: impact on management and utilization of quantitative parameters for patient survival prediction.
- 1p36 is a preferential target of chromosome 1 deletions in astrocytic tumours and homozygously deleted in a subset of glioblastomas.
- 2011 ASA/ACCF/AHA/AANN/AANS/ACR/ASNR/CNS/SAIP/SCAI/SIR/SNIS/SVM/SVS guideline on the management of patients with extracranial carotid and vertebral artery disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American Stroke Association, American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, American College of Radiology, American Society of Neuroradiology, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Interventional Radiology, Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery, Society for Vascular Medicine, and Society for Vascular Surgery. Developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Neurology and Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.
- 2017 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Syncope: Executive Summary: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society.
- 20th annual Frank Costenbader Lecture--adult strabismus.
- 27-Hydroxycholesterol Impairs Plasma Membrane Lipid Raft Signaling as Evidenced by Inhibition of IL6-JAK-STAT3 Signaling in Prostate Cancer Cells.
- 27th Bethesda Conference: matching the intensity of risk factor management with the hazard for coronary disease events. Task Force 5. Stratification of patients into high, medium and low risk subgroups for purposes of risk factor management.
- 30-Day outcomes and predictors of complications after Puestow procedure.
- 30-Year Review of Pediatric- and Adult-Onset CVID: Clinical Correlates and Prognostic Indicators.
- 34th Bethesda Conference: Task force #5--Is atherosclerosis imaging cost effective?
- 5-day methotrexate for women with metastatic gestational trophoblastic disease.
- 98% IGHV gene identity is the optimal cutoff to dichotomize the prognosis of Chinese patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- A "Trapped Heart" in an Octopus Pot: Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy; Review of a Rare Clinical Syndrome Following Solid-Organ Transplant.
- A 10-gene progenitor cell signature predicts poor prognosis in lung adenocarcinoma.
- A Balancing Act: Preserving Renal Function and the Need for Decongestion.
- A Bayesian Model to Predict Survival After Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- A Bedside Risk Calculator to Preoperatively Distinguish Follicular Thyroid Carcinoma from Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
- A Canadian context for the Acute Study of Clinical Effectiveness of Nesiritide and Decompensated Heart Failure (ASCEND-HF) trial.
- A Cancer and Leukemia Group B multi-center study of DA-EPOCH-rituximab in untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with analysis of outcome by molecular subtype.
- A Comprehensive Pan-Cancer Molecular Study of Gynecologic and Breast Cancers.
- A Contemporary Clinicopathologic Analysis of Primary Urothelial Carcinoma of the Urethra Without Concurrent Renal Pelvic, Ureteral, or Bladder Carcinoma.
- A Contemporary Picture of Congestion in Heart Failure: from Dropsy Impression to Multifaceted Reality.
- A Guide for a Cardiovascular Genomics Biorepository: the CATHGEN Experience.
- A Modified Integrated Genetic Model for Risk Prediction in Younger Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- A Molecular Model for Predicting Overall Survival in Patients with Metastatic Clear Cell Renal Carcinoma: Results from CALGB 90206 (Alliance).
- A Multi-Institutional Prospective Trial Confirms Noninvasive Blood Test Maintains Predictive Value in African American Men.
- A Multi-study Coordinated Meta-analysis of Pulmonary Function and Cognition in Aging.
- A Natural Biomarker Deserving Attention: Gasping Following Primary Cardiac Arrest.
- A New Prognostic Model in Patients with Advanced Urothelial Carcinoma Treated with First-line Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors.
- A Novel Approach: Local Resection for Ampullary GIST-Case Report and Review of Literature.
- A Novel Classification of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Phenotypes Using Machine Learning Techniques: An International Multi-Institutional Analysis.
- A Novel In-hospital Congestion Score to Risk Stratify Patients Admitted for Worsening Heart Failure (from ASCEND-HF).
- A Novel Staging System for De Novo Metastatic Breast Cancer Refines Prognostic Estimates.
- A Novel Strategy to Identify Placebo Responders: Prediction Index of Clinical and Biological Markers in the EMBARC Trial.
- A Novel System to Categorize the Symptoms of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- A Pharmacoepidemiologic Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of Clindamycin in Infants.
- A Phase II trial of Denileukin Diftitox in patients with previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- A Pilot Study Evaluating Serum MMP7 as a Preoperative Prognostic Marker for Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Patients.
- A Prognostic Model of Persistent Bacteremia and Mortality in Complicated Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infection.
- A Propensity-matched Survival Analysis: Do Simultaneous Liver-lung Transplant Recipients Need a Liver?
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of a 6-Month Low-Carbohydrate Intervention on Disease Progression in Men with Recurrent Prostate Cancer: Carbohydrate and Prostate Study 2 (CAPS2).
- A Randomized Trial of Pocket-Echocardiography Integrated Mobile Health Device Assessments in Modern Structural Heart Disease Clinics.
- A Research Agenda for Communication Between Health Care Professionals and Patients Living With Serious Illness.
- A Risk Prediction Model Based on Lymph-Node Metastasis in Poorly Differentiated-Type Intramucosal Gastric Cancer.
- A Study of Thymidylate Synthase Expression as a Biomarker for Resectable Colon Cancer: Alliance (Cancer and Leukemia Group B) 9581 and 89803.
- A Summary of The 6th International Conference on Coagulation in Liver Disease: Discussion, Debate, Deliberations.
- A Summary of the 2020 Gastric Cancer Summit at Stanford University.
- A TGF-β1 genetic variant at the miRNA187 binding site significantly modifies risk of HPV16-associated oropharyngeal cancer.
- A Test in Context: Critical Evaluation of Natriuretic Peptide Testing in Heart Failure.
- A Transcriptome-Wide Association Study Among 97,898 Women to Identify Candidate Susceptibility Genes for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Risk.
- A Triage Model for Interhospital Transfers of Low Risk Intracerebral Hemorrhage Patients.
- A Validated Prognostic Multigene Expression Assay for Overall Survival in Resected Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases.
- A biologic risk model for stage I lung cancer: immunohistochemical analysis of 408 patients with the use of ten molecular markers.
- A blood-based biomarker panel to detect acute stroke.
- A brief depression scale for use in the medically ill.
- A change in the apparent diffusion coefficient after treatment with bevacizumab is associated with decreased survival in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- A cognitive-emotional biomarker for predicting remission with antidepressant medications: a report from the iSPOT-D trial.
- A combination of molecular markers and clinical features improve the classification of pancreatic cysts.
- A community approach to mortality prediction in sepsis via gene expression analysis.
- A comparison of alternative assessments of depressive symptom severity: a pilot study.
- A comparison of clinical outcomes between Canadian and American patients after nonurgent coronary stenting.
- A comparison of host response strategies to distinguish bacterial and viral infection.
- A comparison of sentinel lymph node biopsy to lymphadenectomy for endometrial cancer staging (FIRES trial): a multicentre, prospective, cohort study.
- A comparison of treatment outcomes for black patients and white patients with metastatic breast cancer. The Piedmont Oncology Association experience.
- A composite index for predicting readmission following emergency general surgery.
- A comprehensive evaluation of CHEK2 germline mutations in men with prostate cancer.
- A comprehensive, longitudinal description of the in-hospital and post-discharge clinical, laboratory, and neurohormonal course of patients with heart failure who die or are re-hospitalized within 90 days: analysis from the EVEREST trial.
- A computer based index for the prediction of operative survival in patients with cirrhosis and portal hypertension.
- A contemporary prognostic nomogram for men with hormone-refractory metastatic prostate cancer: a TAX327 study analysis.
- A copula approach for detecting prognostic genes associated with survival outcome in microarray studies.
- A detrimental effect of a combined chemotherapy-radiotherapy approach in children with diffuse intrinsic brain stem gliomas?
- A double-blind, randomized, multicenter phase 2 study of prasugrel versus placebo in adult patients with sickle cell disease.
- A dynamic model forecasting myocardial infarct size before, during, and after reperfusion therapy: an ASSENT-2 ECG/VCG substudy.
- A five-gene hedgehog signature developed as a patient preselection tool for hedgehog inhibitor therapy in medulloblastoma.
- A framework for quantifying net benefits of alternative prognostic models.
- A framework to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of the NADiA ProsVue slope to guide adjuvant radiotherapy among men with high-risk characteristics following prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- A functional variant at the miR-184 binding site in TNFAIP2 and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- A genetic risk score based on direct associations with coronary heart disease improves coronary heart disease risk prediction in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC), but not in the Rotterdam and Framingham Offspring, Studies.
- A genomic approach to colon cancer risk stratification yields biologic insights into therapeutic opportunities.
- A genomic approach to improve prognosis and predict therapeutic response in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- A genomic strategy to refine prognosis in early-stage non-small-cell lung cancer.
- A genomic-augmented multivariate prognostic model for the survival of natural-killer/T-cell lymphoma patients from an international cohort.
- A global analysis of multitrial data investigating quality of life and symptoms as prognostic factors for survival in different tumor sites.
- A high expression level of insulin-like growth factor I receptor is associated with increased expression of transcription factor Sp1 and regional lymph node metastasis of human gastric cancer.
- A leave-one-out cross-validation SAS macro for the identification of markers associated with survival.
- A long-term experience with expansion of Milan criteria for liver transplant recipients.
- A longitudinal study of neurosis in young men.
- A lower Allred score for progesterone receptor is strongly associated with a higher recurrence score of 21-gene assay in breast cancer.
- A meta-analysis of randomized trials of calcium antagonists to reduce restenosis after coronary angioplasty.
- A metaanalysis of predischarge risk stratification after acute myocardial infarction with stress electrocardiographic, myocardial perfusion, and ventricular function imaging.
- A model for morbidity after lung resection in octogenarians.
- A model for predicting mortality in acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the Assessment of Pexelizumab in Acute Myocardial Infarction Trial.
- A model to predict risk of postpartum infection after Caesarean delivery.
- A multi-institution experience comparing the clinical and physiologic differences between upper extremity and lower extremity melphalan-based isolated limb infusion.
- A multi-institutional experience in vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome diagnosis.
- A multibiomarker-based outcome risk stratification model for adult septic shock*.
- A multicenter phase I dose escalation trial to evaluate safety and tolerability of intra-arterial temozolomide for patients with advanced extremity melanoma using normothermic isolated limb infusion.
- A multigene prognostic assay for selection of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with T3, stage II colon cancer: impact on quality-adjusted life expectancy and costs.
- A multimarker multi-time point-based risk stratification strategy in acute heart failure: results from the RELAX-AHF trial.
- A new SOFA score calculation to improve the predictive performance for mortality in sepsis-associated disseminated intravascular coagulopathy patients.
- A new anatomic score for prognosis after cardiac catheterization in patients with previous bypass surgery.
- A new information system for medical practice.
- A new prognostic index and comparison to three other indices for patients with brain metastases: an analysis of 1,960 patients in the RTOG database.
- A nomogram for individualized estimation of survival among patients with brain metastasis.
- A nonlinear relationship between visceral adipose tissue and frailty in adult lung transplant candidates.
- A novel EGFR isoform confers increased invasiveness to cancer cells.
- A novel integrative risk index of papillary thyroid cancer progression combining genomic alterations and clinical factors.
- A novel matrix-similarity based loss function for joint regression and classification in AD diagnosis.
- A novel survival-based tissue microarray of pancreatic cancer validates MUC1 and mesothelin as biomarkers.
- A pathological fracture and a solitary mass in the right clavicle: an unusual first presentation of HCC and the role of immunohistochemistry.
- A phase 2 randomized trial of paclitaxel and carboplatin with or without panitumumab for first-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- A phase I multi-institutional study of systemic sorafenib in conjunction with regional melphalan for in-transit melanoma of the extremity.
- A phase I/II trial of TAC-101, an oral synthetic retinoid, in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- A phase IB study of durvalumab with or without tremelimumab and platinum-doublet chemotherapy in advanced solid tumours: Canadian Cancer Trials Group Study IND226.
- A phase II study of carboplatin, etoposide, and exisulind in patients with extensive small cell lung cancer: CALGB 30104.
- A phase II study of lapatinib, a dual EGFR and HER-2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- A phase II study of temozolomide vs. procarbazine in patients with glioblastoma multiforme at first relapse.
- A phase II trial of carboplatin/vinorelbine with pegfilgrastim support for the treatment of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- A phase II trial of lenalidomide plus rituximab in previously untreated follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL): CALGB 50803 (Alliance).
- A phase II, multicentre trial evaluating the efficacy of de-escalated bisphosphonate therapy in metastatic breast cancer patients at low-risk of skeletal-related events.
- A phase Ib study of combined VEGFR and mTOR inhibition with vatalanib and everolimus in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- A pilot risk model for the prediction of rapid radiographic progression in rheumatoid arthritis.
- A polymorphism in the base excision repair gene PARP2 is associated with differential prognosis by chemotherapy among postmenopausal breast cancer patients.
- A polymorphism near IL28B is associated with spontaneous clearance of acute hepatitis C virus and jaundice.
- A practical molecular assay to predict survival in resected non-squamous, non-small-cell lung cancer: development and international validation studies.
- A predictive model for relapse in high-risk primary breast cancer patients treated with high-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem-cell transplant.
- A preoperative prognostic model to predict surgical success in patients with perihilar cholangiocarcinoma.
- A pretreatment nomogram for prediction of biochemical failure after primary cryoablation of the prostate.
- A primer of biostatistic and economic methods for diagnostic and prognostic modeling in nuclear cardiology: Part I.
- A primer of biostatistic and economic methods for diagnostic and prognostic modeling in nuclear cardiology: Part II.
- A prognostic index for natural killer cell lymphoma after non-anthracycline-based treatment: a multicentre, retrospective analysis.
- A prognostic model for one-year mortality in patients requiring prolonged mechanical ventilation.
- A prognostic model for patients with end-stage liver disease.
- A prognostic model of Alzheimer's disease relying on multiple longitudinal measures and time-to-event data.
- A prognostic model of recurrence and death in stage I non-small cell lung cancer utilizing presentation, histopathology, and oncoprotein expression.
- A prognostic scoring system for locoregional control in nasopharyngeal carcinoma following conformal radiotherapy.
- A prognostic volumetric threshold of gross tumor volume in head and neck cancer patients treated with radiotherapy.
- A proposed new international TNM staging system for malignant pleural mesothelioma. From the International Mesothelioma Interest Group.
- A prospective feasibility study of respiratory-gated proton beam therapy for liver tumors.
- A prospective study of short-course radiotherapy in poor prognosis glioblastoma multiforme.
- A prospective study of squamous head and neck carcinoma. Immunologic aberrations in patients who develop recurrent disease.
- A quantitative analysis of palliative care decisions in acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.
- A randomized phase II study of weekly paclitaxel with or without pelareorep in patients with metastatic breast cancer: final analysis of Canadian Cancer Trials Group IND.213.
- A randomized phase II trial of nab-paclitaxel and gemcitabine with tarextumab or placebo in patients with untreated metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- A randomized phase III comparative trial of immediate consolidation with high-dose chemotherapy and autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell support compared to observation with delayed consolidation in women with metastatic breast cancer and only bone metastases following intensive induction chemotherapy.
- A randomized phase III trial of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) versus observation for patients with asymptomatic cerebral oligo-metastases in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- A randomized trial of exercise on well-being and function following breast cancer surgery: the RESTORE trial.
- A retrospective comparison of microwave ablation vs. radiofrequency ablation for colorectal cancer hepatic metastases.
- A review of chemotherapy trials for malignant mesothelioma.
- A review of relative dose intensity and survival in patients with metastatic solid tumors.
- A review of stereotactic radiosurgery in the management of brain metastases.
- A seven-gene signature can predict distant recurrence in patients with triple-negative breast cancers who receive adjuvant chemotherapy following surgery.
- A signature of epithelial-mesenchymal plasticity and stromal activation in primary tumor modulates late recurrence in breast cancer independent of disease subtype.
- A simple transposition procedure for complicated strabismus.
- A simplified prognostic index for chronic lymphocytic leukemia treated with ibrutinib: Results from a multicenter retrospective cohort study.
- A single tube, four-color flow cytometry assay for evaluation of ZAP-70 and CD38 expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- A smoker's paradox in patients hospitalized for heart failure: findings from OPTIMIZE-HF.
- A spectrum of retinal vasculature measures and coronary artery disease.
- A staging system for infantile Krabbe disease to predict outcome after unrelated umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- A stakeholder-driven approach to improve the informed consent process for palliative chemotherapy.
- A standardized definition of ischemic cardiomyopathy for use in clinical research.
- A statistic for comparing two correlated markers which are prognostic for time to an event.
- A study of association of Oncotype DX recurrence score with DCE-MRI characteristics using multivariate machine learning models.
- A study of the relationship of motile sperm numbers in cervical mucus 48 hours after artificial insemination with subsequent fertility.
- A systematic review of clinical outcomes for patients diagnosed with skin cancer spinal metastases.
- A targeted genetic association study of epithelial ovarian cancer susceptibility.
- A time-dependent statistical model which relates current clinical status to prognosis: application to advanced prostatic cancer.
- A variant at a potentially functional microRNA-binding site in BRIP1 was associated with risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- A variant of the LRP4 gene affects the risk of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia transformation to Richter syndrome.
- ABO non-O type as a risk factor for thrombosis in patients with pancreatic cancer.
- ACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2019 appropriate use criteria for multimodality imaging in the assessment of cardiac structure and function in nonvalvular heart disease: A report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- ACC/AHA 2002 guideline update for exercise testing: summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee to Update the 1997 Exercise Testing Guidelines).
- ACC/AHA Guidelines for Exercise Testing. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Exercise Testing).
- ACC/AHA guidelines for exercise testing: executive summary. A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Committee on Exercise Testing).
- ACC/AHA/ASE 2003 guideline update for the clinical application of echocardiography--summary article: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (ACC/AHA/ASE Committee to Update the 1997 Guidelines for the Clinical Application of Echocardiography).
- ACCF/ACR/AHA/NASCI/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT 2010 expert consensus document on coronary computed tomographic angiography: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents.
- ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2007 update of the Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac Interventional Procedures: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (Writing Committee to Update the 1998 Clinical Competence Statement on Recommendations for the Assessment and Maintenance of Proficiency in Coronary Interventional Procedures).
- ACCF/AHA/SCAI 2007 update of the clinical competence statement on cardiac interventional procedures: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (writing Committee to Update the 1998 Clinical Competence Statement on Recommendations for the Assessment and Maintenance of Proficiency in Coronary Interventional Procedures).
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria(®) Locoregional therapy for resectable oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Imaging for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Noninvasive Clinical Staging of Primary Lung Cancer.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Post-Treatment Surveillance of Bladder Cancer.
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Staging of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- ACR Appropriateness criteria® for nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- ACR appropriateness criteria® nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancers.
- ACRIN 6684: Multicenter, phase II assessment of tumor hypoxia in newly diagnosed glioblastoma using magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- ACTL6A Is Co-Amplified with p63 in Squamous Cell Carcinoma to Drive YAP Activation, Regenerative Proliferation, and Poor Prognosis.
- ADAR-Mediated RNA Editing Predicts Progression and Prognosis of Gastric Cancer.
- AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma: variables associated with survival.
- AKT Hyperactivation and the Potential of AKT-Targeted Therapy in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
- APOE ε4 Modifies Effect of Residential Greenness on Cognitive Function among Older Adults: A Longitudinal Analysis in China.
- ASO Visual Abstract: An Internally Validated Prognostic Risk Score Model for Disease-Specific Survival in Clinical Stage I and II Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
- ASO Visual Abstract: Survival Outcomes Among Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer: Review of 47,000 Patients.
- ASO Visual Abstract: Tumor Burden Dictates Prognosis Among Patients Undergoing Resection of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: A Tool to Guide Post-Resection Adjuvant Chemotherapy?
- ASXL1 mutations identify a high-risk subgroup of older patients with primary cytogenetically normal AML within the ELN Favorable genetic category.
- ATS Core Curriculum 2014: part I. Adult pulmonary medicine.
- Aberrant expression of tumor suppressor proteins in the Ewing family of tumors.
- Ability of C-reactive protein to complement multiple prognostic classifiers in men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer receiving docetaxel-based chemotherapy.
- Ability of heart rate variability to predict prognosis in patients with advanced congestive heart failure.
- Abiraterone acetate for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after chemotherapy: final analysis of a multicentre, open-label, early-access protocol trial.
- Abnormal left ventricular filling after neonatal repair of congenital heart disease: association with increased mortality and morbidity.
- Abnormal liver function tests in acute heart failure: relationship with clinical characteristics and outcome in the PROTECT study.
- Abnormalitieis of monocyte chemotaxis in patients with melanoma: effects of immunotherapy and tumor removal.
- Abnormalities of Fetal Situs: An Overview and Literature Review.
- Absence of a correlation of androgen receptor gene CAG repeat length and prostate cancer risk in an African-American population.
- Absence of a relationship of size of primary colon carcinoma with metastasis and survival.
- Absence of correlation between nuclear morphometry and survival in stage I non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Absolute lymphocyte count is a prognostic marker in Covid-19: A retrospective cohort review.
- Absolute lymphocyte counts as prognostic indicators for immune thrombocytopenia outcomes in children.
- Accelerated decline in lung function in cigarette smokers is associated with TP53/HDM2 polymorphisms.
- Access to routine care and risks for 30-day readmission in patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Accuracy incentives and framing effects to minimize the influence of cognitive bias among advanced cancer patients.
- Accuracy of positron emission tomography in identifying hilar (N1) lymph node involvement in non-small cell lung cancer: Implications for stereotactic body radiation therapy.
- Accuracy of the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment Score for In-Hospital Mortality by Race and Relevance to Crisis Standards of Care.
- Accuracy of visual inspection with acetic acid to detect cervical cancer precursors among HIV-infected women in Kenya.
- Achieving sufficient accrual to address the primary endpoint in phase III clinical trials from U.S. Cooperative Oncology Groups.
- Acinar cell carcinoma of the pancreas: new genetic and treatment insights into a rare malignancy.
- Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging for noninvasive characterization of carotid artery atherosclerotic plaques: a feasibility study
- Acquired genomic copy number aberrations and survival in adult acute myelogenous leukemia.
- Acquired, non-amyloid related factor X deficiency: review of the literature.
- Acquisition of a side population fraction augments malignant phenotype in ovarian cancer.
- Acquisition of glutamine synthetase expression in human hepatocarcinogenesis: relation to disease recurrence and possible regulation by ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis.
- Acral Melanomas of the Sole May Have Worse Prognosis Compared with Other Sites of Acral Melanoma.
- Acral melanoma: a review of 185 patients with identification of prognostic variables.
- Activated partial thromboplastin time and outcome after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: results from the GUSTO-I trial.
- Active surveillance for prostate cancer: can we modernize contemporary protocols to improve patient selection and outcomes in the focal therapy era?
- Acute Kidney Injury in COVID-19: Emerging Evidence of a Distinct Pathophysiology.
- Acute Rupture Open Repair Techniques.
- Acute abdominal symptoms and signs in children and young adults with spina bifida: ten years' experience.
- Acute coronary syndromes in patients with diabetes mellitus: diagnosis, prognosis, and current management strategies.
- Acute coronary syndromes in the GUSTO-IIb trial: prognostic insights and impact of recurrent ischemia. The GUSTO-IIb Investigators.
- Acute coronary syndromes: introducing new therapies into established guidelines.
- Acute decline in renal function, inflammation, and cardiovascular risk after an acute coronary syndrome.
- Acute decompensated heart failure: update on new and emerging evidence and directions for future research.
- Acute fulminant myocarditis: long-term follow-up after circulatory support with left ventricular assist device.
- Acute heart failure in elderly patients: worse outcomes and differential utility of standard prognostic variables. Insights from the PROTECT trial.
- Acute heart failure in the elderly: differences in clinical characteristics, outcomes, and prognostic factors in the VERITAS Study.
- Acute kidney injury and 1-year mortality after left ventricular assist device implantation.
- Acute kidney injury following cardiac surgery: role of perioperative blood pressure control.
- Acute leukemia in children.
- Acute lymphoid leukemia in adolescents: clinical and biologic features predict a poor prognosis--a Pediatric Oncology Group Study.
- Acute myeloid leukemia arising from polycythemia vera underwent reversion to chronic phase of myeloproliferative neoplasm status post chemotherapy: Biclonal myeloid neoplasms with genomic evidence of a common early hematopoietic progenitor.
- Acute myeloid leukemia ontogeny is defined by distinct somatic mutations.
- Acute myocardial infarction complicated by atrial fibrillation in the elderly: prevalence and outcomes.
- Acute myocardial infarction complicated by heart block in the elderly: prevalence and outcomes.
- Acute myocardial infarction. Management after discharge from the coronary care unit.
- Acute renal failure after lung transplantation: incidence, predictors and impact on perioperative morbidity and mortality.
- Acute renal failure in critically ill patients: prognosis for recovery of kidney function after prolonged dialysis support.
- Acute subdural hematomas secondary to aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage confer poor prognosis: a national perspective.
- Adapting a clinical comorbidity index for use with ICD-9-CM administrative data: differing perspectives.
- Adding Physical Impairment to Risk Stratification Improved Outcome Prediction in Low Back Pain.
- Addition of 18F-FDG PET/CT to clinical assessment predicts overall survival in HNSCC: a retrospective analysis with follow-up for 12 years.
- Addition of rituximab to chemotherapy overcomes the negative prognostic impact of cyclin E expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Addressing Orthostatic Hypotension in Heart Failure: Pathophysiology, Clinical Implications and Perspectives.
- Adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Part II: Tissue prognosticators.
- Adenocarcinoma of the prostate: epidemiological trends, screening, diagnosis, and surgical management of localized disease.
- Adenocarcinoma of the stomach. Changing patterns over the last 4 decades.
- Adenoma-like adenocarcinoma: a subtype of colorectal carcinoma with good prognosis, deceptive appearance on biopsy and frequent KRAS mutation.
- Adenosine diphosphate-induced platelet-fibrin clot strength: a new thrombelastographic indicator of long-term poststenting ischemic events.
- Adequate lymph node assessment for extrahepatic bile duct adenocarcinoma.
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy Improves Survival Following Resection of Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer with Pathologic Complete Response.
- Adjuvant Hepatic Artery Infusion Chemotherapy is Associated With Improved Survival Regardless of KRAS Mutation Status in Patients With Resected Colorectal Liver Metastases: A Retrospective Analysis of 674 Patients.
- Adjuvant Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab in Early HER2-Positive Breast Cancer in the APHINITY Trial: 6 Years' Follow-Up.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for t1 node-positive colon cancers provides significant survival benefit.
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in nonmetastatic osteosarcoma: a Southwest Oncology Group Study.
- Adjuvant postoperative radiation therapy for colonic carcinoma.
- Adjuvant sunitinib in patients with high-risk renal cell carcinoma: safety, therapy management, and patient-reported outcomes in the S-TRAC trial.
- Adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer: an evolving paradigm.
- Adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer: current status and future directions.
- Admission cell free DNA levels predict 28-day mortality in patients with severe sepsis in intensive care.
- Admission heart rate and in-hospital outcomes in patients hospitalized for heart failure in sinus rhythm and in atrial fibrillation.
- Admission, discharge, or change in B-type natriuretic peptide and long-term outcomes: data from Organized Program to Initiate Lifesaving Treatment in Hospitalized Patients with Heart Failure (OPTIMIZE-HF) linked to Medicare claims.
- Adrenal Imaging Features Predict Malignancy Better than Tumor Size.
- Adult diagnostic and functional outcomes of DSM-5 disruptive mood dysregulation disorder.
- Adult infiltrating gliomas with WHO 2016 integrated diagnosis: additional prognostic roles of ATRX and TERT.
- Adult primitive neuroectodermal tumors: the prognostic value of supratentorial location.
- Adult surgical experience with Loeys-Dietz syndrome.
- Advanced Cancer Patients' Prognostic Awareness and Its Association With Anxiety, Depression and Spiritual Well-Being: A Multi-Country Study in Asia.
- Advanced coronary artery disease: Appropriate end points for trials of novel therapies.
- Advanced heart failure.
- Advanced heart failure: a call to action.
- Advanced stage primary mucinous ovarian carcinoma. Where do we stand ?
- Advantage of rapamycin over mycophenolate mofetil when used with tacrolimus for simultaneous pancreas kidney transplants: randomized, single-center trial at 10 years.
- Adverse effects of first-degree AV-block in patients with sinus node dysfunction: data from the mode selection trial.
- Adverse event burden in older patients with CLL receiving bendamustine plus rituximab or ibrutinib regimens: Alliance A041202.
- Adverse events among the elderly receiving chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Adverse outcomes in fibrinolytic-based facilitated percutaneous coronary intervention: insights from the ASSENT-4 PCI electrocardiographic substudy.
- Aerobic exercise training in stroke survivors.
- African American women who receive primary anthracycline- and taxane-based chemotherapy for triple-negative breast cancer suffer worse outcomes compared with white women.
- After myocardial infarction. How to determine future risk and what to do then.
- After radical retropubic prostatectomy 'insignificant' prostate cancer has a risk of progression similar to low-risk 'significant' cancer.
- Age and gender differences in quality of care and outcomes for patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Age and outcomes in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention: findings from the APEX-AMI trial.
- Age and the treatment of multiple myeloma. Southeastern Cancer Study Group experience.
- Age as a prognostic factor in multiple myeloma.
- Age as a prognostic factor in the malignant melanoma population.
- Age matters: older age as a risk factor for CMV reactivation in the CMV serostatus-positive kidney transplant recipient.
- Age of onset in chronic major depression: relation to demographic and clinical variables, family history, and treatment response.
- Age of onset of myopia predicts risk of high myopia in later childhood in myopic Singapore children.
- Age- and sex-specific genomic profiles in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Age-Related Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Age-related differences in care preferences, treatment decisions, and clinical outcomes of seriously ill hospitalized adults: lessons from SUPPORT.
- Age-related prognostic impact of different types of DNMT3A mutations in adults with primary cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia.
- Age-related vulnerabilities of older adults with colon adenomas: evidence from Project Prevent.
- Age-specific differences in oncogenic pathway dysregulation and anthracycline sensitivity in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Agent Orange and long-term outcomes after radical prostatectomy.
- Aggressive therapy of acute MI in the elderly.
- Aggressive variants of papillary thyroid cancer: incidence, characteristics and predictors of survival among 43,738 patients.
- Akt expression may predict favorable prognosis in cholangiocarcinoma.
- Albuminuria and cardiovascular events in patients with acute coronary syndromes: Results from the TRACER trial.
- Albuminuria and kidney function as prognostic marker of left ventricular mass among South Asians with hypertension.
- Albuminuria in chronic heart failure: prevalence and prognostic importance.
- Alcoholic liver disease.
- Algorithm for Management of Periprosthetic Ankle Fractures.
- Algorithmic three-dimensional analysis of tumor shape in MRI improves prognosis of survival in glioblastoma: a multi-institutional study.
- Algorithms for prediction of the Oncotype DX recurrence score using clinicopathologic data: a review and comparison using an independent dataset.
- Allelotype of endometrial carcinoma.
- Allocation of transplantable organs: do people want to punish patients for causing their illness?
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Adult Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia.
- Allogeneic bone marrow transplantation for high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia during first complete remission.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in remission using fractionated total body irradiation.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for acute non-lymphoblastic leukemia in relapse using fractionated total body irradiation.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for myelodysplastic syndrome with advanced disease morphology: a phase II study of busulfan, cyclophosphamide, and total-body irradiation and analysis of prognostic factors.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for patients with acute non-lymphoblastic leukemia in second remission.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation for refractory anemia: a comparison of two preparative regimens and analysis of prognostic factors.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation in patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first remission: a randomized trial of two irradiation regimens.
- Alterations in driver genes are predictive of survival in patients with resected pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Alterations of LKB1 and KRAS and risk of brain metastasis: comprehensive characterization by mutation analysis, copy number, and gene expression in non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
- Altered expression of TIM-3, LAG-3, IDO, PD-L1, and CTLA-4 during nimotuzumab therapy correlates with responses and prognosis of oral squamous cell carcinoma patients.
- Altered striatal activation predicting real-world positive affect in adolescent major depressive disorder.
- Alternating hemiplegia of childhood.
- Alternating weekly chemotherapy with etoposide-methotrexate-dactinomycin/cyclophosphamide-vincristine for high-risk gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Ambient temperature and infarct size, microvascular obstruction, left ventricular function and clinical outcomes after ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Expert Consensus document on electron-beam computed tomography for the diagnosis and prognosis of coronary artery disease.
- American College of Radiology Appropriateness Criteria(®) treatment of stage I T1 glottic cancer.
- American Joint Committee on Cancer acceptance criteria for inclusion of risk models for individualized prognosis in the practice of precision medicine.
- American society for preventive cardiology.
- Amiodarone use in patients listed for heart transplant is associated with increased 1-year post-transplant mortality.
- Amnestic mild cognitive impairment and incident dementia and Alzheimer's disease in geriatric depression.
- Amoebic perforation of the intestine in children.
- Amplification and high-level expression of heat shock protein 90 marks aggressive phenotypes of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative breast cancer.
- Amplification of HER-2/neu gene in human gastric adenocarcinomas: correlation with primary site.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinical Trials and Interpretation of Functional End Points and Fluid Biomarkers: A Review.
- An ECG index of myocardial scar enhances prediction of defibrillator shocks: an analysis of the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial.
- An Eighteen-Gene Classifier Predicts Locoregional Recurrence in Post-Mastectomy Breast Cancer Patients.
- An Internally Validated Prognostic Risk-Score Model for Disease-Specific Survival in Clinical Stage I and II Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
- An International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) / International Continence Society (ICS) Joint Report on the Terminology for Female Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP).
- An Investigation of Cancer-Directed Surgery for Different Histologic Subtypes of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma.
- An abnormal cervicovaginal cytology smear in uterine carcinosarcoma is an adverse prognostic sign: analysis of 25 cases.
- An acute change in lung allocation score and survival after lung transplantation: a cohort study.
- An analysis from the Quality Outcomes Database, Part 1. Disability, quality of life, and pain outcomes following lumbar spine surgery: predicting likely individual patient outcomes for shared decision-making.
- An analysis from the Quality Outcomes Database, Part 2. Predictive model for return to work after elective surgery for lumbar degenerative disease.
- An analysis of DNA repair as a determinant of survival in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.
- An analysis of the presence of Fc receptors on bone marrow lymphoblasts in acute lymphoblastic leukemia. A Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- An approach to fulminant invasive fungal rhinosinusitis in the immunocompromised host.
- An electronic family health history tool to identify and manage patients at increased risk for colorectal cancer: protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- An evaluation of factors influencing Bayesian learning systems.
- An evaluation of progression free survival and overall survival of ovarian cancer patients with clear cell carcinoma versus serous carcinoma treated with platinum therapy: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group experience.
- An exclusively human milk-based diet is associated with a lower rate of necrotizing enterocolitis than a diet of human milk and bovine milk-based products.
- An exploratory study of end-of-life prognostic communication needs as reported by widowed fathers due to cancer.
- An heregulin-EGFR-HER3 autocrine signaling axis can mediate acquired lapatinib resistance in HER2+ breast cancer models.
- An improving prognosis over time in medically treated patients with coronary artery disease.
- An integrated genomic-based approach to individualized treatment of patients with advanced-stage ovarian cancer.
- An integrative approach identified genes associated with drug response in gastric cancer.
- An overview of risk assessment in coronary artery disease.
- An update on predictive biomarkers for major adverse cardiovascular events in patients undergoing vascular surgery.
- Anaemia and coronary artery disease severity in patients with heart failure.
- Anal cancer. American College of Radiology. ACR Appropriateness Criteria.
- Analgesic medication use and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer in African American women.
- Analysis of albumin as a prognostic factor in HHV-8/HIV-negative Castleman disease from a multicenter study.
- Analysis of early hypertension and clinical outcome with bevacizumab: results from seven phase III studies.
- Analysis of neuroendocrine markers, HER2 and CEA before and after chemotherapy in patients with stage IIIA non-small cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Analysis of over 10,000 Cases finds no association between previously reported candidate polymorphisms and ovarian cancer outcome.
- Analysis of perioperative radiation therapy in the surgical treatment of primary and recurrent retroperitoneal sarcoma.
- Analysis of pretreatment FDG-PET SUV parameters in head-and-neck cancer: tumor SUVmean has superior prognostic value.
- Analysis of primary CD30+ cutaneous lymphoproliferative disease and survival from the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database.
- Analysis of primary central nervous system large B-cell lymphoma in the era of high-grade B-cell lymphoma: Detection of two cases with MYC and BCL6 rearrangements in a cohort of 12 cases.
- Analysis of prognosis and disease progression after local recurrence of melanoma.
- Analysis of prognostic variables which influence early and long-term response of pet animal tumors to radiation alone and radiation plus heat.
- Analysis of surgical salvage after failure of primary therapy in rectal cancer: results from Intergroup Study 0114.
- Analysis of tumor characteristics and survival in liver transplant recipients with incidentally diagnosed hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Analytical validation of a practical molecular assay prognostic of survival in nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer.
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK1) immunohistochemistry in diagnostic dermatopathology; an update.
- Anatomic and prognostic implications of an early positive treadmill exercise test.
- Anatomic distribution of the culprit lesion in patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: findings from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Anatomy and Breast Cancer Staging: Is It Still Relevant?
- Anatomy of the obesity paradox in heart failure.
- Anchorage-independent cell growth signature identifies tumors with metastatic potential.
- Androgen receptor mutations in androgen-independent prostate cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9663.
- Androgens and Overall Survival in Patients With Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Docetaxel.
- Anemia and cancer in older persons.
- Anemia in patients with heart failure and preserved systolic function.
- Anemia is common in heart failure and is associated with poor outcomes: insights from a cohort of 12 065 patients with new-onset heart failure.
- Angina and Future Cardiovascular Events in Stable Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: Insights From the Reduction of Atherothrombosis for Continued Health (REACH) Registry.
- Angiogenesis as a predictor of survival after surgical resection for stage I non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Angiogenesis, p53, bcl-2 and Ki-67 in the progression of prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy.
- Angiographic evaluation of chronic pulmonary embolism.
- Angiomirs expression profiling in diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma.
- Angiosarcomas arising in the viscera and soft tissue of children and young adults: a clinicopathologic study of 15 cases.
- Angiotensin II Type 1 receptor antibodies are associated with inflammatory cytokines and poor clinical outcomes in pediatric kidney transplantation.
- Animal modeling and thermal dose.
- Ankle-brachial index and cardiovascular risk prediction: an analysis of 11,594 individuals with 10-year follow-up.
- Anorectal melanoma: clinical characteristics and the role of abdominoperineal resection.
- Anterior temporal lobectomy for complex partial seizures: evaluation, results, and long-term follow-up in 100 cases.
- Anti-DNA antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosus: a case of mistaken identity?
- Anti-EGFR-resistant clones decay exponentially after progression: implications for anti-EGFR re-challenge.
- Anti-glaucoma agents-induced pseudodendritic keratitis presumed to be herpetic simplex keratitis: a clinical case series.
- Antianginal medications and long-term outcomes after elective catheterization in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Antibody Responses to Streptococcus Gallolyticus Subspecies Gallolyticus Proteins in a Large Prospective Colorectal Cancer Cohort Consortium.
- Antibody depletion strategy for the treatment of suspected antibody-mediated rejection in lung transplant recipients: Does it work?
- Antibody desensitization therapy in highly sensitized lung transplant candidates.
- Antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity and disease course in North American patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a prospective study.
- Antibody-targeted chemotherapy of older patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first relapse using Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin).
- Anticentromere antibody. Clinical Correlations and association with favorable prognosis in patients with scleroderma variants.
- Anticoagulation in heart failure: current status and future direction.
- Antidiabetic therapies affect risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Antihyperglycemic Medication Use Among Medicare Beneficiaries With Heart Failure, Diabetes Mellitus, and Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Antiphospholipid antibodies in pediatric lupus nephritis.
- Antithymocyte globulin: a realistic approach to therapy for severe aplastic anemia.
- Antiviral inhibitory capacity of CD8+ T cells predicts the rate of CD4+ T-cell decline in HIV-1 infection.
- Anxiety as a predictor and outcome variable in the multimodal treatment study of children with ADHD (MTA).
- Aortic valve replacement for aortic stenosis in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
- Aortic valvular disease. Comparison of types and their medical and surgical management.
- Aortocoronary bypass grafting in patients without left main stenosis. Relation of risk factors to early and late survival.
- Apical soft tissue biopsies predict biochemical failure in radical perineal prostatectomy patients with apical cancer involvement.
- Apolipoprotein E and brain injury: implications for children.
- Apolipoprotein E and neuromuscular disease: a critical review of the literature.
- Apolipoprotein E epsilon4 allele and outcomes of traumatic spinal cord injury.
- Apolipoprotein E modifies neurological outcome by affecting cerebral edema but not hematoma size after intracerebral hemorrhage in humans.
- Apparent diffusion coefficient histogram analysis stratifies progression-free and overall survival in patients with recurrent GBM treated with bevacizumab: a multi-center study.
- Appendicitis, body mass index, and CT: is CT more valuable for obese patients than thin patients?
- Application of Epstein-Barr virus serology to the diagnosis and staging of North American patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Application of Traditional and Emerging Methods for the Joint Analysis of Repeated Measurements With Time-to-Event Outcomes in Rheumatology.
- Application of a Novel CT-Based Iliac Artery Calcification Scoring System for Predicting Renal Transplant Outcomes.
- Application of assessing care of vulnerable elders-3 quality indicators to patients with advanced dementia and poor prognosis.
- Application of the Goutallier/Fuchs Rotator Cuff Classification to the Evaluation of Hip Abductor Tendon Tears and the Clinical Correlation With Outcome After Repair.
- Application of the Seattle Heart Failure Model in ambulatory patients presented to an advanced heart failure therapeutics committee.
- Application of the international prognostic scoring system-revised in therapy-related myelodysplastic syndromes and oligoblastic acute myeloid leukemia.
- Applications and limitations of cardiac computed tomography in the evaluation of coronary artery disease.
- Approach to epilepsy in children.
- Approach to evaluation of fever in ambulatory cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: A systematic review.
- Appropriateness of quality indicators for older patients with advanced dementia and poor prognosis.
- Are articular cartilage lesions and meniscus tears predictive of IKDC, KOOS, and Marx activity level outcomes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction? A 6-year multicenter cohort study.
- Are international differences in the outcomes of acute coronary syndromes apparent or real? A multilevel analysis.
- Are models better than cardiologists?: An analysis of risk prediction in heart failure.
- Are obesity and anthropometry risk factors for diabetic retinopathy? The diabetes management project.
- Are two (inexperienced) heads better than one (experienced) head? Averaging house officers' prognostic judgments for critically ill patients.
- Arm/hand swelling and perceived functioning among breast cancer survivors 12 years post-diagnosis: CALGB 79804.
- Array-based comparative genomic hybridization from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded breast tumors.
- Arrhythmias in patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.
- Arrhythmic Burden and the Risk of Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation and Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices.
- Arterial blood gas as a prognostic indicator in patients with sepsis.
- Arterial reconstruction for radial artery occlusion.
- Arteritis with impaired renal function.
- Arthritis self-efficacy and self-efficacy for resisting eating: relationships to pain, disability, and eating behavior in overweight and obese individuals with osteoarthritic knee pain.
- Arthroscopic brostrom technique.
- Articular fractures.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Arrhythmias and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Artificial intelligence-driven radiomics study in cancer: the role of feature engineering and modeling.
- Artificial neural networks improve the accuracy of cancer survival prediction.
- Aspirin use and outcomes in a community-based cohort of 7352 patients discharged after first hospitalization for heart failure.
- Aspirin, NSAIDs, and Glioma Risk: Original Data from the Glioma International Case-Control Study and a Meta-analysis.
- Assessing and Addressing Cardiovascular Health in People Who Are Transgender and Gender Diverse: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Assessing disease severity in Pompe disease: the roles of a urinary glucose tetrasaccharide biomarker and imaging techniques.
- Assessing new biomarkers and predictive models for use in clinical practice: a clinician's guide.
- Assessing oropharyngeal dysphagia after lung transplantation: altered swallowing mechanisms and increased morbidity.
- Assessing prognosis in heart failure: is hepatocyte growth factor the next B-type natriuretic peptide?
- Assessing risk in FRISC.
- Assessing the Performance of Risk Models With Discrimination and Calibration.
- Assessing the Prognostic Value of the Automated Bone Scan Index for Prostate Cancer-Reply.
- Assessing the incremental value of diagnostic and prognostic markers: a review and illustration.
- Assessing the performance of prediction models: a framework for traditional and novel measures.
- Assessment and Treatment of Patients With Type 2 Myocardial Infarction and Acute Nonischemic Myocardial Injury.
- Assessment of CD37 B-cell antigen and cell of origin significantly improves risk prediction in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Assessment of Changes in Symptoms Is Feasible and Prognostic in the Last Weeks of Life: An International Multicenter Cohort Study.
- Assessment of a Chemotherapy Response Score (CRS) System for Tubo-Ovarian High-Grade Serous Carcinoma (HGSC).
- Assessment of activity status and survival according to the Canadian Cardiovascular Society angina classification.
- Assessment of an Updated Neonatal Research Network Extremely Preterm Birth Outcome Model in the Vermont Oxford Network.
- Assessment of cardiac allograft systolic function by global longitudinal strain: From donor to recipient.
- Assessment of different threshold preoperative glomerular filtration rates as markers of outcomes in lung transplantation.
- Assessment of filling pressures and fluid overload in heart failure: an updated perspective.
- Assessment of image-derived risk factors for natural course of unruptured cerebral aneurysms.
- Assessment of immunological techniques in the diagnosis and prognosis of ocular malignant melanoma.
- Assessment of intra-observer variability in measurement of high-grade brain tumors.
- Assessment of left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony by phase analysis of ECG-gated SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Assessment of myocardial scarring improves risk stratification in patients evaluated for cardiac defibrillator implantation.
- Assessment of quality of life in outpatients with advanced cancer: the accuracy of clinician estimations and the relevance of spiritual well-being--a Hoosier Oncology Group Study.
- Assessment of the 2017 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline Recommendations for Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Implantation in Cardiac Sarcoidosis.
- Assessment of the bone scan index in a randomized placebo-controlled trial of tasquinimod in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
- Assessment of type of allergy and antihistamine use in the development of glioma.
- Association Between Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms, Quality of Life, and Patient Outcomes: Results From the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (ORBIT-AF).
- Association Between Blood Pressure Variability and Cerebral Small-Vessel Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Association Between ECG Abnormalities and Fatal Cardiovascular Disease Among Patients With and Without Severe Mental Illness.
- Association Between Features of Spontaneous Late Preterm Labor and Late Preterm Birth.
- Association Between Neurocognitive Decline and Visual Field Variability in Glaucoma.
- Association Between Patient Satisfaction and Short-Term Outcomes After Major Cancer Surgery.
- Association Between RECIST Changes and Survival in Patients with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving Docetaxel.
- Association Between Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and Early Postprocedural Stroke.
- Association Between Triglycerides and Residual Cardiovascular Risk in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Established Cardiovascular Disease (From the Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation 2 Diabetes [BARI 2D] Trial).
- Association Between Visit-to-Visit Blood Pressure Variability in Early Adulthood and Myocardial Structure and Function in Later Life.
- Association and prognostic significance of BRCA1/2-mutation status with neoantigen load, number of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and expression of PD-1/PD-L1 in high grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Association between Body Mass Index, C-Reactive Protein Levels, and Melanoma Patient Outcomes.
- Association between early promoter-specific DNA methylation changes and outcome in older acute myeloid leukemia patients.
- Association between estimated glomerular filtration rate and clinical outcomes in patients with acute ischaemic stroke: results from China National Stroke Registry.
- Association between extent of axillary lymph node dissection and survival in patients with stage I breast cancer.
- Association between frequency of atrial and ventricular ectopic beats and biventricular pacing percentage and outcomes in patients with cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Association between minor elevations of creatine kinase-MB level and mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation. PURSUIT Steering Committee. Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa in Unstable Angina: Receptor Suppression Using Integrilin Therapy.
- Association between natriuretic peptides and mortality among patients admitted with myocardial infarction: a report from the ACTION Registry(R)-GWTG™.
- Association between percentage of tumor involvement and Gleason score upgrading in low-risk prostate cancer.
- Association between preoperative erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer features--an analysis from the Duke Prostate Center Database.
- Association between ratio of matrix metalloproteinase-1 to tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 and local recurrence, metastasis, and survival in human chondrosarcoma.
- Association between surgical indications, operative risk, and clinical outcome in infective endocarditis: a prospective study from the International Collaboration on Endocarditis.
- Association between systolic ejection time and outcomes in heart failure by ejection fraction.
- Association of Adverse Experiences and Exposure to Violence in Childhood and Adolescence With Inflammatory Burden in Young People.
- Association of Arterial Pulse Pressure With Long-Term Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Heart Failure.
- Association of Arterial Stiffness With Kidney Function Among Adults Without Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Association of CASP7 polymorphisms and survival of patients with non-small cell lung cancer with platinum-based chemotherapy treatment.
- Association of Cardiovascular Outcomes With Masked Hypertension Defined by Home Blood Pressure Monitoring in a Japanese General Practice Population.
- Association of Common Genetic Polymorphisms with Melanoma Patient IL-12p40 Blood Levels, Risk, and Outcomes.
- Association of Crohn's disease-associated NOD2 variants with intestinal failure requiring small bowel transplantation and clinical outcomes.
- Association of Daytime and Nighttime Blood Pressure With Cardiovascular Disease Events Among African American Individuals.
- Association of Delivery System Integration and Outcomes for Major Cancer Surgery.
- Association of Disease Progression With Cardiovascular and Limb Outcomes in Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease: Insights From the EUCLID Trial.
- Association of Early Blood Pressure Decrease and Renal Function With Prognosis in Acute Heart Failure.
- Association of Early Stress Testing with Outcomes for Emergency Department Evaluation of Suspected Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Association of GATA3 Polymorphisms With Minimal Residual Disease and Relapse Risk in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Association of GUCY2C expression in lymph nodes with time to recurrence and disease-free survival in pN0 colorectal cancer.
- Association of Hepatic Steatosis With Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events, Independent of Coronary Artery Disease.
- Association of IL6ST (gp130) Polymorphism with Functional Outcome Following Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Association of Maximal Extent of Resection of Contrast-Enhanced and Non-Contrast-Enhanced Tumor With Survival Within Molecular Subgroups of Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
- Association of Osteopontin, Neopterin, and Myeloperoxidase With Stroke Risk in Patients With Prior Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attacks: Results of an Analysis of 13 Biomarkers From the Stroke Prevention by Aggressive Reduction in Cholesterol Levels Trial.
- Association of Parity and Time since Last Birth with Breast Cancer Prognosis by Intrinsic Subtype.
- Association of Resting Heart Rate With Blood Pressure and Incident Hypertension Over 30 Years in Black and White Adults: The CARDIA Study.
- Association of Short-Term Ultraviolet Radiation Exposure and Disease Severity in Juvenile Dermatomyositis: Results From the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance Legacy Registry.
- Association of Smoking Status With Long-Term Mortality and Health Status After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Insights From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology Transcatheter Valve Therapy Registry.
- Association of Tumor HER3 Messenger RNA Expression With Panitumumab Efficacy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
- Association of Variants in BAG3 With Cardiomyopathy Outcomes in African American Individuals.
- Association of Visit-to-Visit Variability in Kidney Function and Serum Electrolyte Indexes With Risk of Adverse Clinical Outcomes Among Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Association of a 4-Tiered Classification of LV Hypertrophy With Adverse CV Outcomes in the General Population.
- Association of arginine vasopressin levels with outcomes and the effect of V2 blockade in patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insights from the EVEREST trial.
- Association of body mass index and long-term outcomes in older patients with non-ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: results from the CRUSADE Registry.
- Association of cigarette smoking with interval to biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy: results from the SEARCH database.
- Association of cognitive dysfunction with cardiovascular disease events in elderly hypertensive patients.
- Association of diabetes and perineural invasion in pancreatic cancer.
- Association of diabetes mellitus and glycemic control strategies with clinical outcomes after acute coronary syndromes.
- Association of distant recurrence-free survival with algorithmically extracted MRI characteristics in breast cancer.
- Association of glomerular filtration rate with outcomes of acute stroke in type 2 diabetic patients: results from the China National Stroke Registry.
- Association of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T and N-terminal pro-brain-type natriuretic peptide with left ventricular structure: J-HOP study.
- Association of k-ras, b-raf, and p53 status with the treatment effect of bevacizumab.
- Association of left atrial volume index and all-cause mortality in patients referred for routine cardiovascular magnetic resonance: a multicenter study.
- Association of left ventricular ejection fraction with worsening renal function in patients with acute heart failure: insights from the RELAX-AHF-2 study.
- Association of matrix metalloproteinase-8 gene variation with breast cancer prognosis.
- Association of myocardial enzyme elevation and survival following coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Association of noninvasive markers of coronary artery reperfusion to assess microvascular obstruction in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary angioplasty.
- Association of novel biomarkers of cardiovascular stress with left ventricular hypertrophy and dysfunction: implications for screening.
- Association of p16 expression with prognosis varies across ovarian carcinoma histotypes: an Ovarian Tumor Tissue Analysis consortium study.
- Association of peripheral artery disease with life-space mobility restriction and mortality in community-dwelling older adults.
- Association of physical activity with development of uterine leiomyoma.
- Association of postoperative complications and outcomes following coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Association of prolonged QRS duration with death in a clinical trial of pacemaker therapy for sinus node dysfunction.
- Association of prolonged QRS duration with ventricular tachyarrhythmias and sudden cardiac death in the Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial II (MADIT-II).
- Association of race with complications and prognosis following acute coronary syndromes.
- Association of standard clinical and laboratory variables with red blood cell distribution width.
- Association of the ankle-brachial index with history of myocardial infarction and stroke.
- Association of the extent of diabetic macular edema as assessed by optical coherence tomography with visual acuity and retinal outcome variables.
- Association of the frontal QRS-T angle with adverse cardiac remodeling, impaired left and right ventricular function, and worse outcomes in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
- Associations Between Prognostic Awareness, Acceptance of Illness, and Psychological and Spiritual Well-being Among Patients With Heart Failure.
- Associations between Anxiety, Poor Prognosis, and Accurate Understanding of Scan Results among Advanced Cancer Patients.
- Associations between complete remission and 2- to 3-year survival following 7 + 3 induction for acute myeloid leukemia.
- Associations between drug metabolism genotype, chemotherapy pharmacokinetics, and overall survival in patients with breast cancer.
- Associations between methylation of paternally expressed gene 3 (PEG3), cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and invasive cervical cancer.
- Associations between model-predicted rivaroxaban exposure and patient characteristics and efficacy and safety outcomes in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation.
- Associations between pressure-pain threshold, symptoms, and radiographic knee and hip osteoarthritis.
- Associations between seattle heart failure model scores and medical resource use and costs: findings from HF-ACTION.
- Associations between the chemokine biomarker CCL2 and knee osteoarthritis outcomes: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Associations between worsening renal function and 30-day outcomes among Medicare beneficiaries hospitalized with heart failure.
- Associations of osteopontin and NT-proBNP with circulating miRNA levels in acute coronary syndrome.
- Asthma rehabilitation program.
- Asymptomatic Skeletal Cystic Angiomatosis May Be Managed Conservatively With Close Observation.
- Atherogenic Lipoprotein Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease and Residual Risk Among Individuals With Low Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol.
- Atherosclerosis imaging: prognostically useful or merely more of what we know?
- Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in South Asians in the United States: Epidemiology, Risk Factors, and Treatments: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure: In This Challenge Lies Opportunity.
- Atrial fibrillation among Medicare beneficiaries hospitalized with sepsis: incidence and risk factors.
- Atrial fibrillation and risk of clinical events in chronic heart failure with and without left ventricular systolic dysfunction: results from the Candesartan in Heart failure-Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity (CHARM) program.
- Atrial fibrillation in an African-American cohort: The Jackson Heart Study.
- Atrial fibrillation is an independent risk factor for heart failure hospitalization in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
- Atrial fibrillation or flutter on initial electrocardiogram is associated with worse outcomes in patients admitted for worsening heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: findings from the EVEREST Trial.
- Atrial fibrillation patterns and risks of subsequent stroke, heart failure, or death in the community.
- Atrial septostomy as a bridge to lung transplantation in patients with severe pulmonary hypertension.
- Atypical chronic myeloid leukemia is clinically distinct from unclassifiable myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Atypical metaplasia and incidence of bronchogenic carcinoma.
- Autologous CD33-CAR-T cells for treatment of relapsed/refractory acute myelogenous leukemia.
- Autologous and allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma-type Richter syndrome.
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation for acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Automated Nuclear Segmentation in Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Pathology Reveals Relationships between Cytometric Features and ESTIMATE Stromal and Immune Scores.
- Automated and nomographic analysis of exercise tests.
- Automated detection of lung nodules and coronary artery calcium using artificial intelligence on low-dose CT scans for lung cancer screening: accuracy and prognostic value.
- Automated diagnosis and prognosis of COVID-19 pneumonia from initial ER chest X-rays using deep learning.
- Available Systemic Treatments and Emerging Therapies for Breast Cancer Brain Metastases.
- Awareness of and preference for disease prognosis and participation in treatment decisions among advanced cancer patients in Myanmar: Results from the APPROACH study.
- Axillary Nodal Evaluation in Elderly Breast Cancer Patients: Potential Effects on Treatment Decisions and Survival.
- Axillary lymph node dissection in node-positive breast cancer: are ten nodes adequate and when is enough, enough?
- Axis I psychiatric comorbidity and its relationship to historical illness variables in 288 patients with bipolar disorder.
- B-type natriuretic peptide - a biomarker for all seasons?
- B-type natriuretic peptide assessment in ambulatory heart failure patients: insights from IMPROVE HF.
- B-type natriuretic peptide, disease progression and clinical outcomes in atrial fibrillation.
- B7-H1 expression in Wilms tumor: correlation with tumor biology and disease recurrence.
- B7-h1 as a biomarker for therapy failure in patients with favorable histology Wilms tumor.
- BAALC expression predicts clinical outcome of de novo acute myeloid leukemia patients with normal cytogenetics: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study.
- BCNU wafer placement with temozolomide (TMZ) in the immediate postoperative period after tumor resection followed by radiation therapy with TMZ in patients with newly diagnosed high grade glioma: final results of a prospective, multi-institutional, phase II trial.
- BIM deletion polymorphism profiling complements prognostic values of risk scores in imatinib-treated Asian chronic myeloid leukemia patients.
- BMI influences prognosis following surgery and adjuvant chemotherapy for lymph node positive breast cancer.
- BMI vs. waist circumference for identifying vascular risk.
- BMP10 suppresses hepatocellular carcinoma progression via PTPRS-STAT3 axis.
- Background for the proposal of SIOG guidelines for the management of prostate cancer in senior adults.
- Basaloid-squamous carcinoma of the tongue, hypopharynx, and larynx: report of 10 cases.
- Base deficit as a marker of survival after traumatic injury: consistent across changing patient populations and resuscitation paradigms.
- Baseline Characteristics Predict the Presence of Amyloid on Endomyocardial Biopsy.
- Baseline Characteristics and Risk Profiles of Participants in the ISCHEMIA Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Baseline NIH Stroke Scale is an inferior predictor of functional outcome in the era of acute stroke intervention.
- Baseline Q waves and time from symptom onset to ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: insights from PLATO on the influence of sex.
- Baseline Q waves as a prognostic modulator in patients with ST-segment elevation: insights from the PLATO trial.
- Baseline Q-wave surpasses time from symptom onset as a prognostic marker in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Baseline characteristics and outcomes of patients with heart failure receiving bronchodilators in the CHARM programme.
- Baseline metabolomic profiles predict cardiovascular events in patients at risk for coronary artery disease.
- Baseline platelet aggregation and major receptor expression predict subsequent activity following thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction.
- Baseline predictors of health-related quality of life after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: a longitudinal analysis of a multicenter cohort at two and six years.
- Baseline prostate-specific antigen testing at a young age.
- Bayesian approach to decompression sickness model parameter estimation.
- Bedside markers of coronary artery patency and short-term prognosis of patients with acute myocardial infarction and thrombolysis.
- Behavioral treatment of Raynaud's syndrome in peripheral vascular disease.
- Behavioral, psychological, and environmental predictors of obesity and success at weight reduction.
- Belatacept Combined With Transient Calcineurin Inhibitor Therapy Prevents Rejection and Promotes Improved Long-Term Renal Allograft Function.
- Beliefs and practice patterns in hyperleukocytosis management in acute myeloid leukemia: a large U.S. web-based survey.
- Benefits from an uncertainty management intervention for African-American and Caucasian older long-term breast cancer survivors.
- Benign prognosis of never-symptomatic carotid occlusion.
- Beta-adrenergic receptor polymorphisms and cardiac graft function in potential organ donors.
- Bevacizumab and the risk of arterial and venous thromboembolism in patients with metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer treated on Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) 90401 (Alliance).
- Bevacizumab improves the overall and progression-free survival of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with 5-fluorouracil-based regimens irrespective of baseline risk.
- Bevacizumab in combination with fluorouracil and leucovorin: an active regimen for first-line metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Bevacizumab plus irinotecan in recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
- Bevacizumab therapy for adults with recurrent/progressive meningioma: a retrospective series.
- Beyond an Updated Graded Prognostic Assessment (Breast GPA): A Prognostic Index and Trends in Treatment and Survival in Breast Cancer Brain Metastases From 1985 to Today.
- Beyond death and graft survival-Variation in outcomes after liver transplant. Results from the NSQIP transplant beta phase.
- Biallelic variants in AGMO with diminished enzyme activity are associated with a neurodevelopmental disorder.
- Bilateral Kimura's disease of the eyelids.
- Bilateral pelvic lymph node metastases in a case of FIGO stage IA(1) adenocarcinoma of the cervix.
- Bilaterality and recurrence rates for lobular breast cancer: considerations for treatment.
- Bile acid aspiration associated with lung chemical profile linked to other biomarkers of injury after lung transplantation.
- Biobehavioral Prognostic Factors in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Results From the INSPIRE-II Trial.
- Biology of aortic aneurysms and dissections.
- Biomarker Profiles of Acute Heart Failure Patients With a Mid-Range Ejection Fraction.
- Biomarker analysis by fluorokine multianalyte profiling distinguishes patients requiring intervention from patients with long-term quiescent coronary artery disease: a potential approach to identify atherosclerotic disease progression.
- Biomarker guided therapy for heart failure: focus on natriuretic peptides.
- Biomarker signatures correlate with clinical outcome in refractory metastatic colorectal cancer patients receiving bevacizumab and everolimus.
- Biomarker-Based Risk Model to Predict Cardiovascular Mortality in Patients With Stable Coronary Disease.
- Biomarker-guided therapy in chronic heart failure: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Biomarkers Enhance Discrimination and Prognosis of Type 2 Myocardial Infarction.
- Biomarkers and heart failure events in patients with atrial fibrillation in the ARISTOTLE trial evaluated by a multi-state model.
- Biomarkers and personalised medicine in rheumatoid arthritis: a proposal for interactions between academia, industry and regulatory bodies.
- Biomarkers and the prediction of atrial fibrillation: state of the art.
- Biomarkers as drug development tools: discovery, validation, qualification and use.
- Biomarkers for Wilms Tumor: A Systematic Review.
- Biomarkers for kidney transplant rejection.
- Biomarkers in cardiovascular clinical trials: past, present, future.
- Biomarkers in castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Biomarkers in chronic graft-versus-host disease: quo vadis?
- Biomarkers in rheumatologic disease: a review.
- Biomarkers in stroke: when will they impact care?
- Biomarkers in traumatic brain injury.
- Biomarkers of inflammation - LBP and TLR- predict progression of knee osteoarthritis in the DOXY clinical trial.
- Biomarkers of inflammation and risk of cardiovascular events in anticoagulated patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Biomarkers of myocardial stress and fibrosis as predictors of mode of death in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Biomarkers of vascular calcification and mortality in patients with ESRD.
- Biopsy and Noninvasive Methods to Assess Progression of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
- Biospecimens and Molecular and Cellular Biomarkers in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Studies: Common Data Elements and Standard Reporting Recommendations.
- Biostatistical modeling using traditional preoperative and pathological prognostic variables in the selection of men at high risk for disease recurrence after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Black Molds and Melanized Yeasts Pathogenic to Humans.
- Black race is an adverse prognostic factor for prostate cancer recurrence following radical prostatectomy in an equal access health care setting.
- Bladder cancer. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Blau syndrome and related genetic disorders causing childhood arthritis.
- Bleeding and thrombotic complications of pediatric liver transplant.
- Bleeding disorders in adolescents.
- Blood Pressure Control and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (From the ORBIT-AF Registry).
- Blood Pressure Goals and Clinical Outcomes after Successful Endovascular Therapy: A Multicenter Study.
- Blood Pressure Response during Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing in Heart Failure.
- Blood pressure and chronic kidney disease progression in a multi-racial cohort: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis.
- Blood pressure and in-hospital outcomes in patients presenting with ischaemic stroke.
- Blood pressure paradox in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from 139,194 patients in the Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress ADverse outcomes with Early implementation of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Guidelines (CRUSADE) quality improvement initiative.
- Blood pressure reactivity to psychological stress is associated with clinical outcomes in patients with heart failure.
- Blood urea nitrogen-to-creatinine ratio in the general population and in patients with acute heart failure.
- Blood vessel maturation in human uveal melanoma: spatial distribution of neovessels and mature vasculature.
- Blood-based markers of efficacy and resistance to cetuximab treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer: results from CALGB 80203 (Alliance).
- Blunted Ventral Striatum Development in Adolescence Reflects Emotional Neglect and Predicts Depressive Symptoms.
- Blunted cyclic variation of heart rate predicts mortality risk in post-myocardial infarction, end-stage renal disease, and chronic heart failure patients.
- Body Mass Index Is Prognostic in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Pooled Analysis of Patients From First-Line Clinical Trials in the ARCAD Database.
- Body Mass Index and Type 2 Collagen Turnover in Individuals After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Body composition, physical function and quality of life in healthy men and across different stages of prostate cancer.
- Body mass index and prognosis in patients with chronic heart failure: insights from the Candesartan in Heart failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity (CHARM) program.
- Body mass index is associated with gene methylation in estrogen receptor-positive breast tumors.
- Bone marrow transplantation: what is the question?
- Bortezomib for effective treatment of a child with refractory autoimmune hemolytic anemia post allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Both BRAF V600E mutation and older age (≥ 65 years) are associated with recurrent papillary thyroid cancer.
- Brachial plexus contouring with CT and MR imaging in radiation therapy planning for head and neck cancer.
- Brain Metastases in Lung Cancer With Targetable Mutations-Reply.
- Brain computerized tomography after hyperbaric oxygen therapy for carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Brain metastases in breast cancer.
- Brain metastasis as the first and only metastatic relapse site portends worse survival in patients with advanced HER2 + breast cancer.
- Brain tumor epidemiology: consensus from the Brain Tumor Epidemiology Consortium.
- Brainstem melanomas presenting as a cavernous malformation.
- Breast and ovarian cancer risk and risk reduction in Jewish BRCA1/2 mutation carriers.
- Breast cancer after chest radiation therapy for childhood cancer.
- Breast cancer as heterogeneous disease: contributing factors and carcinogenesis mechanisms.
- Breast cancer in Tanzanian, black American, and white American women: An assessment of prognostic and predictive features, including tumor infiltrating lymphocytes.
- Breast cancer occurred after treatment for Hodgkin's disease: analysis of 133 cases.
- Breast cancer prognostic staging and internal mammary lymph node metastases: a brief overview.
- Breast cancer survival in African-American women by hormone receptor subtypes.
- Breast cancer: integrating the patient with her genome.
- Breast medical oncologists' use of standard prognostic factors to predict a 21-gene recurrence score.
- Breast-conserving therapy achieves locoregional outcomes comparable to mastectomy in women with T1-2N0 triple-negative breast cancer.
- Bridge-to-decision therapy with a continuous-flow external ventricular assist device in refractory cardiogenic shock of various causes.
- Brief report: biochemical correlates of clinical impairment in high functioning autism and Asperger's disorder.
- Bronchodilators in heart failure patients with COPD: is it time for a clinical trial?
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia and Perinatal Characteristics Predict 1-Year Respiratory Outcomes in Newborns Born at Extremely Low Gestational Age: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Building reliable radiomic models using image perturbation.
- C-reactive protein and risk of cardiovascular disease in men and women from the Framingham Heart Study.
- C-reactive protein, fibrinogen, and cardiovascular disease prediction.
- C-reactive protein: a novel marker of cardiovascular risk.
- CAD-RADS(TM) Coronary Artery Disease - Reporting and Data System. An expert consensus document of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT), the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging (NASCI). Endorsed by the American College of Cardiology.
- CALGB 30704 (Alliance): A randomized phase II study to assess the efficacy of pemetrexed or sunitinib or pemetrexed plus sunitinib in the second-line treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- CBTRUS Statistical Report: Primary Brain and Other Central Nervous System Tumors Diagnosed in the United States in 2012-2016.
- CD20-positive infiltrates in renal allograft biopsies with acute cellular rejection are not associated with worse graft survival.
- CD24 as a Novel Predictive Biomarker in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Friend or Foe?
- CD30 expression defines a novel subgroup of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with favorable prognosis and distinct gene expression signature: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- CD34 immunohistochemical assessment of angiogenesis as a prognostic marker for prostate cancer recurrence after radical prostatectomy.
- CD38 variation as a prognostic factor in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- CD4+ lymphocyte response to zidovudine as a predictor of AIDS-free time and survival time.
- CD47 blockade augmentation of trastuzumab antitumor efficacy dependent on antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis.
- CD5-positive follicular lymphoma: clinicopathologic correlations and outcome in 88 cases.
- CD57(+) CD4 T Cells Underlie Belatacept-Resistant Allograft Rejection.
- CD68/CD31 immunohistochemistry double stain demonstrates increased accuracy in diagnosing pathologic antibody-mediated rejection in cardiac transplant patients.
- CD8, FoxP3, and CD45RO+ Lymphocytic Infiltrates in Type I and Type II Endometrial Cancers in African American and European American Females.
- CHA2DS2-VAS(C) and CHADS2 Scores Predict Adverse Clinical Events in Patients With Pacemakers and Sinus Node Dysfunction Independent of Atrial Fibrillation.
- CLL-449 Patterns of Treatment and Prognostic Testing Among Black Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL): Results From informCLL, a Prospective, Observational Registry.
- CMR First-Pass Perfusion for Suspected Inducible Myocardial Ischemia.
- CORRELATION OF SUBRETINAL HYPERREFLECTIVE MATERIAL MORPHOLOGY AND VISUAL ACUITY IN NEOVASCULAR AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION.
- CT and radiographic assessment of tube thoracostomy.
- CT perfusion-derived mean transit time predicts early mortality and delayed vasospasm after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- CT radiomics to predict high-risk intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.
- CT-derived body composition measurements as predictors for neoadjuvant treatment tolerance and survival in gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma.
- CXCR2 promotes ovarian cancer growth through dysregulated cell cycle, diminished apoptosis, and enhanced angiogenesis.
- CYFRA 21-1 as a prognostic and predictive marker in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in a prospective trial: CALGB 150304.
- Cabozantinib Versus Sunitinib for Untreated Patients with Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma of Intermediate or Poor Risk: Subgroup Analysis of the Alliance A031203 CABOSUN trial.
- Calcific Aortic Valve Disease: Part 1--Molecular Pathogenetic Aspects, Hemodynamics, and Adaptive Feedbacks.
- Calcific Aortic Valve Disease: Part 2-Morphomechanical Abnormalities, Gene Reexpression, and Gender Effects on Ventricular Hypertrophy and Its Reversibility.
- Calciphylaxis from nonuremic causes: a systematic review.
- Calciphylaxis: a poor prognostic indicator for limb salvage.
- Calculated Estimates of Plasma Volume in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure-Comparison With Measured Volumes.
- Can MRI Features of Combined Hepatocellular Carcinoma-Intrahepatic Cholangiogarcinoma Help Predict Tumor Behavior Better than Histologic Findings?
- Can coronary computed tomography angiography be the complete roadmap for chronic total occlusion management?
- Can physician gestalt predict survival in patients with resectable pancreatic adenocarcinoma?
- Can physicians accurately predict which patients will lose weight, improve nutrition and increase physical activity?
- Can proliferation biomarkers reliably predict recurrence in World Health Organization 2003 defined endometrial stromal sarcoma, low grade?
- Can restenosis after coronary angioplasty be predicted from clinical variables?
- Can the conventional sextant prostate biopsy accurately predict unilateral prostate cancer in low-risk, localized, prostate cancer?
- Can we improve the gestation-adjusted projection (GAP) method for prediction of birth weight in morbidly obese women?
- Can we predict real-time fMRI neurofeedback learning success from pretraining brain activity?
- Can you predict an immediate, complete, and sustained response to the ketogenic diet?
- Cancer Informatics for Cancer Centers (CI4CC): Building a Community Focused on Sharing Ideas and Best Practices to Improve Cancer Care and Patient Outcomes.
- Cancer Outcomes in DCIS Patients Without Locoregional Treatment.
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B 90206: A randomized phase III trial of interferon-alpha or interferon-alpha plus anti-vascular endothelial growth factor antibody (bevacizumab) in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Cancer in the elderly: to screen or not to screen?
- Cancer prevention and screening practices of siblings of childhood cancer survivors: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Cancer, clots and consensus: new understanding of an old problem.
- Cancer-specific mortality after surgery or radiation for patients with clinically localized prostate cancer managed during the prostate-specific antigen era.
- Cancers of unknown primary origin (CUP) are characterized by chromosomal instability (CIN) compared to metastasis of know origin.
- Capillary density of skeletal muscle: a contributing mechanism for exercise intolerance in class II-III chronic heart failure independent of other peripheral alterations.
- Carbonic anhydrase IX in early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.
- Carboplatin chemotherapy for progressive intramedullary spinal cord low-grade gliomas in children: three case studies and a review of the literature.
- Carcinoid metastatic to the ovary. A clinocopathologic analysis of 35 cases.
- Carcinoid tumors of the gastrointestinal tract. A review and the Duke University institutional overview.
- Carcinoma of the Middle Ear: A Review of the National Cancer Database.
- Carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: predictors of survival and competing causes of mortality.
- Carcinomas in children. Clinical and demographic characteristics.
- Carcinosarcomas: tumors in transition?
- Cardiac Biomarkers Predict Large Vessel Occlusion in Patients with Ischemic Stroke.
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Feature Tracking Global Longitudinal Strain and Prognosis After Heart Transplantation.
- Cardiac arrest and clinical characteristics, treatments and outcomes among patients hospitalized with ST-elevation myocardial infarction in contemporary practice: A report from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Cardiac arrest and resuscitation activates the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and results in severe immunosuppression.
- Cardiac arrest complicating acute myocardial infarction: predictability and prognosis.
- Cardiac biomarker measurement after elective percutaneous coronary interventions in older patients: insights from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Cardiac computed tomographic angiography what's the prognosis?
- Cardiac diseases in maintenance hemodialysis patients: results of the HEMO Study.
- Cardiac rehabilitation, exercise training, and psychosocial risk factors.
- Cardiac surgery in infants with low birth weight is associated with increased mortality: analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Database.
- Cardiac troponin I for prediction of clinical outcomes and cardiac function through 3-month follow-up after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Cardiac troponin T levels for risk stratification in acute myocardial ischemia. GUSTO IIA Investigators.
- Cardiac troponin is associated with cardiac outcomes in men and women with atrial fibrillation, insights from the ARISTOTLE trial.
- Cardiohepatic interactions in heart failure: an overview and clinical implications.
- Cardiometabolic Health Among Adult Offspring of Hypertensive Pregnancies: The Cardiovascular Risk in Young Finns Study.
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing prior to myeloablative allo-SCT: a feasibility study.
- Cardiopulmonary function and age-related decline across the breast cancer survivorship continuum.
- Cardiorenal interactions: insights from the ESCAPE trial.
- Cardiorenal syndrome clinical trial end points.
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Survivors of Childhood Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Treated with Total Body Irradiation: A Longitudinal Analysis.
- Cardiovascular disease risk stratification with stress single-photon emission computed tomography technetium-99m tetrofosmin imaging in patients with the metabolic syndrome and diabetes mellitus.
- Cardiovascular imaging research at the crossroads.
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging in suspected cardiac tumour: a multicentre outcomes study.
- Cardiovascular molecular mechanisms of disease with COVID-19.
- Cardiovascular outcomes in the African American Study of Kidney Disease and Hypertension (AASK) Trial.
- Cardiovascular outcomes with glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists in patients with type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis.
- Care and outcomes of Hispanic patients admitted with heart failure with preserved or reduced ejection fraction: findings from get with the guidelines-heart failure.
- Case report: bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia in a spice process technician.
- Case study: heart transplantation--increased incidence of acute rejection in female recipients.
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase genotype predicts pain severity in hospitalized burn patients.
- Cathepsin D and epidermal growth factor receptor immunohistochemistry does not predict recurrence of prostate cancer in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy.
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.
- Catheter-based renal denervation in patients with uncontrolled hypertension in the absence of antihypertensive medications (SPYRAL HTN-OFF MED): a randomised, sham-controlled, proof-of-concept trial.
- Causative factors affecting peripheral neuropathy in burn patients.
- Cause Unknown, Treatment Uncertain, Outcome Poor: An Encounter With Kidney Failure in the Developing World.
- Causes and Predictors of 30-Day Readmission After Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy: An Analysis of 15,167 Cases.
- Cell motility as a prognostic factor in Stage I nonsmall cell lung carcinoma: the role of gelsolin expression.
- Center variation in patient age and weight at Fontan operation and impact on postoperative outcomes.
- Central nervous system cancers: Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Central nervous system cryptococcosis in solid organ transplant recipients: clinical relevance of abnormal neuroimaging findings.
- Central nervous system.
- Centralized patient-reported outcome data collection in transplantation is feasible and clinically meaningful.
- Cerebellar vermian defects: antenatal sonographic appearance and clinical significance.
- Cerebral phaeohyphomycosis mimics high-grade astrocytoma.
- Cetuximab Alone or With Irinotecan for Resistant KRAS-, NRAS-, BRAF- and PIK3CA-wild-type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: The AGITG Randomized Phase II ICECREAM Study.
- Cetuximab plus cisplatin, irinotecan, and thoracic radiotherapy as definitive treatment for locally advanced, unresectable esophageal cancer: a phase-II study of the SWOG (S0414).
- Challenges in Aortic Valve Stenosis: Low-Flow States Diagnosis, Management, and a Review of the Current Literature.
- Challenges in predicting the need for coronary artery bypass grafting at presentation in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Change in Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio During Neoadjuvant Treatment Does Not Predict Pathological Response and Survival in Resectable Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- Change in serum procalcitonin (deltaPCT) predicts the clinical outcome of children admitted with febrile neutropenia.
- Changes in Gleason score grading and their effect in predicting outcome after radical prostatectomy.
- Changes in Urinary Microbiome Populations Correlate in Kidney Transplants With Interstitial Fibrosis and Tubular Atrophy Documented in Early Surveillance Biopsies.
- Changes in patient-reported outcomes in light chain amyloidosis in the first year after diagnosis and relationship to NT-proBNP change.
- Changes on Midchemoradiation Therapy Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography for Cervical Cancer Are Associated with Prognosis.
- Changing pattern of organ dysfunction in early human sepsis is related to mortality.
- Changing preferences for survival after hospitalization with advanced heart failure.
- Changing the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction: implications for practice and clinical investigations.
- Changing trends and prognostic features in endometrial cancer associated with exogenous estrogen therapy.
- Chapter 11: challenges in and principles for conducting systematic reviews of genetic tests used as predictive indicators.
- Chapter 6 state of the science of pediatric traumatic brain injury: biomarkers and gene association studies.
- Characterising and predicting bleeding in high-risk patients with an acute coronary syndrome.
- Characteristics Associated with Pathologic Nodal Burden in Patients Presenting with Clinical Melanoma Nodal Metastasis.
- Characteristics and clinical outcomes of patients with acute heart failure with a supranormal left ventricular ejection fraction.
- Characteristics and outcome of patients in whom reperfusion with intravenous tissue-type plasminogen activator fails: results of the Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) I trial.
- Characteristics and outcomes in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention following cardiac arrest (from the NCDR).
- Characteristics and outcomes of patients with heart failure and discordant findings by right-sided heart catheterization and cardiopulmonary exercise testing.
- Characteristics of Acute Heart Failure Hospitalizations Based on Presenting Severity.
- Characteristics of Framingham offspring participants with long-lived parents.
- Characteristics of abdominal vein thrombosis in children and adults.
- Characteristics of socially isolated patients with coronary artery disease who are at elevated risk for mortality.
- Characterization and outcomes of women and men with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction and nonobstructive coronary artery disease: results from the Can Rapid Risk Stratification of Unstable Angina Patients Suppress Adverse Outcomes with Early Implementation of the ACC/AHA Guidelines (CRUSADE) quality improvement initiative.
- Characterization and predictors of first and subsequent inappropriate ICD therapy by heart rate ranges: Result of the MADIT-RIT efficacy analysis.
- Characterization and prognostic value of persistent hyponatremia in patients with severe heart failure in the ESCAPE Trial.
- Characterization of Death in Infants With Neonatal Seizures.
- Characterization of an oxaliplatin sensitivity predictor in a preclinical murine model of colorectal cancer.
- Characterization of hemodynamically stable acute heart failure patients requiring a critical care unit admission: Derivation, validation, and refinement of a risk score.
- Characterizing the Feasibility and Performance of Real-World Tumor Progression End Points and Their Association With Overall Survival in a Large Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Data Set.
- Characterizing the developmental pathways TTF-1, NKX2-8, and PAX9 in lung cancer.
- Characterizing young patients with diabetes and non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Charges for Alcoholic Cirrhosis Exceed All Other Etiologies of Cirrhosis Combined: A National and State Inpatient Survey Analysis.
- Charting a roadmap for heart failure biomarker studies.
- Checkpoint Blockade Strategies in the Treatment of Breast Cancer: Where We Are and Where We Are Heading.
- Chemoprevention of Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinoma With a Single Course of Fluorouracil, 5%, Cream: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Chemotherapy followed by accelerated fractionated radiation for larynx preservation in patients with advanced laryngeal cancer.
- Cheyne-Stokes respiration: poor prognostic sign in a patient with heart failure.
- Childhood and adolescent obesity: progress in behavioral assessment and treatment.
- Childhood and adolescent psychiatric disorders as predictors of young adult disorders.
- Childhood cerebral X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy: diffusion tensor imaging measurements for prediction of clinical outcome after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Childhood psychiatric disorders and young adult crime: a prospective, population-based study.
- Children with appendicitis on the US-Mexico border have socioeconomic challenges and are best served by a freestanding children's hospital.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae and acute coronary syndrome.
- Chloride channel ClCN7 mutations are responsible for severe recessive, dominant, and intermediate osteopetrosis.
- Cholangiocarcinoma: Correlation between Molecular Profiling and Imaging Phenotypes.
- Cholesterol atheroembolic renal disease. Report of 3 cases with emphasis on diagnosis by skin biopsy and extended survival.
- Cholesterol levels and in-hospital mortality in patients with acute decompensated heart failure.
- Chondrosarcoma of bone: analysis of 108 cases and evaluation for predictors of outcome.
- Choroidal neovascularization in pathological myopia.
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease-Associated IBD Resolves and Does Not Adversely Impact Survival Following Allogeneic HCT.
- Chronic Health Conditions and Neurocognitive Function in Aging Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Version 4.2020, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia, Version 1.2014.
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Version 1.2019, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Chronic graft-versus-host syndrome in man. A long-term clinicopathologic study of 20 Seattle patients.
- Chronic kidney disease, cardiovascular disease and mortality: A prospective cohort study in a multi-ethnic Asian population.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia cell CD38 expression and inducible nitric oxide synthase expression are associated with serum IL-4 levels.
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma, version 1.2015.
- Chronic pacing and adverse outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- Cigarette Smoking Progression Among Young Adults Diagnosed With ADHD in Childhood: A 16-year Longitudinal Study of Children With and Without ADHD.
- Cigarette smoking associated with lung adenocarcinoma in situ in a large case-control study (SFBALCS).
- Cigarette smoking, glutathione-s-transferase M1 and t1 genetic polymorphisms, and breast cancer risk (United States).
- Circulating Biomarkers and Resistance to Endocrine Therapy in Metastatic Breast Cancers: Correlative Results from AZD9496 Oral SERD Phase I Trial.
- Circulating CD8+ CD28- suppressor T cells tied to poorer prognosis among metastatic breast cancer patients receiving adoptive T-cell therapy: A cohort study.
- Circulating Cardiac Troponin I Levels Measured by a Novel Highly Sensitive Assay in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Insights From the ASCEND-HF Trial.
- Circulating Kidney Injury Molecule-1 Levels in Acute Heart Failure: Insights From the ASCEND-HF Trial (Acute Study of Clinical Effectiveness of Nesiritide in Decompensated Heart Failure).
- Circulating Tumor Cells in Biochemical Recurrence of Prostate Cancer.
- Circulating Tumor Cells in a Phase 3 Study of Docetaxel and Prednisone with or without Lenalidomide in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Circulating angiopoietin-2 as a biomarker in ANCA-associated vasculitis.
- Circulating biomarkers for abdominal aortic aneurysm: what did we learn in the last decade?
- Circulating cytokines and gastric cancer risk.
- Circulating des-acyl ghrelin improves cardiovascular risk prediction in older hypertensive patients.
- Circulating donor antigen and response to donor antigen as predictors of long-term lung and kidney transplant success.
- Circulating human papillomavirus DNA as a marker for disease extent and recurrence among patients with oropharyngeal cancer.
- Circulating long chain acylcarnitines and outcomes in diabetic heart failure: an HF-ACTION clinical trial substudy.
- Circulating tumor DNA alterations in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Circulating tumor cell analysis in metastatic triple-negative breast cancers.
- Circulating tumor cells in HER-2 positive metastatic breast cancer patients treated with trastuzumab and chemotherapy.
- Claims-Based Approach to Predict Cause-Specific Survival in Men With Prostate Cancer.
- Classification for long-term survival in oligometastatic patients treated with ablative radiotherapy: A multi-institutional pooled analysis.
- Classification of ipsilateral breast tumor recurrences after breast conservation therapy can predict patient prognosis and facilitate treatment planning.
- Classification of osteoarthritis biomarkers: a proposed approach.
- Clinical Characteristics and Factors Associated With Disability and Impaired Quality of Life in Children With Juvenile Systemic Sclerosis: Results From the Childhood Arthritis and Rheumatology Research Alliance Legacy Registry.
- Clinical Correlates and Prognostic Value of Proenkephalin in Acute and Chronic Heart Failure.
- Clinical Crossroads: a 36-year-old woman recuperating from stroke.
- Clinical Effectiveness of Cardiac Noninvasive Diagnostic Testing in Outpatients Evaluated for Stable Coronary Artery Disease.
- Clinical Fractures Among Older Men With Diabetes Are Mediated by Diabetic Complications.
- Clinical Frailty Scale classes are independently associated with 6-month mortality for patients after acute myocardial infarction.
- Clinical Heart Failure Among Patients With and Without Severe Mental Illness and the Association With Long-Term Outcomes.
- Clinical Impact of 21-Gene Recurrence Score Test Within the Veterans Health Administration: Utilization and Receipt of Guideline-Concordant Care.
- Clinical Implications of Cluster Analysis-Based Classification of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Correlation with Bedside Hemodynamic Profiles.
- Clinical Implications of Serum Albumin Levels in Acute Heart Failure: Insights From DOSE-AHF and ROSE-AHF.
- Clinical Prediction Models for Heart Failure Hospitalization in Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Clinical Quantification of Myocardial Blood Flow Using PET: Joint Position Paper of the SNMMI Cardiovascular Council and the ASNC.
- Clinical Risk Factors and Prognostic Model for Primary Graft Dysfunction after Lung Transplantation in Patients with Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Clinical Significance of Early Fluid and Weight Change During Acute Heart Failure Hospitalization.
- Clinical Significance of PTEN Deletion, Mutation, and Loss of PTEN Expression in De Novo Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
- Clinical Trial Design Principles and Endpoint Definitions for Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement: Part 1: Clinical Trial Design Principles: A Consensus Document From the Mitral Valve Academic Research Consortium.
- Clinical Update on Nursing Home Medicine: 2017.
- Clinical Utility and Prognostic Value of Right Atrial Function in Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Clinical Utility of Circulating Tumor Cells in Advanced Prostate Cancer.
- Clinical and Echocardiographic Predictors of Outcomes in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Clinical and Prognostic Significance of Cerebrospinal Fluid Opening and Closing Pressures in Pediatric Pseudotumor Cerebri Syndrome.
- Clinical and angiographic predictors of short- and long-term ischemic events in acute coronary syndromes: results from the Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY (ACUITY) trial.
- Clinical and biologic features predict a poor prognosis in acute lymphoid leukemias in infants: a Pediatric Oncology Group Study.
- Clinical and biological significance of de novo CD5+ diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in Western countries.
- Clinical and imaging manifestations of pediatric sarcoidosis.
- Clinical and molecular characteristics of gliosarcoma and modern prognostic significance relative to conventional glioblastoma.
- Clinical and molecular markers of long-term survival after oligometastasis-directed stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT).
- Clinical and prognostic implications of circulating pentraxin 3 levels in non ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- Clinical and prognostic implications of plasma insulin-like growth factor-1 and vascular endothelial growth factor in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Clinical and radiographic parameters associated with best versus worst clinical outcomes in minimally invasive spinal deformity surgery.
- Clinical applications for biomarkers of acute and chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Clinical applications of PET in oncology.
- Clinical applications of machine learning in the diagnosis, classification, and prediction of heart failure.
- Clinical assessment of acute heart failure syndromes: emergency department through the early post-discharge period.
- Clinical characteristics and long-term survival of patients with variant angina.
- Clinical characteristics and mortality after acute myocardial infarction-related hospitalization among Asians from a national population-based cohort study.
- Clinical characteristics and outcome of aortic endocarditis with periannular abscess in the International Collaboration on Endocarditis Merged Database.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of critically ill mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients receiving interleukin-6 receptor antagonists and corticosteroid therapy: a preliminary report from a multinational registry.
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of hospitalized heart failure patients with systolic dysfunction and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: findings from OPTIMIZE-HF.
- Clinical characteristics and prognostic factors of 70 patients with Sézary syndrome: a single-institutional experience at Moffitt cancer center.
- Clinical characteristics in 53 patients with cat scratch optic neuropathy.
- Clinical characteristics of African-American men with hereditary prostate cancer: the AAHPC Study.
- Clinical correlates and heritability of cardiac mechanics: The HyperGEN study.
- Clinical correlates and prognostic significance of type A behavior and silent myocardial ischemia on the treadmill.
- Clinical correlates of histopathology in pediatric nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Clinical determinants and prognostic significance of hypocapnia in acute heart failure.
- Clinical determinants of mortality in patients with angiographically diagnosed ischemic or nonischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Clinical epidemiology and outcome of HIV-associated talaromycosis in Guangdong, China, during 2011-2017.
- Clinical examination following preoperative chemoradiation for rectal cancer is not a reliable surrogate end point.
- Clinical experience and predicting survival in coronary disease.
- Clinical factors related to morbidity and mortality in high-risk heart failure patients: the GUIDE-IT predictive model and risk score.
- Clinical features and outcome in childhood T-cell leukemia-lymphoma according to stage of thymocyte differentiation: a Pediatric Oncology Group Study.
- Clinical features and outcome of primary pancreatic lymphoma.
- Clinical features, tumor biology, and prognosis associated with MYC rearrangement and Myc overexpression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with rituximab-CHOP.
- Clinical genomic testing: getting it right.
- Clinical group and modified TNM stage for rhabdomyosarcoma: A review from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Clinical identifiers of complicated Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia.
- Clinical impact of COVID-19 on patients with cancer (CCC19): a cohort study.
- Clinical implications of phosphorylated STAT3 expression in De Novo diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Clinical implications of referral bias in the diagnostic performance of exercise testing for coronary artery disease.
- Clinical judgment and statistics. Lessons from a simulated randomized trial in coronary artery disease.
- Clinical judgment and therapeutic decision making.
- Clinical laboratory tests associated with survival in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: A Laboratory Wide Association Study (LWAS).
- Clinical methods for the detection and management of left ventricular hypertrophy.
- Clinical monitoring in osteoarthritis: Biomarkers.
- Clinical outcome and gene- and microRNA-expression profiling according to the Wilms tumor 1 (WT1) single nucleotide polymorphism rs16754 in adult de novo cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Clinical outcome as a function of the PR-interval-there is virtue in moderation: data from the Duke Databank for cardiovascular disease.
- Clinical outcome scales for use in a rabbit model of cervical myelopathy.
- Clinical outcomes according to baseline blood pressure in patients with a low ejection fraction in the CHARM (Candesartan in Heart Failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and Morbidity) Program.
- Clinical outcomes and factors predicting development of venous thromboembolic complications in patients with advanced refractory cancer in a Phase I Clinic: the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center experience.
- Clinical outcomes by age in men with hormone refractory prostate cancer: a pooled analysis of 8 Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) studies.
- Clinical outcomes in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia associated with expression of CD5, a negative regulator of B-cell receptor signalling.
- Clinical outcomes of treatment of anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis based on ANCA type.
- Clinical phenotypes associated with circulating tumor cell enumeration in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and management of acute bacterial sinusitis in children aged 1 to 18 years.
- Clinical prediction models: are we building better mousetraps?
- Clinical prediction rules for physical therapy interventions: a systematic review.
- Clinical predictors and outcome implications of early readmission in lung transplant recipients.
- Clinical predictors of survival in patients treated with therapeutic hypothermia following cardiac arrest.
- Clinical presentation and outcome of retinoblastoma based on age at presentation: a review of 1450 children.
- Clinical presentations and outcomes of bile duct loss caused by drugs and herbal and dietary supplements.
- Clinical profile and prognostic significance of natriuretic peptide trajectory following hospitalization for worsening chronic heart failure: findings from the ASTRONAUT trial.
- Clinical profile and prognostic value of anemia at the time of admission and discharge among patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: findings from the EVEREST trial.
- Clinical profile and prognostic value of low systolic blood pressure in patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insights from the Efficacy of Vasopressin Antagonism in Heart Failure: Outcome Study with Tolvaptan (EVEREST) trial.
- Clinical profile of patients with ATP1A3 mutations in Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood-a study of 155 patients.
- Clinical prognostic model for older patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Clinical relevance of C-reactive protein during follow-up of patients with acute coronary syndromes in the Aggrastat-to-Zocor Trial.
- Clinical significance and prognostic relevance of KRAS, BRAF, PI3K and TP53 genetic mutation analysis for resectable and unresectable colorectal liver metastases: A systematic review of the current evidence.
- Clinical significance of intermediate left ventricular trabeculations in cardiac magnetic resonance.
- Clinical significance of minimal residual disease in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia and its relationship to other prognostic factors: a Children's Oncology Group study.
- Clinical significance of tumor-associated inflammatory cells in metastatic neuroblastoma.
- Clinical spectrum and prognosis of follicular lymphoma with blastoid transformation: case series and a review of the literature.
- Clinical stage I non-small cell lung cancer including FDG-PET Imaging: sites and time to recurrence.
- Clinical trajectory of patients with a worsening heart failure event and reduced ventricular ejection fraction.
- Clinical trial evidence for treatment of depression in heart failure.
- Clinical trial issues in weight-loss therapy.
- Clinical trial of high dose hyperthermic intravesical mitomycin C for intermediate and high-risk non-muscle invasive bladder cancer during BCG shortage.
- Clinical trial--derived risk model may not generalize to real-world patients with acute coronary syndrome.
- Clinical use of serum CA-125 levels in patients undergoing radical cystectomy for transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder.
- Clinical, biochemical and pathological predictors of poor response to intravenous cyclophosphamide in patients with proliferative lupus nephritis.
- Clinical, electrocardiographic, and biochemical data for immediate risk stratification in acute coronary syndromes.
- Clinical, histopathologic, and molecular markers of prognosis: toward a new disease risk stratification system for medulloblastoma.
- Clinical, radiographic, molecular and MRI-based predictors of cartilage loss in knee osteoarthritis.
- Clinical, surgical, and molecular prognostic factors for survival after spinal sarcoma resection.
- Clinician judgment vs formal scales for predicting intracerebral hemorrhage outcomes.
- Clinicopathologic Features and Genomic Signature of De Novo CD5 + Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma : A Multicenter Collaborative Study.
- Clinicopathologic and genetic spectrum of infantile B-lymphoblastic leukemia: a multi-institutional study.
- Clinicopathologic aspects of E rosette negative T cell acute lymphocytic leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Clinicopathologic correlations in the oligodendroglioma.
- Clinicopathologic features and outcomes of lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma patients with monoclonal IgG or IgA paraprotein expression.
- Clinicopathologic features and prognosis of duodenal adenocarcinoma and comparison with ampullary and pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Clinicopathologic study of 85 cases of melanoma of the female genitalia.
- Clinicopathological Features and Prognosis of Mixed-Type T1a Gastric Cancer Based on Lauren's Classification.
- Clinicopathological Features of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Epigenetic Subtypes.
- Clopidogrel use After Myocardial Revascularization: Prevalence, Predictors, and One-Year Survival Rate.
- Clopidogrel-associated TTP: an update of pharmacovigilance efforts conducted by independent researchers, pharmaceutical suppliers, and the Food and Drug Administration.
- Co-expression of angiogenic markers and associations with prognosis in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- Coagulation abnormalities in patients with hip osteonecrosis.
- Coagulation markers and outcomes in acute coronary syndromes.
- Coccidioidomycosis Transmission Through Organ Transplantation: A Report of the OPTN Ad Hoc Disease Transmission Advisory Committee.
- Cognition as an outcome measure in schizophrenia.
- Cognitive deficits following coronary artery bypass grafting: prevalence, prognosis, and therapeutic strategies.
- Cognitive-behavioral conjoint therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder: application to operation enduring and Iraqi Freedom veterans.
- Collaborative Ocular Oncology Group report number 1: prospective validation of a multi-gene prognostic assay in uveal melanoma.
- Collaborative strategies to reduce mortality and morbidity in patients with chronic intestinal failure including those who are referred for small bowel transplantation.
- Collagenase specificity in chondrosarcoma metastasis.
- Colon sentinel lymph node mapping: practical surgical applications.
- Colonic necrosis is an adverse prognostic factor in pancreatic necrosis.
- Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases and Concurrent Extrahepatic Disease Treated With Resection.
- Colorectal cancer metastasis determined by carbohydrate-mediated cell adhesion: role of sialyl-LeX antigens.
- Colorectal cancer with potentially resectable hepatic metastases: optimizing treatment.
- Combination of DC/CIK adoptive T cell immunotherapy with chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients: a prospective patients' preference-based study (PPPS).
- Combination of Goldman risk and initial cardiac troponin I for emergency department chest pain patient risk stratification.
- Combined Tc-99m sestamibi first-pass radionuclide angiography and cardiac SPECT imaging during arbutamine infusion delivered by a computerized closed-loop system.
- Combined Use of Mammography and FNA Eliminates Pitfalls in the Management of Metaplastic Breast Carcinoma.
- Combined exercise radionuclide angiocardiography and single photon emission computed tomography perfusion studies for assessment of coronary artery disease.
- Combined free tissue transfer and infrainguinal bypass graft: an alternative to major amputation in selected patients.
- Combined modality trials of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: analysis of factors influencing survival and toxicity.
- Combined prognostic utility of ST-segment recovery and myocardial blush after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in acute myocardial infarction.
- Combining PARP inhibitors with radiation therapy for the treatment of glioblastoma: Is PTEN predictive of response?
- Combining Prognostic and Predictive Enrichment Strategies to Identify Children With Septic Shock Responsive to Corticosteroids.
- Combining baseline clinical descriptors and real-time response to therapy: the incremental prognostic value of continuous ST-segment monitoring in acute myocardial infarction.
- Combining biological gene expression signatures in predicting outcome in breast cancer: An alternative to supervised classification.
- Combining necrosis and platelet markers for perfecting myocardial infarction rule out: how close are we?
- Combining prostate specific antigen with cancer and gland volume to predict more reliably pathological stage: the influence of prostate specific antigen cancer density.
- Commentary: Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations in resectable lung cancer: What is the prognostic importance?
- Comments on concurrent and adjuvant chemotherapy for nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a mist of mysterious results.
- Common comorbidity scales were similar in their ability to predict health care costs and mortality.
- Common genetic variants associated with resting oxygenation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Common variation at 6p21.31 (BAK1) influences the risk of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Common variation in Nemo-like kinase is associated with risk of ovarian cancer.
- Communicating prognosis with parents of critically ill infants: direct observation of clinician behaviors.
- Communication Challenges in Neonatal Encephalopathy.
- Communication gaps associated with donor-derived infections.
- Comorbid mental disorders: implications for treatment and sample selection.
- Comorbidity burden and guideline-concordant care for breast cancer.
- Comorbidity of DSM-III-R major depressive disorder in the general population: results from the US National Comorbidity Survey.
- Comparative Efficacy and Safety of Oral P2Y12 Inhibitors in Acute Coronary Syndrome: Network Meta-Analysis of 52 816 Patients From 12 Randomized Trials.
- Comparative assessment of short-term adverse events in acute heart failure with cystatin C and other estimates of renal function: results from the ASCEND-HF trial.
- Comparative definitions for moderate-severe ischemia in stress nuclear, echocardiography, and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Comparative determinants of 4-year cardiovascular event rates in stable outpatients at risk of or with atherothrombosis.
- Comparative genomic hybridization analysis of astrocytomas: prognostic and diagnostic implications.
- Comparative outcomes of predominant facility-level use of ferumoxytol versus other intravenous iron formulations in incident hemodialysis patients.
- Comparative prognostic significance of simultaneous versus independent resolution of ST segment depression relative to ST segment elevation during acute myocardial infarction.
- Comparative trials of chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation in acute nonlymphocytic leukemia.
- Comparative value of coronary artery calcium and multiple blood biomarkers for prognostication of cardiovascular events.
- Comparing 3-T multiparametric MRI and the Partin tables to predict organ-confined prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy.
- Comparing a medical records-based and a claims-based index for measuring comorbidity in patients with lung or colon cancer.
- Comparing the Palliative Care Needs of Those With Cancer to Those With Common Non-Cancer Serious Illness.
- Comparing the prognostic performance of ASSIST to interleukin-6 and procalcitonin in patients with severe sepsis or septic shock.
- Comparison between melanoma gene expression score and fluorescence in situ hybridization for the classification of melanocytic lesions.
- Comparison between perioperative and postoperative chemotherapy after potentially curative hepatic resection for metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Comparison of Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction With Versus Without Hyperuricemia or Gout.
- Comparison of Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes of Patients With Versus Without Diabetes Mellitus and With Versus Without Angina Pectoris (from the Duke Databank for Cardiovascular Disease).
- Comparison of Clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes of patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy with versus without angina pectoris (from the Duke Databank for Cardiovascular Disease).
- Comparison of Combined Endoscopic Ultrasonography and Endoscopic Secretin Testing With the Traditional Secretin Pancreatic Function Test in Patients With Suspected Chronic Pancreatitis: A Prospective Crossover Study.
- Comparison of Downstream Health Care Utilization, Costs, and Long-Term Opioid Use: Physical Therapist Management Versus Opioid Therapy Management After Arthroscopic Hip Surgery.
- Comparison of Hydralazine/Nitrate and Angiotensin Receptor Neprilysin Inhibitor Use Among Black Versus Nonblack Americans With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction (from CHAMP-HF).
- Comparison of Laser Doppler and Laser-Assisted Indocyanine Green Angiography Prediction of Flap Survival in a Novel Modification of the McFarlane Flap.
- Comparison of Long-Term Mortality of Patients Aged ≤40 Versus >40 Years With Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Comparison of Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Comparison of cardiac troponin T versus creatine kinase-MB for risk stratification in a chest pain evaluation unit.
- Comparison of cardiac troponins I and T measured with high-sensitivity methods for evaluation of prognosis in atrial fibrillation: an ARISTOTLE substudy.
- Comparison of clinical staging algorithms and 111indium-capromab pendetide immunoscintigraphy in the prediction of lymph node involvement in high risk prostate carcinoma patients.
- Comparison of demographic characteristics, surgical resection patterns, and survival outcomes for veterans and nonveterans with non-small cell lung cancer in the Pacific Northwest.
- Comparison of flow cytometry with the surgeon regarding ability to predict the ultimate success of surgery for proliferative vitreoretinopathy.
- Comparison of incidence of bleeding and mortality of men versus women with ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with fibrinolysis.
- Comparison of methods of measuring HER-2 in metastatic breast cancer patients treated with high-dose chemotherapy.
- Comparison of performance status with peak oxygen consumption in operable patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Comparison of predictions based on observational data with the results of randomized controlled clinical trials of coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Comparison of silicone oil versus gas tamponade in the treatment of idiopathic full-thickness macular hole.
- Comparison of skin closure techniques in patients undergoing open pancreaticoduodenectomy: A single center experience.
- Comparison of survival after mitral valve replacement with biologic and mechanical valves in 1139 patients.
- Comparison of survival of amiodarone-treated patients with coronary artery disease and malignant ventricular arrhythmias with that of a control group with coronary artery disease.
- Comparison of the ABC/2 estimation technique to computer-assisted volumetric analysis of intraparenchymal and subdural hematomas complicating the GUSTO-1 trial.
- Comparison of the frequency of coronary artery disease in alcohol-related versus non-alcohol-related endstage liver disease.
- Comparison of the prognosis of spontaneous and percutaneous coronary intervention-related myocardial infarction.
- Comparison of the prognostic utility of the revised International Prognostic Scoring System and the French Prognostic Scoring System in azacitidine-treated patients with myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Comparison of the prognostic value of peak creatine kinase-MB and troponin levels among patients with acute myocardial infarction: a report from the Acute Coronary Treatment and Intervention Outcomes Network Registry-get with the guidelines.
- Comparison of the prognostic value of regadenoson and adenosine myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Comparison of the relation between left ventricular anatomy and QRS duration in patients with cardiomyopathy with versus without left bundle branch block.
- Comparison of usefulness of N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide as an independent predictor of cardiac function among admission cardiac serum biomarkers in patients with anterior wall versus nonanterior wall ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Competing Risks of Cardiovascular Versus Noncardiovascular Death During Long-Term Follow-Up After Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Competing Risks of Mortality among Men with Biochemical Recurrence after Radical Prostatectomy.
- Complete prevalence of malignant primary brain tumors registry data in the United States compared with other common cancers, 2010.
- Completeness and concordancy of WHO grade assignment for brain and central nervous system tumors in the United States, 2004-2011.
- Completeness of required site-specific factors for brain and CNS tumors in the Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) 18 database (2004-2012, varying).
- Completion Dissection or Observation for Sentinel-Node Metastasis in Melanoma.
- Completion Lymph Node Dissection or Radiation Therapy for Sentinel Node Metastasis in Merkel Cell Carcinoma.
- Complexity of Delivering Precision Medicine: Opportunities and Challenges.
- Complications of therapy for testicular cancer.
- Composite Metric for Benchmarking Site Performance in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Results From the STS/ACC TVT Registry.
- Composite outcomes in coronary bypass surgery versus percutaneous intervention.
- Comprehensive Assessment of Endomyocardial Fibrosis with Cardiac MRI: Morphology, Function, and Tissue Characterization.
- Comprehensive Molecular Characterization of the Hippo Signaling Pathway in Cancer.
- Comprehensive Surgical Treatment as the Mainstay of Management in Retroperitoneal Sarcomas: Retrospective Study from Two Non-sarcoma Specialist Centers.
- Comprehensive gene expression profiling and immunohistochemical studies support application of immunophenotypic algorithm for molecular subtype classification in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- Comprehensive genomic meta-analysis identifies intra-tumoural stroma as a predictor of survival in patients with gastric cancer.
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of relapsed and metastatic adenoid cystic carcinomas by next-generation sequencing reveals potential new routes to targeted therapies.
- Computed Tomography-Based Limb Volume Measurements for Isolated Limb Infusion in Melanoma.
- Computed tomography of primary retroperitoneal malignancies.
- Computer-based imaging and interventional MRI: applications for neurosurgery.
- Computer-extracted MR imaging features are associated with survival in glioblastoma patients.
- Concepts of oxygen transport at the microcirculatory level.
- Concerted potent humoral immune responses to autoantigens are associated with tumor destruction and favorable clinical outcomes without autoimmunity.
- Concordant bone marrow involvement of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma represents a distinct clinical and biological entity in the era of immunotherapy.
- Concurrent molecular alterations in tumors with germ line epidermal growth factor receptor T790M mutations.
- Conditional disease-free survival after surgical resection of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a multi-institutional analysis of 502 patients.
- Confirmatory Magnetic Resonance Imaging with or without Biopsy Impacts Decision Making in Newly Diagnosed Favorable Risk Prostate Cancer.
- Congenital Heart Disease in Premature Infants 25-32 Weeks' Gestational Age.
- Congenital Mesoblastic Nephroma Presenting With Refractory Hypertension in a Premature Neonate: A Case Study.
- Congenital Tuberculosis: A New Concern in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Congenital cutaneous candidiasis: a case presentation.
- Consensus Recommendations for Evaluation, Interpretation, and Utilization of Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Enterography in Patients With Small Bowel Crohn's Disease.
- Consensus Treatment Plans for Chronic Nonbacterial Osteomyelitis Refractory to Nonsteroidal Antiinflammatory Drugs and/or With Active Spinal Lesions.
- Consensus guidelines on plasma cell myeloma minimal residual disease analysis and reporting.
- Consensus recommendations for the use of 18F-FDG PET as an indicator of therapeutic response in patients in National Cancer Institute Trials.
- Consensus report IASLC workshop Bruges, September 2002: pretreatment minimal staging for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Consensus report of the national cancer institute clinical trials planning meeting on pancreas cancer treatment.
- Consensus statement on depression, anxiety, and functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- Consensus statement on depression, anxiety, and oncology.
- Consensus statement update on posttraumatic stress disorder from the international consensus group on depression and anxiety.
- Conseusus statements on prognostic factors in epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Report of the Consensus Meeting organized by the European Society of Gynaecological Oncology, ESGO.
- Constrictive Pericarditis After Lung Transplantation.
- Contemporaneous evaluation of patient experience, surgical strategy, and seizure outcomes in patients undergoing stereoelectroencephalography or subdural electrode monitoring.
- Contemporary clinical profile and outcome of prosthetic valve endocarditis.
- Contemporary mortality risk prediction for percutaneous coronary intervention: results from 588,398 procedures in the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Contemporary outcome trends in the elderly undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions: results in 7,472 octogenarians. National Cardiovascular Network Collaboration.
- Contemporary surgical options for metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Continuing evolution of therapy for coronary artery disease. Initial results from the era of coronary angioplasty.
- Continuous DC-CIK infusions restore CD8+ cellular immunity, physical activity and improve clinical efficacy in advanced cancer patients unresponsive to conventional treatments.
- Continuous Monitoring of Heart Rate Variability and Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators.
- Continuous electroencephalography in pediatric traumatic brain injury: Seizure characteristics and outcomes.
- Contralateral Axillary Nodal Metastases: Stage IV Disease or a Manifestation of Progressive Locally Advanced Breast Cancer?
- Contrast-Enhanced CISS Imaging for Evaluation of Neurovascular Compression in Trigeminal Neuralgia: Improved Correlation with Symptoms and Prediction of Surgical Outcomes.
- Contrasting methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus colonization in Veterans Affairs and community nursing homes.
- Contribution of Histone Deacetylases in Prognosis and Therapeutic Management of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Contribution of chemotherapy to improved prognosis in stage 4 gastric cancer: trend analysis of a regional population-based cancer registry in Japan.
- Contributions of neuroendocrine and local autocrine-paracrine mechanisms to the pathophysiology and pharmacology of congestive heart failure.
- Contributors to and impact of residual shunting after device closure of atrial septal defects.
- Controversies in Diagnostic Imaging of Patients With Suspected Stable and Acute Chest Pain Syndromes.
- Conversion to complete resection and/or ablation using hepatic artery infusional chemotherapy in patients with unresectable liver metastases from colorectal cancer: a decade of experience at a single institution.
- Coping styles in heart failure patients with depressive symptoms.
- Coping with cancer.
- Coping with fluid restriction and the quality of life in hemodialysis patients with very low or no daily urine output.
- Copy Number Variants of Undetermined Significance Are Not Associated with Worse Clinical Outcomes in Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
- Corneal biopsy. Indications, techniques, and a report of a series of 87 cases.
- Coronary Artery Anomalies: When You Need to Worry.
- Coronary Artery Disease - Reporting and Data System (CAD-RADS): An Expert Consensus Document of SCCT, ACR and NASCI: Endorsed by the ACC.
- Coronary Atherosclerosis, Cardiac Troponin, and Interleukin-6 in Patients With Chest Pain: The PROMISE Trial Results.
- Coronary CT Angiography as a Diagnostic and Prognostic Tool: Perspective from a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial: PROMISE.
- Coronary artery calcium score and coronary computed tomographic angiography for cardiovascular risk stratification.
- Coronary artery calcium: A technical argument for a new scoring method.
- Coronary computed tomographic angiography and risk of all-cause mortality and nonfatal myocardial infarction in subjects without chest pain syndrome from the CONFIRM Registry (coronary CT angiography evaluation for clinical outcomes: an international multicenter registry).
- Coronary cyclic flow variations following primary angioplasty is associated with poor short-term prognosis.
- Coronary revascularization in lung transplant recipients with concomitant coronary artery disease.
- Coronary revascularization surgery after myocardial infarction: impact of bypass surgery on survival after thrombolysis. GUSTO Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Correlates of skin-related quality of life (QoL) in those with multiple keratinocyte carcinomas (KCs): A cross-sectional study.
- Correlates of successful transition in young adults with sickle cell disease.
- Correlation between changes in regional cerebral blood flow and pain relief in complex regional pain syndrome type 1.
- Correlation between pre-admission blood pressure and outcome in a large telestroke cohort.
- Correlation between the international consensus definition of the Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (CACS) and patient-centered outcomes in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Correlation of 1p-19q-defects in human gliomas with the light microscopic appearance of oligodendroglioma.
- Correlation of 99mTc-HMPAO SPECT with EEG monitoring: prognostic value for outcome of epilepsy surgery in children.
- Correlation of Long-term Results of Imatinib in Advanced Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors With Next-Generation Sequencing Results: Analysis of Phase 3 SWOG Intergroup Trial S0033.
- Correlation of PD-L1 Expression with Tumor Mutation Burden and Gene Signatures for Prognosis in Early-Stage Squamous Cell Lung Carcinoma.
- Correlation of angiographic findings and right (V1 to V3) versus left (V4 to V6) precordial ST-segment depression in inferior wall acute myocardial infarction.
- Correlation of impedance cardiography with invasive hemodynamic measurements in patients with advanced heart failure: the BioImpedance CardioGraphy (BIG) substudy of the Evaluation Study of Congestive Heart Failure and Pulmonary Artery Catheterization Effectiveness (ESCAPE) Trial.
- Correlation of serum tumor markers in advanced germ cell tumors with responses to chemotherapy and surgery.
- Correlation of tumor size and survival in patients with stage IA non-small cell lung cancer.
- Corticospinal tract lesion load: An imaging biomarker for stroke motor outcomes.
- Corticosteroid Randomization after Significant Head Injury and International Mission for Prognosis and Clinical Trials in Traumatic Brain Injury Models Compared with a Machine Learning-Based Predictive Model from Tanzania.
- Cost Effectiveness of Risk-Reducing Mastectomy versus Surveillance in BRCA Mutation Carriers with a History of Ovarian Cancer.
- Cost effectiveness of alternative strategies for incorporating bevacizumab into the primary treatment of ovarian cancer.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Colonoscopy-Based Colorectal Cancer Screening in Childhood Cancer Survivors.
- Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Anatomic vs Functional Index Testing in Patients With Low-Risk Stable Chest Pain.
- Cost-effectiveness of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing to target PARP inhibitor use in platinum-sensitive recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Cost-effectiveness of diagnostic strategies for patients with chest pain.
- Cost-effectiveness of implantable cardioverter defibrillators in patients >or=65 years of age.
- Counterpoint: Should Active Surveillance Be Used for Gleason 3+4 Prostate Cancer?
- CpG-related SNPs in the MS4A region have a dose-dependent effect on risk of late-onset Alzheimer disease.
- Creatine kinase brain isoenzyme: relationship of cerebrospinal fluid concentration to the neurologic condition of newborns and cellular localization in the human brain.
- Criteria for early discharge after acute myocardial infarction: validation in a community hospital.
- Critical Assessment of Clinical Prognostic Tools in Melanoma.
- Critical review of radical cystectomy and indicators of prognosis.
- Cross-study projections of genomic biomarkers: an evaluation in cancer genomics.
- Cross-talk between Schwann cells and neuroblasts influences the biology of neuroblastoma xenografts.
- Cryptococcosis in Patients With Cirrhosis of the Liver and Posttransplant Outcomes.
- Cryptococcosis in human immunodeficiency virus-negative patients in the era of effective azole therapy.
- Cumulative exposure to gamma interferon-dependent chemokines CXCL9 and CXCL10 correlates with worse outcome after lung transplant.
- CureGN Study Rationale, Design, and Methods: Establishing a Large Prospective Observational Study of Glomerular Disease.
- Current and emerging surveillance strategies to expand the window of opportunity for curative treatment after surgery in colorectal cancer.
- Current and future techniques of neuromodulation for bladder dysfunction.
- Current concepts. Cancer in children.
- Current management of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in adults.
- Current management of adrenal tumors.
- Current management of melanoma.
- Current perspectives on the treatment of double hit lymphoma.
- Current prognosis of ischemic mitral regurgitation. Implications for future management.
- Current status of clinical trials in head and neck cancer 2014.
- Current status of fibrosis markers.
- Current status of hepatic resection.
- Current trends in the management of heart failure.
- Current update on medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Cushing's disease. A review.
- Customized Probability of Vaginal Delivery With Induction of Labor and Expectant Management in Nulliparous Women at 39 Weeks of Gestation.
- Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive in the management of recurrent retinal detachment caused by macular hole.
- Cyclic coronary flow: defining preinfarction angina at the crossroads of unstable angina and myocardial infarction.
- Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels before and after chemotherapy: a study in rectal cancer.
- Cyclosporine treatment of chronic graft-versus-host disease following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
- Cyclosporine v methotrexate for graft-v-host disease prevention in patients given marrow grafts for leukemia: long-term follow-up of three controlled trials.
- Cystatin C- and creatinine-based estimates of renal function and their value for risk prediction in patients with acute coronary syndrome: results from the PLATelet Inhibition and Patient Outcomes (PLATO) study.
- Cytogenetic heterogeneity negatively impacts outcomes in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Cytokine secretion after cardiac surgery and its relationship to postoperative fever.
- Cytokine use and survival in the first-line treatment of ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.
- Cytokines and adhesion molecules in the pathogenesis of vasculitis.
- Cytokines in pancreatic carcinoma: correlation with phenotypic characteristics and prognosis.
- Cytopathology of mesenchymal chondrosarcomas: a report and comparison of four patients.
- Cytotoxic clinical isolates of Pseudomonas aeruginosa identified during the Steroids for Corneal Ulcers Trial show elevated resistance to fluoroquinolones.
- D-Dimer in African Americans: Whole Genome Sequence Analysis and Relationship to Cardiovascular Disease Risk in the Jackson Heart Study.
- D-dimer assay predicts mortality in critically ill patients without disseminated intravascular coagulation or venous thromboembolic disease.
- DASH Score and Subsequent Risk of Coronary Artery Disease: The Findings From Million Veteran Program.
- DAXX/ATRX, MEN1, and mTOR pathway genes are frequently altered in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- DCE-MRI parameters have potential to predict response of locally advanced breast cancer patients to neoadjuvant chemotherapy and hyperthermia: a pilot study.
- DCIS with Microinvasion: Is It In Situ or Invasive Disease?
- DNA epigenetic signature predictive of benefit from neoadjuvant chemotherapy in oesophageal adenocarcinoma: results from the MRC OE02 trial.
- DNA in radical prostatectomy specimens. Prognostic value of tumor ploidy.
- DNA methylation profiling in the Carolina Breast Cancer Study defines cancer subclasses differing in clinicopathologic characteristics and survival.
- DNA ploidy in nonseminomatous germ cell testicular tumor.
- DNA polymerase ζ as a potential biomarker of chemoradiation resistance and poor prognosis for cervical cancer.
- Dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Dark-Blood Delayed Enhancement Cardiac Magnetic Resonance of Myocardial Infarction.
- Day vs night: Does time of presentation matter in acute heart failure? A secondary analysis from the RELAX-AHF trial.
- De novo donor-specific HLA antibodies are associated with early and high-grade bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome and death after lung transplantation.
- Death or hospitalization of patients on chronic hemodialysis is associated with a physician-based diagnosis of depression.
- Debulking nephrectomy in metastatic renal cancer.
- Decade-Long Profile of Imaging Biomarker Use in Ophthalmic Clinical Trials.
- Deciding for Others
- Deciding to terminate treatment: a practical guide for physicians.
- Decision making in advanced heart failure: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Declining in-hospital mortality and increasing heart failure incidence in elderly patients with first myocardial infarction.
- Decreased cancer-independent life expectancy in the head and neck cancer population.
- Decreased incidence of end-stage renal disease in American Indians with diabetes: a model for other high-risk populations?
- Deep ensemble learning of sparse regression models for brain disease diagnosis.
- Deep learning for the dynamic prediction of multivariate longitudinal and survival data.
- Deep recurrent model for individualized prediction of Alzheimer's disease progression.
- Deferred systemic therapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Deficiency of adenosine deaminase 2: a case series revealing clinical manifestations, genotypes and treatment outcomes from Turkey.
- Defining clinically meaningful change in health-related quality of life.
- Defining sepsis on the wards: results of a multi-centre point-prevalence study comparing two sepsis definitions.
- Defining surgical indications for type I gastric carcinoid tumor.
- Defining the chance of cure after resection for hepatocellular carcinoma within and beyond the Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer guidelines: A multi-institutional analysis of 1,010 patients.
- Defining the human and health care costs of chronic venous insufficiency.
- Defining the ischemic penumbra using magnetic resonance oxygen metabolic index.
- Defining the learning curve for team-based laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy.
- Defining variation in urinary oxalate in hyperoxaluric stone formers.
- Definition of a functional single nucleotide polymorphism in the cell migration inhibitory gene MIIP that affects the risk of breast cancer.
- Definitive Radiotherapy for Inoperable Stage IIB Non-small-cell Lung Cancer: Patterns of Care and Comparative Effectiveness.
- Delay in retinal photoreceptor development in very preterm compared to term infants.
- Delayed-type hypersensitivity skin tests are an independent predictor of human immunodeficiency virus disease progression. Department of Veterans Affairs Cooperative Study Group.
- Delirium affects length of hospital stay after lung transplantation.
- Delirium is a robust predictor of morbidity and mortality among critically ill patients treated in the cardiac intensive care unit.
- Demographic predictors of head and neck cancer survival differ in the elderly.
- Demographics, prognosis, and therapy in 702 patients with brain metastases from malignant melanoma.
- Depression Status Is Associated with Functional Decline Over 1-Year Following Acute Stroke.
- Depression after myocardial infarction.
- Depression and cardiac risk.
- Depression and clinical outcomes in heart failure: an OPTIMIZE-HF analysis.
- Depression and medical illness in late life: report of a symposium.
- Depression as a psychopathological disorder in chronic low back pain patients.
- Depression as a risk factor for coronary artery disease: evidence, mechanisms, and treatment.
- Depression as a risk factor for poor prognosis among patients with acute coronary syndrome: systematic review and recommendations: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.
- Depression as an independent predictor of postoperative delirium in spine deformity patients undergoing elective spine surgery.
- Depression in medically ill hospitalized older adults: prevalence, characteristics, and course of symptoms according to six diagnostic schemes.
- Depression in the elderly. Myths and misconceptions.
- Depressive disorders in older medical inpatients.
- Depressive symptoms and early mortality following lung transplantation: A pilot study.
- Depressive symptoms, physical activity, and clinical events: The ADAPT prospective pilot study.
- Depth of Muscularis Propria Invasion Does Not Prognosticate Survival in T2 Esophageal Adenocarcinoma.
- Descriptive epidemiology of germ cell tumors of the central nervous system diagnosed in the United States from 2006 to 2015.
- Design and inference for cancer biomarker study with an outcome and auxiliary-dependent subsampling.
- Design and rationale of the ANALYZE ST study: a prospective, nonrandomized, multicenter ST monitoring study to detect acute coronary syndrome events in implantable cardioverter-defibrillator patients.
- Design of the Nephrotic Syndrome Study Network (NEPTUNE) to evaluate primary glomerular nephropathy by a multidisciplinary approach.
- Detecting the onset of hyper-reflexive bladder contractions from the electrical activity of the pudendal nerve.
- Detection and Prevention of Perinatal Infection: Cytomegalovirus and Zika Virus.
- Detection of BK polyomavirus after kidney transplantation: a comparison of urine electron microscopy with plasma polymerase chain reaction.
- Detection of human telomerase reverse transcriptase mRNA in cells obtained by lavage of the pleura is not associated with worse outcome in patients with stage I/II non-small cell lung cancer: results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B 159902.
- Detection of silent ischemia adds to the prognostic value of coronary anatomy and left ventricular function in predicting outcome in unstable angina patients.
- Detection of stool DNA mutations before and after treatment of colorectal neoplasia.
- Deterioration of regional wall motion immediately after coronary artery bypass graft surgery is associated with long-term major adverse cardiac events.
- Determinants of Diuretic Responsiveness and Associated Outcomes During Acute Heart Failure Hospitalization: An Analysis From the NHLBI Heart Failure Network Clinical Trials.
- Determinants of fatal bleeding during induction therapy for acute promyelocytic leukemia in the ATRA era.
- Determinants of one-year outcome from balloon aortic valvuloplasty.
- Determination of proliferation index in advanced ovarian cancer using quantitative image analysis.
- Determination of the falloff constant (k(f)) from modeling biochemical marker release: a new variable for discriminating therapies.
- Determining clinical course of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma using targeted transcriptome and machine learning algorithms.
- Determining prognosis in patients with pancreatic endocrine neoplasms: can the WHO classification system be simplified?
- Determining the Independent Risk Factors for Worse SCAR-Q Scores and Future Scar Revision Surgery.
- Development and Evaluation of a Novel Instrument to Measure Severity of Intraoperative Events Using Video Data.
- Development and Validation of a Laboratory Risk Score (LabScore) to Predict Outcomes after Resection for Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Development and Validation of a Model Consisting of Comorbidity Burden to Calculate Risk of Death Within 6 Months for Patients With Suspected Drug-Induced Liver Injury.
- Development and Validation of a Risk Prediction Model for In-Hospital Mortality Among Patients With Stevens-Johnson Syndrome/Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis-ABCD-10.
- Development and clinical validation of a real-time PCR assay for PITX2 DNA methylation to predict prostate-specific antigen recurrence in prostate cancer patients following radical prostatectomy.
- Development and external validation of nomograms predictive of response to radiation therapy and overall survival in nasopharyngeal cancer patients.
- Development and prognosis of non-Q-wave myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic era.
- Development and psychometric performance of the schizophrenia objective functioning instrument: an interviewer administered measure of function.
- Development and validation of a prognostic model for overall survival in chemotherapy-naïve men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Development and validation of a risk score using complete blood count to predict in-hospital mortality in COVID-19 patients.
- Development and validation of insulin-like growth factor-1 score to assess hepatic reserve in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Development and validation of outcome prediction models for aneurysmal subarachnoid haemorrhage: the SAHIT multinational cohort study.
- Development of Deployable Predictive Models for Minimal Clinically Important Difference Achievement Across the Commonly Used Health-related Quality of Life Instruments in Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery.
- Development of a clinical prediction model for the postthrombotic syndrome in a prospective cohort of patients with proximal deep vein thrombosis.
- Development of a disease-specific graded prognostic assessment index for the management of sarcoma patients with brain metastases (Sarcoma-GPA).
- Development of a multimarker assay for early detection of ovarian cancer.
- Development of a preoperative predictive model for major complications following adult spinal deformity surgery.
- Development of a prognostic model for overall survival in multiple myeloma using the Connect® MM Patient Registry.
- Development of a prognostic model for six-month mortality in older adults with declining health.
- Development of a quantitative donor risk index to predict short-term mortality in orthotopic heart transplantation.
- Development, validation, and application of a microsimulation model to predict stroke and mortality in medically managed asymptomatic patients with significant carotid artery stenosis.
- Developmental History Provides a Roadmap for the Emergence of Tumor Plasticity.
- Developmental allometry and paediatric malaria.
- Dexamethasone response, thyrotropin-releasing hormone stimulation, rapid eye movement latency, and subtypes of depression.
- Diabetes association with self-reported health, resource utilization, and prognosis post-myocardial infarction.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute Coronary Syndromes: A Review.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Myelodysplasia-Related Changes (AML-MRC).
- Diagnosis and management of Wilms' tumor.
- Diagnosis and management of myeloproliferative disorders.
- Diagnosis and prognosis of Alzheimer's disease using brain morphometry and white matter connectomes.
- Diagnosis and treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Diagnosis-specific prognostic factors, indexes, and treatment outcomes for patients with newly diagnosed brain metastases: a multi-institutional analysis of 4,259 patients.
- Diagnostic accuracy of acute infarcts in multiple cerebral circulations for cardioembolic stroke: Literature review and meta-analysis.
- Diagnostic accuracy of serum antibodies to human papillomavirus type 16 early antigens in the detection of human papillomavirus-related oropharyngeal cancer.
- Diagnostic and prognostic significance of exercise-induced premature ventricular complexes in men and women: a four year follow-up.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic implications of a novel immunohistochemical panel detecting duodenal mucosal invasion by pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Diagnostic and treatment challenges of neuronopathic Gaucher disease: two cases with an intermediate phenotype.
- Diagnostic delay is common among patients with hypophosphatasia: initial findings from a longitudinal, prospective, global registry.
- Diagnostic potential of prostate-specific antigen expressing epithelial cells in blood of prostate cancer patients.
- Diagnostic usefulness and prognostic implications of the mitral E/E' ratio in patients with heart failure and severe secondary mitral regurgitation.
- Diastolic Dysfunction in Individuals With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Literature Review, Rationale and Design of the Characterizing Heart Function on Antiretroviral Therapy (CHART) Study.
- Diastolic Function and Clinical Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: PARTNER 2 SAPIEN 3 Registry.
- Diastolic dysfunction: old dog, new tricks.
- Dichotomous Relationship Between Age and 30-Day Death or Rehospitalization in Heart Failure Patients Admitted With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Results From the ASCEND-HF Trial.
- Diet- and Lifestyle-Based Prediction Models to Estimate Cancer Recurrence and Death in Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer (CALGB 89803/Alliance).
- Dietary Fat Intake after Colon Cancer Diagnosis in Relation to Cancer Recurrence and Survival: CALGB 89803 (Alliance).
- Dietary carbohydrate intake and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein in at-risk women and men.
- Differences between patients with cardiovascular disease and cancer referred for palliative care.
- Differences in NT-proBNP Response and Prognosis in Men and Women With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Differences in Short- and Long-Term Outcomes Among Older Patients With ST-Elevation Versus Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction With Angiographically Proven Coronary Artery Disease.
- Differences in baseline characteristics and in-hospital outcomes in patients with or without prior stroke undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Differences in clinical features and in-hospital outcomes of older adults with tako-tsubo cardiomyopathy.
- Differences in history of sexual behavior between patients with oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma and patients with squamous cell carcinoma at other head and neck sites.
- Differences in imaging characteristics of HPV-positive and HPV-Negative oropharyngeal cancers: a blinded matched-pair analysis.
- Differences in inducibility and prognosis of in-hospital versus out-of-hospital identified nonsustained ventricular tachycardia in patients with coronary artery disease: clinical and trial design implications.
- Differences in prognostic factors and outcomes in African Americans and whites with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Differences in sex-related bleeding and outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention: insights from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Cardiovascular Consortium (BMC2) registry.
- Differences in the clinical features and outcomes in African Americans and whites with myocardial infarction.
- Differences in the profile, treatment, and prognosis of patients with cardiogenic shock by myocardial infarction classification: A report from NCDR.
- Different patterns of angiogenesis in sarcomas and carcinomas.
- Differential efficacy of bortezomib plus chemotherapy within molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Differential outcomes with early and late repeat transplantation in the era of the lung allocation score.
- Differential prognostic significance of extralobar and intralobar nodal metastases in patients with surgically resected stage II non-small cell lung cancer.
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma classification system that associates normal B-cell subset phenotypes with prognosis.
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Diffuse midline glioma with H3 K27M-mutation in an 83-year-old woman.
- Diffuse non-midline glioma with H3F3A K27M mutation: a prognostic and treatment dilemma.
- Diffusion-weighted imaging for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: quantifying repeatability to understand early treatment-induced change.
- Dihydro-5-azacytidine and cisplatin in the treatment of malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy in isolated congenital complete atrioventricular block: early and long-term risk in children.
- Direct evidence that bevacizumab, an anti-VEGF antibody, up-regulates SDF1alpha, CXCR4, CXCL6, and neuropilin 1 in tumors from patients with rectal cancer.
- Direct myocardial revascularization and angiogenesis--how many patients might be eligible?
- Direct, progressive association of cardiovascular risk factors with incident proteinuria: results from the Korea Medical Insurance Corporation (KMIC) study.
- Disappearing liver metastases: A systematic review of the current evidence.
- Discharge timing and outcomes after uncomplicated non-ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction.
- Discontinuing mechanical ventilatory support: removing positive pressure ventilation vs removing the artificial airway.
- Discordance between patient-predicted and model-predicted life expectancy among ambulatory patients with heart failure.
- Discordant Perceptions of Prognosis and Treatment Options Between Physicians and Patients With Advanced Heart Failure.
- Discordant and heterogeneous clinically relevant genomic alterations in circulating tumor cells vs plasma DNA from men with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer.
- Discrimination slope and integrated discrimination improvement - properties, relationships and impact of calibration.
- Discussing the Evidence for Upstream Palliative Care in Improving Outcomes in Advanced Cancer.
- Discussions of the kidney disease trajectory by elderly patients and nephrologists: a qualitative study.
- Disease Monitoring Using Post-induction Circulating Tumor DNA Analysis Following First-Line Therapy in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Disentangling the Relationships Between the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System, Calcium Physiology, and Risk for Kidney Stones.
- Disparities in Fibroid Incidence, Prognosis, and Management.
- Disparity Between Indications for and Utilization of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators in Asian Patients With Heart Failure.
- Distal margin requirements after preoperative chemoradiotherapy for distal rectal carcinomas: are < or = 1 cm distal margins sufficient?
- Distinct COPD subtypes in former smokers revealed by gene network perturbation analysis.
- Distinct patterns of 1p and 19q alterations identify subtypes of human gliomas that have different prognoses.
- Distinct renin/aldosterone activity profiles correlate with renal function, natriuretic response, decongestive ability and prognosis in acute heart failure.
- Distinctions in Breast Tumor Recurrence Patterns Post-Therapy among Racially Distinct Populations.
- Distinguishing Blau Syndrome from Systemic Sarcoidosis.
- Distribution and characteristics of severe traumatic brain injury at Mulago National Referral Hospital in Uganda.
- Distribution and predictors of carotid intima-media thickness in young adults.
- Distribution of OCT Features within Areas of Macular Atrophy or Scar after 2 Years of Anti-VEGF Treatment for Neovascular AMD in CATT.
- Diuretic resistance predicts mortality in patients with advanced heart failure.
- Diuretics, calciuria and secondary hyperparathyroidism in the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort.
- Diurnal cortisol rhythm as a predictor of lung cancer survival.
- Diurnal mood variation in outpatients with major depressive disorder.
- Do cardiac troponins provide prognostic insight in hemodialysis patients?
- Do prognostic variables predict a set of outcomes for patients with chronic low back pain: a long-term follow-up secondary analysis of a randomized control trial.
- Do psychosocial interventions improve rehabilitation outcomes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction? A systematic review.
- Do risk calculators accurately predict surgical site occurrences?
- Do the investigative sites that take part in a positive clinical trial translate that evidence into practice?
- Do the results of systematic biopsies predict outcome in patients with T1-T2 prostate cancer treated with radiation therapy alone?
- Does 24-hour ST-segment resolution postfibrinolysis add prognostic value to a Q wave? An ASSENT 2 electrocardiographic substudy.
- Does Breast Density Increase the Risk of Re-excision for Women with Breast Cancer Having Breast-Conservation Therapy?
- Does Early Prostate Specific Antigen Doubling Time after Radical Prostatectomy, Calculated Prior to Prostate Specific Antigen Recurrence, Correlate with Prostate Cancer Outcomes? A Report from the SEARCH Database Group.
- Does ICD therapy benefit women with a history of myocardial infarction and severe left ventricular dysfunction?
- Does a coexisting anxiety disorder predict persistence of depressive illness in primary care patients with major depression?
- Does a hypertonic saline load predict fluid retention in pacing induced heart failure?
- Does age impact the obese asthma phenotype? Longitudinal asthma control, airway function, and airflow perception among mild persistent asthmatics.
- Does age make a difference in the effects of physical health and social support on the outcome of a major depressive episode?
- Does change in health-related quality of life score predict survival? Analysis of EORTC 08975 lung cancer trial.
- Does chronic Chlamydia pneumoniae infection increase the risk of myocardial injury? Insights from patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Does coronary surgery prolong life in comparison with medical management?
- Does eptifibatide confer a greater benefit to patients with unstable angina than with non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction? Insights from the PURSUIT Trial.
- Does learned resourcefulness predict response to cognitive therapy in depressed outpatients?
- Does myocardial perfusion imaging provide incremental prognostic information to left ventricular ejection fraction?
- Does pretreatment anxiety predict response to either bupropion SR or sertraline?
- Does prior surgical interventional therapy for BPH affect the oncological or functional outcomes after primary whole-gland prostate cryoablation for localized prostate cancer?
- Does race predict the development of metastases in men who receive androgen-deprivation therapy for a biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy?
- Does sigma receptor antagonism predict clinical antipsychotic efficacy?
- Does the discharge ECG provide additional prognostic insight(s) in non-ST elevation ACS patients from that acquired on admission?
- Does the number of lymph nodes examined in patients with lymph node-negative breast carcinoma have prognostic significance?
- Does the number of sentinel lymph nodes removed affect the false negative rate for head and neck melanoma?
- Does the pretreatment polysomnogram predict response to cognitive therapy in depressed outpatients? A preliminary report.
- Does time interval between surgery and intraperitoneal chemotherapy administration in advanced ovarian cancer carry a prognostic impact? An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study ancillary study.
- Does vocal cord fixation preclude nonsurgical management of laryngeal cancer?
- Donor factors predicting recipient survival after liver retransplantation: the retransplant donor risk index.
- Donor fraction cell-free DNA and rejection in adult and pediatric heart transplantation.
- Donor-derived hepatitis C in the era of increasing intravenous drug use: A report of the Disease Transmission Advisory Committee.
- Door-to-balloon times for patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction requiring interhospital transfer for primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a report from the national cardiovascular data registry.
- Dorsal onlay urethroplasty for urethral stricture repair.
- Dose intensification of methotrexate and cytarabine during intensified continuation chemotherapy for high-risk B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia: POG 9406: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Dose-finding study of oral idarubicin and cyclophosphamide in first-line treatment of elderly patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- Double IGHV DNA gene rearrangements in CLL: influence of mixed-mutated and -unmutated rearrangements on outcomes in CLL.
- Double Negativity for Expression of YAP1 and CDX2 Defines an Aggressive Type of Colitis-associated Cancer.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized phase 2 study of the proapoptotic agent AT-101 plus docetaxel, in second-line non-small cell lung cancer.
- Down-regulation of microRNAs controlling tumourigenic factors in follicular thyroid carcinoma.
- Downstream procedures and outcomes after stress testing for chest pain without known coronary artery disease in the United States.
- Doxorubicin, vinblastine, and gemcitabine (CALGB 50203) for stage I/II nonbulky Hodgkin lymphoma: pretreatment prognostic factors and interim PET.
- Drivers of hospitalization for patients with atrial fibrillation: Results from the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (ORBIT-AF).
- Dronedarone for the treatment of atrial fibrillation with concomitant heart failure with preserved and mildly reduced ejection fraction: a post-hoc analysis of the ATHENA trial.
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) syndrome.
- Drusen Volume and Retinal Pigment Epithelium Abnormal Thinning Volume Predict 2-Year Progression of Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Drusen Volume as a Predictor of Disease Progression in Patients With Late Age-Related Macular Degeneration in the Fellow Eye.
- Dual Somatostatin Receptor/FDG PET/CT Imaging in Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumours: Proposal for a Novel Grading Scheme with Prognostic Significance.
- Ductal Carcinoma in Situ: State-of-the-Art Review.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ in BRCA mutation carriers.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ: a review of recent advances.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ: knowledge of associated risks and prognosis among Latina and non-Latina white women.
- Ductus arteriosus in premature infants beyond the second week of life.
- Duration of illness predicts outcome for bulimia nervosa: a long-term follow-up study.
- Duration of symptoms prior to diagnosis is related inversely to presenting disease stage in children with medulloblastoma.
- Durvalumab for recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Results from a single-arm, phase II study in patients with ≥25% tumour cell PD-L1 expression who have progressed on platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Dynamic contrast enhanced-MRI in head and neck cancer patients: Variability of the precontrast longitudinal relaxation time (T10).
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging as a predictor of clinical outcome in canine spontaneous soft tissue sarcomas treated with thermoradiotherapy.
- Dynamic prediction of Alzheimer's disease progression using features of multiple longitudinal outcomes and time-to-event data.
- Dynamic prediction of metastases after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Dynamic prognostication in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: insights from GUSTO-IIb and PURSUIT.
- Dynamic prognostication using conditional survival analysis for patients with operable lung adenocarcinoma.
- Dynamic susceptibility contrast MRI measures of relative cerebral blood volume as a prognostic marker for overall survival in recurrent glioblastoma: results from the ACRIN 6677/RTOG 0625 multicenter trial.
- Dysglycemia and incident heart failure among blacks: The jackson heart study.
- Dyspnoea and worsening heart failure in patients with acute heart failure: results from the Pre-RELAX-AHF study.
- Dyspnoea in patients with acute heart failure: an analysis of its clinical course, determinants, and relationship to 60-day outcomes in the PROTECT pilot study.
- Dyspoietic changes associated with hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma are not a manifestation of a myelodysplastic syndrome: analysis of 25 patients.
- Dysregulated CXCR4 expression promotes lymphoma cell survival and independently predicts disease progression in germinal center B-cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Dysregulation of the microvasculature in nonlesional non-sun-exposed skin of patients with lupus nephritis.
- E-Cadherin Represses Anchorage-Independent Growth in Sarcomas through Both Signaling and Mechanical Mechanisms.
- E-cadherin in gastric carcinomas: Relations with histological parameters and its prognostic value.
- E2F transcription factor 2 variants as predictive biomarkers for recurrence risk in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx.
- EBV-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the elderly: 2016 update on diagnosis, risk-stratification, and management.
- EBV-positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified: 2018 update on diagnosis, risk-stratification and management.
- ECG interpretation in ST-elevation myocardial infarction: pattern recognition or caliper measurements?
- ECG myocardial scar quantification predicts reverse left ventricular remodeling and survival after cardiac resynchronization therapy implantation: A retrospective pilot study.
- ECG quantification of myocardial scar and risk stratification in MADIT-II.
- ECT in the treatment of status epilepticus.
- EEG prior to hemispherectomy: correlation with outcome and pathology.
- EORTC, ISCL, and USCLC consensus recommendations for the treatment of primary cutaneous CD30-positive lymphoproliferative disorders: lymphomatoid papulosis and primary cutaneous anaplastic large-cell lymphoma.
- EP300-related Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome: Highlighted rare phenotypic findings and a genotype-phenotype meta-analysis of 74 patients.
- ERCC1 and ERCC2 polymorphisms predict clinical outcomes of oxaliplatin-based chemotherapies in gastric and colorectal cancer: a systemic review and meta-analysis.
- ERCC1 protein expression is associated with differential survival in oropharyngeal head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: The Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Early Detection and Prognostic Assessment of Cutaneous Melanoma: Consensus on Optimal Practice and the Role of Gene Expression Profile Testing.
- Early Determination of Prognosis in Neonatal Moderate or Severe Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy.
- Early Identification of Acute Lung Injury in a Porcine Model of Hemorrhagic Shock.
- Early Improvement in Work Productivity Predicts Future Clinical Course in Depressed Outpatients: Findings From the CO-MED Trial.
- Early Palliative Care for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies: Is It Really so Difficult to Achieve?
- Early Reduction in ctDNA Predicts Survival in Patients with Lung and Bladder Cancer Treated with Durvalumab.
- Early and Long-term Outcomes of Older Adults after Acute Care Encounters for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Exacerbation.
- Early and late quantitative angiographic results of vein graft lesions treated by excimer laser with adjunctive balloon angioplasty.
- Early appearance of neutralizing immunoglobulin G3 antibodies is associated with chikungunya virus clearance and long-term clinical protection.
- Early biomarkers of stroke.
- Early changes in clinical characteristics after emergency department therapy for acute heart failure syndromes: identifying patients who do not respond to standard therapy.
- Early changes in tumor size in patients treated for advanced stage nonsmall cell lung cancer do not correlate with survival.
- Early deaths in newly diagnosed cases of pediatric acute leukemia: a Southwest Oncology Group Study.
- Early diagnosis and treatment of medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- Early discharge in the thrombolytic era: an analysis of criteria for uncomplicated infarction from the Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries (GUSTO) trial.
- Early dynamic risk stratification with baseline troponin levels and 90-minute ST-segment resolution to predict 30-day cardiovascular mortality in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: analysis from CLopidogrel as Adjunctive ReperfusIon TherapY (CLARITY)-Thrombolysis in Myocardial Infarction (TIMI) 28.
- Early experience with the use of hepatitis C antibody-positive, nucleic acid testing-negative donors in lung transplantation.
- Early gastric cancer with a mixed-type Lauren classification is more aggressive and exhibits greater lymph node metastasis.
- Early mortality risk with non-intensive acute myeloid leukemia (AML) therapies: analysis of 1336 patients from MRC/NCRI and SWOG.
- Early onset prostate cancer: predictors of clinical grade.
- Early ovarian cancer: a review of its genetic and biologic factors, detection, and treatment.
- Early post transplant (F-18) 2-fluoro-2-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography does not predict outcome for patients undergoing auto-SCT in non-Hodgkin and Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Early post-bevacizumab progression on contrast-enhanced MRI as a prognostic marker for overall survival in recurrent glioblastoma: results from the ACRIN 6677/RTOG 0625 Central Reader Study.
- Early predictors of in-hospital death in infective endocarditis.
- Early predictors of massive transfusion in patients sustaining torso gunshot wounds in a civilian level I trauma center.
- Early relapse after autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation remains a poor prognostic factor in multiple myeloma but outcomes have improved over time.
- Early repolarization associated with ventricular arrhythmias in patients with chronic coronary artery disease.
- Early results of intensified remission induction chemotherapy for childhood acute lymphocytic leukemia.
- Early retinal vessel development and iris vessel dilatation as factors in retinopathy of prematurity. Cryotherapy for Retinopathy of Prematurity (CRYO-ROP) Cooperative Group.
- Early rheumatoid arthritis.
- Early use of TIPS for cirrhosis and variceal bleeding.
- Early worsening heart failure in patients admitted with acute heart failure--a new outcome measure associated with long-term prognosis?
- Early-onset Alzheimer's disease: clinical predictors of institutionalization and death.
- Eating disorders.
- Ebstein's anomaly of the tricuspid valve: a Wolf(f) in sheep's clothing.
- Echocardiogram Utilization Patterns and Association With Mortality Following Severe Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Echocardiographic Algorithm for Post-Myocardial Infarction LV Thrombus: A Gatekeeper for Thrombus Evaluation by Delayed Enhancement CMR.
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Right Ventricular Function and Response to Therapy in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Echocardiographic Findings Predict In-Hospital and 1-Year Mortality in Left-Sided Native Valve Staphylococcus aureus Endocarditis: Analysis From the International Collaboration on Endocarditis-Prospective Echo Cohort Study.
- Echocardiographic detection and clinical significance of left atrial vegetations in active infective endocarditis.
- Echocardiographic findings in fulminant and acute myocarditis.
- Echocardiographic quantification of left ventricular mass: prognostic implications.
- Echocardiography for the assessment of myocardial viability.
- Echocardiography for the detection of cardiac sources of embolism in patients with stroke or transient ischemic attack.
- Echocardiography in infective endocarditis.
- Editorial Comment.
- Editorial Comment.
- Effect of Age and Renal Function on Survival After Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- Effect of Androgen Deprivation Therapy on Metabolic Complications and Cardiovascular Risk.
- Effect of Atrial Fibrillation on Mortality, Stroke Risk, and Quality-of-Life Scores in Patients With Heart Failure (from the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation [ORBIT-AF]).
- Effect of Baseline Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction on 2-Year Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Analysis of the PARTNER 2 Trials.
- Effect of CYP2C19*2 and *3 loss-of-function alleles on platelet reactivity and adverse clinical events in East Asian acute myocardial infarction survivors treated with clopidogrel and aspirin.
- Effect of Diagnosis on Outcomes in the Setting of Enhanced Recovery Protocols.
- Effect of ECT treatment number on the ictal EEG.
- Effect of Exercise or Metformin on Biomarkers of Inflammation in Breast and Colorectal Cancer: A Randomized Trial.
- Effect of HMG CoA reductase inhibitors on the development of chronic lung allograft dysfunction.
- Effect of High-Grade Preoperative Knee Laxity on Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Outcomes.
- Effect of Known Atrial Fibrillation and Anticoagulation Status on the Prehospital Identification of Large Vessel Occlusion.
- Effect of Patent Foramen Ovale in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Effect of Pretreatment Renal Function on Treatment and Clinical Outcomes in the Adjuvant Treatment of Older Women With Breast Cancer: Alliance A171201, an Ancillary Study of CALGB/CTSU 49907.
- Effect of Smoking on Outcomes of Primary PCI in Patients With STEMI.
- Effect of Targeted Therapies on Prognostic Factors, Patterns of Care, and Survival in Patients With Renal Cell Carcinoma and Brain Metastases.
- Effect of Tumor Size on Risk of Metastatic Disease and Survival for Thyroid Cancer: Implications for Biopsy Guidelines.
- Effect of a telemedicine intervention for diabetes-related foot ulcers on health, well-being and quality of life: secondary outcomes from a cluster randomized controlled trial (DiaFOTo).
- Effect of a zoster vaccine on herpes zoster-related interference with functional status and health-related quality-of-life measures in older adults.
- Effect of acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome on outcome in critically ill trauma patients.
- Effect of age on biochemical disease-free outcome in patients with T1-T3 prostate cancer treated with definitive radiotherapy in an equal-access health care system: a radiation oncology report of the Department of Defense Center for Prostate Disease Research.
- Effect of intra-operative fluid volume on peri-operative outcomes after pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Effect of low-fat diets on plasma levels of NF-κB-regulated inflammatory cytokines and angiogenic factors in men with prostate cancer.
- Effect of machine learning methods on predicting NSCLC overall survival time based on Radiomics analysis.
- Effect of oral antiviral treatment on long-term outcomes of radiofrequency ablation therapy for hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Effect of polymorphisms in XPD on clinical outcomes of platinum-based chemotherapy for Chinese non-small cell lung cancer patients.
- Effect of smoking and sedentary behavior on the association between depressive symptoms and mortality from coronary heart disease.
- Effect of tumor subtype on survival and the graded prognostic assessment for patients with breast cancer and brain metastases.
- Effective surgical adjuvant therapy for high-risk rectal carcinoma.
- Effectiveness of cardiac rehabilitation among older patients after acute myocardial infarction.
- Effects and potential mechanisms of exercise training on cancer progression: a translational perspective.
- Effects of Linagliptin on Cardiovascular and Kidney Outcomes in People With Normal and Reduced Kidney Function: Secondary Analysis of the CARMELINA Randomized Trial.
- Effects of Liraglutide on Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes Patients With and Without Baseline Metformin Use: Post Hoc Analyses of the LEADER Trial.
- Effects of a 12-week mHealth program on peak VO2 and physical activity patterns after completing cardiac rehabilitation: A randomized controlled trial.
- Effects of a Personalized Web-Based Decision Aid for Surrogate Decision Makers of Patients With Prolonged Mechanical Ventilation: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Effects of cranial radiation in children with high risk T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group report.
- Effects of ipragliflozin versus metformin in combination with sitagliptin on bone and muscle in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: Subanalysis of a prospective, randomized, controlled study (PRIME-V study).
- Effects of left ventricular assist device support on biomarkers of cardiovascular stress, fibrosis, fluid homeostasis, inflammation, and renal injury.
- Effects of skeletal morbidities on longitudinal patient-reported outcomes and survival in patients with metastatic prostate cancer.
- Effects of tobacco smoking and nicotine on cancer treatment.
- Efficacy and Effect of Cabozantinib on Bone Metastases in Treatment-naive Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Efficacy and Safety of Ribociclib With Letrozole in US Patients Enrolled in the MONALEESA-2 Study.
- Efficacy and Safety of Rovalpituzumab Tesirine in Third-Line and Beyond Patients with DLL3-Expressing, Relapsed/Refractory Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Results From the Phase II TRINITY Study.
- Efficacy and safety of exercise training in patients with chronic heart failure: HF-ACTION randomized controlled trial.
- Efficacy of Talimogene Laherparepvec (T-VEC) Therapy in Patients with In-Transit Melanoma Metastasis Decreases with Increasing Lesion Size.
- Efficacy of bevacizumab plus irinotecan in children with recurrent low-grade gliomas--a Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium study.
- Efficacy of elective lymph node dissection in patients with intermediate thickness primary melanoma.
- Efficacy of omecamtiv mecarbil in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction according to N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide level: insights from the GALACTIC-HF trial.
- Efficacy of repeat sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients who develop recurrent melanoma.
- Efficacy of vincristine and cyclophosphamide in the therapy of recurrent medulloblastoma.
- Eicosanoid modulation in advanced lung cancer: cyclooxygenase-2 expression is a positive predictive factor for celecoxib + chemotherapy--Cancer and Leukemia Group B Trial 30203.
- Elderly women have lower rates of stroke, cardiovascular events, and mortality after hospitalization for transient ischemic attack.
- Electrocardiographic Early Repolarization: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy in GUSTO IV ACS: an important risk marker of mortality in women.
- Electrocardiographic left ventricular strain pattern: everything old is new again.
- Electroconvulsive therapy: an update.
- Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy for Peripheral Pulmonary Lesions: One-Year Results of the Prospective, Multicenter NAVIGATE Study.
- Electronic health record risk score provides earlier prognostication of clinical outcomes in patients admitted to the cardiac intensive care unit.
- Electrophysiology in China: a special supplement. Introduction.
- Elevated CD4+/CD25+ T cell frequency and function during acute hepatitis C presage chronic evolution.
- Elevated FGF-23 in a patient with rhabdomyolysis-induced acute kidney injury.
- Elevated body mass index predicts for longer overall survival duration in men with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Elevated creatine kinase-MB with normal creatine kinase predicts worse outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results from 4 large clinical trials.
- Elevated donor hemoglobin A1c does not impair early survival in cardiac transplant recipients.
- Elevated level of peripheral CD8(+)CD28(-) T lymphocytes are an independent predictor of progression-free survival in patients with metastatic breast cancer during the course of chemotherapy.
- Elevated levels of apoptosis regulator proteins p53 and bcl-2 are independent prognostic biomarkers in surgically treated clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Elevated plasma clara cell secretory protein concentration is associated with high-grade primary graft dysfunction.
- Elevated serum CK18 levels in chronic hepatitis C patients are associated with advanced fibrosis but not steatosis.
- Elevated serum immunoglobulin G levels and bronchoalveolar lymphocytosis as predictors of clinical course in pulmonary sarcoidosis.
- Elevated transaminases and hypoalbuminemia in Covid-19 are prognostic factors for disease severity.
- Elevated uric acid levels predict allograft vasculopathy in cardiac transplant recipients.
- Eliciting the child's voice in adverse event reporting in oncology trials: Cognitive interview findings from the Pediatric Patient-Reported Outcomes version of the Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events initiative.
- Embolic and Other Adverse Outcomes in Symptomatic Versus Asymptomatic Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (from the ORBIT-AF Registry).
- Embracing the complexity of genomic data for personalized medicine.
- Embryonal central nervous system neoplasms arising in infants and young children: a pediatric brain tumor consortium study.
- Emergence of endocarditis due to group D streptococci: findings derived from the merged database of the International Collaboration on Endocarditis.
- Emergency craniotomy for intracerebral hemorrhage: when doesn't it help and does it ever help?
- Emergency physician high pretest probability for acute coronary syndrome correlates with adverse cardiovascular outcomes.
- Emerging immunotherapies for glioblastoma.
- Emerging topics in electrophysiology.
- Emotional triggering of cardiac dysfunction: the present and future.
- End-stage renal disease and intensive care unit prognosis: are current tools good enough?
- Endobronchial coils for emphysema: Dual mechanism of action on lobar residual volume reduction.
- Endophthalmitis Rates and Clinical Outcomes Following Penetrating and Endothelial Keratoplasty.
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration of intrathoracic and intra-abdominal spindle cell and mesenchymal lesions.
- Energy recovery in individuals with knee osteoarthritis.
- Enhancer-derived long non-coding RNAs CCAT1 and CCAT2 at rs6983267 has limited predictability for early stage colorectal carcinoma metastasis.
- Enhancing recovery in coronary heart disease patients (ENRICHD): study design and methods. The ENRICHD investigators.
- Enlarged fetal gallbladder: prognostic importance for aneuploidy or biliary abnormality at antenatal US.
- Enterococcal endocarditis: 107 cases from the international collaboration on endocarditis merged database.
- Enthesitis-related arthritis: time to re-define?
- Enzyme replacement therapy with alglucosidase alfa in Pompe disease: Clinical experience with rate escalation.
- Ependymomas: MIB-1 proliferation index and survival.
- Epidemiologic and molecular prognostic review of glioblastoma.
- Epidemiology and outcomes after in-hospital cardiac arrest after pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Epidemiology and outcomes of in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the United States, 2000-2009.
- Epidemiology and risk factors for heart failure in the elderly.
- Epidemiology and visual outcomes in patients with infectious scleritis.
- Epidemiology of Shock in Contemporary Cardiac Intensive Care Units.
- Epidemiology of geriatric affective disorders.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor expression in normal ovarian epithelium and ovarian cancer. I. Correlation of receptor expression with prognostic factors in patients with ovarian cancer.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor gene amplification and protein expression in glioblastoma multiforme: prognostic significance and relationship to other prognostic factors.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors and their role in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase inhibitors in advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the lung: a meta-analysis.
- Epithelial NOTCH Signaling Rewires the Tumor Microenvironment of Colorectal Cancer to Drive Poor-Prognosis Subtypes and Metastasis.
- Epithelial clara cell injury occurs in bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after human lung transplantation.
- Epithelial-mesenchymal transition, TGF-β, and osteopontin in wound healing and tissue remodeling after injury.
- Epithelioid hemangioendothelioma of soft tissue: a proposal for risk stratification based on 49 cases.
- Eplet mismatch scores and de novo donor-specific antibody development in simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation.
- Epstein-Barr virus DNA load in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is an independent predictor of clinical course and survival.
- Epstein-Barr virus-positive nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Equilibrative nucleoside transporter 1 gene polymorphisms and clinical outcomes following acute coronary syndromes: findings from the PLATelet inhibition and patient Outcomes (PLATO) study.
- Equivalence of two screens of cognitive functioning: the Short Portable Mental Status Questionnaire and the Orientation-Memory-Concentration test.
- Erythropoietin and erythropoietin receptor expression in head and neck cancer: relationship to tumor hypoxia.
- Erythropoietin for ribavirin-induced anemia in hepatitis C: more answers but many more questions.
- Establishing outcome measures in early knee osteoarthritis.
- Establishment of a Novel Histopathological Classification of High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Correlated with Prognostically Distinct Gene Expression Subtypes.
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate, inflammation, and cardiovascular events after an acute coronary syndrome.
- Estimates of future physical functioning by seriously ill hospitalized patients, their families, and their physicians.
- Estimating Survival in Melanoma Patients With Brain Metastases: An Update of the Graded Prognostic Assessment for Melanoma Using Molecular Markers (Melanoma-molGPA).
- Estimating Survival in Patients With Lung Cancer and Brain Metastases: An Update of the Graded Prognostic Assessment for Lung Cancer Using Molecular Markers (Lung-molGPA).
- Estimating and explaining the effect of education and income on head and neck cancer risk: INHANCE consortium pooled analysis of 31 case-control studies from 27 countries.
- Estimating fetal weight in patients with preterm premature rupture of the membranes.
- Estimating lifetime risk of developing high serum total cholesterol: adjustment for baseline prevalence and single-occasion measurements.
- Estimating prognosis for traumatic brain injury patients in a low-resource setting: how do providers compare to the CRASH risk calculator?
- Estimating survival for renal cell carcinoma patients with brain metastases: an update of the Renal Graded Prognostic Assessment tool.
- Estimating the association between blood pressure variability and cardiovascular disease: An application using the ARIC Study.
- Estimating the real-world performance of the PROMISE minimal-risk tool.
- Estimation of Risk for Initial Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Events: Taking Stock and Moving Forward.
- Estimation of wall stress and left ventricular mass by noninvasive techniques and clinical implications.
- Estrogen receptor determination by monoclonal antibody in fine needle aspiration breast cancer cytologies: a marker of hormone response.
- Estrogen receptor status, determined by immunohistochemistry, as a predictor of the recurrence of stage I endometrial carcinoma.
- Ethnic differences in the hemodynamic mechanisms of ambulatory blood pressure regulation.
- Ethnic differences in thromboprophylaxis for COVID-19 patients: should they be considered?
- Etoposide, ifosfamide and cisplatin (VIP) plus concurrent radiation therapy for previously untreated limited small cell lung cancer (SCLC): a Hoosier Oncology Group (HOG) phase II study.
- Evaluating marker-guided treatment selection strategies.
- Evaluating strict and conventional left bundle branch block criteria using electrocardiographic simulations.
- Evaluating the addition of bevacizumab to endocrine therapy as first-line treatment for hormone receptor-positive metastatic breast cancer: a pooled analysis from the LEA (GEICAM/2006-11_GBG51) and CALGB 40503 (Alliance) trials.
- Evaluating the association of social needs assessment data with cardiometabolic health status in a federally qualified community health center patient population.
- Evaluating trajectories of episodic memory in normal cognition and mild cognitive impairment: Results from ADNI.
- Evaluation and management of thrombocytopenia and suspected heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in hospitalized patients: The Complications After Thrombocytopenia Caused by Heparin (CATCH) registry.
- Evaluation of 18F-FDG PET and MRI associations in pediatric diffuse intrinsic brain stem glioma: a report from the Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium.
- Evaluation of Adjuvant Radiation Therapy for Resected Gallbladder Carcinoma: A Multi-institutional Experience.
- Evaluation of CRUSADE and ACUITY-HORIZONS Scores for Predicting Long-term Out-of-Hospital Bleeding after Percutaneous Coronary Interventions.
- Evaluation of KRAS mutations, angiogenic biomarkers, and DCE-MRI in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer receiving sorafenib.
- Evaluation of Kawasaki disease risk-scoring systems for intravenous immunoglobulin resistance.
- Evaluation of Novel Metrics of Symptom Relief in Acute Heart Failure: The Worst Symptom Score.
- Evaluation of Pathologic Nipple Discharge: What is the Added Diagnostic Value of MRI?
- Evaluation of Racial, Ethnic, and Socioeconomic Associations With Treatment and Survival in Uveal Melanoma, 2004-2014.
- Evaluation of Selvester QRS score for use in presence of conduction abnormalities in a broad population.
- Evaluation of Structural Progression in Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy.
- Evaluation of Urine Aquaporin-1 and Perilipin-2 Concentrations as Biomarkers to Screen for Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Evaluation of a provocative dyspnea severity score in acute heart failure.
- Evaluation of allelic strength of human TET2 mutations and cooperation between Tet2 knockdown and oncogenic Nras mutation.
- Evaluation of hypertension as a marker of bevacizumab efficacy.
- Evaluation of ischemic heart disease.
- Evaluation of new putative tumor markers for melanoma.
- Evaluation of preoperative therapy for pancreatic cancer using a prognostic nomogram.
- Evaluation of prognostic factors and staging in gestational trophoblastic tumor.
- Evaluation of risk indices in continuous-flow left ventricular assist device patients.
- Evaluation of surrogate markers and clinical outcomes in two-year follow-up of eighty-six human immunodeficiency virus-infected pediatric patients.
- Evaluation of the Incremental Prognostic Utility of Increasingly Complex Testing in Chronic Heart Failure.
- Evaluation of the prognostic value of GDF-15, ABC-AF-bleeding score and ABC-AF-death score in patients with atrial fibrillation across different geographical areas.
- Evaluation of two phosphorylation sites improves the prognostic significance of Akt activation in non-small-cell lung cancer tumors.
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Staging of Cutaneous Lymphoma.
- Event-based analysis of visual field change can miss fast glaucoma progression detected by a combined structure and function index.
- Evidence For and Against Direct Kidney Infection by SARS-CoV-2 in Patients with COVID-19.
- Evidence for phenotypic plasticity in aggressive triple-negative breast cancer: human biology is recapitulated by a novel model system.
- Evidence-based psychosocial treatments for children and adolescents exposed to traumatic events.
- Evolution of a Geriatric Syndrome: Pathophysiology and Treatment of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Evolution of chest radiographs in treated patients with pulmonary tuberculosis and HIV infection.
- Evolution of encephalopathy during whole body hypothermia for neonatal hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Evolving Roles of Histologic Evaluation and Molecular/Genomic Profiling in the Management of Endometrial Cancer.
- Evolving strategies for management of desmoid tumor.
- Ex vivo evaluation of preoperatively treated rectal cancer specimens of patients undergoing radical resection.
- Examination and prognostic implications of the unique microenvironment of breast cancer brain metastases.
- Examination of the treatment selection process in a multicenter observational study.
- Examining potential colorectal cancer care disparities in the Veterans Affairs health care system.
- Exercise among breast and prostate cancer survivors--what are their barriers?
- Exercise and pharmacological treatment of depressive symptoms in patients with coronary heart disease: results from the UPBEAT (Understanding the Prognostic Benefits of Exercise and Antidepressant Therapy) study.
- Exercise capacity: the prognostic variable that doesn't get enough respect.
- Exercise heart rates in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Exercise radionuclide angiocardiography predicts cardiac death in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Exercise treadmill score for predicting prognosis in coronary artery disease.
- Exercise-induced pain intensity predicted by pre-exercise fear of pain and pain sensitivity.
- Exome sequencing identifies somatic gain-of-function PPM1D mutations in brainstem gliomas.
- Exome-Based Rare-Variant Analyses in CKD.
- Expanding construct validity of established and new PROMIS Pediatric measures for children and adolescents receiving cancer treatment.
- Expanding indications for conservative renal surgery in renal cell carcinoma.
- Expanding the Spectrum of EBV-positive Marginal Zone Lymphomas: A Lesion Associated With Diverse Immunodeficiency Settings.
- Expectant management versus elective curettage for the treatment of spontaneous abortion.
- Expected and realized benefits from coronary bypass surgery in relation to severity of illness.
- Experience with "sports hernia" spanning two decades.
- Experience with protocol biopsies after solitary pancreas transplantation.
- Expert consensus document: Mitochondrial function as a therapeutic target in heart failure.
- Expert insights into the contemporary management of older adults with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Explanatory multivariate modeling for disability, pain, and claims in patients with spine pain via a physical therapy direct access model of care.
- Exploratory composite endpoint demonstrates benefit of trilaciclib across multiple clinically meaningful components of myeloprotection in patients with small cell lung cancer.
- Expression of HIF-1alpha, CA IX, VEGF, and MMP-9 in surgically resected non-small cell lung cancer.
- Expression of MAP4K4 is associated with worse prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Expression of P120 catenin, Kaiso, and metastasis tumor antigen-2 in thymomas.
- Expression of endothelial protein C receptor in cortical peritubular capillaries associates with a poor clinical response in lupus nephritis.
- Expression of p27 in residual rectal cancer after preoperative chemoradiation predicts long-term outcome.
- Expression of platelet-derived endothelial cell growth factor correlates with good prognosis in patients with colorectal carcinoma.
- Expression signatures of TP53 mutations in serous ovarian cancers.
- Extent of ST-segment depression and cardiac events in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Extent of axillary surgery in inflammatory breast cancer: a survival analysis of 3500 patients.
- Extent of coronary artery disease as a predictor of outcomes in acute myocardial infarction complicated by heart failure, left ventricular dysfunction, or both.
- External Validation of Hematoma Expansion Scores in Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage in an Asian Patient Cohort.
- External Validation of a Prognostic Model for Predicting Nonresponse Following Knee Arthroplasty.
- External Validation of a Prognostic Model of Overall Survival in Men With Chemotherapy-Naïve Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Extra-cardiac manifestations of adult congenital heart disease.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support and post-heart transplant outcomes among United States adults.
- Extramedullary leukemia adversely affects hematologic complete remission rate and overall survival in patients with t(8;21)(q22;q22): results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B 8461.
- Extranodal follicular dendritic cell sarcoma.
- Extranodal head and neck lymphoma. Prognosis and patterns of recurrence.
- Extrapleural pneumonectomy in the multimodality therapy of malignant pleural mesothelioma. Results in 120 consecutive patients.
- Extrathyroidal Extension Is Associated with Compromised Survival in Patients with Thyroid Cancer.
- Extreme Preterm Infant Rates of Overweight and Obesity at School Age in the SUPPORT Neuroimaging and Neurodevelopmental Outcomes Cohort.
- FDG PET/CT for Management and Assessing Outcomes of Squamous Cell Cancer of the Oral Cavity.
- FDG PET/CT in Pancreatic and Hepatobiliary Carcinomas: Value to Patient Management and Patient Outcomes.
- FDG PET/CT in the management of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- FDG PET/CT in the management of primary pleural tumors and pleural metastases.
- FDG Uptake on Positron Emission Tomography Correlates with Survival and Time to Recurrence in Patients with Stage I Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- FDG volumetric parameters and survival outcomes after definitive chemoradiotherapy in patients with recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- FGF-23 levels in patients with AKI and risk of adverse outcomes.
- FGF23 and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy in Children with CKD.
- FGF23: fashion or physiology?
- FLT3 internal tandem duplication associates with adverse outcome and gene- and microRNA-expression signatures in patients 60 years of age or older with primary cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- FOLFIRINOX for locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a systematic review and patient-level meta-analysis.
- FOXO transcription factors control E2F1 transcriptional specificity and apoptotic function.
- Facets of openness predict mortality in patients with cardiac disease.
- Factors Associated With Head and Neck Cancer Hospitalization Cost and Length of Stay-A National Study.
- Factors Associated With New Persistent Opioid Usage After Lung Resection.
- Factors Associated With and Prognostic Implications of Cardiac Troponin Elevation in Decompensated Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Findings From the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Program.
- Factors Associated with Asthma Self-Management in African American Adolescents.
- Factors Associated with Interventions after Laser Peripheral Iridotomy for Primary Angle-Closure Spectrum Diagnoses.
- Factors Considered by Clinicians when Prognosticating Intracerebral Hemorrhage Outcomes.
- Factors affecting outcome in locally advanced breast cancer.
- Factors associated with biomedical research participation within community-based samples across 3 National Cancer Institute-designated cancer centers.
- Factors associated with long-term speech and swallowing outcomes after chemoradiotherapy for locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer.
- Factors associated with rapid progression to knee arthroplasty: complete analysis of three-year data from the osteoarthritis initiative.
- Factors associated with survival in pediatric adrenocortical carcinoma: An analysis of the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB).
- Factors associated with survival in pediatric extracorporeal membrane oxygenation--a single-center experience.
- Factors associated with the development of brain metastases: analysis of 975 patients with early stage nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Factors influencing Oncotype DX use in the management of early breast cancer: a single centre experience.
- Factors influencing survival in pediatric acute leukemia. The SWCCSG experience, 1958-1970.
- Factors influencing the results of open reduction and internal fixation of tibial plateau fractures.
- Factors predicting chronic graft-versus-host disease and survival after marrow transplantation for aplastic anemia.
- Factors predicting prostatic biopsy Gleason sum under grading.
- Failure of late intensification therapy to improve a poor result in childhood lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Failure patterns and survival in pediatric soft tissue sarcoma.
- False-negative findings for primary lung tumors on FDG positron emission tomography: staging and prognostic implications.
- Familial diaphragmatic agenesis: an autosomal-recessive syndrome with a poor prognosis.
- Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation caused by Arg663His beta-cardiac myosin heavy chain mutation.
- Familial idiopathic interstitial pneumonia: histopathology and survival in 30 patients.
- Familial pancreatic cancer.
- Family history of depression and therapeutic outcome: findings from STAR*D.
- Fanconi syndrome accompanied by renal function decline with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate: a prospective, case-control study of predictors and resolution in HIV-infected patients.
- Fascicular nerve suture.
- Fatigue in Nondialysis Chronic Kidney Disease: Correlates and Association with Kidney Outcomes.
- Favorable response to nivolumab in a young adult patient with metastatic histiocytic sarcoma.
- Fear of litigation may increase resuscitation of infants born near the limits of viability.
- Feasibility of a Clinic-Community Partnership to Treat Childhood Obesity.
- Feasibility of neurobehavioral screening following diagnosis of pediatric cancer.
- Feature-Tracking Global Longitudinal Strain Predicts Death in a Multicenter Population of Patients With Ischemic and Nonischemic Dilated Cardiomyopathy Incremental to Ejection Fraction and Late Gadolinium Enhancement.
- Feature-Tracking Global Longitudinal Strain Predicts Mortality in Patients With Preserved Ejection Fraction: A Multicenter Study.
- Features and Outcomes of 899 Patients With Drug-Induced Liver Injury: The DILIN Prospective Study.
- Females have the survival advantage in glioblastoma.
- Fertility treatment when the prognosis is very poor or futile: an Ethics Committee opinion.
- Fetal choroid plexus lesions. Relationship of antenatal sonographic appearance to clinical outcome.
- Fetal porencephaly: a review of etiology, diagnosis, and prognosis.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 23 and Incident Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality in Middle-Aged Adults.
- Fibroblast activation protein expression by stromal cells and tumor-associated macrophages in human breast cancer.
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 and risks of mortality and end-stage renal disease in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Fibroblast growth factor 23, high-sensitivity cardiac troponin, and left ventricular hypertrophy in CKD.
- Fibroblast growth factor-23, cardiovascular prognosis, and benefit of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition in stable ischemic heart disease.
- Fibromatoses in childhood: the desmoid/fibromatosis complex.
- Fibrosarcoma-like lipomatous neoplasm: a reappraisal of so-called spindle cell liposarcoma defining a unique lipomatous tumor unrelated to other liposarcomas.
- Fibrosing mediastinitis.
- Fibrosis in nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease: mechanisms and clinical implications.
- Fibrosis-related biomarkers and large and small vessel disease: the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Final Results of NRG Oncology RTOG 0246: An Organ-Preserving Selective Resection Strategy in Esophageal Cancer Patients Treated with Definitive Chemoradiation.
- Final analysis of a phase 1/2b study of ibrutinib combined with carfilzomib/dexamethasone in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Final results of a study of escalating doses of hyperfractionated radiotherapy in brain stem tumors in children: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Financial comparative analysis of minimally invasive surgery to open surgery for localized prostate cancer: a single-institution experience.
- Fine-mapping of the 5p15.33, 6p22.1-p21.31, and 15q25.1 regions identifies functional and histology-specific lung cancer susceptibility loci in African-Americans.
- First Post-Operative Urinary Kidney Injury Biomarkers and Association with the Duration of AKI in the TRIBE-AKI Cohort.
- First-year weight loss with androgen-deprivation therapy increases risks of prostate cancer progression and prostate cancer-specific mortality: results from SEARCH.
- Five-Year Follow-up of Nonfibrotic Scars in the Comparison of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatments Trials.
- Five-year Survival Prediction and Safety Outcomes with Enzalutamide in Men with Chemotherapy-naïve Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer from the PREVAIL Trial.
- Flow cytometric analysis of comedocarcinoma of the prostate: an uncommon histopathological variant of prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Flow cytometric assessment of deoxyribonucleic acid content in renal adenocarcinoma: does ploidy status enhance prognostic stratification over stage alone?
- Flow cytometry as a predictive indicator in patients with operable gastric cancer.
- Floxuridine hepatic arterial infusion associated biliary toxicity is increased by concurrent administration of systemic bevacizumab.
- Fluorescent in situ hybridization in the diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment monitoring of chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computerized tomography in differentiated thyroid cancer management: Importance of clinical justification and value in predicting survival.
- Focal p53 protein expression and lymphovascular invasion in primary prostate tumors predict metastatic progression.
- Focal therapy of prostate cancer: evidence-based analysis for modern selection criteria.
- Folate receptor-α expression in resectable hepatic colorectal cancer metastases: patterns and significance.
- Follicle-derived thyroid cancer in young people: the Duke experience.
- Follow-up or Surveillance (18)F-FDG PET/CT and Survival Outcome in Lung Cancer Patients.
- Fondaparinux compared to enoxaparin in patients with acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation: outcomes and treatment effect across different levels of risk.
- Forecasting mortality: dynamic assessment of risk in ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction.
- FoxP3 and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase immunoreactivity in sentinel nodes from melanoma patients.
- Fractal correlation properties of heart rate dynamics and adverse events in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Fractional Flow Reserve Derived from Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography in the Assessment and Management of Stable Chest Pain: Rationale and Design of the FORECAST Trial.
- Fractionated external-beam radiation therapy for meningiomas of the cavernous sinus.
- Frailty and Outcomes After Myocardial Infarction: Insights From the CONCORDANCE Registry.
- Frailty and its potential relevance to cardiovascular care.
- Frailty as a Risk Predictor of Morbidity and Mortality Following Liver Surgery.
- Frailty as an instrument for evaluation of elderly patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: A follow-up after more than 5 years.
- Frailty is associated with worse outcomes in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: Insights from the TaRgeted platelet Inhibition to cLarify the Optimal strateGy to medicallY manage Acute Coronary Syndromes (TRILOGY ACS) trial.
- Frequency and Prognostic Significance of Clinical Fluctuations Before Hospital Arrival in Stroke.
- Frequency and clinical implications of discordant creatine kinase-MB and troponin measurements in acute coronary syndromes.
- Frequency and prognostic significance of preoperatively detected enlarged regional lymph nodes in patients with pathological stage I non-small cell lung cancer following resection.
- Frequency of major noncardiac surgery and subsequent adverse events in the year after drug-eluting stent placement results from the EVENT (Evaluation of Drug-Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events) Registry.
- Frequency, clinical and angiographic characteristics, and outcomes of high-risk non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes patients with left circumflex culprit lesions.
- Frequency, significance, and cost of recurrent ischemia after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction. TAMI Study Group.
- Frequent ATRX, CIC, FUBP1 and IDH1 mutations refine the classification of malignant gliomas.
- Frequent BRAF mutations suggest a novel oncogenic driver in colonic neuroendocrine carcinoma.
- Frequent Mutations of POT1 Distinguish Pulmonary Sarcomatoid Carcinoma From Other Lung Cancer Histologies.
- From Ruling Out to Ruling In: Putting POCUS in Focus.
- Frontiers of Upstream Stroke Prevention and Reduced Stroke Inequity Through Predicting, Preventing, and Managing Hypertension and Atrial Fibrillation: A Call to Action From the Value in Healthcare Initiative's Predict & Prevent Learning Collaborative.
- Frozen section evaluation of breast carcinoma sentinel lymph nodes: a retrospective review of 1,940 cases.
- Fulvestrant-Based Combination Therapy for Second-Line Treatment of Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer.
- Function in elderly cancer survivors depends on comorbidities.
- Functional CD3+CD8+PD1- T Cell Accumulation and PD-L1 Expression Increases During Tumor Invasion in DCIS of the Breast.
- Functional FLT1 Genetic Variation is a Prognostic Factor for Recurrence in Stage I-III Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Functional Outcomes Over the First Year After Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury in the Prospective, Longitudinal TRACK-TBI Study.
- Functional Variants in Notch Pathway Genes NCOR2, NCSTN, and MAML2 Predict Survival of Patients with Cutaneous Melanoma.
- Functional aging in health and heart failure: the COmPLETE Study.
- Functional and prognostic relevance of the -173 polymorphism of the macrophage migration inhibitory factor gene in systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
- Functional assessment and the cancer survivor: something old, something new.
- Functional genetic variants of RUVBL1 predict overall survival of Chinese patients with epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Functional genetic variants of XRCC4 and ERCC1 predict survival of gastric cancer patients treated with chemotherapy by regulating the gene expression.
- Functional polymorphisms of CHRNA3 predict risks of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lung cancer in Chinese.
- Functional status in left ventricular assist device-supported patients: a literature review.
- G1 checkpoint protein and p53 abnormalities occur in most invasive transitional cell carcinomas of the urinary bladder.
- GFR-Specific versus GFR-Agnostic Cutoffs for Parathyroid Hormone and Fibroblast Growth Factor-23 in Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease.
- GNAS and KRAS Mutations Define Separate Progression Pathways in Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm-Associated Carcinoma.
- GOG 8020/210: Risk stratification of lymph node metastasis, disease progression and survival using single nucleotide polymorphisms in endometrial cancer: An NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study.
- GPR54 is a target for suppression of metastasis in endometrial cancer.
- Gaining Efficiency in Clinical Trials With Cardiac Biomarkers: JACC Review Topic of the Week.
- Gait Speed Predicts 30-Day Mortality After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Results From the Society of Thoracic Surgeons/American College of Cardiology Transcatheter Valve Therapy Registry.
- Gait speed as an incremental predictor of mortality and major morbidity in elderly patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Galactosaemia--a controversial disorder. Screening & outcome. Ireland 1972-1992.
- Galactose-α-1,3-galactose and delayed anaphylaxis, angioedema, and urticaria in children.
- Galectin 3 complements BNP in risk stratification in acute heart failure.
- Galectin-3 in ambulatory patients with heart failure: results from the HF-ACTION study.
- Galectin-3 in heart failure: more answers or more questions?
- Galectin-3, a marker of cardiac fibrosis, predicts incident heart failure in the community.
- Gallstone Disease and the Risk of Ischemic Heart Disease.
- Gamma radiation sensitivity and risk of malignant and benign salivary gland tumors: a pilot case-control analysis.
- Gamma-ray mutagen sensitivity and survival in patients with glioma.
- Gastric neuroendocrine tumours from long-term proton pump inhibitor users are indolent tumours with good prognosis.
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux and worse asthma control in obese children: a case of symptom misattribution?
- Gastrointestinal carcinoids: characterization by site of origin and hormone production.
- Gastroschisis: A Review of Management and Outcomes.
- Gefitinib in patients with malignant mesothelioma: a phase II study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Gender Disparities in Patients With Alcoholic Liver Disease Evaluated for Liver Transplantation.
- Gender and age interact to affect early outcome after intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Gender differences in outcomes after primary angioplasty versus primary stenting with and without abciximab for acute myocardial infarction: results of the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) trial.
- Gene expression markers of efficacy and resistance to cetuximab treatment in metastatic colorectal cancer: results from CALGB 80203 (Alliance).
- Gene expression patterns that characterize advanced stage serous ovarian cancers.
- Gene expression predictors of breast cancer outcomes.
- Gene expression profiles accurately predict outcome following liver resection in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Gene expression profiles for the prediction of progression-free survival in diffuse large B cell lymphoma: results of a DASL assay.
- Gene expression profiles of multiple breast cancer phenotypes and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Gene expression profiles of tumor biology provide a novel approach to prognosis and may guide the selection of therapeutic targets in multiple myeloma.
- Gene expression profiling in melanoma: past results and future potential.
- Gene expression profiling of mouse bladder inflammatory responses to LPS, substance P, and antigen-stimulation.
- Gene expression profiling of peritoneal metastases from appendiceal and colon cancer demonstrates unique biologic signatures and predicts patient outcomes.
- Gene expression programs in response to hypoxia: cell type specificity and prognostic significance in human cancers.
- Gene expression signature of fibroblast serum response predicts human cancer progression: similarities between tumors and wounds.
- Gene expression signatures and outcome prediction in mature B-cell malignancies.
- Gene expression signatures, clinicopathological features, and individualized therapy in breast cancer.
- Gene set analysis of survival following ovarian cancer implicates macrolide binding and intracellular signaling genes.
- Gene-Expression Profiling of Mucinous Ovarian Tumors and Comparison with Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Tumors Identifies Markers Associated with Adverse Outcomes.
- Generalists and oncologists show similar care practices and outcomes for hospitalized late-stage cancer patients. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks for Treatment.
- Generalizability of trial results to elderly Medicare patients with advanced solid tumors (Alliance 70802).
- Generalized periodic epileptiform discharges: etiologies, relationship to status epilepticus, and prognosis.
- Genetic And Morphological Evaluation (GAME) score for patients with colorectal liver metastases.
- Genetic Basis of Health Disparity in Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Genetic Determinants of Outcome in Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Genetic Polymorphisms of CFH and ARMS2 Do Not Predict Response to Antioxidants and Zinc in Patients with Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Independent Statistical Evaluations of Data from the Age-Related Eye Disease Study.
- Genetic Subtyping and Phenotypic Characterization of the Immune Microenvironment and MYC/BCL2 Double Expression Reveal Heterogeneity in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
- Genetic Variants in WNT2B and BTRC Predict Melanoma Survival.
- Genetic determinants in HIV-1 Gag and Env V3 are related to viral response to combination antiretroviral therapy with a protease inhibitor.
- Genetic heterogeneity of Alzheimer's disease in subjects with and without hypertension.
- Genetic polymorphisms in the microRNA binding-sites of the thymidylate synthase gene predict risk and survival in gastric cancer.
- Genetic polymorphisms modify bladder cancer recurrence and survival in a USA population-based prognostic study.
- Genetic polymorphisms of p21 and risk of second primary malignancy in patients with index squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Genetic testing improves identification of transthyretin amyloid (ATTR) subtype in cardiac amyloidosis.
- Genetic testing: clinical and personal utility.
- Genetic variants are not associated with outcome in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: results of the Genetic Substudy of the Surgical Treatment for Ischemic Heart Failure (STICH) trials.
- Genetic variants in ABCG1 are associated with survival of nonsmall-cell lung cancer patients.
- Genetic variants in ELOVL2 and HSD17B12 predict melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variants in ERCC1 and XPC predict survival outcome of non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with platinum-based therapy.
- Genetic variants in Hippo pathway genes YAP1, TEAD1 and TEAD4 are associated with melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variants in PDSS1 and SLC16A6 of the ketone body metabolic pathway predict cutaneous melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variants in TKT and DERA in the nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate pathway predict melanoma survival.
- Genetic variants in nucleotide excision repair pathway predict survival of esophageal squamous cell cancer patients receiving platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Genetic variants in telomerase-related genes are associated with an older age at diagnosis in glioma patients: evidence for distinct pathways of gliomagenesis.
- Genetic variants in the PIWI-piRNA pathway gene DCP1A predict melanoma disease-specific survival.
- Genetic variants in the TEP1 gene are associated with prostate cancer risk and recurrence.
- Genetic variants in the calcium signaling pathway genes are associated with cutaneous melanoma-specific survival.
- Genetic variants in the human leukocyte antigen region and survival of Chinese patients with non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Genetic variants in the integrin signaling pathway genes predict cutaneous melanoma survival.
- Genetic variants in the metzincin metallopeptidase family genes predict melanoma survival.
- Genetic variants of CHEK1, PRIM2 and CDK6 in the mitotic phase-related pathway are associated with nonsmall cell lung cancer survival.
- Genetic variants of DNA repair genes predict the survival of patients with esophageal squamous cell cancer receiving platinum-based adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Genetic variants of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) signaling pathway genes and risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Genetic variation at a single locus and age of onset for Alzheimer's disease.
- Genetic variation in the PNPLA3 gene and hepatocellular carcinoma in USA: risk and prognosis prediction.
- Genetic variations in TERT-CLPTM1L genes and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Genetic variations of mTORC1 genes and risk of gastric cancer in an Eastern Chinese population.
- Genetic/familial high-risk assessment: breast and ovarian.
- Genital powder use and risk of ovarian cancer: a pooled analysis of 8,525 cases and 9,859 controls.
- Genome-defined African ancestry is associated with distinct mutations and worse survival in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Genome-wide Analysis Identifies Novel Loci Associated with Ovarian Cancer Outcomes: Findings from the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Genome-wide and candidate gene approaches of clopidogrel efficacy using pharmacodynamic and clinical end points-Rationale and design of the International Clopidogrel Pharmacogenomics Consortium (ICPC).
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies a meningioma risk locus at 11p15.5.
- Genome-wide association analysis identifies six new loci associated with forced vital capacity.
- Genome-wide association studies of survival in 1520 cancer patients treated with bevacizumab-containing regimens.
- Genome-wide association study evaluating single-nucleotide polymorphisms and outcomes in patients with advanced stage serous ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- Genome-wide association study identifies a missense variant at APOA5 for coronary artery disease in Multi-Ethnic Cohorts from Southeast Asia.
- Genome-wide association study identifies germline polymorphisms associated with relapse of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Genome-wide association study of perioperative myocardial infarction after coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Genome-wide high resolution DNA profiling of hairy cell leukaemia.
- Genomic Amplifications and Distal 6q Loss: Novel Markers for Poor Survival in High-risk Neuroblastoma Patients.
- Genomic Drivers of Poor Prognosis and Enzalutamide Resistance in Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Genomic alterations and phenotype of large compared to small high-grade ductal carcinoma in situ.
- Genomic alterations in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma determined by cancer gene-targeted sequencing.
- Genomic analysis demonstrates that histologically-defined astroblastomas are molecularly heterogeneous and that tumors with MN1 rearrangement exhibit the most favorable prognosis.
- Genomic analysis of early-stage lung cancer reveals a role for TP53 mutations in distant metastasis.
- Genomic and Transcriptomic Profiling of Combined Hepatocellular and Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma Reveals Distinct Molecular Subtypes.
- Genomic complexity identifies patients with aggressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Genomic complexity is associated with epigenetic regulator mutations and poor prognosis in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Genomic profiling in locally advanced and inflammatory breast cancer and its link to DCE-MRI and overall survival.
- Genomics and hypertension: concepts, potentials, and opportunities.
- Genomics of Cardiovascular Measures of Autonomic Tone.
- Genotype prediction of adult type 2 diabetes from adolescence in a multiracial population.
- Genotype-phenotype correlation of congenital anomalies in multiple congenital anomalies hypotonia seizures syndrome (MCAHS1)/PIGN-related epilepsy.
- Genotypic diversity and clinical outcome of cryptococcosis in renal transplant recipients in Brazil.
- Germline Mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 Distinguish Risk for Lethal and Indolent Prostate Cancer and are Associated with Early Age at Death.
- Germline mutations in PPFIBP2 are associated with lethal prostate cancer.
- Germline polymorphisms in an enhancer of PSIP1 are associated with progression-free survival in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Gestational trophoblastic disease metastatic to the central nervous system.
- Getting a "Grip" on Sarcopenia for the Liver Transplant Candidate: Time to Focus on Muscle Function.
- Getting a handle on process and change in CBT for chronic pain.
- Glaucomatous retinal nerve fiber layer thickness loss is associated with slower reaction times under a divided attention task.
- Glioblastoma in the elderly: the effect of aggressive and modern therapies on survival.
- Glioblastoma multiforme: a review of therapeutic targets.
- Global Coronary Flow Reserve Measured During Stress Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Is an Independent Predictor of Adverse Cardiovascular Events.
- Global glomerulosclerosis with nephrotic syndrome; the clinical importance of age adjustment.
- Glutathione-s-transferase-pi expression in early breast cancer: association with outcome and response to chemotherapy.
- Glycogen storage disease type III diagnosis and management guidelines.
- Glycogen storage disease type IV: novel mutations and molecular characterization of a heterogeneous disorder.
- Goal-Striving Stress and Incident Cardiovascular Disease in Blacks: The Jackson Heart Study.
- Good prognosis or poor prognosis, dose-intensive or less intensive: who decides for adults with T-lymphoblastic lymphoma/leukemia.
- Grade 3 ischemia on admission electrocardiogram and chest pain duration predict failure of ST-segment resolution after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction.
- Grade III ischemia on presentation with acute myocardial infarction predicts rapid progression of necrosis and less myocardial salvage with thrombolysis.
- Graded Prognostic Assessment (GPA) for Patients With Lung Cancer and Brain Metastases: Initial Report of the Small Cell Lung Cancer GPA and Update of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer GPA Including the Effect of Programmed Death Ligand 1 and Other Prognostic Factors.
- Grading of soft tissue sarcomas: the challenge of providing precise information in an imprecise world.
- Grading of well-differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors is improved by the inclusion of both Ki67 proliferative index and mitotic rate.
- Graft-versus-host disease and survival in patients with aplastic anemia treated by marrow grafts from HLA-identical siblings. Beneficial effect of a protective environment.
- Greater Pain Severity Is Associated with Worse Outcomes in Patients with Heart Failure.
- Griseofulvin impairs intraerythrocytic growth of Plasmodium falciparum through ferrochelatase inhibition but lacks activity in an experimental human infection study.
- Growth as a prognostic indicator in children with human immunodeficiency virus infection treated with zidovudine. AIDS Clinical Trials Group Protocol 043 Study Group.
- Guideline Adherence and Practice Patterns in the Management of Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Guidelines for phototherapy of mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: A consensus statement of the United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium.
- Gut hormone pharmacology of a novel GPR119 agonist (GSK1292263), metformin, and sitagliptin in type 2 diabetes mellitus: results from two randomized studies.
- HER-2 gene amplification correlates with higher levels of angiogenesis and lower levels of hypoxia in primary breast tumors.
- HER2 testing in metastatic colorectal cancer: ready for prime time?
- HIV-associated nephropathy is a late, not early, manifestation of HIV-1 infection.
- HLA-DQA1 and APOL1 as Risk Loci for Childhood-Onset Steroid-Sensitive and Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome.
- HMGB1 released by irradiated tumor cells promotes living tumor cell proliferation via paracrine effect.
- Haemoconcentration, renal function, and post-discharge outcomes among patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insights from the EVEREST trial.
- Hand metastasis from melanoma: a case study.
- Haptoglobin genotype and aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: Individual patient data analysis.
- Head and neck cancer as a model for advances in imaging prognosis, early assessment, and posttherapy evaluation.
- Head and neck squamous cell cancer (stages III and IV) induction chemotherapy assessment: value of FDG volumetric imaging parameters.
- Health and health-related quality of life: differences between men and women who seek gastric bypass surgery.
- Health and wellness coaching positively impacts individuals with chronic pain and pain-related interference.
- Health conditions and quality of life in survivors of childhood acute myeloid leukemia comparing post remission chemotherapy to BMT: a report from the children's oncology group.
- Health-Related Quality of Life After Pancreatectomy: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Health-related quality of life 1-3 years post-myocardial infarction: its impact on prognosis.
- Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2018 Update: A Report From the American Heart Association.
- Heart failure after myocardial infarction: A good heart is hard to find.
- Heart failure etiology and response to milrinone in decompensated heart failure: results from the OPTIME-CHF study.
- Heart failure in elderly patients: distinctive features and unresolved issues.
- Heart failure treatment and the art of medical decision making.
- Heart failure with mid-range ejection fraction in CHARM: characteristics, outcomes and effect of candesartan across the entire ejection fraction spectrum.
- Heart failure with mid-range ejection fraction: pro and cons of the new classification of Heart Failure by European Society of Cardiology guidelines.
- Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: comparison of patients with and without angina pectoris (from the Duke Databank for Cardiovascular Disease).
- Heart rate variability assessment early after acute myocardial infarction. Pathophysiological and prognostic correlates. GUSTO ECG Substudy Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and TPA for Occluded Arteries.
- Heart rate variability is associated with survival in patients with brain metastasis: a preliminary report.
- Heart rate: a prognostic factor and therapeutic target in chronic heart failure. The distinct roles of drugs with heart rate-lowering properties.
- Hedgehog signalling in liver pathophysiology.
- Helicobacter pylori Blood Biomarkers and Gastric Cancer Survival in China.
- Helicobacter pylori prevalence and circulating micronutrient levels in a low-income United States population.
- Hematopoietic cell transplant comorbidity index is predictive of survival after autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation in multiple myeloma.
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for adults with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma: can we successfully step into the era of precision medicine?
- Hemodynamic profiles of advanced heart failure: association with clinical characteristics and long-term outcomes.
- Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis in Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Hemopoietic reserve in the older cancer patient: clinical and economic considerations.
- Hemorrhagic Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Nephritis: An Unusual Cause of Acute Allograft Dysfunction.
- Hepatic abscess. Changes in etiology, diagnosis, and management.
- Hepatic complications of obesity.
- Hepatic complications of obesity.
- Hepatic gene expression profiles differentiate presymptomatic patients with mild versus severe nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Hepatic imaging characteristics predict overall survival in hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hepatitis B and C co-infection are independent predictors of progressive kidney disease in HIV-positive, antiretroviral-treated adults.
- Hepatitis B virus antibody status provides new insights in diffuse large B-Cell lymphoma.
- Hepatitis C virus selectively perturbs the distal cholesterol synthesis pathway in a genotype-specific manner.
- Hepatobiliary MRI as novel selection criteria in liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Hepatobiliary phase hypointensity predicts progression to hepatocellular carcinoma for intermediate-high risk observations, but not time to progression.
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: It Is Time to Focus on Prognosis.
- Hepatocellular adenoma among adult survivors of childhood and young adult cancer.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in glycogen storage disease type Ia: a case series.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma tumour burden score to stratify prognosis after resection.
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor and Incident Heart Failure Subtypes: The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA).
- Hepatorenal dysfunction identifies high-risk patients with acute heart failure: insights from the RELAX-AHF trial.
- Hereditary prostate cancer as a feature of Lynch syndrome.
- Hereditary spherocytosis and partial splenectomy in children: review of surgical technique and the role of imaging.
- Heterogeneity of Second-Line Treatment for Patients With Multiple Myeloma in the Connect MM Registry (2010-2016).
- High CTLA-4 expression on Th17 cells results in increased sensitivity to CTLA-4 coinhibition and resistance to belatacept.
- High LEF1 expression predicts adverse prognosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and may be targeted by ethacrynic acid.
- High Levels of Morbidity and Mortality Among Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Recipients With Severe Sepsis: Insights From the Sepsis PRevalence, OUtcomes, and Therapies International Point Prevalence Study.
- High XRCC1 protein expression is associated with poorer survival in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- High dose CHOP: a phase II study of initial treatment in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9351.
- High gene expression of TS1, GSTP1, and ERCC1 are risk factors for survival in patients treated with trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
- High insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF-2) gene expression is an independent predictor of poor survival for patients with advanced stage serous epithelial ovarian cancer.
- High levels of nucleolar expression of nucleolin are associated with better prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- High normal levels of albuminuria and risk of hypertension in Indo-Asian population.
- High poly(adenosine diphosphate-ribose) polymerase expression and poor survival in advanced-stage serous ovarian cancer.
- High rates of metachronous colon cancer or dysplasia after segmental resection or subtotal colectomy in Crohn's colitis.
- High-Mobility Group Box-1 Is Associated With Obesity, Inflammation, and Subclinical Cardiovascular Risk Among Young Adults: A Longitudinal Cohort Study.
- High-Sensitivity Troponin I and Coronary Computed Tomography in Symptomatic Outpatients With Suspected CAD: Insights From the PROMISE Trial.
- High-density lipoprotein subclass measurements improve mortality risk prediction, discrimination and reclassification in a cardiac catheterization cohort.
- High-dose chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation for relapsed or refractory Hodgkin lymphoma: prognostic features and outcomes.
- High-dose therapy and autologous hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation for recurrent or refractory Hodgkin's disease: analysis of the Stanford University results and prognostic indices.
- High-grade B cell lymphoma, unclassifiable, with blastoid features: an unusual morphological subgroup associated frequently with BCL2 and/or MYC gene rearrangements and a poor prognosis.
- High-risk medulloblastoma: a pediatric oncology group randomized trial of chemotherapy before or after radiation therapy (POG 9031).
- High-sensitivity troponin T and risk stratification in patients with atrial fibrillation during treatment with apixaban or warfarin.
- High-sensitivity troponin assays: evidence, indications, and reasonable use.
- Higher BMI, But Not Sarcopenia, Is Associated With Pembrolizumab-related Toxicity in Patients With Advanced Melanoma.
- Higher CSF sTNFR1-related proteins associate with better prognosis in very early Alzheimer's disease.
- Higher T-wave amplitude associated with better prognosis in patients receiving thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction (a GUSTO-I substudy). Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Higher Use of Surgery Confers Superior Survival in Stage I Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Higher aldosterone and lower N-terminal proatrial natriuretic peptide as biomarkers of salt sensitivity in the community.
- Higher order thinking about differential diagnosis.
- Higher urine nitric oxide is associated with improved outcomes in patients with acute lung injury.
- Highlights From the American Heart Association's EPI|LIFESTYLE 2019 Scientific Sessions.
- Hippocampal volume is associated with physician-reported acute cognitive deficits after electroconvulsive therapy.
- Histiocytic Neoplasms, Version 2.2021, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Histiocytic sarcoma arising in indolent small B-cell lymphoma: report of two cases with molecular/genetic evidence suggestive of a 'transdifferentiation' during the clonal evolution.
- Histologic grade, DNA ploidy, and intraglandular tumor extent as indicators of tumor progression of clinical stage B prostatic carcinoma. A direct comparison.
- Histologic grading of the extent of residual carcinoma following neoadjuvant chemoradiation in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: a predictor for patient outcome.
- Histologic pattern of invasion and epithelial-mesenchymal phenotype predict prognosis in squamous carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Histologic predictors of survival in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-associated Kaposi's sarcoma.
- Histologic tumor involvement of superior mesenteric vein/portal vein predicts poor prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic adenocarcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemoradiation.
- Histone Deacetylases (HDACs) in Gastric Cancer: An Update of their Emerging Prognostic and Therapeutic Role.
- Histone H4 acetylation by immunohistochemistry and prognosis in relapsed acute lymphocytic leukaemia (ALL).
- Histone deacetylase inhibitors in hepatocellular carcinoma: A therapeutic perspective.
- Histopathologic grading of medulloblastomas: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Histopathological growth patterns and positive margins after resection of colorectal liver metastases.
- Histopathological prognostic factors influencing long-term prognosis after surgical resection for hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer.
- History of AIDS in HIV-Infected Patients Is Associated With Higher In-Hospital Mortality Following Admission for Acute Myocardial Infarction and Stroke.
- History of Atrial Fibrillation and Trajectory of Decongestion in Acute Heart Failure.
- Hobnail variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: an institutional case series and molecular profile.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Version 1.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma, Version 2.2020, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Hodgkin lymphoma, version 2.2015.
- Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Home surveillance program prevents interstage mortality after the Norwood procedure.
- Hormone naïve prostate cancer: predicting and maximizing response intervals.
- Hormone refractory prostate cancer: Management and advances.
- Hospital readmissions following HLA-incompatible live donor kidney transplantation: A multi-center study.
- Hospital-acquired anemia and in-hospital mortality in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Hospital-associated venous thromboembolism in children: incidence and clinical characteristics.
- Hospitalization for Recently Diagnosed Versus Worsening Chronic Heart Failure: From the ASCEND-HF Trial.
- Hospitalizations in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Hospitalized Heart Failure in the United States: Lessons Learned from Clinical Trial Populations.
- Host Gene Expression to Predict Sepsis Progression.
- Hostility as a predictor of survival in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Hostility, age, and mortality in a sample of cardiac patients.
- How I approach hereditary hemolytic anemia and splenectomy.
- How I treat refractory chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- How I use fibrinogen replacement therapy in acquired bleeding.
- How Long Should Patients with Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas Be Followed?
- How Low Can We Go-and Should We? Risk Reduction for Minimal-Volume DCIS.
- How bone density testing influenced osteoporosis treatment in a community hospital.
- How does information on the harms and benefits of cervical cancer screening alter the intention to be screened?: a randomized survey of Norwegian women.
- How long and how well: oncologists' attitudes toward the relative value of life-prolonging v. quality of life-enhancing treatments.
- How much time is enough? Sentinel lymph node mapping time depends on the radiotracer agent.
- How parents cope with their child's diagnosis and treatment of an embryonal tumor: results of a prospective and longitudinal study.
- How to predict return to work after lumbar discectomy: answers from the NeuroPoint-SD registry.
- How well does the new lung cancer staging system predict for local/regional recurrence after surgery?: A comparison of the TNM 6 and 7 systems.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)- and Non-HIV-Associated Immunosuppression and Risk of Cervical Neoplasia.
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA level and CD4 count as prognostic markers and surrogate end points: a meta-analysis. HIV Surrogate Marker Collaborative Group.
- Human papillomavirus in early laryngeal carcinoma.
- Human papillomavirus types important in progression of inverted papilloma.
- Hydrocortisone with or without mitoxantrone in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer: results of the cancer and leukemia group B 9182 study.
- Hyperalimentation and oncologic management: update.
- Hypercoagulable states and antithrombotic strategies in recurrent vascular access site thrombosis.
- Hyperfractionated irradiation and concurrent cisplatin in brain stem tumors: a Pediatric Oncology Group pilot study (9139).
- Hyperfractionated radiation therapy in brain stem tumors. Results of treatment at the 7020 cGy dose level of Pediatric Oncology Group study #8495.
- Hyperglycaemia in infants with hypoxic-ischaemic encephalopathy is associated with improved outcomes after therapeutic hypothermia: a post hoc analysis of the CoolCap Study.
- Hyperhidrosis in social anxiety disorder.
- Hyperkalemia: treatment options.
- Hypermethylated APC DNA in plasma and prognosis of patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma.
- Hypodiploidy is associated with a poor prognosis in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Hypofractionated image-guided radiation therapy for patients with limited volume metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Hyponatraemia in acute heart failure is a marker of increased mortality but not when associated with hyperglycaemia.
- Hypophosphatemia Is More Common and Is Prognostic of Poorer Outcomes in Severe Alcoholic Pancreatitis.
- Hypotension during hospitalization for acute heart failure is independently associated with 30-day mortality: findings from ASCEND-HF.
- Hypoxia in melanoma: using optical spectroscopy and EF5 to assess tumor oxygenation before and during regional chemotherapy for melanoma.
- Hypoxic Gene Expression of Donor Bronchi Linked to Airway Complications after Lung Transplantation.
- Hypsarrhythmia: frequency of variant patterns and correlation with etiology and outcome.
- I-CLIP: improved stratification of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma patients by integrating plasma IGF-1 into CLIP score.
- IGF2R polymorphisms and risk of esophageal and gastric adenocarcinomas.
- IL-7 receptor heterogeneity as a mechanism for repertoire change during postdepletional homeostatic proliferation and its relation to costimulation blockade-resistant rejection.
- INTERMACS (Interagency Registry for Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support) Profiling Identifies Ambulatory Patients at High Risk on Medical Therapy After Hospitalizations for Heart Failure.
- Ibrutinib in primary central nervous system diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Identification and assessment of prognostic factors.
- Identification of High-Risk Plaques Destined to Cause Acute Coronary Syndrome Using Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Identification of a Novel Coregulator, SH3YL1, That Interacts With the Androgen Receptor N-Terminus.
- Identification of a novel NBN truncating mutation in a family with hereditary prostate cancer.
- Identification of a robust gene signature that predicts breast cancer outcome in independent data sets.
- Identification of comatose patients at high risk for death or severe disability. SUPPORT Investigators. Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Identification of high-risk patients with silent myocardial ischemia after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty by multilead monitoring.
- Identification of higher risk thin melanomas should be based on Breslow depth not Clark level IV.
- Identification of novel predictive markers for the prognosis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Identification of polymorphisms in cancer patients that differentially affect survival with age.
- Identification of potential prognostic biomarkers in patients with untreated, advanced pancreatic cancer from a phase 3 trial (Cancer and Leukemia Group B 80303).
- Identification of preoperative variables needed for risk adjustment of short-term mortality after coronary artery bypass graft surgery. The Working Group Panel on the Cooperative CABG Database Project.
- Identification of unique neoantigen qualities in long-term survivors of pancreatic cancer.
- Identification, imaging, functional assessment and management of congenital coronary arterial abnormalities in children.
- Identifying Adolescents at Risk for Depression: A Prediction Score Performance in Cohorts Based in 3 Different Continents.
- Identifying Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Advanced Fibrosis in the Veterans Health Administration.
- Identifying baseline immune-related biomarkers to predict clinical outcome of immunotherapy.
- Identifying critically important cardiovascular outcomes for trials in hemodialysis: an international survey with patients, caregivers and health professionals.
- Identifying frailty in hospitalized older adults with significant coronary artery disease.
- Identifying host microRNAs in bronchoalveolar lavage samples from lung transplant recipients infected with Aspergillus.
- Identifying patients at high risk of a cardiovascular event in the near future: current status and future directions: report of a national heart, lung, and blood institute working group.
- Identifying transcriptional profiles and evaluating prognostic biomarkers of HIV-associated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma from Malawi.
- Idiopathic collapsing focal segmental glomerulosclerosis: a clinicopathologic study.
- Idiopathic systemic capillary leak syndrome (Clarkson's disease): the Mayo clinic experience.
- Iliac apophyses. Prognostic value in idiopathic schliosis.
- Imaging biomarker roadmap for cancer studies.
- Imaging characteristics of bone graft materials.
- Imaging for urolithiasis: standards, trends, and radiation exposure.
- Imaging manifestations of blastomycosis: a pulmonary infection with potential dissemination.
- Imaging of Clinically Unrecognized Myocardial Fibrosis in Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease.
- Imaging the right atrium in pulmonary hypertension: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Imaging to Predict Prognosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Current and Future Perspectives.
- Immediate Postoperative Pelvic Organ Prolapse Quantification Measures and 2-Year Risk of Prolapse Recurrence.
- Immediate and remote prognostic significance of fascicular block during acute myocardial infarction.
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Therapy-related Pneumonitis: Patterns and Management.
- Immune Profiling and Quantitative Analysis Decipher the Clinical Role of Immune-Checkpoint Expression in the Tumor Immune Microenvironment of DLBCL.
- Immune Tolerance-Adjusted Personalized Immunogenicity Prediction for Pompe Disease.
- Immune expression in children with Wilms tumor: a pilot study.
- Immune signatures predict prognosis in localized cancer.
- Immune thrombocytopenia due to Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole; under-recognized adverse drug reaction in children?
- Immunization with mutant p53- and K-ras-derived peptides in cancer patients: immune response and clinical outcome.
- Immunocytochemical analysis of estrogen receptors as a predictor of prognosis in breast cancer patients: comparison with quantitative biochemical methods.
- Immunofibrotic drivers of impaired lung function in postacute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Immunoglobulin somatic hypermutation has clinical impact in DLBCL and potential implications for immune checkpoint blockade and neoantigen-based immunotherapies.
- Immunohistochemical double-hit score is a strong predictor of outcome in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone.
- Immunologic Consequences of Sequencing Cancer Radiotherapy and Surgery.
- Immunologic and prognostic factors associated with overall survival employing a poxviral-based PSA vaccine in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Immunologic escape after prolonged progression-free survival with epidermal growth factor receptor variant III peptide vaccination in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- Immunophenotypic and gene expression analysis of monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis shows biologic characteristics associated with good prognosis CLL.
- Immunosuppression related to collagen-vascular disease or its treatment.
- Immunotherapy Is Changing First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Renal-Cell Carcinoma.
- Immunotherapy following regional chemotherapy treatment of advanced extremity melanoma.
- Impact and determinants of left ventricular function in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention in acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of Age on Comorbidities and Outcomes in Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Impact of Cardiac Rehabilitation and Exercise Training on Psychological Risk Factors and Subsequent Prognosis in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease.
- Impact of Conditioning Intensity of Allogeneic Transplantation for Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Genomic Evidence of Residual Disease.
- Impact of Consensus Molecular Subtype on Survival in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Results From CALGB/SWOG 80405 (Alliance).
- Impact of Diabetes Mellitus on the Evaluation of Stable Chest Pain Patients: Insights From the PROMISE (Prospective Multicenter Imaging Study for Evaluation of Chest Pain) Trial.
- Impact of EGF, IL28B, and PNPLA3 polymorphisms on the outcome of allograft hepatitis C: a multicenter study.
- Impact of Genomic and Clinical Factors on Outcome of Children ≥18 Months of Age with Stage 3 Neuroblastoma with Unfavorable Histology and without MYCN Amplification: A Children's Oncology Group (COG) Report.
- Impact of Neck PET/CT Positivity on Survival Outcomes-Visual and Quantitative Assessment: Results From ACRIN 6685.
- Impact of Peritoneal Metastasis on Survival of Patients With Small Intestinal Neuroendocrine Tumor.
- Impact of Positive Margins on Survival in Patients Undergoing Esophagogastrectomy for Esophageal Cancer.
- Impact of Pulmonary Function Measurements on Long-Term Survival After Lobectomy for Stage I Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Impact of Pulmonary Hypertension on Survival Following Device Closure of Atrial Septal Defects.
- Impact of Surveillance After Lobectomy for Lung Cancer on Disease Detection and Survival.
- Impact of Timeliness of Resection and Thyroidectomy Margin Status on Survival for Patients with Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: An Analysis of 335 Cases.
- Impact of Timing of Lobectomy on Survival for Clinical Stage IA Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Impact of a 21-gene RT-PCR assay on treatment decisions in early-stage breast cancer: an economic analysis based on prognostic and predictive validation studies.
- Impact of adherence to individual quality-of-care indicators on the prognosis of bloodstream infection due to Staphylococcus aureus: a prospective observational multicentre cohort.
- Impact of anemia in patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention: analysis from the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) Trial.
- Impact of cardiovascular magnetic resonance on management and clinical decision-making in heart failure patients.
- Impact of changing indications and increased utilization of fetal echocardiography on prenatal detection of congenital heart disease.
- Impact of childhood cancer on healthy school-age siblings.
- Impact of collateral flow on myocardial reperfusion and infarct size in patients undergoing primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of congestive heart failure in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Impact of depth of clinical response on outcomes of acute myeloid leukemia patients in first complete remission who undergo allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Impact of diabetes on outcomes in patients with low and preserved ejection fraction heart failure: an analysis of the Candesartan in Heart failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity (CHARM) programme.
- Impact of donor and recipient age difference on long-term allograft survival after living donor renal transplantation: analysis of 478 cases.
- Impact of early surgery on survival of patients with severe mitral regurgitation.
- Impact of extent of surgery on survival for papillary thyroid cancer patients younger than 45 years.
- Impact of extent of surgery on survival in patients with small nonfunctional pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in the United States.
- Impact of forced vital capacity loss on survival after the onset of chronic lung allograft dysfunction.
- Impact of genetic polymorphisms on heart failure prognosis.
- Impact of genotype on clinical course in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated mutation carriers.
- Impact of graft type on outcome in pediatric liver transplantation: a report From Studies of Pediatric Liver Transplantation (SPLIT).
- Impact of health-related quality of life and fatigue on survival of recurrent high-grade glioma patients.
- Impact of hemodynamic support with Impella 2.5 versus intra-aortic balloon pump on prognostically important clinical outcomes in patients undergoing high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention (from the PROTECT II randomized trial).
- Impact of higher hemoglobin targets on blood pressure and clinical outcomes: a secondary analysis of CHOIR.
- Impact of home warfarin use on the treatment and outcomes of patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Impact of hormone receptor status on patterns of recurrence and clinical outcomes among patients with human epidermal growth factor-2-positive breast cancer in the National Comprehensive Cancer Network: a prospective cohort study.
- Impact of hospitalization for acute coronary events on subsequent mortality in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Impact of laparoscopic staging in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
- Impact of left ventricular ejection fraction on clinical outcomes over five years after infarct-related coronary artery recanalization (from the Occluded Artery Trial [OAT]).
- Impact of marital status in patients undergoing radical cystectomy for bladder cancer.
- Impact of minimally invasive gastrectomy on use of and time to adjuvant chemotherapy for gastric adenocarcinoma.
- Impact of multivessel disease on reperfusion success and clinical outcomes in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of nonculprit vessel myocardial perfusion on outcomes of patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute coronary syndromes: analysis from the ACUITY trial (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy).
- Impact of number of nodes retrieved on outcome in patients with rectal cancer.
- Impact of pelvic lymphadenectomy in patients with prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Impact of preepiglottic space tumor involvement on concurrent chemoradiation therapy.
- Impact of recovery of renal function on long-term mortality after coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Impact of renal dysfunction on outcomes of coronary artery bypass surgery: results from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Adult Cardiac Database.
- Impact of renal insufficiency in patients undergoing primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.
- Impact of serial troponin release on outcomes in patients with acute heart failure: analysis from the PROTECT pilot study.
- Impact of sleep complaints and depression outcomes among participants in the standard medical intervention and long-term exercise study of exercise and pharmacotherapy for depression.
- Impact of smoking status on platelet function and clinical outcomes with prasugrel vs. clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes managed without revascularization: Insights from the TRILOGY ACS trial.
- Impact of specific postoperative complications on the outcomes of emergency general surgery patients.
- Impact of steatosis on perioperative outcome following hepatic resection.
- Impact of vascular endothelial growth factor-A expression, thrombospondin-2 expression, and microvessel density on the treatment effect of bevacizumab in metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Impact of venous thromboembolism and anticoagulation on cancer and cancer survival.
- Impacts of depression and emotional distress on cardiac disease.
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator therapy in patients with prior coronary revascularization in the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT).
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators: risks accompany the life-saving benefits.
- Implementing diffusion-weighted MRI for body imaging in prospective multicentre trials: current considerations and future perspectives.
- Implications for Breast Cancer Restaging Based on the 8th Edition AJCC Staging Manual.
- Implications for human leukocyte antigen antibodies after lung transplantation: a 10-year experience in 441 patients.
- Implications of Abnormal Exercise Electrocardiography With Normal Stress Echocardiography.
- Implications of Alternative Hepatorenal Prognostic Scoring Systems in Acute Heart Failure (from DOSE-AHF and ROSE-AHF).
- Implications of Serum Chloride Homeostasis in Acute Heart Failure (from ROSE-AHF).
- Implications of a recurrent in-hospital cardiac arrest on survival and neurological outcomes.
- Implications of early versus late onset of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms.
- Implications of elevated cardiac troponin T in ambulatory patients with heart failure: a prospective analysis.
- Importance of angina in patients with coronary disease, heart failure, and left ventricular systolic dysfunction: insights from STICH.
- Importance of clinical measures of ischemia in the prognosis of patients with documented coronary artery disease.
- Importance of delayed imaging for blunt renal trauma.
- Importance of echocardiography in patients with severe nonischemic heart failure: the second Prospective Randomized Amlodipine Survival Evaluation (PRAISE-2) echocardiographic study.
- Importance of hemodynamic factors in the prognosis of symptomatic carotid occlusion.
- Importance of intravenous fluid dose and composition in surgical ICU patients.
- Importance of mitral regurgitation inpatients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction: the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) trial.
- Importance of race on breast cancer survival.
- Importance of sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with thin melanoma.
- Important factors in predicting mortality outcome from stroke: findings from the Anglia Stroke Clinical Network Evaluation Study.
- Improved Quality of Life With Anti-TNF Therapy Compared With Continued Corticosteroid Utilization in Crohn's Disease.
- Improved Survival Associated with Local Tumor Response Following Multisite Radiotherapy and Pembrolizumab: Secondary Analysis of a Phase I Trial.
- Improved functional status and quality of life in prohibitive surgical risk patients with degenerative mitral regurgitation after transcatheter mitral valve repair.
- Improved grading of IDH-mutated astrocytic gliomas.
- Improved near-term coronary artery disease risk classification with gated stress myocardial perfusion SPECT.
- Improved outcome of respiratory syncytial virus infection in a high-risk hospitalized population of Canadian children. Pediatric Investigators Collaborative Network on Infections in Canada.
- Improved palliation of cerebral metastases in epithelial ovarian cancer using a combined modality approach including radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and surgery.
- Improved survival and higher rates of surgical resection associated with hepatocellular carcinoma in children as compared to young adults.
- Improved survival in the largest national cohort of adults with cerebellar versus supratentorial low-grade astrocytomas.
- Improved survival rates in sebaceous carcinoma of the eyelid.
- Improved survival with pulmonary metastasectomy: an analysis of 1720 patients with pulmonary metastatic melanoma.
- Improvement of anger at one week predicts the effects of sertraline and placebo in PTSD.
- Improvement of cardiovascular risk prediction: time to review current knowledge, debates, and fundamentals on how to assess test characteristics.
- Improvements in pathologic staging for African-American men undergoing radical retropubic prostatectomy during the prostate specific antigen era: implications for screening a high-risk group for prostate carcinoma.
- Improving Clinical Prediction Model Methods.
- Improving acute coronary syndrome care: the ACC/AHA guidelines and critical pathways.
- Improving the Safety of Teratogen Prescribing Practices in a Pediatric Rheumatology Clinic.
- Improving the Use of Primary Prevention Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators Therapy With Validated Patient-Centric Risk Estimates.
- Improving the clinical risk score: an analysis of molecular biomarkers in the era of modern chemotherapy for resectable hepatic colorectal cancer metastases.
- Improving the prediction of treatment response in depression: integration of clinical, cognitive, psychophysiological, neuroimaging, and genetic measures.
- In hormone-naive metastatic prostate cancer, should all patients now receive docetaxel? No, not yet.
- In vivo treatment sensitivity testing with positron emission tomography/computed tomography after one cycle of chemotherapy for Hodgkin lymphoma.
- In-Hospital Mortality and Post-Surgical Complications Among Cancer Patients with Metabolic Syndrome.
- In-Hospital and Three-Year Outcomes of Heart Failure Patients in South India: The Trivandrum Heart Failure Registry.
- In-hospital worsening heart failure and associations with mortality, readmission, and healthcare utilization.
- In-hospital worsening heart failure.
- Inactivation of the MAL gene in breast cancer is a common event that predicts benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy.
- Incidence and Prognostic Impact of Incomplete Revascularization Documented by Coronary Angiography 1 Year After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting.
- Incidence and clinical relevance of abnormal complete blood counts in long-term survivors of childhood cancer.
- Incidence and early outcomes associated with pre-transplant antivimentin antibodies in the cardiac transplantation population.
- Incidence and predictors of all and preventable adverse drug reactions in frail elderly persons after hospital stay.
- Incidence and predictors of bleeding after contemporary thrombolytic therapy for myocardial infarction. The Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen activator for Occluded coronary arteries (GUSTO) I Investigators.
- Incidence and predictors of sudden cardiac death in patients with diastolic heart failure.
- Incidence and prognosis of COVID-19 amongst heart transplant recipients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Incidence and prognostic significance of chronic atrial fibrillation among 5,839 consecutive patients with acute myocardial infarction. The SPRINT Study Group. Secondary Prevention Reinfarction Israeli Nifedipine Trial.
- Incidence and prognostic significance of thrombocytopenia developed during acute coronary syndrome in contemporary clinical practice.
- Incidence and prognostic significance of thrombocytopenia in patients treated with prolonged heparin therapy.
- Incidence and survival of hospitalized acute decompensated heart failure in four US communities (from the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study).
- Incidence of Adjacent Synchronous Invasive Carcinoma and/or Ductal Carcinoma In-situ in Patients with Lobular Neoplasia on Core Biopsy: Results from a Prospective Multi-Institutional Registry (TBCRC 020).
- Incidence of acute cellular rejection following granulocyte colony-stimulating factor administration in lung transplantation: A retrospective case-cohort analysis.
- Incidence of and outcomes associated with ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Incidence, Prognosis and Predictors of Major Vascular Complications and Percutaneous Closure Device Failure Following Contemporary Percutaneous Transfemoral Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement.
- Incidence, clinical characteristics, and natural history of pediatric IBD in Wisconsin: a population-based epidemiological study.
- Incidence, correlates, and outcomes of acute, hospital-acquired anemia in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Incidence, distribution, and prognostic impact of occluded culprit arteries among patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes undergoing diagnostic angiography.
- Incidence, outcomes, and management of bleeding in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Incidence, timing, and type of first and recurrent ischemic events in patients with and without peripheral artery disease after an acute coronary syndrome.
- Incidental Detection of Metastatic Penile Squamous-Cell Carcinoma With Anti-1-Amino-3-F-18-Fluorocyclobutane-1-Carboxylic Acid (18F-Fluciclovine) PET/CT in a Patient With Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Incidental pulmonary nodules on cardiac computed tomography: prognosis and use.
- Incidentally discovered pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia: what is its clinical significance?
- Incorporation of bleeding as an element of the composite end point in clinical trials of antithrombotic therapies in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome: validity, pitfalls, and future approaches.
- Increase in oxidative stress as measured by cerebrospinal fluid lipid peroxidation during treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Increased CDC20 expression is associated with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma differentiation and progression.
- Increased FOXJ1 protein expression is associated with improved overall survival in high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma: an Ovarian Tumor Tissue Analysis Consortium Study.
- Increased HMGB1 and cleaved caspase-3 stimulate the proliferation of tumor cells and are correlated with the poor prognosis in colorectal cancer.
- Increased Left Atrial Appendage Density on Computerized Tomography is Associated with Cardioembolic Stroke.
- Increased asymmetric dimethylarginine in severe falciparum malaria: association with impaired nitric oxide bioavailability and fatal outcome.
- Increased content of an endogenous lactose-binding lectin in human colorectal carcinoma progressed to metastatic stages.
- Increased hippocampal tail volume predicts depression status and remission to anti-depressant medications in major depression.
- Increased lipofuscin on endomyocardial biopsy predicts greater cardiac improvement in adolescents and young adults.
- Increased mortality with elevated plasma endothelin-1 in acute heart failure: an ASCEND-HF biomarker substudy.
- Increased pretreatment serum IFN-β/α ratio predicts non-response to tumour necrosis factor α inhibition in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Increased proportion of FoxP3+ regulatory T cells in tumor infiltrating lymphocytes is associated with tumor recurrence and reduced survival in patients with glioblastoma.
- Increased replication of non-syncytium-inducing HIV type 1 isolates in monocyte-derived macrophages is linked to advanced disease in infected children.
- Increased subclinical atherosclerosis in young adults with metabolic syndrome: the Bogalusa Heart Study.
- Increasing rates of breast cancer and cardiac surveillance among high-risk survivors of childhood Hodgkin lymphoma following a mailed, one-page survivorship care plan.
- Incremenal Value of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance for Assessing Pulmonic Valve Regurgitation.
- Incremental prognostic value of RNA ejection fraction measurements during pharmacologic stress testing: a comparison with clinical and perfusion variables.
- Incremental prognostic value of biomarkers beyond the GRACE (Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events) score and high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- Incremental prognostic value of echocardiography of left ventricular remodeling and diastolic function in STICH trial.
- Incremental prognostic value of renal function for stroke prediction in atrial fibrillation.
- Incremental prognostic value of visually estimated coronary artery calcium in patients undergoing positron emission tomography imaging.
- Independent Association Between Preoperative Cognitive Status and Discharge Location After Surgery: A Strategy to Reduce Resource Use After Surgery for Deformity.
- Independent predictors of complication following surgery for spinal metastasis.
- Independent predictors of mortality following spine surgery.
- Independent prognostic value of echocardiography and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide in patients with heart failure.
- Index Symptoms and Prognosis Awareness of Patients With Pancreatic Cancer: A Multi-Site Palliative Care Collaborative.
- Index of suspicion. Case 1: Lymphadenopathy, prolonged hematuria, proteinuria, and weight loss in a teenage boy. Case 2: Red, Swollen, painful eye in a 12-year-old boy with methylmalonic acidemia. Case 3: Ptosis and diplopia after a respiratory infection in a 7-year-old girl.
- Individual patient data analysis of progression-free survival versus overall survival as a first-line end point for metastatic colorectal cancer in modern randomized trials: findings from the analysis and research in cancers of the digestive system database.
- Individualized survival curves improve satisfaction with cancer risk management decisions in women with BRCA1/2 mutations.
- Indocyanine green fluorescence imaging with lymphoscintigraphy for sentinel node biopsy in head and neck melanoma.
- Inducible myocardial ischemia and outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction.
- Induction of the unfolded protein response drives enhanced metabolism and chemoresistance in glioma cells.
- Induction or consolidation systemic therapy in the multimodality treatment of unresectable locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Induction therapy for poor-prognosis anal canal carcinoma: a phase II study of the cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 9281).
- Infant EEG theta modulation predicts childhood intelligence.
- Infantile myofibromatosis: a commonly misdiagnosed entity.
- Infants with single ventricle physiology in the emergency department: are physicians prepared?
- Infarct healing is a dynamic process following acute myocardial infarction.
- Infarct size, left ventricular function, and prognosis in women compared to men after primary percutaneous coronary intervention in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: results from an individual patient-level pooled analysis of 10 randomized trials.
- Infarct volume on apparent diffusion coefficient maps correlates with length of stay and outcome after middle cerebral artery stroke.
- Infections after kidney transplantation. Does age matter?
- Infections in Infants with SCID: Isolation, Infection Screening, and Prophylaxis in PIDTC Centers.
- Infective Endocarditis.
- Infective endocarditis: a comprehensive overview.
- Inflammation (or synovitis)-driven osteoarthritis: an opportunity for personalizing prognosis and treatment?
- Inflammation and elevated levels of fibroblast growth factor 23 are independent risk factors for death in chronic kidney disease.
- Inflammation biomarkers and near-term death in older men.
- Inflammation-Dependent IL18 Signaling Restricts Hepatocellular Carcinoma Growth by Enhancing the Accumulation and Activity of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes.
- Inflammatory biomarkers in heart failure.
- Influence of Aortic Stiffness on Aortic-Root Growth Rate and Outcome in Patients With the Marfan Syndrome.
- Influence of NT-proBNP on Efficacy of Dapagliflozin in Heart Failure With Mildly Reduced or Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Influence of QRS infarct score and QRS duration prior to transcatheter aortic valve replacement on follow-up left ventricular end systolic volume in patients with new persistent left bundle branch block.
- Influence of acute and chronic graft-versus-host disease on relapse and survival after bone marrow transplantation from HLA-identical siblings as treatment of acute and chronic leukemia.
- Influence of atrial fibrillation on post-discharge natriuretic peptide trajectory and clinical outcomes among patients hospitalized for heart failure: insights from the ASTRONAUT trial.
- Influence of coronary artery disease and coronary revascularization status on outcomes in patients with acute heart failure syndromes: a report from OPTIMIZE-HF (Organized Program to Initiate Lifesaving Treatment in Hospitalized Patients with Heart Failure).
- Influence of diabetes mellitus on clinical outcome in the thrombolytic era of acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-I Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Influence of documented history of coronary artery disease on outcomes in patients admitted for worsening heart failure with reduced ejection fraction in the EVEREST trial.
- Influence of ejection fraction on cardiovascular outcomes in a broad spectrum of heart failure patients.
- Influence of heart failure symptoms and ejection fraction on short- and long-term outcomes for older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Influence of previous heart failure hospitalization on cardiovascular events in patients with reduced and preserved ejection fraction.
- Influence of prognostic groupings and treatment results in the management of unresectable hepatoma: experience with Cisplatinum-based chemoradiotherapy in 76 patients.
- Influence of renal function on the use of guideline-recommended therapies for patients with heart failure.
- Influence of wide excision of the neurovascular bundle(s) on prognosis in men with clinically localized prostate cancer with established capsular penetration.
- Inhaled Pulmonary Vasodilator Therapy in Adult Lung Transplant: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Inherited frailty. ApoE alleles determine survival after a diagnosis of heart disease or stroke at ages 85+.
- Inherited variant on chromosome 11q23 increases susceptibility to IDH-mutated but not IDH-normal gliomas regardless of grade or histology.
- Inhibition of the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) in advanced pancreatic cancer: results of two phase II studies.
- Initial decline in hemoglobin during neoadjuvant hormonal therapy predicts for early prostate specific antigen failure following radiation and hormonal therapy for patients with intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer.
- Initial management of pediatric head trauma.
- Initial platelet activity may predict efficacy after chronic oral glycoprotein IIb/IIIa blockade: should we still consider uniform treatment regimens?
- Initial prognostic factors and lymphoblast-erythrocyte rosette formation in 109 children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Initial treatment for chronic hepatitis C: current therapies and their optimal dosing and duration.
- Initiation of salvage therapy for prostate cancer.
- Innovations and challenges in renal cell carcinoma: summary statement from the Second Cambridge Conference.
- Innovations in bones and stones.
- Inpatient Mobility Measures As Useful Predictors of Discharge Destination in Hospitalized Older Adults.
- Inpatient hospital care for psoriasis: a vanishing practice in the United States.
- Insights into Novel Prognostic and Possible Predictive Biomarkers of Lung Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Insights into the change in brain natriuretic peptide after ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI): why should it be better than baseline?
- Insufficient reduction in heart rate during hospitalization despite beta-blocker treatment in acute decompensated heart failure: insights from the ASCEND-HF trial.
- Insular carcinoid primary in the ovary. A clinicopathologic analysis of 48 cases.
- Insulin Growth Factor Phenotypes in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction, an INSPIRE Registry and CATHGEN Study.
- Insulin resistance is independently associated with significant hepatic fibrosis in Asian chronic hepatitis C genotype 2 or 3 patients.
- Insulin treatment and clinical outcomes in patients with diabetes and heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
- Insurance and education predict long-term survival after orthotopic heart transplantation in the United States.
- Insurance mandates, embryo transfer, outcomes--the link is tenuous.
- Integrated Analysis of RNA and DNA from the Phase III Trial CALGB 40601 Identifies Predictors of Response to Trastuzumab-Based Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Integrated PERSEVERE and endothelial biomarker risk model predicts death and persistent MODS in pediatric septic shock: a secondary analysis of a prospective observational study.
- Integrated epigenomics identifies BMP4 as a modulator of cisplatin sensitivity in gastric cancer.
- Integrated genomic analysis of survival outliers in glioblastoma.
- Integrated modeling of clinical and gene expression information for personalized prediction of disease outcomes.
- Integrating objective indicators of treatment outcome in posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Integration of biomarkers and imaging.
- Integrative Molecular Characterization of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma.
- Integrative analysis identifies targetable CREB1/FoxA1 transcriptional co-regulation as a predictor of prostate cancer recurrence.
- Integrative genomic study of Chinese clear cell renal cell carcinoma reveals features associated with thrombus.
- Integrative molecular profiling of routine clinical prostate cancer specimens.
- Intensive Training and Real-Time Quality Control by a Physiology Core Laboratory: Lessons From DEFINE-PCI.
- Intensive chemotherapy and immunotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphoma: CALGB 50202 (Alliance 50202).
- Intensive concomitant chemoradiotherapy in locally advanced unresectable squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a phase II study of radiotherapy with cisplatin and 7-week continuous infusional fluorouracil.
- Intensive management of severe head injury.
- Inter- and Intra-individual Variation, and Limited Prognostic Utility, of Serum Alkaline Phosphatase in a Trial of Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.
- Interaction of Body Mass Index on the Association Between N-Terminal-Pro-b-Type Natriuretic Peptide and Morbidity and Mortality in Patients With Acute Heart Failure: Findings From ASCEND-HF (Acute Study of Clinical Effectiveness of Nesiritide in Decompensated Heart Failure).
- Interactive associations of depression and sleep apnea with adverse clinical outcomes after acute myocardial infarction.
- Interferon alfa-2a in the treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma.
- Interferon in the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
- Interlaboratory variation in oxygen tension measurement by Eppendorf "Histograph" and comparison with hypoxic marker.
- Interleukin-6, multidrug resistance protein-1 expression and response to paclitaxel in women with metastatic breast cancer: results of cancer and leukemia group B trial 159806.
- Interleukin-8 and Tumor Necrosis Factor Predict Acute Kidney Injury After Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- Intermediate clinical endpoints for surrogacy in localised prostate cancer: an aggregate meta-analysis.
- Intermediate end point for prostate cancer-specific mortality following salvage hormonal therapy for prostate-specific antigen failure.
- International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Consensus Conference on Handling and Staging of Radical Prostatectomy Specimens. Working group 3: extraprostatic extension, lymphovascular invasion and locally advanced disease.
- International guidelines for the selection of lung transplant candidates: 2006 update--a consensus report from the Pulmonary Scientific Council of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- International variation in the use of evidence-based medicines for acute coronary syndromes.
- International variation in use of oral anticoagulation among heart failure patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Interphase fluorescence in situ hybridization for trisomy 12 on archival ovarian sex cord-stromal tumors.
- Interpretation of western blots of specimens from children infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1: implications for prognosis and diagnosis.
- Interpreting incremental value of markers added to risk prediction models.
- Intersection of atrial fibrillation and heart failure with mildly reduced and preserved ejection fraction in >400 000 participants in the Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Registry.
- Interstitial Immunostaining and Renal Outcomes in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Glomerulonephritis.
- Interstitial fibrosis scored on whole-slide digital imaging of kidney biopsies is a predictor of outcome in proteinuric glomerulopathies.
- Intervening on small infarct-related arteries: what does the future hold?
- Intestinal Sulfation Is Essential to Protect Against Colitis and Colonic Carcinogenesis.
- Intestinal obstruction in patients with ovarian cancer. Variables associated with surgical complications and survival.
- Intra-tumor molecular heterogeneity in breast cancer: definitions of measures and association with distant recurrence-free survival.
- Intracardiac echocardiography in congenital heart disease.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage outcome: apolipoprotein E genotype, hematoma, and edema volumes.
- Intracoronary ultrasound predictors of adverse outcomes after coronary artery interventions.
- Intractable complex partial seizures: the "initial motionless stare" and surgical outcome following temporal lobectomy.
- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm of the Pancreas in Young Patients: Tumor Biology, Clinical Features, and Survival Outcomes.
- Intraductal Tubulopapillary Neoplasm of the Pancreas: A Clinicopathologic and Immunohistochemical Analysis of 33 Cases.
- Intraductal papillary neoplasm of the bile duct: a biliary equivalent to intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the pancreas?
- Intraleucocytic malaria pigment and clinical severity of malaria in children.
- Intraoperative hippocampal electrocorticography to predict the extent of hippocampal resection in temporal lobe epilepsy surgery.
- Intraoperative radioisotope sentinel lymph node mapping in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Intraoperative round window electrocochleography and speech perception outcomes in pediatric cochlear implant recipients.
- Intraoperative sentinel node mapping with technitium-99 in lung cancer: results of CALGB 140203 multicenter phase II trial.
- Intraoperative techniques to prevent air leaks.
- Intraperitoneal chromic phosphate P 32 suspension therapy of malignant peritoneal cytology in endometrial carcinoma.
- Intratherapy or Posttherapy FDG PET or FDG PET/CT for Patients With Head and Neck Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Prognostic Studies.
- Intratumoral Metabolic Heterogeneity and Other Quantitative 18F-FDG PET/CT Parameters for Prognosis Prediction in Esophageal Cancer.
- Intratumoral and peritumoral lymphovascular invasion detected by D2-40 immunohistochemistry correlates with metastasis in primary cutaneous Merkel cell carcinoma.
- Intratumoral heterogeneity as a source of discordance in breast cancer biomarker classification.
- Intratumoral heterogeneity in primary breast carcinoma: study of concurrent parameters.
- Intratumoral inflammation is associated with more aggressive prostate cancer.
- Intrinsic subtypes of gastric cancer, based on gene expression pattern, predict survival and respond differently to chemotherapy.
- Introducing Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Therapies for AMD Did Not Raise Risk of Myocardial Infarction, Stroke, and Death.
- Investigating the prognostic ability of health-related quality of life on survival: a prospective cohort study of adults with lung cancer.
- Investigative studies in the diagnosis and treatment of melanoma.
- Invited Commentary: Key Role of Imaging in Management and Prognosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Invited commentary.
- Ipilimumab and Radiation in Patients with High-risk Resected or Regionally Advanced Melanoma.
- Irinotecan fluorouracil plus leucovorin is not superior to fluorouracil plus leucovorin alone as adjuvant treatment for stage III colon cancer: results of CALGB 89803.
- Irritability and Its Clinical Utility in Major Depressive Disorder: Prediction of Individual-Level Acute-Phase Outcomes Using Early Changes in Irritability and Depression Severity.
- Is Hepatectomy Justified for BRAF Mutant Colorectal Liver Metastases?: A Multi-institutional Analysis of 1497 Patients.
- Is Hypertension a Real Risk Factor for Poor Prognosis in the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Is Ki67 prognostic for aggressive prostate cancer? A multicenter real-world study.
- Is Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography Worth a Thousand Words in Determining Prognoses of Patients With Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis?
- Is Mid-trimester Insulin Resistance Predictive of Subsequent Puerperal Infection? A Secondary Analysis of Randomized Trial Data.
- Is There a Role for Surgery in Patients with Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Esophagus? A Contemporary View from the NCDB.
- Is Time of the Essence? The Impact of Time of Hospital Presentation in Acute Heart Failure: Insights From ASCEND-HF Trial.
- Is age a prognostic biomarker for survival among women with locally advanced cervical cancer treated with chemoradiation? An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group ancillary data analysis.
- Is computed tomography a necessary part of a metastatic evaluation for castration-resistant prostate cancer? Results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital Database.
- Is minimally invasive surgery of lesions in the right superior segments of the liver justified? A multi-institutional study of 245 patients.
- Is obesity an advantage in patients with colorectal cancer?
- Is permissive hypercapnia a beneficial strategy for pediatric acute lung injury?
- Is port site resection necessary in the surgical management of gallbladder cancer?
- Is quality of life predictive of the survival of patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma?
- Is specialty care associated with improved survival of patients with congestive heart failure?
- Is there a correlation between breast cancer molecular subtype using receptors as surrogates and mammographic appearance?
- Is there a dose-dependent effect of genetic susceptibility loci for gastric cancer on prognosis of the patients?
- Is there a long-term predictive value of intraoperative low-dose dobutamine echocardiography in patients who have coronary artery bypass graft surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass?
- Is there a rationale for antiplatelet therapy in acute heart failure?
- Is there a role for albumin and C-reactive protein levels for prognostication in acute heart failure?
- Is there a role for sentinel lymph node biopsy in the management of sarcoma?
- Is this patient having a stroke?
- Is visual interpretation of coronary epicardial flow reliable in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary angioplasty? Insights from the angiographic substudy of the Assessment of Pexelizumab in Acute Myocardial Infarction (APEX-AMI) trial.
- Ischemic burden, treatment allocation, and outcomes in stable coronary artery disease.
- Ischemic cardiomyopathy: the myopathy of coronary artery disease. Natural history and results of medical versus surgical treatment.
- Ischemic colitis: a clinical review.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase 1: what it means to the neurosurgeon: a review.
- Isocitrate dehydrogenase mutations in gliomas: mechanisms, biomarkers and therapeutic target.
- Isolated Mitral Valve Surgery: The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery Database Analysis.
- Isolated Noncompaction of the Left Ventricle in Adults.
- Isolated first rib fracture: clinical significance after blunt chest trauma.
- Isolated liver transplantation in infants with end-stage liver disease due to short bowel syndrome.
- Isolated trisomy of chromosomes 8, 11, 13 and 21 is an adverse prognostic factor in adults with de novo acute myeloid leukemia: results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B 8461.
- Isolated tumor cells in the sentinel node affect long-term prognosis of patients with melanoma.
- JCL roundtable: Coronary artery calcium scoring and other vascular imaging for risk assessment.
- Job strain and the prevalence and outcome of coronary artery disease.
- John Henryism and Perceived Health among Hemodialysis Patients in a Multiracial Brazilian Population: the PROHEMO.
- Joint SNMMI-ASNC expert consensus document on the role of 18F-FDG PET/CT in cardiac sarcoid detection and therapy monitoring.
- Just buckle up.
- Juvenile dermatomyositis: advances in clinical presentation, myositis-specific antibodies and treatment.
- Juvenile malignant melanoma of the head and neck.
- Juvenile malignant melanoma.
- KIT mutations and CD117 overexpression are markers of better progression-free survival in vulvar melanomas.
- Ki-67 expression is a prognostic marker of prostate cancer recurrence after radical prostatectomy.
- Ki-67, p53, and p16 expression, and G691S RET polymorphism in desmoplastic melanoma (DM): A clinicopathologic analysis of predictors of outcome.
- Ki67 Proliferation Index as a Tool for Chemotherapy Decisions During and After Neoadjuvant Aromatase Inhibitor Treatment of Breast Cancer: Results From the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z1031 Trial (Alliance).
- Ki67 and PIM1 expression predict outcome in mantle cell lymphoma treated with high dose therapy, stem cell transplantation and rituximab: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B 59909 correlative science study.
- Ki67 predicts progression in early CIN: validation of a multivariate progression-risk model.
- Kidney Biopsy Features Most Predictive of Clinical Outcomes in the Spectrum of Minimal Change Disease and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis.
- Kidney Cancer, Version 2.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Kidney and eye diseases: common risk factors, etiological mechanisms, and pathways.
- Kidney cancer. Clinical practice guidelines.
- Kinetics of hepatitis C virus reinfection after liver transplantation.
- Knowledge Gaps in Cardiovascular Care of the Older Adult Population: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, and American Geriatrics Society.
- Knowledge about genomic recurrence risk testing among breast cancer survivors.
- Knowledge of pathologically versus clinically negative lymph nodes is associated with reduced use of radioactive iodine post-thyroidectomy for low-risk papillary thyroid cancer.
- Korean Physicians' Perspectives on Prognostication in Palliative Care: A Qualitative Study.
- LMP-420: a novel purine nucleoside analog with potent cytotoxic effects for CLL cells and minimal toxicity for normal hematopoietic cells.
- LONGITUDINAL CHANGES IN THE OPTIC NERVE HEAD AND RETINA OVER TIME IN VERY YOUNG CHILDREN WITH FAMILIAL EXUDATIVE VITREORETINOPATHY.
- LV Mass as a Predictor of CVD Events in Older Adults With and Without Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes.
- Labor prediction based on the expression patterns of multiple genes related to cervical maturation in human term pregnancy.
- Laboratory correlates and prognostic significance of granular acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children. A Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Lack of Association Between Heart Failure and Incident Cancer.
- Laparoscopic biliary and enteric bypass.
- Laparoscopic myotomy for achalasia: predictors of successful outcome after 200 cases.
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy improves renal transplant candidacy and posttransplant outcomes in morbidly obese patients.
- Large diurnal fluctuations in intraocular pressure are an independent risk factor in patients with glaucoma.
- Large-scale analysis of BAP1 expression reveals novel associations with clinical and molecular features of malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Large-scale evaluation of common variation in regulatory T cell-related genes and ovarian cancer outcome.
- Laryngeal radionecrosis and hyperbaric oxygen therapy: report of 18 cases and review of the literature.
- Late Gadolinium Enhancement Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Tissue Characterization for Cancer-Associated Cardiac Masses: Metabolic and Prognostic Manifestations in Relation to Whole-Body Positron Emission Tomography.
- Late appearance of skin rash in Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Late assessment of thrombolytic efficacy (LATE) study: prognosis in patients with non-Q wave myocardial infarction. (LATE Study Investigators).
- Late gadolinium enhancement magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis and prognosis of endomyocardial fibrosis patients.
- Late intrascrotal metastases from renal cell carcinoma.
- Late mortality and chronic health conditions in long-term survivors of early-adolescent and young adult cancers: a retrospective cohort analysis from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Latent class model characterization of neighborhood socioeconomic status.
- Left Ventricular Intramyocardial Fat Detected on Cardiac Computed Tomography in Patients With Stable Chest Pain.
- Left Ventricular Long-Axis Function Assessed with Cardiac Cine MR Imaging Is an Independent Predictor of All-Cause Mortality in Patients with Reduced Ejection Fraction: A Multicenter Study.
- Left Ventricular Noncompaction: Meglio solo che mal accompagnati: Italian proverb: "Better Alone Than in Bad Company".
- Left atrial function in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Left atrial passive emptying function during dobutamine stress MR imaging is a predictor of cardiac events in patients with suspected myocardial ischemia.
- Left bundle branch block-induced left ventricular remodeling and its potential for reverse remodeling.
- Left ventricular global longitudinal strain in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: outcomes following an acute heart failure hospitalization.
- Left ventricular hypertrophy in athletes: morphologic features and clinical correlates.
- Left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony by cardiac magnetic resonance is greater in patients with strict vs nonstrict electrocardiogram criteria for left bundle-branch block.
- Left ventricular performance and clinical outcome after repeat balloon aortic valvuloplasty.
- Left ventricular shape, afterload and survival in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Leiomyosarcoma in childhood and adolescence.
- Leiomyosarcoma of the somatic soft tissues.
- Lenalidomide Plus Hypomethylating Agent as a Treatment Option in Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Recurrent Genetic Abnormalities-AML With inv(3)(q21.3q26.2) or t(3;3)(q21.3;q26.2); GATA2, MECOM.
- Length Polymorphisms in the Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme Gene and the Serotonin-Transporter-Linked Polymorphic Region Constitute a Risk Haplotype for Depression in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease.
- Length of hospital stay and 30-day readmission following heart failure hospitalization: insights from the EVEREST trial.
- Less Is More in Post Pediatric Heart Transplant Care.
- Lethal "thin" malignant melanoma. Identifying patients at risk.
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Promotes Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer and Neuroendocrine Differentiation by Activated ZBTB46.
- Leukemias and lymphomas of thymic differentiation.
- Leukocyte complexity predicts breast cancer survival and functionally regulates response to chemotherapy.
- Leukopenia is associated with worse but not prohibitive outcomes following emergent abdominal surgery.
- Levels of Alternatively Spliced Tissue Factor in the Plasma of Patients with Pancreatic Cancer May Help Predict Aggressive Tumor Phenotype.
- Levels of office blood pressure and their operating characteristics for detecting masked hypertension based on ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
- Lichen sclerosus: review of the literature and current recommendations for management.
- Limitations of tissue microarrays in the evaluation of focal alterations of bcl-2 and p53 in whole mount derived prostate tissues.
- Limited health literacy and adverse outcomes among kidney transplant candidates.
- Limited role of Chromogranin A as clinical biomarker for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors.
- Link between decisions regarding resuscitation and preferences for quality over length of life with heart failure.
- Liposuction-Induced Fat Embolism Syndrome: A Brief Review and Postmortem Diagnostic Approach.
- Listing criteria for heart transplantation: International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation guidelines for the care of cardiac transplant candidates--2006.
- Liver disease in menopause.
- Liver disease in pregnancy.
- Liver function abnormalities and outcome in patients with chronic heart failure: data from the Candesartan in Heart Failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and Morbidity (CHARM) program.
- Liver function tests in patients with acute heart failure and associated outcomes: insights from ASCEND-HF.
- Liver function tests: inadequate screening modality for detection of liver metastasis in head and neck carcinoma.
- Liver injury from nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in the United States.
- Liver metastases from breast cancer: long-term survival after curative resection.
- Liver metastases of small intestine neuroendocrine tumors: Ki-67 heterogeneity and World Health Organization grade discordance with primary tumors.
- Liver resection for metastatic melanoma with postoperative tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte therapy.
- Liver transplant for hepatocellular carcinoma in the United States: Evolving trends over the last three decades.
- Liver transplantation for glycogen storage disease types I, III, and IV.
- Liver transplantation in patients with liver metastases from neuroendocrine tumors: A systematic review.
- Liver transplantation.
- Liver transplantation. Initiation of the first program in North Carolina.
- Local control and distant metastases in primary canine malignant melanomas treated with hyperthermia and/or radiotherapy.
- Local failure following curative resection of colonic adenocarcinoma.
- Localized malignant mesothelioma, an unusual and poorly characterized neoplasm of serosal origin: best current evidence from the literature and the International Mesothelioma Panel.
- Localized malignant mesothelioma.
- Localized prostate cancer treated by external-beam radiotherapy alone: serum prostate-specific antigen--driven outcome analysis.
- Log-gamma linear-mixed effects models for multiple outcomes with application to a longitudinal glaucoma study.
- Long term outcome of blunt trauma care in the elderly.
- Long-Term Cognitive Decline After Newly Diagnosed Heart Failure: Longitudinal Analysis in the CHS (Cardiovascular Health Study).
- Long-Term Embolic Outcomes After Detection of Left Ventricular Thrombus by Late Gadolinium Enhancement Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Matched Cohort Study.
- Long-Term Oncologic Outcomes After Isolated Limb Infusion for Locoregionally Metastatic Melanoma: An International Multicenter Analysis.
- Long-Term Outcomes of 125 Patients With Metastatic Pheochromocytoma or Paraganglioma Treated With 131-I MIBG.
- Long-Term Prognosis of Patients With Coexisting Obesity and Malnutrition After Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Cohort Study.
- Long-Term Prognostic Implications of Previous Silent Myocardial Infarction in Patients Presenting With Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Long-Term Prognostic Value of Less-Stringent Electrocardiographic Q Waves and Fourth Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction Q Waves.
- Long-Term Remissions of Patients With Follicular Lymphoma Grade 3 Treated With R-CHOP.
- Long-Term Survival after Complete Surgical Resection and Adjuvant Immunotherapy for Distant Melanoma Metastases.
- Long-term cardiovascular outcomes in patients with atrial fibrillation and atherothrombosis in the REACH Registry.
- Long-term clinical course of patients after termination of ventricular tachyarrhythmia by an implanted defibrillator.
- Long-term cortisol measures predict Alzheimer disease risk.
- Long-term effect of uninephrectomy on serum creatinine concentration and arterial blood pressure.
- Long-term follow-up of T cell-depleted allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in refractory multiple myeloma: importance of allogeneic T cells.
- Long-term follow-up of iatrogenic phototoxicity.
- Long-term management of vasovasostomy patients.
- Long-term neurologic health and psychosocial function of adult survivors of childhood medulloblastoma/PNET: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Long-term oncological outcomes of apical positive surgical margins at radical prostatectomy in the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital cohort.
- Long-term outcome of concurrent chemotherapy and reirradiation for recurrent and second primary head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Long-term outcomes after isolated aortic valve replacement in octogenarians: a modern perspective.
- Long-term outcomes among injured older adults transported by emergency medical services.
- Long-term outcomes among older patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.
- Long-term outcomes following development of new-onset atrial fibrillation during sepsis.
- Long-term outcomes of medicare beneficiaries with worsening renal function during hospitalization for heart failure.
- Long-term outcomes of mitral regurgitation by type and severity.
- Long-term prognosis associated with J-point elevation in a large middle-aged biracial cohort: the ARIC study.
- Long-term prognostic implications of sex-steroid receptors in human cancer.
- Long-term results of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium protocols for children with newly diagnosed acute lymphoblastic leukemia (1985-2000).
- Long-term safety and effectiveness of mechanical versus biologic aortic valve prostheses in older patients: results from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery National Database.
- Long-term seizure control outcomes after resection of gangliogliomas.
- Long-term survival after aortic valve replacement among high-risk elderly patients in the United States: insights from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Adult Cardiac Surgery Database, 1991 to 2007.
- Long-term survival estimates for imatinib versus interferon-alpha plus low-dose cytarabine for patients with newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Long-term survival following kidney transplantation in previous lung transplant recipients-An analysis of the unos registry.
- Long-term survival in 2,505 patients with melanoma with regional lymph node metastasis.
- Long-term treatment and prevention of posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Long-term visual results of children after initially successful vitrectomy for stage V retinopathy of prematurity.
- Longer genotypically-estimated leukocyte telomere length is associated with increased meningioma risk.
- Longitudinal Changes in Cardiac Troponin and Risk of Heart Failure Among Black Adults.
- Longitudinal Course of Traumatic Brain Injury Biomarkers for the Prediction of Clinical Outcomes: A Review.
- Longitudinal Risk of Adverse Events in Patients With Acute Kidney Injury After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry.
- Longitudinal Study of Bladder Continence in Patients with Spina Bifida in the National Spina Bifida Patient Registry.
- Longitudinal associations between BMI change and the risks of colorectal cancer incidence, cancer-relate and all-cause mortality among 81,388 older adults : BMI change and the risks of colorectal cancer incidence and mortality.
- Longitudinal monitoring of EGFR mutations in plasma predicts outcomes of NSCLC patients treated with EGFR TKIs: Korean Lung Cancer Consortium (KLCC-12-02).
- Longitudinal studies of a B cell-derived signature of tolerance in renal transplant recipients.
- Longitudinal study of anthropometry in Fontan survivors: Pediatric Heart Network Fontan study.
- Longterm followup and quality of life after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Looking at renal failure upside down.
- Loss of Fhit expression in non-small-cell lung cancer: correlation with molecular genetic abnormalities and clinicopathological features.
- Loss of Nuclear Localized Parathyroid Hormone-Related Protein in Primary Breast Cancer Predicts Poor Clinical Outcome and Correlates with Suppressed Stat5 Signaling.
- Loss of PRDM1/BLIMP-1 function contributes to poor prognosis of activated B-cell-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Loss of cytoplasmic CDK1 predicts poor survival in human lung cancer and confers chemotherapeutic resistance.
- Loss of nuclear localized and tyrosine phosphorylated Stat5 in breast cancer predicts poor clinical outcome and increased risk of antiestrogen therapy failure.
- Loss of p16(INK4a) expression correlates with decreased survival in pediatric osteosarcomas.
- Loss of phosphatase and tensin homolog expression is associated with recurrence and poor prognosis in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Loss of trimethylation at lysine 27 of histone H3 is a predictor of poor outcome in breast, ovarian, and pancreatic cancers.
- Loss of tumor suppressor IGFBP4 drives epigenetic reprogramming in hepatic carcinogenesis.
- Low lead one ratio predicts clinical outcomes in left bundle branch block.
- Low levels of BRCA1 protein expression predict a worse prognosis in stage I-II colon cancer.
- Low lymphocyte ratio as a novel prognostic factor in acute heart failure: results from the Pre-RELAX-AHF study.
- Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and survival in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Low-grade Appendiceal Mucinous Neoplasm and Endometriosis: Incidental Coincident Pathologies at Cesarean Section.
- Low-grade astrocytomas: the prognostic value of fibrillary, gemistocytic, and protoplasmic tumor histology.
- Low-grade inflammation in symptomatic knee osteoarthritis: prognostic value of inflammatory plasma lipids and peripheral blood leukocyte biomarkers.
- Low-risk and very-low-risk prostate cancer: is there a role for focal therapy in the era of active surveillance? Yes, the two approaches complement each other.
- Lower serum sodium is associated with increased short-term mortality in hospitalized patients with worsening heart failure: results from the Outcomes of a Prospective Trial of Intravenous Milrinone for Exacerbations of Chronic Heart Failure (OPTIME-CHF) study.
- Lower urine sodium predicts longer length of stay in acute heart failure patients: Insights from the ROSE AHF trial.
- Lung Transplant Center Volume Ameliorates Adverse Influence of Prolonged Ischemic Time on Mortality.
- Lung cancer heterogeneity. Prognostic implications.
- Lung cancer in the elderly.
- Lung transplantation delays gastric motility in patients without prior gastrointestinal surgery-A single-center experience of 412 consecutive patients.
- Lung-cancer screening.
- Lymph node staging of potentially curable prostatic carcinoma.
- Lymphangitic carcinomatosis: A common radiographic manifestation of local failure following extended pleurectomy/decortication in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma.
- Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymphadenectomy after preoperative therapy for stage II and III breast cancer.
- Lymphatic mapping and sentinel node identification for colorectal cancer.
- Lymphocyte activation markers may predict the presence of donor specific alloreactivity in pediatric living related liver transplant recipients.
- Lymphocyte depletion and risk of acute rejection in renal transplant recipients at increased risk for delayed graft function.
- Lymphocyte subsets in children younger than 2 years old: normal values in a population at risk for human immunodeficiency virus infection and diagnostic and prognostic application to infected children.
- Lymphocytic leukemia in children: prognostic significance of clinical and laboratory findings at time of diagnosis.
- Lymphoproliferative lesions of the ocular adnexa. Analysis of 112 cases.
- Lymphovascular invasion in non-small-cell lung cancer: implications for staging and adjuvant therapy.
- Lymphovascular invasion is associated with survival for papillary thyroid cancer.
- Lymphovascular space invasion in uterine corpus cancer: What is its prognostic significance in the absence of lymph node metastases?
- MDCT angiography after open thoracic aortic surgery: pearls and pitfalls.
- MDM4 genetic variants and risk of gastric cancer in an Eastern Chinese population.
- MELD-Na Accurately Predicts 6-Month Mortality in Patients With Decompensated Cirrhosis: Potential Trigger for Hospice Referral.
- MELD-XI Score Predicts Early Mortality in Patients After Heart Transplantation.
- MIBG avidity correlates with clinical features, tumor biology, and outcomes in neuroblastoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- MIBG scans in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma reveal two metastatic patterns, one is associated with MYCN amplification and in MYCN-amplified tumours correlates with a better prognosis.
- MMP-1 is a prognostic marker for hematogenous metastasis of colorectal cancer.
- MOLECULAR PROGNOSTICS FOR UVEAL MELANOMA.
- MR Enterography of Complicated Crohn Disease: Stricturing and Penetrating Disease.
- MR Imaging-Based Radiomic Signatures of Distinct Molecular Subgroups of Medulloblastoma.
- MR imaging and spectroscopy for prognostic evaluation in soft-tissue sarcomas.
- MRE11-deficiency associated with improved long-term disease free survival and overall survival in a subset of stage III colon cancer patients in randomized CALGB 89803 trial.
- MRI evaluation of anterior knee pain: predicting response to nonoperative treatment.
- MRP3: a molecular target for human glioblastoma multiforme immunotherapy.
- MTAP Loss Promotes Stemness in Glioblastoma and Confers Unique Susceptibility to Purine Starvation.
- MY APPROACH to the risk stratification of patients for sudden cardiac death.
- MYC or BCL2 copy number aberration is a strong predictor of outcome in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- MYC protein expression does not correlate with MYC abnormalities detected by FISH but predicts an unfavorable prognosis in de novo acute myeloid leukemia.
- MYC/BCL2 double-hit high-grade B-cell lymphoma.
- MYC/BCL2 protein coexpression contributes to the inferior survival of activated B-cell subtype of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and demonstrates high-risk gene expression signatures: a report from The International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- MYCC and MYCN oncogene amplification in medulloblastoma. A fluorescence in situ hybridization study on paraffin sections from the Children's Oncology Group.
- MYOPIC RETINOSCHISIS IN ASIANS: Structural Features and Determinants of Visual Acuity and Prognostic Factors for Progression.
- Machine Learning Applied to Registry Data: Development of a Patient-Specific Prediction Model for Blood Transfusion Requirements During Craniofacial Surgery Using the Pediatric Craniofacial Perioperative Registry Dataset.
- Machine Learning Methods Improve Prognostication, Identify Clinically Distinct Phenotypes, and Detect Heterogeneity in Response to Therapy in a Large Cohort of Heart Failure Patients.
- Machine Learning for Predicting Complications in Head and Neck Microvascular Free Tissue Transfer.
- Machine Learning for Predicting Discharge Disposition After Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Machine Learning for Predicting In-Hospital Mortality After Traumatic Brain Injury in Both High-Income and Low- and Middle-Income Countries.
- Machine learning to define phenotypes and outcomes of patients hospitalized for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: Findings from ASCEND-HF.
- Machine perfusion of donor kidneys may reduce graft rejection.
- Machine-learning prediction of cancer survival: a retrospective study using electronic administrative records and a cancer registry.
- Macrophage infiltration of pancreatic acini and islets in acute Kawasaki disease.
- Macular thickness and aging in retinitis pigmentosa.
- Macular translocation with radial scleral ouffolding: experimental studies and initial human results.
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy as an early indicator of response to anti-angiogenic therapy in patients with recurrent glioblastoma: RTOG 0625/ACRIN 6677.
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy in Alzheimer's disease: focus on N-acetylaspartate.
- Magnitude of preoperative cervical lordotic compensation and C2-T3 angle are correlated to increased risk of postoperative sagittal spinal pelvic malalignment in adult thoracolumbar deformity patients at 2-year follow-up.
- Maintenance treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer: Is it ready for prime time?
- Major adverse cardiac events in symptomatic women with non-obstructive CAD on coronary CTA: pooled analysis from PROMISE and SCOT-HEART.
- Major bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation receiving apixaban or warfarin: The ARISTOTLE Trial (Apixaban for Reduction in Stroke and Other Thromboembolic Events in Atrial Fibrillation): Predictors, Characteristics, and Clinical Outcomes.
- Major depression and physical illness trajectories in heart failure and pulmonary disease.
- Male breast carcinoma: correlation of ER, PR, Ki-67, Her2-Neu, and p53 with treatment and survival, a study of 65 cases.
- Malignant Diffuse Mesothelioma in Women: A Study of 354 Cases.
- Malignant brainstem gliomas in adults: clinicopathological characteristics and prognostic factors.
- Malignant gastric outlet obstruction: bridging another divide.
- Malignant gliomas in older adults with poor prognostic signs. Getting nowhere, and taking a long time to do it.
- Malignant melanoma and pregnancy.
- Malignant melanoma and pregnancy.
- Malignant melanoma arising during pregnancy. A study of 100 patients.
- Malignant melanoma in black American and white American populations. A comparative review.
- Malignant melanoma in the elderly.
- Malignant melanoma of the conjunctiva.
- Malignant melanoma. Its prognosis as influenced by therapy.
- Malignant progression in IPMN: a cohort analysis of patients initially selected for resection or observation.
- Malnutrition in liver transplant patients: preoperative subjective global assessment is predictive of outcome after liver transplantation.
- Malposition of the attached portion of the falx cerebri and the superior sagittal sinus. An indicator of severe cerebral maldevelopment.
- Management and 1-Year Outcomes of Patients With Newly Diagnosed Atrial Fibrillation and Chronic Kidney Disease: Results From the Prospective GARFIELD - AF Registry.
- Management and long-term outcome of aortic dissection.
- Management and recurrence patterns of desmoids tumors: a multi-institutional analysis of 211 patients.
- Management guided by brain tissue oxygen monitoring and outcome following severe traumatic brain injury.
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome in the Older Adult Population: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Management of Major Bleeding in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Treated With Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants Compared With Warfarin in Clinical Practice (from Phase II of the Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation [ORBIT-AF II]).
- Management of Malignant Pleural Effusions. An Official ATS/STS/STR Clinical Practice Guideline.
- Management of abdominal aortic graft complications.
- Management of acute coronary syndromes in patients with renal dysfunction.
- Management of acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Management of antiretroviral therapy.
- Management of bleb leaks after glaucoma filtering surgery. Use of autologous fibrin tissue glue as an alternative.
- Management of cardiogenic shock.
- Management of extremity soft tissue sarcomas with limb-sparing surgery and postoperative irradiation: do total dose, overall treatment time, and the surgery-radiotherapy interval impact on local control?
- Management of gastrointestinal bleeding in patients with cirrhosis.
- Management of glaucoma in pregnancy and lactation.
- Management of glioblastoma: State of the art and future directions.
- Management of obstetrical brachial plexus palsy evaluation, prognosis, and primary surgical treatment.
- Management of pediatric intracranial gunshot wounds: predictors of favorable clinical outcome and a new proposed treatment paradigm.
- Management of primary graft failure after heart transplantation: Preoperative risks, perioperative events, and postoperative decisions.
- Management of primary sarcomas of the pulmonary artery and reperfusion intrabronchial hemorrhage.
- Management of recurrent prostate cancer after radiotherapy: long-term results from CALGB 9687 (Alliance), a prospective multi-institutional salvage prostatectomy series.
- Management of small renal tumors: an overview.
- Management of solid tumors in children.
- Management of unresectable non-small cell carcinoma of the lung (NSCLC).
- Management of uterine leiomyomata: what do we really know?
- Managing older adults with CKD: individualized versus disease-based approaches.
- Managing the epileptic patient.
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma With MYC Rearrangement: A Report of 17 Patients.
- Mapping of the IRF8 gene identifies a 3'UTR variant associated with risk of chronic lymphocytic leukemia but not other common non-Hodgkin lymphoma subtypes.
- Mapping the future of cardiac MR imaging: case-based review of T1 and T2 mapping techniques.
- Marijuana use and acute myocardial infarction: A systematic review of published cases in the literature.
- Marital History and Survival After Stroke.
- Marital status independently predicts testis cancer survival--an analysis of the SEER database.
- Marrow transplantation for patients in accelerated phase of chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Marrow transplantation for patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia in first marrow remission.
- Marrow transplantation for severe aplastic anemia. Long-term outcome in fifty "untransfused" patients.
- Marshall Urist Award. Interstitial collagenase gene expression correlates with in vitro invasion in human chondrosarcoma.
- Masked Hypertension and Incident Clinic Hypertension Among Blacks in the Jackson Heart Study.
- Massive soft tissue infections: necrotizing fasciitis and purpura fulminans.
- Mast cells in tumor microenvironment promotes the in vivo growth of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Mastering Prognostic Tools: An Opportunity to Enhance Personalized Care and to Optimize Clinical Outcomes in Physical Therapy.
- Matched-pair analysis of race or ethnicity in outcomes of head and neck cancer patients receiving similar multidisciplinary care.
- Maternal serum interleukin-6 levels predict impending funisitis in preterm premature rupture of membranes after completion of antibiotics.
- Mayo Clinic Risk Score for percutaneous coronary intervention predicts in-hospital mortality in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
- Mean platelet volume as a predictor of cardiovascular risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Measurable residual disease does not preclude prolonged progression-free survival in CLL treated with ibrutinib.
- Measurement of Exercise Tolerance before Surgery (METS) study: a protocol for an international multicentre prospective cohort study of cardiopulmonary exercise testing prior to major non-cardiac surgery.
- Measurement of chemoresistance markers in patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer: a novel approach for patient selection.
- Measurement of troponin and natriuretic peptides shortly after admission in patients with heart failure-does it add useful prognostic information? An analysis of the Value of Endothelin Receptor Inhibition with Tezosentan in Acute heart failure Studies (VERITAS).
- Measures for evaluation of prognostic improvement under multivariate normality for nested and nonnested models.
- Measuring and explaining racial and ethnic differences in willingness to donate live kidneys in the United States.
- Measuring childhood maltreatment to predict early-adult psychopathology: Comparison of prospective informant-reports and retrospective self-reports.
- Measuring left ventricular mechanical dyssynchrony from ECG-gated SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Measuring the effect of inappropriate initial antibiotic therapy on outcomes of patients with Gram-negative sepsis: An imprecise science.
- Measuring the unmeasurable: automated bone scan index as a quantitative endpoint in prostate cancer clinical trials.
- Mechanical Ventilation and Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Retrospective Observational Study.
- Mechanical complications after percutaneous coronary intervention in ST-elevation myocardial infarction (from APEX-AMI).
- Mechanical dyssynchrony in acute heart failure: A marker and a target?
- Mechanical dyssynchrony: How do we measure it, what it means, and what we can do about it.
- Mechanism of protective effects of ACE inhibition on coronary artery disease.
- Mechanisms of Therapeutic Antitumor Monoclonal Antibodies.
- Mediastinal bulk in Hodgkin disease. Method of measurement versus prognosis.
- Mediastinal large cell lymphoma. An uncommon subset of adult lymphoma curable with combined modality therapy.
- Medical Facts versus Value Judgments--Toward Preference-Sensitive Guidelines.
- Medical and economic implications of prolonged mechanical ventilation and expedited post-acute care.
- Medical complications of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: a report of the multicenter, cooperative aneurysm study. Participants of the Multicenter Cooperative Aneurysm Study.
- Medical history for prognostic risk assessment and diagnosis of stable patients with suspected coronary artery disease.
- Medical management of venous ulcers.
- Medication Nonadherence After Lung Transplantation in Adult Recipients.
- Medulloblastoma: the Duke University Medical Center experience.
- Meeting the challenge to improve the treatment of hypertension in blacks.
- Meiotic recombination hot spots and cold spots.
- Melanoma of the ear: treatment and survival probabilities based on 199 patients.
- Melanoma of the foot.
- Melanoma of the gallbladder: a review of cases seen at Duke University Medical Center.
- Melastatin expression and prognosis in cutaneous malignant melanoma.
- Memory complaint is not necessary for diagnosis of mild cognitive impairment and does not predict 10-year trajectories of functional disability, word recall, or short portable mental status questionnaire limitations.
- Mental stress--induced myocardial ischemia and cardiac events.
- Merkel cell carcinoma: identification of prognostic factors unique to tumors located in the head and neck based on analysis of SEER data.
- Merkel cell carcinoma: prognosis and treatment of patients from a single institution.
- Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition in Sarcomas Is Controlled by the Combinatorial Expression of MicroRNA 200s and GRHL2.
- Mesenteric Tumor Deposits in Midgut Small Intestinal Neuroendocrine Tumors Are a Stronger Indicator Than Lymph Node Metastasis for Liver Metastasis and Poor Prognosis.
- Mesothelin expression in triple negative breast carcinomas correlates significantly with basal-like phenotype, distant metastases and decreased survival.
- Mesothelin expression is associated with poor outcomes in breast cancer.
- Meta-analysis of cardiomyopathy-associated variants in troponin genes identifies loci and intragenic hot spots that are associated with worse clinical outcomes.
- Meta-analysis of phase II cooperative group trials in metastatic stage IV melanoma to determine progression-free and overall survival benchmarks for future phase II trials.
- Metabolic Dysfunction in Heart Failure: Diagnostic, Prognostic, and Pathophysiologic Insights From Metabolomic Profiling.
- Metabolic syndrome and in-hospital outcomes among pancreatic cancer patients.
- Metabolic syndrome predicts mobility decline in a community-based sample of older adults.
- Metabolic syndrome, C-reactive protein, and prognosis in patients with established coronary artery disease.
- Metabolomic Signature as a Predictor of Liver Disease Events in Patients With HIV/HCV Coinfection.
- Metabolomic derangements are associated with mortality in critically ill adult patients.
- Metabolomic effects of androgen deprivation therapy treatment for prostate cancer.
- Metaplastic Breast Cancer Treatment and Outcomes in 2500 Patients: A Retrospective Analysis of a National Oncology Database.
- Metastasis dynamics for non-small-cell lung cancer: effect of patient and tumor-related factors.
- Metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC) of pancreas and breast: a unique case.
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma to the Spine: Outcomes and Morbidity: Single-Center Experience.
- Metastatic adenocarcinomas of unknown primary site. Prognostic variables and treatment results.
- Metastatic breast cancer: Who benefits from surgery?
- Metastatic malignant melanoma with an unknown primary.
- Metastatic melanoma in the thorax: report of 130 patients.
- Metastatic melanoma to the spine. Demographics, risk factors, and prognosis in 114 patients.
- Metastatic potential of human colon cancer cell lines: relationship to cellular differentiation and carcinoembryonic antigen production.
- Metformin association with lower prostate cancer recurrence in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Metformin is associated with improved survival in endometrial cancer.
- Methodological challenges in the evaluation of prognostic factors in breast cancer.
- Methods to assess adverse health-related outcomes in cancer survivors.
- Methylation profiling of paediatric pilocytic astrocytoma reveals variants specifically associated with tumour location and predictive of recurrence.
- Methylprednisolone therapy in patients with severe alcoholic hepatitis. A randomized multicenter trial.
- Methylthioadenosine phosphorylase and activated insulin-like growth factor-1 receptor/insulin receptor: potential therapeutic targets in chordoma.
- MiR-148a functions to suppress metastasis and serves as a prognostic indicator in triple-negative breast cancer.
- MicroRNA-155 controls vincristine sensitivity and predicts superior clinical outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- MicroRNA-182 and microRNA-200a control G-protein subunit α-13 (GNA13) expression and cell invasion synergistically in prostate cancer cells.
- MicroRNAs associated to single drug components of R-CHOP identifies diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients with poor outcome and adds prognostic value to the international prognostic index.
- Microarray analysis of early stage serous ovarian cancers shows profiles predictive of favorable outcome.
- Microbiota as Predictor of Mortality in Allogeneic Hematopoietic-Cell Transplantation.
- Microsatellite instability in gynecological sarcomas and in hMSH2 mutant uterine sarcoma cell lines defective in mismatch repair activity.
- Microsatellite instability predicts improved response to adjuvant therapy with irinotecan, fluorouracil, and leucovorin in stage III colon cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Protocol 89803.
- Microsimulation model to predict incremental value of biomarkers added to prognostic models.
- Microvascular inflammation in renal allograft biopsies assessed by endothelial and leukocyte co-immunostain: a retrospective study on reproducibility and clinical/prognostic correlates.
- Midregional proadrenomedullin predicts mortality and major adverse cardiac events in patients presenting with chest pain: results from the CHOPIN trial.
- Mild diabetes is not a contraindication for surgical decompression in cervical spondylotic myelopathy: results of the AOSpine North America multicenter prospective study (CSM).
- Mild fetal ventriculomegaly: diagnosis, evaluation, and management.
- Minimal Residual Disease in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in the Era of Novel Agents: A Review.
- Minimally Invasive Pancreaticoduodenectomy Does Not Improve Use or Time to Initiation of Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Patients With Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma.
- Minimally invasive follicular carcinoma: predictors of vascular invasion and impact on patterns of care.
- Mining database for the expression and gene regulation network of JAK2 in skin cutaneous melanoma.
- Minor depression and physical outcome trajectories in heart failure and pulmonary disease.
- Minor myocardial damage and prognosis: are spontaneous and percutaneous coronary intervention-related events different?
- Missense Variants in the Histone Acetyltransferase Complex Component Gene TRRAP Cause Autism and Syndromic Intellectual Disability.
- Missing the True Target in Advanced Heart Failure: It Is Time to Look in the Mirror.
- Mitophagy defects arising from BNip3 loss promote mammary tumor progression to metastasis.
- Mitral gradients and frequency of recurrence of mitral regurgitation after ring annuloplasty for ischemic mitral regurgitation.
- Mixed Adenoneuroendocrine Carcinoma (MANEC) of the Gallbladder: A Systematic Review of Outcomes Following Surgical Management.
- Mode of induction of ventricular tachycardia and prognosis in patients with coronary disease: the Multicenter UnSustained Tachycardia Trial (MUSTT).
- Model for End-Stage Liver Disease score predicts mortality in critically ill cirrhotic patients.
- Model-based pain and function outcome trajectory types for patients undergoing knee arthroplasty: a secondary analysis from a randomized clinical trial.
- Modeling RAS phenotype in colorectal cancer uncovers novel molecular traits of RAS dependency and improves prediction of response to targeted agents in patients.
- Modeling Recurrence in Idiopathic Subglottic Stenosis With Mobile Peak Expiratory Flow.
- Modeling qRT-PCR dynamics with application to cancer biomarker quantification.
- Modeling the effects of electric fields on nerve fibers: determination of excitation thresholds.
- Modeling the natural history of ductal carcinoma in situ based on population data.
- Models of epigenetic age capture patterns of DNA methylation in glioma associated with molecular subtype, survival, and recurrence.
- Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury in Children: Complications and Rehabilitation Strategies.
- Modified LSA2-L2 treatment in 53 children with E-rosette-positive T-cell leukemia: results and prognostic factors (a Pediatric Oncology Group Study).
- Modulation of circulating angiogenic factors and tumor biology by aerobic training in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Molecular Biomarkers in Localized Prostate Cancer: ASCO Guideline.
- Molecular Diagnostics for Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection.
- Molecular Imaging and Precision Medicine in Head and Neck Cancer.
- Molecular Imaging and Precision Medicine: PET/Computed Tomography and Therapy Response Assessment in Oncology.
- Molecular Markers and Targeted Therapeutics in Metastatic Tumors of the Spine: Changing the Treatment Paradigms.
- Molecular Signature to Risk-Stratify Prostate Cancer of Intermediate Risk.
- Molecular analysis of gastric cancer identifies subtypes associated with distinct clinical outcomes.
- Molecular analysis-based treatment strategies for the management of non-small cell lung cancer.
- Molecular and genetic biomarkers implemented from next-generation sequencing provide treatment insights in clinical practice for Waldenström macroglobulinemia.
- Molecular and pathologic markers in stage I non-small-cell carcinoma of the lung.
- Molecular biologic staging of esophageal cancer.
- Molecular biologic staging of lung cancer.
- Molecular biologic substaging of stage I NSCLC through immunohistochemistry performed on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
- Molecular biology of esophageal cancer.
- Molecular characterization of pancreatic neoplasms.
- Molecular classification of cutaneous malignant melanoma by gene expression profiling.
- Molecular genetic parameters in pathogenesis and prognosis of testicular germ cell tumors.
- Molecular genetics: toward an understanding of childhood cancer.
- Molecular markers for incidence, prognosis, and response to therapy.
- Molecular markers in bladder cancer.
- Molecular markers of prognosis in astrocytic tumors.
- Molecular medicine tumor board: whole-genome sequencing to inform on personalized medicine for a man with advanced prostate cancer.
- Molecular monitoring to improve outcomes in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic phase: importance of achieving treatment-free remission.
- Molecular pathologic substaging in 244 stage I non-small-cell lung cancer patients: clinical implications.
- Molecular pathology of prostate cancer revealed by next-generation sequencing: opportunities for genome-based personalized therapy.
- Molecular pathways and potential biomarkers in gallbladder cancer: A comprehensive review.
- Molecular prediction of recurrence of breast cancer.
- Molecular signatures of thyroid follicular neoplasia.
- Molecular staging and the selection of therapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma arise by distinct genetic pathways.
- Molecular testing for endometrial cancer: An SGO clinical practice statement.
- Molecular testing for indeterminate thyroid nodules: Performance of the Afirma gene expression classifier and ThyroSeq panel.
- Molecular testing in colorectal cancer: diagnosis of Lynch syndrome and personalized cancer medicine.
- Monitoring the ACTIVE-W trial: some issues in monitoring a noninferiority trial.
- Monopolar vs. bipolar transurethral resection for non-muscle invasive bladder carcinoma: A post-hoc analysis from a randomized controlled trial.
- Morbid prognostic features in patients with chronic liver failure undergoing nonhepatic surgery.
- Morbidity and mortality after treatment of Ewing sarcoma: A single-institution experience.
- Morphological and molecular features of astroblastoma, including BRAFV600E mutations, suggest an ontological relationship to other cortical-based gliomas of children and young adults.
- Morphology of the patent foramen ovale in asymptomatic versus symptomatic (stroke or transient ischemic attack) patients.
- Morphometric quantitation of tumor necrosis in stage 1 non-small cell carcinoma of lung: prognostic implications.
- Morphometry Predicts Early GFR Change in Primary Proteinuric Glomerulopathies: A Longitudinal Cohort Study Using Generalized Estimating Equations.
- Morphomics predicts response to ipilimumab in patients with stage IV melanoma.
- Mortality Trends in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- Mortality and long-term functional outcome associated with intracranial pressure after traumatic brain injury.
- Mortality in primary and secondary myocarditis.
- Most of patients with localized prostate cancer will be treated in the future? | Opinion: No.
- Mucormycosis Rhinosinusitis at Diagnosis of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Diagnostics and Management Challenges in a Low-Middle-income Country.
- Mucosal melanoma of the female genitalia: a clinicopathologic study of forty-three cases at Duke University Medical Center.
- Multi-Institutional Prospective Validation of Prognostic mRNA Signatures in Early Stage Squamous Lung Cancer (Alliance).
- Multi-center analysis of intraocular biopsy technique and outcomes for uveal melanoma: Ocular Oncology Study Consortium report 4.
- Multi-marker strategies in heart failure: clinical and statistical approaches.
- Multi-scale heart rate dynamics detected by phase-rectified signal averaging predicts mortality after acute myocardial infarction.
- Multicenter automatic defibrillator implantation trial-cardiac resynchronization therapy (MADIT-CRT): design and clinical protocol.
- Multicenter automatic defibrillator implantation trial: reduce inappropriate therapy (MADIT-RIT): background, rationale, and clinical protocol.
- Multicenter clinical validation of PITX2 methylation as a prostate specific antigen recurrence predictor in patients with post-radical prostatectomy prostate cancer.
- Multicenter collaborative evaluation of a standardized serum bactericidal test as a predictor of therapeutic efficacy in acute and chronic osteomyelitis.
- Multicenter collaborative evaluation of a standardized serum bactericidal test as a prognostic indicator in infective endocarditis.
- Multicenter evaluation of the role of UroVysion FISH assay in surveillance of patients with bladder cancer: does FISH positivity anticipate recurrence?
- Multicenter imaging outcomes study of The Cancer Genome Atlas glioblastoma patient cohort: imaging predictors of overall and progression-free survival.
- Multicenter phase II trial of temozolomide in patients with anaplastic astrocytoma or anaplastic oligoastrocytoma at first relapse. Temodal Brain Tumor Group.
- Multicenter validation of American Association for the Surgery of Trauma grading system for acute colonic diverticulitis and its use for emergency general surgery quality improvement program.
- Multicystic renal dysplasia. Pathologic and clinical observations in 22 cases.
- Multifaceted intervention to improve medication adherence and secondary prevention measures after acute coronary syndrome hospital discharge: a randomized clinical trial.
- Multifunctional nanocarriers for mammographic quantification of tumor dosing and prognosis of breast cancer therapy.
- Multimarker Risk Stratification in Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Multimodal manifold-regularized transfer learning for MCI conversion prediction.
- Multimodal therapy of prostatic cancer.
- Multimodality analysis confers a prognostic benefit of a T-cell infiltrated tumor microenvironment and peripheral immune status in patients with melanoma.
- Multinational and multiethnic variations in health-related quality of life in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Multiparametric magnetic resonance imaging for prostate cancer improves Gleason score assessment in favorable risk prostate cancer.
- Multiplatform computational analysis of mast cells in adrenocortical carcinoma tumor microenvironment.
- Multiple Chronic Conditions in Older Adults with Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Multiple bilateral oncocytomas of the native kidneys following renal transplantation: report of a rare case and review of the literature.
- Multiple myeloma in the elderly.
- Multiplex protein analysis to determine fibrosis stage and progression in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Multiplexed protein array platforms for analysis of autoimmune diseases.
- Multirater agreement of arthroscopic grading of knee articular cartilage.
- Multivariable analysis of DNA ploidy, p53, and HER-2/neu as prognostic factors in endometrial cancer.
- Multivessel coronary artery disease: a key predictor of short-term prognosis after reperfusion therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) Study Group.
- Muscle Injuries in Sports: A New Evidence-Informed and Expert Consensus-Based Classification with Clinical Application.
- Musculocutaneous nerve entrapment revisited.
- Musical murmurs: clinical implications, long-term prognosis, and echo-phonocardiographic features.
- Mutant p53 as an Antigen in Cancer Immunotherapy.
- Mutation type is not clinically useful in predicting prognosis in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Mutational landscapes of tongue carcinoma reveal recurrent mutations in genes of therapeutic and prognostic relevance.
- Mutational profile and prognostic significance of TP53 in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with R-CHOP: report from an International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- Mutational profiling of therapy-related myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia by next generation sequencing, a comparison with de novo diseases.
- Mutations in IDH1, IDH2, and in the TERT promoter define clinically distinct subgroups of adult malignant gliomas.
- Mutations in PLCE1 are a major cause of isolated diffuse mesangial sclerosis (IDMS).
- Mutations in the DNA-binding codons of TP53, which are associated with decreased expression of TRAILreceptor-2, predict for poor survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Mutations of the Wilms tumor 1 gene (WT1) in older patients with primary cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Myelodysplastic syndrome evolving from aplastic anemia treated with immunosuppressive therapy: efficacy of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes, version 2.2015.
- Myelodysplastic syndromes: clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Myocardial Fibrosis Progression in Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Myocardial Fibrosis and Prognosis in Heart Transplant Recipients.
- Myocardial Infarction in the ISCHEMIA Trial: Impact of Different Definitions on Incidence, Prognosis, and Treatment Comparisons.
- Myocarditis and long-term survival in peripartum cardiomyopathy.
- Myoid differentiation and prognosis in adult pleomorphic sarcomas of the extremity: an analysis of 92 cases.
- Myonecrosis after revascularization procedures.
- N-Terminal Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide and Clinical Outcomes: Vericiguat Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction Study.
- N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide for risk assessment in patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from the ARISTOTLE Trial (Apixaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation).
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and exercise capacity in chronic heart failure: data from the Heart Failure and a Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes of Exercise Training (HF-ACTION) study.
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and other risk markers for the separate prediction of mortality and subsequent myocardial infarction in patients with unstable coronary artery disease: a Global Utilization of Strategies To Open occluded arteries (GUSTO)-IV substudy.
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and the timing, extent and mortality in ST elevation myocardial infarction.
- NADiA ProsVue prostate-specific antigen slope is an independent prognostic marker for identifying men at reduced risk of clinical recurrence of prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Version 2.2021.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Bone Cancer, Version 2.2017.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Central Nervous System Cancers, Version 1.2017.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, Version 1.2017.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: T-Cell Lymphomas, Version 1.2021.
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Thyroid Carcinoma, Version 2.2018.
- NCCN Task Force report: management of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)--update of the NCCN clinical practice guidelines.
- NCCN Task Force report: update on the management of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
- NCCN practice guidelines for the myelodysplastic syndromes. National Comprehensive Cancer Network.
- NCCN task force report: molecular markers in leukemias and lymphomas.
- NFκB expression is a feature of both activated B-cell-like and germinal center B-cell-like subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- NT-proBNP Goal Achievement Is Associated With Significant Reverse Remodeling and Improved Clinical Outcomes in HFrEF.
- Nab-paclitaxel/bevacizumab/carboplatin chemotherapy in first-line triple negative metastatic breast cancer.
- NanoVelcro Chip for CTC enumeration in prostate cancer patients.
- Nanostring-based multigene assay to predict recurrence for gastric cancer patients after surgery.
- Narcotic use and misuse in Crohn's disease.
- National Benchmarks for Proportions of Patients Receiving Blood Transfusions During Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery: An Analysis of the STS Congenital Heart Surgery Database.
- National-level overall survival patterns for molecularly-defined diffuse glioma types in the United States.
- Native valve infective endocarditis in elderly and younger adult patients: comparison of clinical features and outcomes with use of the Duke criteria and the Duke Endocarditis Database.
- Natriuretic Peptide Response and Outcomes in Chronic Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Natriuretic Peptides as Inclusion Criteria in Clinical Trials: A JACC: Heart Failure Position Paper.
- Natriuretic Peptides: Role in the Diagnosis and Management of Heart Failure: A Scientific Statement From the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology, Heart Failure Society of America and Japanese Heart Failure Society.
- Natriuretic peptide-guided heart failure management.
- Natriuretic peptide-guided management in heart failure.
- Natriuretic peptides and long-term mortality in patients with severe aortic stenosis.
- Natriuretic peptides in the diagnosis and management of heart failure.
- Natural history of change in physical function among long-stay nursing home residents.
- Natural history of pediatric intestinal failure: initial report from the Pediatric Intestinal Failure Consortium.
- Natural history of penetrating atherosclerotic ulcers in aortic branch vessels.
- Natural history of renal cell carcinoma.
- Natural history of subfoveal subretinal hemorrhage in age-related macular degeneration.
- Navigating prognostic communication when children with poor-prognosis cancer experience prolonged disease stability.
- Neck circumference and cardiovascular outcomes: Insights from the Jackson Heart Study.
- Necrotizing fasciitis and myositis caused by group A streptococci. Epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of "flesh-eating bacteria".
- Necrotizing fasciitis in infancy: an uncommon setting and a prognostic disadvantage.
- Negative T waves shortly after ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction are a powerful marker for improved survival rate.
- Negative Temperature Differential in Preterm Infants Less Than 29 Weeks Gestational Age: Associations With Infection and Maternal Smoking.
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy, Endocrine Therapy, and Targeted Therapy for Breast Cancer: ASCO Guideline.
- Neoadjuvant Endocrine Therapy Versus Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Node-Positive Invasive Lobular Carcinoma.
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation for rectal cancer: analysis of clinical outcomes from a 13-year institutional experience.
- Neoadjuvant radiation therapy does not increase perioperative morbidity among patients undergoing gastrectomy for gastric cancer.
- Neonatal Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata Type 1: Weaving Evidence Into Clinical Practice.
- Net reclassification index at event rate: properties and relationships.
- Neuralgic amyotrophy (Parsonage-Turner syndrome).
- Neurobehavioral functioning and survival following lung transplantation.
- Neurocognitive changes after lung transplantation.
- Neurodevelopmental and Behavioral Outcomes in Extremely Premature Neonates With Ventriculomegaly in the Absence of Periventricular-Intraventricular Hemorrhage.
- Neuroendocrine Neoplasms of the Appendix: A Review of the Literature.
- Neuroendocrine carcinomas of the gallbladder: Lessons learnt from cases at opposite ends of the spectrum.
- Neuroendocrine differentiation is an independent prognostic factor in chemotherapy-treated nonsmall cell lung carcinoma.
- Neuroendocrine small cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix: what disease? What treatment? Report of ten cases and a review of the literature.
- Neurologic Outcome After Prematurity: Perspectives of Parents and Clinicians.
- Neurologic and Functional Morbidity in Critically Ill Children With Bronchiolitis.
- Neurological Critical Care: The Evolution of Cerebrovascular Critical Care.
- Neurological Prognostication After Hypoglycemic Coma: Role of Clinical and EEG Findings.
- Neurological features of cerebral malaria in Nigerian children.
- Neuromyelitis optica: Clinical course and potential prognostic indicators.
- Neuroprognostication in the Post Cardiac Arrest Patient: A Canadian Cardiovascular Society Position Statement.
- Neuropsychiatric problems after traumatic brain injury: unraveling the silent epidemic.
- Neurosurgical evacuation of intracranial hemorrhage after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: experience from the GUSTO-I trial. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and tissue-plasminogen activator (tPA) for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Neutropenia as a potential pharmacodynamic marker for docetaxel-based chemotherapy in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio as a Predictor of Invasive Carcinoma in Patients With Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms of the Pancreas.
- Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio as a Prognostic Factor of Disease-free Survival in Postnephrectomy High-risk Locoregional Renal Cell Carcinoma: Analysis of the S-TRAC Trial.
- New 3-Tiered Circumferential Resection Margin Criteria in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- New Developments in the Management of Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- New atrial fibrillation after acute myocardial infarction independently predicts death: the GUSTO-III experience.
- New biomarkers in the risk stratification of patients with suspected acute myocardial infarction.
- New criteria for sepsis-induced coagulopathy (SIC) following the revised sepsis definition: a retrospective analysis of a nationwide survey.
- New developments in the diagnosis and treatment of infections in lung transplant recipients.
- New frontiers in cardiovascular behavioral medicine: comparative effectiveness of exercise and medication in treating depression.
- New insights into diastolic heart failure: role of diabetes mellitus.
- New or Progressive Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome in Pediatric Severe Sepsis: A Sepsis Phenotype With Higher Morbidity and Mortality.
- New prognostic model for extranodal natural killer/T cell lymphoma, nasal type.
- New prostate cancer prognostic grade group (PGG): Can multiparametric MRI (mpMRI) accurately separate patients with low-, intermediate-, and high-grade cancer?
- New routes to targeted therapy of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas revealed by next-generation sequencing.
- New tumor markers of testis cancer.
- New-onset atrial fibrillation after acute myocardial infarction and its relation to admission biomarkers (from the TRIUMPH registry).
- Nicotine and attention in adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Nighttime Blood Pressure Measured by Home Blood Pressure Monitoring as an Independent Predictor of Cardiovascular Events in General Practice.
- Nitric oxide synthase: role in the genesis of vascular disease.
- Nivolumab alone and nivolumab plus ipilimumab in recurrent small-cell lung cancer (CheckMate 032): a multicentre, open-label, phase 1/2 trial.
- Nivolumab plus ipilimumab as first-line treatment for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (CheckMate 012): results of an open-label, phase 1, multicohort study.
- Nivolumab with or without ipilimumab in patients with recurrent glioblastoma: results from exploratory phase I cohorts of CheckMate 143.
- No association between hospital-reported perioperative venous thromboembolism prophylaxis and outcome rates in publicly reported data.
- No jacket required.
- No prognostic significance of chronic infection with Chlamydia pneumoniae in acute coronary syndromes: insights from the Global Utilization of Strategies to Open Occluded Arteries IV Acute Coronary Syndromes trial.
- Nocturnal blood pressure and cardiovascular disease: a review of recent advances.
- Nocturnal patterns of heart rate and the risk of mortality after acute myocardial infarction.
- Nodal downstaging predicts survival following induction chemotherapy for stage IIIA (N2) non-small cell lung cancer in CALGB protocol #8935.
- Nomograms for estimating coronary artery disease prognosis with gated stress myocardial perfusion SPECT.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
- Non-Q wave infarction after thrombolytic therapy.
- Non-Q wave myocardial infarction. Pathophysiology and prognostic implications.
- Non-Q-wave versus Q-wave myocardial infarction after thrombolytic therapy: angiographic and prognostic insights from the global utilization of streptokinase and tissue plasminogen activator for occluded coronary arteries-I angiographic substudy. GUSTO-I Angiographic Investigators.
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Version 5.2017, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants in the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.
- Non-culprit coronary artery percutaneous coronary intervention during acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: insights from the APEX-AMI trial.
- Non-invasive prediction of reperfusion and coronary artery patency by continuous ST segment monitoring in the GUSTO-I trial.
- Non-small cell lung cancer.
- Non-small cell lung cancer.
- Non-small cell lung cancer: FDG-PET imaging.
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Is Associated With Liver-Related Outcomes and All-Cause Mortality in Chronic Hepatitis B.
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Histopathology Basics Within a Broader Context.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease as a complication of insulin resistance.
- Noncoronary cardiac abnormalities are associated with coronary artery dilation and with laboratory inflammatory markers in acute Kawasaki disease.
- Nondepressive Psychosocial Factors and CKD Outcomes in Black Americans.
- Nondisease-specific problems and all-cause mortality among older adults with CKD: the REGARDS Study.
- Noninvasive Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and the Afirma Gene-Expression Classifier.
- Noninvasive assessment of pulmonary vascular resistance using Doppler tissue imaging of the tricuspid annulus.
- Noninvasive detection of reperfusion after thrombolysis based on serum creatine kinase MB changes and clinical variables. TAMI 7 Study Group. Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction.
- Noninvasive fractional flow on MRA predicts stroke risk of intracranial stenosis.
- Noninvasive strategies for the estimation of cardiac risk in stable chest pain patients. The Economics of Noninvasive Diagnosis (END) Study Group.
- Noninvasive tools to assess liver disease.
- Noninvasive tools to assess liver disease.
- Nonobstructive coronary artery disease and risk of myocardial infarction.
- Nontraditional sites for vascular anastomoses to enable kidney transplantation in patients with major systemic venous thromboses.
- Nonvisualization of the fetal gallbladder: frequency and prognostic importance.
- Normalization of hematocrit in hemodialysis patients does not affect silent ischemia.
- North American Thrombosis Forum, AF Action Initiative Consensus Document.
- North American clinical management guidelines for hidradenitis suppurativa: A publication from the United States and Canadian Hidradenitis Suppurativa Foundations: Part II: Topical, intralesional, and systemic medical management.
- Not ready for prime time.
- Novel Biomarkers for the Risk Stratification of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Novel Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Assessment of Bronchial Stenosis in Lung Transplant Recipients.
- Novel Prognostic Staging System for Patients With De Novo Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Novel Risk Factors for Progression of Diabetic and Nondiabetic CKD: Findings From the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC) Study.
- Novel approaches to the management of chronic systolic heart failure: future directions and unanswered questions.
- Novel approaches to treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma and hepatic metastases using thermal ablation and thermosensitive liposomes.
- Novel biomarkers in chronic heart failure.
- Novel childhood ALL susceptibility locus BMI1-PIP4K2A is specifically associated with the hyperdiploid subtype.
- Novel functional variants in the Notch pathway and survival of Chinese colorectal cancer.
- Novel genetic variants in HDAC2 and PPARGC1A of the CREB-binding protein pathway predict survival of non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Novel genetic variants in KIF16B and NEDD4L in the endosome-related genes are associated with nonsmall cell lung cancer survival.
- Novel insights into the genetics and epigenetics of MALT lymphoma unveiled by next generation sequencing analyses.
- Novel mechanism of premature battery failure due to lithium cluster formation in implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Novel metabolomics markers are associated with pre-clinical decline in hand grip strength in community-dwelling older adults.
- Novel once-daily extended-release tacrolimus (LCPT) versus twice-daily tacrolimus in de novo kidney transplants: one-year results of Phase III, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Novel prognostic markers for patients with triple-negative breast cancer.
- Novel staging system for predicting disease-specific survival in patients with breast cancer treated with surgery as the first intervention: time to modify the current American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system.
- Novel susceptibility variants at the ERG locus for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Hispanics.
- Nuclear DNA content of clear cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina and cervix and its relationship to prognosis.
- Nuclear Snail1 and nuclear ZEB1 protein expression in invasive and intraductal human breast carcinomas.
- Nuclear grade and necrosis predict prognosis in malignant epithelioid pleural mesothelioma: a multi-institutional study.
- Number of rib fractures thresholds independently predict worse outcomes in older patients with blunt trauma.
- Number, not size, of mesenteric tumor deposits affects prognosis of small intestinal well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumors.
- Nursery Neurobiologic Risk Score: important factor in predicting outcome in very low birth weight infants.
- Nurses' Role in Providing Comprehensive Communication, Prognostication, and Palliative Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Nutritional risk predicts quality of life in elderly community-living Canadians.
- OA phenotypes, rather than disease stage, drive structural progression--identification of structural progressors from 2 phase III randomized clinical studies with symptomatic knee OA.
- OVX1 as a marker for early stage endometrial carcinoma.
- OVX1, macrophage-colony stimulating factor, and CA-125-II as tumor markers for epithelial ovarian carcinoma: a critical appraisal.
- Obese patients with castration-resistant prostate cancer may be at a lower risk of all-cause mortality: results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital (SEARCH) database.
- Obesity and Outcomes Following Cardiogenic Shock Requiring Acute Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- Obesity and body fat distribution and breast cancer prognosis.
- Obesity and dysrhythmias.
- Obesity and esophagectomy for esophageal cancer: is it only the high BMI that defines prognosis?
- Obesity and oncological outcome after radical prostatectomy: impact of prostate-specific antigen-based prostate cancer screening: results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital and Duke Prostate Center databases.
- Obesity is associated with worse overall survival in women with low-grade papillary serous epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Obesity surgery mortality risk score: proposal for a clinically useful score to predict mortality risk in patients undergoing gastric bypass.
- Observability and its impact on differential bias for clinical prediction models.
- Observation versus Resection for Small Asymptomatic Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Matched Case-Control Study.
- Observations on the transition from intermittent to permanent atrial fibrillation.
- Observed classroom behavior of children with ADHD: relationship to gender and comorbidity.
- Ofatumumab monotherapy as a consolidation strategy in patients with previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia: a phase 2 trial.
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass disproportionately benefits high-risk patients.
- Older Adults in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit: Factoring Geriatric Syndromes in the Management, Prognosis, and Process of Care: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
- Older Age as a Prognostic Factor of Attenuated Pain Recovery After Shoulder Arthroscopy.
- Oligodendroglioma. An analysis of the value of radiation therapy.
- On model specification and selection of the Cox proportional hazards model.
- On the sensitivity of TG-119 and IROC credentialing to TPS commissioning errors.
- On-Treatment Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Older Adults With Isolated Systolic Hypertension.
- Oncogenic pathway combinations predict clinical prognosis in gastric cancer.
- Oncologic Equivalence of Minimally Invasive Lobectomy: The Scientific and Practical Arguments.
- Oncologist-patient-caregiver decision-making discussions in the context of advanced cancer in an Asian setting.
- Ontogeny and oncogenesis balance the transcriptional profile of renal cell cancer.
- Oocyte number as a predictor for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome and live birth: an analysis of 256,381 in vitro fertilization cycles.
- Open-label prospective study of the safety and efficacy of glass-based yttrium 90 radioembolization for infiltrative hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein thrombosis.
- Opioid prescribing exceeds consumption following common surgical oncology procedures.
- Opportunity Is Knocking: Brainstorming Neural Networks for Management of Acute Pancreatitis.
- Optical Coherence Tomography Predictors of Risk for Progression to Non-Neovascular Atrophic Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Optimal cut-off age in the TNM Staging system of differentiated thyroid cancer: is 55 years better than 45 years?
- Optimal staging procedures, including imaging, to define prognosis of bladder cancer.
- Optimal weight in estimating and comparing areas under the receiver operating characteristic curve using longitudinal data.
- Optimizing clinical use of biomarkers in high-risk acute heart failure patients.
- Optimizing diagnosis and management of nocardia keratitis, scleritis, and endophthalmitis: 11-year microbial and clinical overview.
- Optimizing the use of docetaxel in men with castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer.
- Oral and ophthalmic pathology of graft versus host disease in man: predictive value of the lip biopsy.
- Orbital granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Wegener granulomatosis): clinical and pathologic findings.
- Osteochondral Lesions of the Ankle.
- Osteoid osteoma and osteoblastoma.
- Osteonecrosis of the human skeleton.
- Osteonecrosis of the knee: a review of three disorders.
- Osteoporosis Assessment Questionnaire-Physical Function (OPAQ-PF): a psychometrically validated osteoporosis-targeted patient reported outcome measure of daily activities of physical function.
- Osteoporosis in lung transplant candidates compared to matched healthy controls.
- Outcome analysis of patients with acute pancreatitis by using an artificial neural network.
- Outcome and prognostic factors after adrenalectomy for patients with distant adrenal metastasis.
- Outcome and prognostic factors in adult cerebellar glioblastoma.
- Outcome in African Americans and other minorities in the Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial (SCD-HeFT).
- Outcome in one-vessel coronary artery disease.
- Outcome of Pancreatic Cancer Surveillance Among High-Risk Individuals Tested for Germline Mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
- Outcome of hematopoietic cell transplantation for DNA double-strand break repair disorders.
- Outcome of induction and postremission therapy in younger adults with acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype: a cancer and leukemia group B study.
- Outcome of lung transplant patients admitted to the medical ICU.
- Outcome of patients sustaining acute ischemic mitral regurgitation during myocardial infarction.
- Outcome of term infants using apgar scores at 10 minutes following hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Outcome prediction in patients at high risk for coronary artery disease: comparison between 99mTc tetrofosmin and 99mTc sestamibi.
- Outcomes after Resection of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: External Validation and Comparison of Prognostic Models.
- Outcomes among African-American/non-African-American patients with advanced non-small-cell lung carcinoma: report from the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Outcomes among non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes patients with no angiographically obstructive coronary artery disease: observations from 37,101 patients.
- Outcomes and predictors of recovery in acute-onset cardiomyopathy: A single-center experience of patients undergoing endomyocardial biopsy for new heart failure.
- Outcomes and worsening renal function in patients hospitalized with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
- Outcomes associated with small changes in normal-range cardiac markers.
- Outcomes based on plasma biomarkers in METEOR, a randomized phase 3 trial of cabozantinib vs everolimus in advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Outcomes following acute exacerbation of severe chronic obstructive lung disease. The SUPPORT investigators (Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments).
- Outcomes following cardioversion for patients with cardiac amyloidosis and atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter.
- Outcomes in patients with heart failure with preserved, borderline, and reduced ejection fraction in the Medicare population.
- Outcomes of Extremely Preterm Infants With Birth Weight Less Than 400 g.
- Outcomes of Hip Arthroscopy in the Medicare Patient: A Growing Population.
- Outcomes of Lymph Node Dissection for Non-metastatic Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors: A Propensity Score-Weighted Analysis of the National Cancer Database.
- Outcomes of Planned Two-Stage Hybrid Aortic Repair With Dacron-Replaced Proximal Landing Zone.
- Outcomes of a randomized controlled trial assessing a smartphone Application to reduce unmet needs among people diagnosed with CancEr (ACE).
- Outcomes of autologous and allogeneic blood or marrow transplantation for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Outcomes of diabetic patients following acute myocardial infarction: a review of the major thrombolytic trials.
- Outcomes of medicare beneficiaries with heart failure and atrial fibrillation.
- Outcomes of patients in clinical trials with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction among countries with different gross national incomes.
- Outcomes of patients with IDH1-mutant relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia receiving ivosidenib who proceeded to hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- Outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes and prior coronary artery bypass grafting: results from the platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa in unstable angina: receptor suppression using integrilin therapy (PURSUIT) trial.
- Outcomes research in cardiovascular imaging: report of a workshop sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
- Outcomes, health policy, and managed care: relationships between patient-reported outcome measures and clinical measures in outpatients with heart failure.
- Outcomes, preferences for resuscitation, and physician-patient communication among patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Outcomes-Based CV Imaging Research Endpoints and Trial Design: From Pixels to Patient Satisfaction.
- Ovarian preservation by GnRH agonists during chemotherapy: a meta-analysis.
- Over five-year follow-up of Oka/Merck varicella vaccine recipients in 465 infants and adolescents.
- Overall Tumor Burden Dictates Outcomes for Patients Undergoing Resection of Multinodular Hepatocellular Carcinoma Beyond the Milan Criteria.
- Overall survival benefit with lapatinib in combination with trastuzumab for patients with human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-positive metastatic breast cancer: final results from the EGF104900 Study.
- Overcoming a travel burden to high-volume centers for treatment of retroperitoneal sarcomas is associated with improved survival.
- Overestimating the influence of the 1999 WHO classification of lung tumors on survival in bronchioloalveloar carcinoma.
- Overexpressed BAG3 is a potential therapeutic target in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Overexpression of CRKL correlates with poor prognosis and cell proliferation in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Overexpression of HER-2/neu in endometrial cancer is associated with advanced stage disease.
- Overexpression of HER-2/neu is associated with poor survival in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Overexpression of folate binding protein is associated with shortened progression-free survival in uterine adenocarcinomas.
- Overexpression of p53 and HER-2/neu proteins as prognostic markers in early stage breast cancer.
- Overexpression of protein phosphatase 4 correlates with poor prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Overexpression of receptor tyrosine kinase Axl promotes tumor cell invasion and survival in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Overexpression of synuclein-gamma in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Overexpression of the EMT driver brachyury in breast carcinomas: association with poor prognosis.
- Overexpression of the ETS-related gene, ERG, predicts a worse outcome in acute myeloid leukemia with normal karyotype: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- PD-1/PD-L1 expression and interaction by automated quantitative immunofluorescent analysis show adverse prognostic impact in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma having T-cell infiltration: a study from the International DLBCL Consortium Program.
- PD-L1 Expression Correlates With Young Age and CD8+ TIL Density in Poorly Differentiated Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- PD-L1 Expression and Clinical Outcomes to Cabozantinib, Everolimus, and Sunitinib in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma: Analysis of the Randomized Clinical Trials METEOR and CABOSUN.
- PET-based primary tumor volumetric parameters and survival of patients with non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- PET/CT in the management of thyroid cancers.
- PROPHETIC: Prospective Identification of Pneumonia in Hospitalized Patients in the ICU.
- PSA predicts development of incident lower urinary tract symptoms: results from the REDUCE study.
- PTEN Expression as a Predictor of Response to Focal Adhesion Kinase Inhibition in Uterine Cancer.
- PTEN mutation in endometrial cancers is associated with favorable clinical and pathologic characteristics.
- PaCO2 in surfactant, positive pressure, and oxygenation randomised trial (SUPPORT).
- Pace mapping the fast pathway in patients with atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia: Koch's triangle or the Bermuda Triangle?
- Paediatric rheumatic disease: lessons from SLE: children are not little adults.
- Paget disease of the vulva: a histologic study of 56 cases correlating pathologic features and disease course.
- Pain and Disability Following Exercise-Induced Injury in Prognostic and Intervention Studies: The Why May Be More Important Than the How.
- Pain coping and the pain experience in children with juvenile chronic arthritis.
- Pain in arthritis and musculoskeletal disorders: the role of coping skills training and exercise interventions.
- Pain in the head and neck cancer patient: changes over treatment.
- Painless exercise ST deviation on the treadmill: long-term prognosis.
- Palliative Performance Scale Score at 1 Week After Palliative Care Unit Admission is More Useful for Survival Prediction in Patients With Advanced Cancer in South Korea.
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies.
- Palliative treatment of dysphonia and dysarthria.
- Pan-cancer prognostic models of clinical outcomes: statistical exercise or clinical tools?
- Pancreas-preserving duodenectomy in the management of duodenal familial adenomatous polyposis.
- Pancreatic Fluid Interleukin-1β Complements Prostaglandin E2 and Serum Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9 in Prediction of Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm Dysplasia.
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma: A review on molecular profiling of patient tumors.
- Pancreatic adenocarcinoma in a young patient population--12-year experience at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Pancreatic adenocarcinoma: Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.
- Pancreatic beta-cell function as a predictor of cardiovascular outcomes and costs: findings from the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Pancreatic cancer: future outlook, promising trials, newer systemic agents, and strategies from the Gastrointestinal Intergroup Pancreatic Cancer Task Force.
- Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.
- Pancreatic duct strictures: identifying risk of malignancy.
- Paradoxical relationship between chromosomal instability and survival outcome in cancer.
- Paraganglioma of the head and neck: long-term local control with radiotherapy.
- Parameters on esophageal pH-impedance monitoring that predict outcomes of patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Paranasal sinus malignancies: an 18-year single institution experience.
- Parent education and biologic factors influence on cognition in sickle cell anemia.
- Parent pain responses as predictors of daily activities and mood in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: the utility of electronic diaries.
- Parent perceptions of early prognostic encounters following children's severe traumatic brain injury: 'locked up in this cage of absolute horror'.
- Parental intermittent claudication as risk factor for claudication in adults.
- Parenteral glutamine increases serum heat shock protein 70 in critically ill patients.
- Parieto-Occipital Injury on Diffusion MRI Correlates with Poor Neurologic Outcome following Cardiac Arrest.
- Pars planitis: clinical features and class II HLA associations.
- Partial and transitional atrioventricular septal defect outcomes.
- Partial deafness cochlear implantation (PDCI) and electric-acoustic stimulation (EAS).
- Partnership for defining the impact of 12 selected rare CNS tumors: a report from the CBTRUS and the NCI-CONNECT.
- Passive smoking and the use of noncigarette tobacco products in association with risk for pancreatic cancer: a case-control study.
- Pathobiologic Stratification of Oncotype DX Recurrence Scores and Comparative Validation of 3 Surrogate Models.
- Pathogenetic and prognostic significance of altered coagulation and fibrinolysis in acute lung injury/acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Pathologic Complete Response and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Localized Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treated With Neoadjuvant Chemoradiotherapy or Radiotherapy: The NRG/RTOG 9514 and 0630 Nonrandomized Clinical Trials.
- Pathologic complete response to neoadjuvant therapy in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma is associated with a better prognosis.
- Pathologic response to preoperative chemotherapy in colorectal liver metastases: fibrosis, not necrosis, predicts outcome.
- Pathologic variables and recurrence rates as related to obesity and race in men with prostate cancer undergoing radical prostatectomy.
- Pathological Computed Tomography Features Associated With Adverse Outcomes After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A TRACK-TBI Study With External Validation in CENTER-TBI.
- Pathological T2 sub-divisions as a prognostic factor in the biochemical recurrence of prostate cancer.
- Pathological outcomes in men with low risk and very low risk prostate cancer: implications on the practice of active surveillance.
- Pathology of childhood rhabdomyosarcoma: A consensus opinion document from the Children's Oncology Group, European Paediatric Soft Tissue Sarcoma Study Group, and the Cooperative Weichteilsarkom Studiengruppe.
- Pathology of epithelial ovarian tumors.
- Pathology-based staging for HPV-positive squamous carcinoma of the oropharynx.
- Pathophysiological Response to Trauma-Induced Coagulopathy: A Comprehensive Review.
- Pathophysiology and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation Detected after Ischemic Stroke (PARADISE): A Translational, Integrated, and Transdisciplinary Approach.
- Pathophysiology and management of life-threatening asthma.
- Pathophysiology and prognostic significance of Holter-detected ST segment depression after myocardial infarction. The Tissue Plasminogen Activator: Toronto (TPAT) Study Group.
- Pathway discovery in mantle cell lymphoma by integrated analysis of high-resolution gene expression and copy number profiling.
- Pathway-Structured Predictive Model for Cancer Survival Prediction: A Two-Stage Approach.
- Patient Education and Support During CKD Transitions: When the Possible Becomes Probable.
- Patient Triage for Resection of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer to the Liver: Can We Do Better Using MRI?
- Patient age and decisions to withhold life-sustaining treatments from seriously ill, hospitalized adults. SUPPORT Investigators. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatment.
- Patient and social environment factors associated with self blood pressure monitoring by male veterans with hypertension.
- Patient education level as a predictor of survival in lung cancer clinical trials.
- Patient management after noninvasive cardiac imaging results from SPARC (Study of myocardial perfusion and coronary anatomy imaging roles in coronary artery disease).
- Patient preferences for attributes of primary surgical debulking versus neoadjuvant chemotherapy for treatment of newly diagnosed ovarian cancer.
- Patient preferences for surgical versus medical therapy for ulcerative colitis.
- Patient-Reported Distress in Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Its Association With Clinical Outcomes: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Patient-oncologist communication in advanced cancer: predictors of patient perception of prognosis.
- Patient-reported and Clinical Outcomes Among Patients Hospitalized for Heart Failure With Reduced Versus Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Patient-reported quality of life after tisagenlecleucel infusion in children and young adults with relapsed or refractory B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: a global, single-arm, phase 2 trial.
- Patients Commonly Believe Their Heart Failure Hospitalizations Are Preventable and Identify Worsening Heart Failure, Nonadherence, and a Knowledge Gap as Reasons for Admission.
- Patients Treated at Low-Volume Centers have Higher Rates of Incomplete Resection and Compromised Outcomes: Analysis of 31,129 Patients with Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Patients who want their family and physician to make resuscitation decisions for them: observations from SUPPORT and HELP. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatment. Hospitalized Elderly Longitudinal Project.
- Patients with Biopsy Gleason 9 and 10 Prostate Cancer Have Significantly Worse Outcomes Compared to Patients with Gleason 8 Disease.
- Patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of germinal center origin with BCL2 translocations have poor outcome, irrespective of MYC status: a report from an International DLBCL rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program Study.
- Patients' perspectives on the definition of cure in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Pattern of liver enzyme elevations in acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Patterns and Impact of Dual Antiplatelet Cessation on Cardiovascular Risk After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Patterns and predictors of clustered risky health behaviors among adult survivors of childhood cancer: A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Patterns and predictors of smoking cessation in an elderly cohort.
- Patterns and prognostic implications of low high-density lipoprotein levels in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Patterns of Care and Age-Specific Impact of Extent of Resection and Adjuvant Radiotherapy in Pediatric Pineoblastoma.
- Patterns of Distant Metastases After Surgical Management of Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer.
- Patterns of GRP78 and MTJ1 expression in primary cutaneous malignant melanoma.
- Patterns of Mechanical Inefficiency in Pediatric Dilated Cardiomyopathy and Their Relation to Left Ventricular Function and Clinical Outcomes.
- Patterns of care in adult medulloblastoma: results of an international online survey.
- Patterns of care quality and prognosis among hospitalized ischemic stroke patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Patterns of chromosomal alterations in breast ductal carcinoma in situ.
- Patterns of exercise across the cancer trajectory in brain tumor patients.
- Patterns of initial recurrence and prognosis after sentinel lymph node biopsy and selective lymphadenectomy for melanoma.
- Patterns of recurrence and prognosis in pathologic stage I and II Merkel cell carcinoma: A multicenter, retrospective cohort analysis.
- Patterns of recurrence following complete response to regional chemotherapy for in-transit melanoma.
- Patterns of relapse after successful completion of initial therapy in primary central nervous system lymphoma: a case series.
- Patterns of response and progression in bone and soft tissue during and after treatment with radium-223 for metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Paving a Better Path for Patients Dying of Heart Disease.
- Peak lung function during young adulthood and future long-term blood pressure variability: The Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) study.
- Pediatric AIDS prognosis using somatic growth velocity.
- Pediatric Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Pediatric Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplants: A Multicenter Study.
- Pediatric Sepsis Biomarker Risk Model-II: Redefining the Pediatric Sepsis Biomarker Risk Model With Septic Shock Phenotype.
- Pediatric Sepsis Endotypes Among Adults With Sepsis.
- Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury: Families and Healthcare Team Interaction Trajectories During Acute Hospitalization.
- Pediatric brain stem tumors: patterns of treatment failure and their implications for radiotherapy.
- Pediatric oncology group utilization of immunologic markers in the designation of acute lymphocytic leukemia subgroups: influence on treatment response.
- Pediatric oral pathology. Soft tissue and periodontal conditions.
- Pediatric primary bone lymphoma-diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: morphologic and immunohistochemical characteristics of 10 cases.
- Pelvic lymph node count is an important prognostic variable for FIGO stage I and II endometrial carcinoma with high-risk histology.
- Pelvic lymphadenectomy is not essential to staging accuracy in all patients with localized prostate cancer.
- Pembrolizumab in advanced soft-tissue sarcoma and bone sarcoma (SARC028): a multicentre, two-cohort, single-arm, open-label, phase 2 trial.
- Pentalogy of Cantrell: Case Report With Review of the Literature.
- Perceived social support as a predictor of mortality in coronary patients: effects of smoking, sedentary behavior, and depressive symptoms.
- Percent tumor involvement and risk of biochemical progression after radical prostatectomy.
- Perceptions of patients and physicians regarding phase I cancer clinical trials: implications for physician-patient communication.
- Percutaneous Preoperative Biliary Drainage for Resectable Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma: No Association with Survival and No Increase in Seeding Metastases.
- Percutaneous coronary intervention or coronary artery bypass surgery for cardiogenic shock and multivessel coronary artery disease?
- Percutaneous coronary revascularization in diabetic patients with multivessel coronary artery disease: importance and feasibility.
- Percutaneous cryoablation of renal tumors: patient selection, technique, and postprocedural imaging.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy in the morbidly obese patient.
- Percutaneous revascularization of chronic coronary occlusions: an overview.
- Performance Assessment of the Universal Vital Assessment Score vs Other Illness Severity Scores for Predicting Risk of In-Hospital Death Among Adult Febrile Inpatients in Northern Tanzania, 2016-2019.
- Performance of a Machine Learning Algorithm Using Electronic Health Record Data to Identify and Estimate Survival in a Longitudinal Cohort of Patients With Lung Cancer.
- Performance of current risk stratification models for predicting mortality in patients with heart failure: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Performance of kidney injury molecule-1 and liver fatty acid-binding protein and combined biomarkers of AKI after cardiac surgery.
- Performance of the 7 th and 8 th Editions of the American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging System in Patients with Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm-Associated PDAC : A Multi-institutional Analysis.
- Perfusion and function assessment by nuclear cardiology techniques.
- Perfusion imaging and recurrent cerebrovascular events in intracranial atherosclerotic disease or carotid occlusion.
- Periannular complications in infective endocarditis involving native aortic valves.
- Periannular complications in infective endocarditis involving prosthetic aortic valves.
- Pericardial synovial sarcoma: case report and literature review.
- Perinatal Considerations in Women With Previous Diagnosis of Cancer.
- Perioperative Quality Initiative consensus statement on postoperative blood pressure, risk and outcomes for elective surgery.
- Perioperative Quality Initiative consensus statement on preoperative blood pressure, risk and outcomes for elective surgery.
- Perioperative management of special populations: immunocompromised host (cancer, HIV, transplantation).
- Perioperative neurotoxicity in the elderly: summary of the 4th International Workshop.
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy.
- Peripartum cardiomyopathy: a review of the literature.
- Peripheral Circulating Tumor DNA Detection Predicts Poor Outcomes After Liver Resection for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS, and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Peripheral eosinophil counts predict efficacy of anti-CD19 CAR-T cell therapy against B-lineage non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Peripheral nerve injuries during cardiac surgery: risk factors, diagnosis, prognosis, and prevention.
- Periprostatic adipose tissue from obese prostate cancer patients promotes tumor and endothelial cell proliferation: a functional and MR imaging pilot study.
- Peritoneal cytology and invasive carcinoma of the cervix.
- Peritumoral brain regions in gliomas and meningiomas: investigation with isotropic diffusion-weighted MR imaging and diffusion-tensor MR imaging.
- Peritumoral expression of adipokines and fatty acids in breast cancer.
- Persistent angina pectoris in ischaemic cardiomyopathy: increased rehospitalization and major adverse cardiac events.
- Persistent perioperative hyperglycemia as an independent predictor of poor outcome after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Persistent systemic inflammation in chronic critical illness.
- Personalized Prediction Model to Risk Stratify Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
- Personalized medicine: revolutionizing drug discovery and patient care.
- Personalized treatment in patients with colorectal liver metastases.
- Personalized treatment of lung cancer.
- Personalizing Survival Predictions in Advanced Colorectal Cancer: The ARCAD Nomogram Project.
- Personalizing prognosis in colorectal cancer: A systematic review of the quality and nature of clinical prognostic tools for survival outcomes.
- Perspectives, preferences, care practices, and outcomes among older and middle-aged patients with late-stage cancer.
- Pharmacodynamic effects of cilostazol versus clopidogrel in stented patients under proton pump inhibitor co-administration: the ACCEL-PARAZOL study.
- Pharmacogenetic testing in the face of unclear clinical efficacy: lessons from cytochrome P450 2D6 for tamoxifen.
- Pharmacotherapy of social anxiety disorder.
- Phase 1 trial of dasatinib plus erlotinib in adults with recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase 3 Assessment of the Automated Bone Scan Index as a Prognostic Imaging Biomarker of Overall Survival in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Phase I Dose-Escalation and -Expansion Study of Telisotuzumab (ABT-700), an Anti-c-Met Antibody, in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Phase I Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Preliminary Efficacy of Dilpacimab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors.
- Phase I Study of Muscadine Grape Extract for Patients With Advanced Cancer.
- Phase I Study of the Combination of Bendamustine, Rituximab, and Pixantrone in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
- Phase I dose escalation study of gemcitabine plus irinotecan in advanced solid tumors.
- Phase I study of BNC105P, carboplatin and gemcitabine in partially platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer patients in first or second relapse (ANZGOG-1103).
- Phase I trial of irinotecan plus temozolomide in adults with recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase II Randomized Trial of Sequential or Concurrent FOLFOXIRI-Bevacizumab Versus FOLFOX-Bevacizumab for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (STEAM).
- Phase II Study of Bevacizumab and Vorinostat for Patients with Recurrent World Health Organization Grade 4 Malignant Glioma.
- Phase II feasibility and pharmacokinetic study of concurrent administration of trastuzumab and high-dose chemotherapy in advanced HER2+ breast cancer.
- Phase II randomized study of dose-dense docetaxel and cisplatin every 2 weeks with pegfilgrastim and darbepoetin alfa with and without the chemoprotector BNP7787 in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (CALGB 30303).
- Phase II randomized trial of weekly paclitaxel with or without estramustine phosphate in progressive, metastatic, hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Phase II study of Dovitinib in recurrent glioblastoma.
- Phase II study of cenersen, an antisense inhibitor of p53, in combination with fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and rituximab for high-risk chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Phase II study of clofarabine monotherapy in previously untreated older adults with acute myeloid leukemia and unfavorable prognostic factors.
- Phase II study of imatinib mesylate and hydroxyurea for recurrent grade III malignant gliomas.
- Phase II study of palifermin and concurrent chemoradiation in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Phase II study of single-agent orteronel (TAK-700) in patients with nonmetastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and rising prostate-specific antigen.
- Phase II study of stereotactic radiosurgery for the treatment of patients with oligoprogression on erlotinib.
- Phase II treatment of medulloblastoma and pineoblastoma with melphalan: clinical therapy based on experimental models of human medulloblastoma.
- Phase II trial of bevacizumab and erlotinib in patients with recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase II trial of continuous low-dose temozolomide for patients with recurrent malignant glioma.
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine and nab-paclitaxel in patients with recurrent Ewing sarcoma: A report from the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
- Phase II trial of irinotecan/gemcitabine as second-line therapy for relapsed and refractory small-cell lung cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 39902.
- Phase II trial of paclitaxel and cisplatin in patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Trial 9430.
- Phase II trial of romidepsin (NSC-630176) in previously treated colorectal cancer patients with advanced disease: a Southwest Oncology Group study (S0336).
- Phase II trial of sunitinib in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer after failure of standard therapy.
- Phenomapping for the Identification of Hypertensive Patients with the Myocardial Substrate for Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Philadelphia chromosome mosaicism at diagnosis in chronic myeloid leukemia: clinical correlates and effect on imatinib mesylate treatment outcome.
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway activation in breast cancer brain metastases.
- Photodynamic therapy provides local control of cholangiocarcinoma in patients awaiting liver transplantation.
- Physical Activity and Incident Heart Failure in High-Risk Subgroups: The ARIC Study.
- Physical Activity, Quality of Life, and Biomarkers in Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction (from the NEAT-HFpEF Trial).
- Physical Activity, Subclinical Myocardial Injury, and Risk of Heart Failure Subtypes in Black Adults.
- Physical Functioning in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Physical and Family History Variables Associated With Neurological and Cognitive Development in Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
- Physical performance and subsequent disability and survival in older adults with malignancy: results from the health, aging and body composition study.
- Physician communication styles in initial consultations for hematological cancer.
- Physician-determined worsening heart failure: a novel definition for early worsening heart failure in patients hospitalized for acute heart failure--association with signs and symptoms, hospitalization duration, and 60-day outcomes.
- Physiologic Preoperative Knee Hyperextension Is a Predictor of Failure in an Anterior Cruciate Ligament Revision Cohort: A Report From the MARS Group.
- Pilocytic astrocytoma: correlation between the initial imaging features and clinical aggressiveness.
- Pilot study of modified LMB-based therapy for children with ataxia-telangiectasia and advanced stage high grade mature B-cell malignancies.
- Placenta growth factor in sickle cell disease: association with hemolysis and inflammation.
- Planning helps, behavioral disengagement does not: coping and depression in the spouses of heart transplant candidates.
- Plasma 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels and Survival in Patients with Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Findings from CALGB/SWOG 80405 (Alliance).
- Plasma Volume Status and Its Association With In-Hospital and Postdischarge Outcomes in Decompensated Heart Failure.
- Plasma biomarkers for distinguishing etiologic subtypes of thoracic aortic aneurysm disease.
- Plasma biomarkers to predict or rule out early post-discharge events after hospitalization for acute heart failure.
- Plasma cytokine analysis in patients with advanced extremity melanoma undergoing isolated limb infusion.
- Plasma kidney injury molecule-1 in heart failure: renal mechanisms and clinical outcome.
- Plasma microRNA signature as a noninvasive biomarker for acute graft-versus-host disease.
- Plasma omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and survival in patients with chronic heart failure and major depressive disorder.
- Plasma-Derived C1 Esterase Inhibitor for Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection Following Kidney Transplantation: Results of a Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study.
- Plasmacellular differentiation in extranodal marginal zone B cell lymphomas of the ocular adnexa: an analysis of the neoplastic plasma cell phenotype and its prognostic significance in 136 cases.
- Platelet count doubling after the first cycle of azacitidine therapy predicts eventual response and survival in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes and oligoblastic acute myeloid leukaemia but does not add to prognostic utility of the revised IPSS.
- Polygenic risk score and risk of monoclonal B-cell lymphocytosis in caucasians and risk of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) in African Americans.
- Polymerase chain reaction detection of the BCR-ABL fusion transcript after allogeneic marrow transplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia: results and implications in 346 patients.
- Polymorphisms associated with in vitro aspirin resistance are not associated with clinical outcomes in patients with coronary artery disease who report regular aspirin use.
- Polymorphisms at the microRNA binding-site of the stem cell marker gene CD133 modify susceptibility to and survival of gastric cancer.
- Polymorphisms in HLA class I genes associated with both favorable prognosis of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 infection and positive cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses to ALVAC-HIV recombinant canarypox vaccines.
- Polymorphisms in MicroRNAs are associated with survival in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Polymorphisms in genes encoding drug metabolizing enzymes and their influence on the outcome of children with neuroblastoma.
- Polymorphisms in mTORC1 genes modulate risk of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in eastern Chinese populations.
- Polymorphisms in the prostate-specific antigen gene promoter do not predict serum prostate-specific antigen levels in African-American men.
- Polymorphisms of nucleotide excision repair genes predict melanoma survival.
- Polymorphisms of p16, p27, p73, and MDM2 modulate response and survival of pancreatic cancer patients treated with preoperative chemoradiation.
- Polyvascular Disease: Reappraisal of the Current Clinical Landscape.
- Polyvascular disease and long-term cardiovascular outcomes in older patients with non-ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction.
- Polyvascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and long-term vascular risk: a secondary analysis of the IMPROVE-IT trial.
- Pooled analysis of adverse event collection from 4 acute coronary syndrome trials.
- Poor correspondence between clinical and pathologic staging in stage 1 non-small cell lung cancer: results from CALGB 9761, a prospective trial.
- Poor performance of psoas muscle index for identification of patients with higher waitlist mortality risk in cirrhosis.
- Poor performance of stroke prognostication using Age and National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale-100 to predict 3- and 12-month outcomes of ischemic stroke in China National Stroke Registry.
- Poor prognosis and advanced clinicopathological features of clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC) are associated with cytoplasmic subcellular localisation of Hypoxia inducible factor-2α.
- Poorly differentiated carcinoma and poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma of unknown origin: favorable subsets of patients with unknown-primary carcinoma?
- Population pharmacokinetics of vactosertib, a new TGF-β receptor type Ι inhibitor, in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Population risk prediction models for incident heart failure: a systematic review.
- Portal hypertension and granulomatous liver disease in a lung transplant recipient due to disseminated atypical mycobacterial infection.
- Portal venous gas after hepatic transplantation: sonographic detection and clinical significance.
- Portrayal of organ donation and transplantation on American primetime television.
- Positive postoperative CEA is a strong predictor of recurrence for patients after resection for colorectal liver metastases.
- Positive surgical margins in radical prostatectomy patients do not predict long-term oncological outcomes: results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital (SEARCH) cohort.
- Positron emission tomography imaging in the thorax.
- Positron emission tomography imaging of brain tumors.
- Positron emission tomography in evaluation of dementia: Regional brain metabolism and long-term outcome.
- Possible association between genetic variants in the H2AFX promoter region and risk of adult glioma in a Chinese Han population.
- Post-Hospital Outcomes of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction With Cardiogenic Shock: Findings From the NCDR.
- Post-Myocardial Infarction Heart Failure.
- Post-therapy pathologic stage and survival in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemoradiation.
- Post-traumatic stress symptoms in long-term non-Hodgkin's lymphoma survivors: does time heal?
- Postcoronary thrombolysis management.
- Postdepletion Lymphocyte Reconstitution During Belatacept and Rapamycin Treatment in Kidney Transplant Recipients.
- Posterior fossa syndrome and long-term neuropsychological outcomes among children treated for medulloblastoma on a multi-institutional, prospective study.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome independently associated with tacrolimus and sirolimus after multivisceral transplantation.
- Postimplantation ventricular ectopic burden and clinical outcomes in cardiac resynchronization therapy-defibrillator patients: a MADIT-CRT substudy.
- Postintervention Patency Rates and Predictors of Patency after Percutaneous Interventions on Intragraft Stenoses within Failing Prosthetic Arteriovenous Grafts.
- Postoperative cognitive dysfunction and mortality following lung transplantation.
- Postoperative fibrin formation and visual outcome after pars plana vitrectomy.
- Postoperative prostate-specific antigen as a prognostic indicator in patients with margin-positive prostate cancer, undergoing adjuvant radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy.
- Postoperative radiotherapy is associated with improved overall survival for alveolar ridge squamous cell carcinoma with adverse pathologic features.
- Postoperative radiotherapy of the prostate for patients undergoing radical prostatectomy with positive margins, seminal vesicle involvement and/or penetration through the capsule.
- Postpartum seizure prophylaxis: using maternal clinical parameters to guide therapy.
- Postresection CA 19-9 predicts overall survival in patients with pancreatic cancer treated with adjuvant chemoradiation: a prospective validation by RTOG 9704.
- Potential effects of common drugs on stroke recovery.
- Potential human health effects associated with laboratory exposures to Pfiesteria piscicida.
- Potential of CT-scan based tumor volume as a response indicator in chemotherapy of advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Potential predictive biomarkers for individualizing treatment for men with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Potentially avoidable hospital admissions in older patients with acute myeloid leukaemia in the USA: a retrospective analysis.
- Potentially functional polymorphisms in the CASP7 gene contribute to gastric adenocarcinoma susceptibility in an eastern Chinese population.
- Potentially functional variants in nucleotide excision repair pathway genes predict platinum treatment response of Chinese ovarian cancer patients.
- Potentially functional variants of HBEGF and ITPR3 in GnRH signaling pathway genes predict survival of non-small cell lung cancer patients.
- Potentially functional variants of p14ARF are associated with HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer patients and survival after definitive chemoradiotherapy.
- Poziotinib in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Harboring HER2 Exon 20 Insertion Mutations After Prior Therapies: ZENITH20-2 Trial.
- Practical Strategies for Optimizing and Integrating Palliative Care in Cancer.
- Practical radiation oncology for extremity sarcomas.
- Practice Pattern, Diagnostic Yield, and Long-Term Prognostic Impact of Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography.
- Practice recommendations in the diagnosis, management, and prevention of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Pre-Lap-Band group education in Medicaid population: does it really make a difference?
- Pre-discharge and early post-discharge troponin elevation among patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: findings from the ASTRONAUT trial.
- Pre-discharge prognostic factors of physical function among older adults with hip fracture surgery: a systematic review.
- Pre-intervention morphologic and functional echocardiographic characteristics of neonates with critical left heart obstruction: a Congenital Heart Surgeons Society (CHSS) inception cohort study.
- Pre-miRNA variants as predictors of clinical outcome in patients with squamous cell carcinomas of the nonoropharynx.
- Pre-operative homocysteine levels and morbidity and mortality following cardiac surgery.
- Precision Medicine for CRC Patients in the Veteran Population: State-of-the-Art, Challenges and Research Directions.
- Preclinical abortions: incidence and significance in the Norfolk in vitro fertilization program.
- Predicted Risk of Mortality, Transfusion, and Postoperative Outcomes in Isolated Primary Valve Operations.
- Predicting 6- and 12-Month Risk of Mortality in Patients With Platinum-Resistant Advanced-Stage Ovarian Cancer: Prognostic Model to Guide Palliative Care Referrals.
- Predicting 6-Month Mortality for Older Adults Hospitalized With Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Cohort Study.
- Predicting Financial Distress and Closure in Rural Hospitals.
- Predicting Low Back Pain Outcomes: Suggestions for Future Directions.
- Predicting Lymph Node Metastasis in Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Predicting Mortality for Adolescent and Adult Patients with Fever in Resource-Limited Settings.
- Predicting Outcomes After Distal Radius Fracture: A 24-Center International Clinical Trial of Older Adults.
- Predicting Outcomes Over Time in Patients With Heart Failure, Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction, or Both Following Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Predicting Parkinson's disease trajectory using clinical and neuroimaging baseline measures.
- Predicting Prognosis in Heart Failure: Important, But Easier Said Than Done.
- Predicting Short-Term Outcome After Surgery for Primary Spinal Tumors Based on Patient Frailty.
- Predicting Short-term Outcomes After Radical Cystectomy Based on Frailty.
- Predicting Vibrio cholerae Infection and Disease Severity Using Metagenomics in a Prospective Cohort Study.
- Predicting acute ovarian failure in female survivors of childhood cancer: a cohort study in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study (CCSS) and the St Jude Lifetime Cohort (SJLIFE).
- Predicting biopsy-proven prostate cancer recurrence following cryosurgery.
- Predicting bone scan positivity after biochemical recurrence following radical prostatectomy in both hormone-naive men and patients receiving androgen-deprivation therapy: results from the SEARCH database.
- Predicting bone scan positivity in non-metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Predicting developmental outcomes at school entry using a multiple-risk model: four American communities. The Conduct Problems Prevention Research Group.
- Predicting disability and quality of life in a community-based sample of women with migraine headache
- Predicting dysplasia and invasive carcinoma in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas: development of a preoperative nomogram.
- Predicting freedom from clinical events in non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events.
- Predicting functional status outcomes in hospitalized patients aged 80 years and older.
- Predicting glaucomatous progression in glaucoma suspect eyes using relevance vector machine classifiers for combined structural and functional measurements.
- Predicting individual risk of neutropenic complications in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.
- Predicting mortality over different time horizons: which data elements are needed?
- Predicting non-organ-confined prostate cancer in men diagnosed after 2000.
- Predicting outcome after thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction according to ST-segment resolution at 90 minutes: a substudy of the GUSTO-III trial. Global Use of Strategies To Open occluded coronary arteries.
- Predicting outcome in coronary disease. Statistical models versus expert clinicians.
- Predicting outcomes of neonates diagnosed with hypoxemic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Predicting outcomes of pelvic exenteration using machine learning.
- Predicting outcomes of surgical management of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: A Gordian Knot.
- Predicting patterns of epicardial potentials during ventricular fibrillation
- Predicting peripartum blood transfusion in women undergoing cesarean delivery: A risk prediction model.
- Predicting persistent alcohol problems: a prospective analysis from the Great Smoky Mountain Study.
- Predicting postsurgery nasal physiology with computational modeling: current challenges and limitations.
- Predicting renal outcomes in children with anterior urethral valves: a systematic review.
- Predicting response to adjuvant and radiation therapy in patients with early stage breast carcinoma.
- Predicting response to multidrug regimens in cancer patients using cell line experiments and regularised regression models.
- Predicting restenosis of drug-eluting stents placed in real-world clinical practice: derivation and validation of a risk model from the EVENT registry.
- Predicting risk of cardiac events among ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients with conservatively managed non-infarct-related artery coronary artery disease: An analysis of the Duke Databank for Cardiovascular Disease.
- Predicting risk of cardiovascular events 1 to 3 years post-myocardial infarction using a global registry.
- Predicting risk of chemotherapy-induced severe neutropenia: A pooled analysis in individual patients data with advanced lung cancer.
- Predicting risk of pelvic floor disorders 12 and 20 years after delivery.
- Predicting risk of prostate specific antigen recurrence after radical prostatectomy with the Center for Prostate Disease Research and Cancer of the Prostate Strategic Urologic Research Endeavor databases.
- Predicting success in the endoscopic management of pediatric vesicoureteral reflux.
- Predicting survival after coronary revascularization for ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Predicting survival for metastatic spine disease: a comparison of nine scoring systems.
- Predicting survival in patients receiving continuous flow left ventricular assist devices: the HeartMate II risk score.
- Predicting target vessel revascularization in older patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention in the drug-eluting stent era.
- Predicting the Risk of Breakthrough Urinary Tract Infections: Primary Vesicoureteral Reflux.
- Predicting tumor failure in prostate carcinoma after definitive radiation therapy: limitations of models based on prostate-specific antigen, clinical stage, and Gleason score.
- Predicting unilateral prostate cancer based on biopsy features: implications for focal ablative therapy--results from the SEARCH database.
- Prediction Models and Their External Validation Studies for Mortality of Patients with Acute Kidney Injury: A Systematic Review.
- Prediction of 1-year survival after thrombolysis for acute myocardial infarction in the global utilization of streptokinase and TPA for occluded coronary arteries trial.
- Prediction of 30-Day All-Cause Readmissions in Patients Hospitalized for Heart Failure: Comparison of Machine Learning and Other Statistical Approaches.
- Prediction of Acute-Phase Treatment Outcomes by Adding a Single-Item Measure of Activity Impairment to Symptom Measurement: Development and Validation of an Interactive Calculator from the STAR*D and CO-MED Trials.
- Prediction of Long-Term Survival After Lung Cancer Surgery for Elderly Patients in The Society of Thoracic Surgeons General Thoracic Surgery Database.
- Prediction of Occult Invasive Disease in Ductal Carcinoma in Situ Using Deep Learning Features.
- Prediction of Persistent Musculoskeletal Pain at 12 Months: A Secondary Analysis of the Optimal Screening for Prediction of Referral and Outcome (OSPRO) Validation Cohort Study.
- Prediction of Recurrence Patterns from Hepatic Parenchymal Disease After Resection of Colorectal Liver Metastases.
- Prediction of cognitive decline in early Alzheimer's disease.
- Prediction of death and myocardial infarction by radionuclide angiocardiography in patients with suspected coronary artery disease.
- Prediction of death and nonfatal myocardial infarction in high-risk patients: a comparison between the Duke treadmill score, peak exercise radionuclide angiography, and SPECT perfusion imaging.
- Prediction of differential adult health burden by conduct problem subtypes in males.
- Prediction of disease relapse in a cohort of paediatric patients with localized scleroderma.
- Prediction of disease-free survival in hepatocellular carcinoma by gene expression profiling.
- Prediction of enzymatic infarct size in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Prediction of fertilization in vitro with human gametes: is there a litmus test?
- Prediction of heterogeneity in intelligence and adult prognosis by genetic polymorphisms in the dopamine system among children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: evidence from 2 birth cohorts.
- Prediction of long-term outcomes by signal-averaged electrocardiography in patients with unsustained ventricular tachycardia, coronary artery disease, and left ventricular dysfunction.
- Prediction of major vascular events after stroke: the stroke prevention by aggressive reduction in cholesterol levels trial.
- Prediction of medical morbidity and mortality after acute myocardial infarction in patients at increased psychosocial risk in the Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease Patients (ENRICHD) study.
- Prediction of outcome in fetal autoimmune complete heart block.
- Prediction of overall survival for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: development of a prognostic model through a crowdsourced challenge with open clinical trial data.
- Prediction of readmissions and mortality in patients with heart failure: lessons from the IMPEDANCE-HF extended trial.
- Prediction of rehospitalization and death in severe heart failure by physicians and nurses of the ESCAPE trial.
- Prediction of response to fluoxetine and placebo in children and adolescents with major depression: a hypothesis generating study.
- Prediction of risk of death and myocardial infarction in the six months after presentation with acute coronary syndrome: prospective multinational observational study (GRACE).
- Prediction of survival following first-line chemotherapy in men with castration-resistant metastatic prostate cancer.
- Prediction of survival for older hospitalized patients: the HELP survival model. Hospitalized Elderly Longitudinal Project.
- Prediction of survival in follicular lymphoma based on molecular features of tumor-infiltrating immune cells.
- Prediction system for risk of allograft loss in patients receiving kidney transplants: international derivation and validation study.
- Predictive Model for High-Risk Coronary Artery Disease.
- Predictive accuracy in the neuroprediction of rearrest.
- Predictive and prognostic analysis of PIK3CA mutation in stage III colon cancer intergroup trial.
- Predictive and prognostic role of functional imaging of head and neck squamous cell carcinomas.
- Predictive capability of left atrial size measured by CT, TEE, and TTE for recurrence of atrial fibrillation following radiofrequency catheter ablation.
- Predictive factors affecting outcome after cervical laminoplasty.
- Predictive factors for applicability and success with endoscopic treatment of upper tract urothelial carcinoma.
- Predictive factors for response to anti-thymocyte globulin in acquired aplastic anemia.
- Predictive factors of regional toxicity and serum creatine phosphokinase levels after isolated limb infusion for melanoma: a multi-institutional analysis.
- Predictive indices of morbidity and mortality after liver resection.
- Predictive models for cochlear implantation in elderly candidates.
- Predictive validity of biochemical biomarkers in knee osteoarthritis: data from the FNIH OA Biomarkers Consortium.
- Predictive value for cardiovascular events of common carotid intima media thickness and its rate of change in individuals at high cardiovascular risk - Results from the PROG-IMT collaboration.
- Predictive value of family history on severity of illness: the case for depression, anxiety, alcohol dependence, and drug dependence.
- Predictive value of hyperthermia and intracranial hypertension on neurological outcomes in patients with severe traumatic brain injury.
- Predictive value of low relative lymphocyte count in patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: insights from the EVEREST trial.
- Predictive value of myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography and the impact of renal function on cardiac death.
- Predictor variables associated with positive Fast Track outcomes at the end of third grade.
- Predictors and Associations With Outcomes of Length of Hospital Stay in Patients With Acute Heart Failure: Results From VERITAS.
- Predictors and Moderators of Remission With Aripiprazole Augmentation in Treatment-Resistant Late-Life Depression: An Analysis of the IRL-GRey Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Predictors and Outcomes of Crossover to Surgery from Physical Therapy for Meniscal Tear and Osteoarthritis: A Randomized Trial Comparing Physical Therapy and Surgery.
- Predictors and Prognostic Implications of Incident Heart Failure in Patients With Prevalent Atrial Fibrillation.
- Predictors and moderators of treatment outcome in the Pediatric Obsessive Compulsive Treatment Study (POTS I).
- Predictors and progression of aortic stenosis in patients with preserved left ventricular ejection fraction.
- Predictors and significance of atrial rhythm before and six months after percutaneous balloon mitral commissurotomy.
- Predictors of 30-day mortality in patients with refractory cardiogenic shock following acute myocardial infarction despite a patent infarct artery.
- Predictors of 90-day outcome in patients stabilized after acute coronary syndromes.
- Predictors of De Novo Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease After Liver Transplantation and Associated Fibrosis.
- Predictors of Mortality by Sex and Race in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: ARIC Community Surveillance Study.
- Predictors of Outcome in Ulcerative Colitis.
- Predictors of Poor Outcomes Among Infants With Respiratory Syncytial Virus-associated Acute Lower Respiratory Infection in Botswana.
- Predictors of Time to Metastasis in Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Predictors of Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt Revision in Patients with Idiopathic Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus.
- Predictors of adequate lymph node dissection in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer undergoing radical cystectomy and effect on survival.
- Predictors of anastomotic leak after esophagectomy: an analysis of the society of thoracic surgeons general thoracic database.
- Predictors of and outcomes of early thrombosis following balloon angioplasty versus primary stenting in acute myocardial infarction and usefulness of abciximab (the CADILLAC trial).
- Predictors of antipsychotic treatment response in patients with first-episode schizophrenia, schizoaffective and schizophreniform disorders.
- Predictors of cardiogenic shock after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction.
- Predictors of differential response to induction therapy in high-risk neuroblastoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group (COG).
- Predictors of disease progression in pediatric dilated cardiomyopathy.
- Predictors of hemodynamic instability during surgery for pheochromocytoma.
- Predictors of high sensitivity cardiac troponin T in chronic kidney disease patients: a cross-sectional study in the chronic renal insufficiency cohort (CRIC).
- Predictors of hopelessness among clinically depressed youth.
- Predictors of hospital mortality in the global registry of acute coronary events.
- Predictors of institutionalization among caregivers of patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Predictors of intensive care unit length of stay and intracranial pressure in severe traumatic brain injury.
- Predictors of late neurological deterioration after spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Predictors of long-term clinical endpoints in patients with refractory angina.
- Predictors of long-term outcomes in older breast cancer survivors: perceptions versus patterns of care.
- Predictors of long-term success after laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in African-American women.
- Predictors of major morbidity and mortality after esophagectomy for esophageal cancer: a Society of Thoracic Surgeons General Thoracic Surgery Database risk adjustment model.
- Predictors of mitral valve repair: clinical and surgeon factors.
- Predictors of mortality after discharge in patients hospitalized with heart failure: an analysis from the Organized Program to Initiate Lifesaving Treatment in Hospitalized Patients with Heart Failure (OPTIMIZE-HF).
- Predictors of mortality and morbidity in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Predictors of mortality and outcomes of therapy in low-flow severe aortic stenosis: a Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valves (PARTNER) trial analysis.
- Predictors of mortality in treatment experienced HIV-infected patients in northern Tanzania.
- Predictors of nosocomial bloodstream infections in older adults.
- Predictors of outcome after hyperthermic isolated limb perfusion: role of tumor response.
- Predictors of outcome in patients with acute coronary syndromes without persistent ST-segment elevation. Results from an international trial of 9461 patients. The PURSUIT Investigators.
- Predictors of overall and recurrence-free survival after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma: Pooled analysis of individual patient data (IPD) from randomized controlled trials (RCTs).
- Predictors of pain and disability outcomes in one thousand, one hundred and eight patients who underwent lumbar discectomy surgery.
- Predictors of pain experienced by women during percutaneous imaging-guided breast biopsies.
- Predictors of partial remission in older patients treated for major depression: the role of comorbid dysthymia.
- Predictors of patient response to pulmonary thromboendarterectomy.
- Predictors of patient-reported physical and mental health 6 months after percutaneous coronary revascularization.
- Predictors of positive head-up tilt test in patients with suspected neurocardiogenic syncope or presyncope.
- Predictors of posttraumatic outcomes following the 1999 Taiwan earthquake.
- Predictors of proarrhythmic effect in heart failure patients after 9-week hybrid comprehensive telerehabilitation and their influence on cardiovascular mortality in long-term follow-up: Subanalysis of the TELEREH-HF randomized clinical trial.
- Predictors of prognosis and risk of acute renal failure in bacterial endocarditis.
- Predictors of prognosis and risk of acute renal failure in patients with Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Predictors of prostate cancer tissue acquisition by an undirected core bone marrow biopsy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer--a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Predictors of prostate cancer-specific mortality after radical prostatectomy or radiation therapy.
- Predictors of pulmonary toxicity in limited stage small cell lung cancer patients treated with induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent platinum-based chemotherapy and 70 Gy daily radiotherapy: CALGB 30904.
- Predictors of recovery from post-deployment posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in war veterans: The contributions of psychological flexibility, mindfulness, and self-compassion.
- Predictors of recurrence in remitted late-life depression.
- Predictors of recurrent ischemic events and death in unstable coronary artery disease after treatment with combination antithrombotic therapy.
- Predictors of reduced relative dose intensity and its relationship to mortality in women receiving multi-agent chemotherapy for epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Predictors of reintubation in critically ill patients.
- Predictors of response to pain management treatment. The role of family environment and changes in cognitive processes.
- Predictors of response to physical therapy intervention in patients with primary hip osteoarthritis.
- Predictors of skeletal-related events and mortality in men with metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancer: Results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital (SEARCH) database.
- Predictors of stroke within 30 days in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Predictors of success after laparoscopic gastric bypass: a multivariate analysis of socioeconomic factors.
- Predictors of surveillance mammography outcomes in women with a personal history of breast cancer.
- Predictors of therapeutic response to haloperidol in acute schizophrenia.
- Predictors of treatment response in patients with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Predictors of two-year post-hospitalization mortality among elderly veterans in a study evaluating a geriatric consultation team.
- Predictors of vertigo in the emergency department: The preved study.
- Prednisone and azathioprine compared with prednisone and placebo for treatment of chronic graft-v-host disease: prognostic influence of prolonged thrombocytopenia after allogeneic marrow transplantation.
- Preexisting melanoma and hematological malignancies, prognosis, and timing to solid organ transplantation: A consensus expert opinion statement.
- Preexisting statin use is associated with greater reperfusion in hyperacute ischemic stroke.
- Preference-based utility scores for adverse events associated with the treatment of gynecologic cancers.
- Pregnancy-associated group B streptococcal endocarditis: a report of two fatal cases.
- Prehospital cardiac arrest in a paramedic first-responder system using the Utstein style.
- Preliminary criteria for global flares in childhood-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Preliminary study of tumor heterogeneity in imaging predicts two year survival in pancreatic cancer patients.
- Premature permanent discontinuation of apixaban or warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Premature pubarche in children with Pompe disease.
- Prenatal diagnosis of 45,X/46,XX mosaicism and 45,X: implications for postnatal outcome.
- Preoperative CT predictors of survival in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma undergoing curative intent surgery.
- Preoperative angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blocker use and acute kidney injury in patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Preoperative appearance of facial muscles on magnetic resonance predicts final facial function after acoustic neuroma surgery.
- Preoperative biliary drainage in perihilar cholangiocarcinoma: identifying patients who require percutaneous drainage after failed endoscopic drainage.
- Preoperative chemo(radio)therapy versus primary surgery for gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma: systematic review with meta-analysis combining individual patient and aggregate data.
- Preoperative evaluation of serum CA 125, TAG 72, and CA 15-3 in patients with endometrial carcinoma.
- Preoperative facial muscle imaging predicts final facial function after facial nerve grafting.
- Preoperative factors associated with worsening in health-related quality of life following coronary artery bypass grafting in the Randomized On/Off Bypass (ROOBY) trial.
- Preoperative mild-to-moderate coronary artery disease does not affect long-term outcomes of lung transplantation.
- Preoperative or postoperative radiotherapy versus surgery alone for retroperitoneal sarcoma: a case-control, propensity score-matched analysis of a nationwide clinical oncology database.
- Preoperative pain catastrophizing predicts pain outcome after knee arthroplasty.
- Preoperative plasma club (clara) cell secretory protein levels are associated with primary graft dysfunction after lung transplantation.
- Preoperative predictors of pathological lymph node metastasis in patients with renal cell carcinoma undergoing retroperitoneal lymph node dissection.
- Preoperative serum albumin level as a predictor of postoperative complication after spine fusion.
- Preoperative weight gain does not predict failure of weight loss or co-morbidity resolution of laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass for morbid obesity.
- Presence and Number of Lymph Node Metastases Are Associated With Compromised Survival for Patients Younger Than Age 45 Years With Papillary Thyroid Cancer.
- Presence of atrial fibrillation is independently associated with adverse outcomes in patients hospitalized with heart failure: an analysis of get with the guidelines-heart failure.
- Presence of genes encoding the panton-valentine leukocidin exotoxin is not the primary determinant of outcome in patients with complicated skin and skin structure infections due to methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: results of a multinational trial.
- Presurgical serum cystatin C and risk of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery.
- Preterm Neuroimaging and School-Age Cognitive Outcomes.
- Pretransplant solid organ malignancy and organ transplant candidacy: A consensus expert opinion statement.
- Pretreatment 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography Standardized Uptake Values and Tumor Size in Medically Inoperable Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer Is Prognostic of Overall 2-Year Survival After Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy.
- Pretreatment hemoglobin level influences local control and survival of T1-T2 squamous cell carcinomas of the glottic larynx.
- Pretreatment prostate-specific antigen doubling times: clinical utility of this predictor of prostate cancer behavior.
- Prevalence and Correlates of Frailty Among Community-Dwelling Chinese Older Adults: The China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study.
- Prevalence and Correlates of Ischemic ECG Findings among Adults With and Without HIV in Tanzania.
- Prevalence and Outcomes of Left-Sided Valvular Heart Disease Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Prevalence and Predictors of Burnout Among Hospice and Palliative Care Clinicians in the U.S.
- Prevalence and Prognosis of Unrecognized Myocardial Infarction in Asymptomatic Patients With Diabetes: A Two-Center Study With Up to 5 Years of Follow-up.
- Prevalence and Prognostic Significance of Polyvascular Disease in Patients Hospitalized With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: The ARIC Study.
- Prevalence and causes of dysphonia in a large treatment-seeking population.
- Prevalence and clinical implications of cyclin D1 expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) treated with immunochemotherapy: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- Prevalence and clinical outcomes of undiagnosed diabetes mellitus and prediabetes among patients with high-risk non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- Prevalence and predictors of proteinuria in HIV-infected and uninfected pregnant women in Cameroon.
- Prevalence and prognostic impact of bundle branch block in patients with heart failure: evidence from the CHARM programme.
- Prevalence and prognostic impact of non-cardiac co-morbidities in heart failure outpatients with preserved and reduced ejection fraction: a community-based study.
- Prevalence and prognostic implications of electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy in heart failure: evidence from the CHARM programme.
- Prevalence and prognostic importance of precipitating factors leading to heart failure hospitalization: recurrent hospitalizations and mortality.
- Prevalence and prognostic significance of preprocedural cardiac troponin elevation among patients with stable coronary artery disease undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the evaluation of drug eluting stents and ischemic events registry.
- Prevalence of BRCA mutations among women with triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) in a genetic counseling cohort.
- Prevalence of infective endocarditis in patients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia: the value of screening with echocardiography.
- Prevalence of radiographic findings in individuals with chronic low back pain screened for a randomized controlled trial: secondary analysis and clinical implications.
- Prevalence, Characteristics, and Outcomes of Valvular Heart Disease in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: Insights From the ORBIT-AF (Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation).
- Prevalence, Profile, and Prognosis of Severe Obesity in Contemporary Hospitalized Heart Failure Trial Populations.
- Prevalence, characteristics, and management of swallowing disorders following cerebellopontine angle surgery.
- Prevalence, clinical correlates, and prognosis of discrete upper septal thickening on echocardiography: the Framingham Heart Study.
- Prevalence, predictors, and outcomes of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in patients undergoing major surgical procedures in the United States: a population-based study.
- Prevalence, predictors, and outcomes of patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction and insignificant coronary artery disease: results from the Can Rapid risk stratification of Unstable angina patients Suppress ADverse outcomes with Early implementation of the ACC/AHA Guidelines (CRUSADE) initiative.
- Prevalence, predisposing factors, and prognosis of clinically unrecognized myocardial infarction in the elderly.
- Preventing chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting with netupitant/palonosetron, the first fixed combination antiemetic: current and future perspective.
- Preventing ischemic stroke in patients with prior stroke and transient ischemic attack : a statement for healthcare professionals from the Stroke Council of the American Heart Association.
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease among people living with HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease for historically marginalized racial and ethnic groups living with HIV: A narrative review of the literature.
- Prevertebral muscle involvement in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Primary Bone Lymphoma Exhibits a Favorable Prognosis and Distinct Gene Expression Signatures Resembling Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Derived From Centrocytes in the Germinal Center.
- Primary CNS lymphoma in HIV positive and negative patients: comparison of clinical characteristics, outcome and prognostic factors.
- Primary adult soft tissue sarcoma: time-dependent influence of prognostic variables.
- Primary anaplastic large cell lymphoma of the central nervous system: prognostic effect of ALK-1 expression.
- Primary carcinoma of the upper urinary tract. Effect of primary and secondary therapy on survival.
- Primary gastrointestinal lymphoma.
- Primary high-grade neuroendocrine carcinoma of the esophagus: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 42 resection cases.
- Primary malignant melanoma of the esophagus.
- Primary ocular adnexal mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma (MALT): single institution experience in a large cohort of patients.
- Primary sarcomas of the pancreas: A review of 253 patients from the National Cancer Data Base.
- Primary systemic therapy in breast cancer: past lessons and new approaches.
- Primary tumor characteristics predict sentinel lymph node macrometastasis in breast cancer.
- Primary tumor location as a prognostic factor in metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Primary tumor standardized uptake value (SUVmax) measured on fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) is of prognostic value for survival in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a systematic review and meta-analysis (MA) by the European Lung Cancer Working Party for the IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project.
- Primary tumour standardised uptake value is prognostic in nonsmall cell lung cancer: a multivariate pooled analysis of individual data.
- Prior Antithrombotic Use Is Associated With Favorable Mortality and Functional Outcomes in Acute Ischemic Stroke.
- Prior Pacemaker Implantation and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Prior aspirin use predicts worse outcomes in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes. PURSUIT Investigators. Platelet IIb/IIIa in Unstable angina: Receptor Suppression Using Integrilin Therapy.
- Prior cesarean and the risk for placenta previa on second-trimester ultrasonography.
- Prior chemoradiotherapy adversely impacts outcomes of recurrent and second primary head and neck cancer treated with concurrent chemotherapy and reirradiation.
- Pro-Inflammatory Biomarkers in Stable Versus Acutely Decompensated Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Problems and advantages of an observational data base approach to evaluating the effect of therapy on outcome.
- Problems with the randomized discontinuation design.
- Processing speed, attention, and working memory after treatment for medulloblastoma: an international, prospective, and longitudinal study.
- Profiles of serum cytokines in acute drug-induced liver injury and their prognostic significance.
- Progesterone Resistance in Endometriosis Is Modulated by the Altered Expression of MicroRNA-29c and FKBP4.
- Prognosis Associated With Luminal and Basal Subtypes of Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Prognosis Following Hip Arthroscopy Varies in Professional Athletes Based on Sport.
- Prognosis after change in left ventricular ejection fraction during mental stress testing in patients with stable coronary artery disease.
- Prognosis and management of anterolateral myocardial infarction in patients with severe left main disease and cardiogenic shock. The left main shock syndrome.
- Prognosis and mechanism of death in treated heart failure: data from the placebo arm of Val-HeFT.
- Prognosis and predictors of ACL reconstructions using the MOON cohort: a model for comparative effectiveness studies.
- Prognosis and treatment effects of HIV-associated talaromycosis in a real-world patient cohort.
- Prognosis by coronary computed tomographic angiography: matched comparison with myocardial perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography.
- Prognosis by measurements of left ventricular function during exercise. Duke Noninvasive Research Working Group.
- Prognosis for patients with heart failure and reduced ejection fraction with and without diabetes: A 7 year nationwide veteran administration analysis.
- Prognosis for psychophysiologic disorders in the naval service.
- Prognosis for recurrent stage I malignant melanoma.
- Prognosis for total control of complex partial and secondarily generalized tonic clonic seizures. Department of Veterans Affairs Epilepsy Cooperative Studies No. 118 and No. 264 Group.
- Prognosis in cardiogenic shock after acute myocardial infarction in the interventional era.
- Prognosis in familial amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: progression and survival in patients with glu100gly and ala4val mutations in Cu,Zn superoxide dismutase.
- Prognosis in medically stabilized unstable angina: early Holter ST-segment monitoring compared with predischarge exercise thallium tomography.
- Prognosis is worse with elevated cardiac troponin in nonacute coronary syndrome compared with acute coronary syndrome.
- Prognosis of conversion of mild cognitive impairment to Alzheimer's dementia by voxel-wise Cox regression based on FDG PET data.
- Prognosis of heart failure in the elderly: not an affair of the heart?
- Prognosis of mechanically ventilated patients.
- Prognosis of patients taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors before coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Prognosis of patients with cirrhosis and chronic liver disease admitted to the medical intensive care unit.
- Prognosis of patients with non-ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction and nonobstructive coronary artery disease: propensity-matched analysis from the Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy trial.
- Prognosis of patients with stage D1 prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Prognosis of patients with suspected primary CNS angiitis and negative brain biopsy.
- Prognosis of pulmonary arterial hypertension: ACCP evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Prognosis significance of HER-2/neu overexpression/amplification in Chinese patients with curatively resected gastric cancer after the ToGA clinical trial.
- Prognostic Association of Prostate-specific Antigen Decline with Clinical Outcomes in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Treated with Enzalutamide in a Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Prognostic Communication Between Oncologists and Parents of Children With Advanced Cancer.
- Prognostic Discussion for Infants with Neurologic Conditions: Qualitative Analysis of Family Conferences.
- Prognostic Impact of 21-Gene Recurrence Score in Patients With Stage IV Breast Cancer: TBCRC 013.
- Prognostic Impact of Cardiac Diastolic Function and Coronary Microvascular Function on Cardiovascular Death.
- Prognostic Impact of Coronary Flow Reserve in Patients With Reduced Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction.
- Prognostic Impact of Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction According to Different Patterns by Invasive Physiologic Indexes in Symptomatic Patients With Intermediate Coronary Stenosis.
- Prognostic Implications of Changes in Amino-Terminal Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Insights From ASCEND-HF.
- Prognostic Implications of Congestion on Physical Examination Among Contemporary Patients With Heart Failure and Reduced Ejection Fraction: PARADIGM-HF.
- Prognostic Implications of Long-Chain Acylcarnitines in Heart Failure and Reversibility With Mechanical Circulatory Support.
- Prognostic Implications of Mitral Annular Plane Systolic Excursion in Patients with Hypertension and a Clinical Indication for Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A Multicenter Study.
- Prognostic Importance of NT-proBNP (N-Terminal Pro-B-Type Natriuretic Peptide) Following High-Risk Myocardial Infarction in the PARADISE-MI Trial.
- Prognostic Interplay Between COVID-19 and Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Prognostic Modeling of Parkinson's Disease Progression Using Early Longitudinal Patterns of Change.
- Prognostic Role of Prior Heart Failure Hospitalization Among Patients Hospitalized for Worsening Chronic Heart Failure.
- Prognostic Roles of BRAF, KIT, NRAS, IGF2R and SF3B1 Mutations in Mucosal Melanomas.
- Prognostic Significance of Creatinine Increases During an Acute Heart Failure Admission in Patients With and Without Residual Congestion: A Post Hoc Analysis of the PROTECT Data.
- Prognostic Significance of Liver Metastasis in Durvalumab-Treated Lung Cancer Patients.
- Prognostic Testing and Treatment Patterns in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia in the Era of Novel Targeted Therapies: Results From the informCLL Registry.
- Prognostic Utility of a Self-Reported Depression Questionnaire versus Clinician-Based Assessment on Renal Outcomes.
- Prognostic Value of Cardiac MR Imaging for Preoperative Assessment of Patients with Severe Functional Tricuspid Regurgitation.
- Prognostic Value of Coronary Artery Calcium in the PROMISE Study (Prospective Multicenter Imaging Study for Evaluation of Chest Pain).
- Prognostic Value of Coronary CTA in Stable Chest Pain: CAD-RADS, CAC, and Cardiovascular Events in PROMISE.
- Prognostic Value of FDG PET/CT-Derived Parameters in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma at Initial PET/CT Staging.
- Prognostic Value of Feature-Tracking Right Ventricular Longitudinal Strain in Severe Functional Tricuspid Regurgitation: A Multicenter Study.
- Prognostic Value of Hemorrhagic Brainstem Injury on Early Computed Tomography: A TRACK-TBI Study.
- Prognostic Value of Myocardial Damage in Patients With Sarcoidosis: Is Cardiac Magnetic Resonance What We Need?
- Prognostic Value of Noninvasive Cardiovascular Testing in Patients With Stable Chest Pain: Insights From the PROMISE Trial (Prospective Multicenter Imaging Study for Evaluation of Chest Pain).
- Prognostic Value of Peak Oxygen Uptake in Patients Supported With Left Ventricular Assist Devices (PRO-VAD).
- Prognostic Value of Stress CMR Perfusion Imaging in Patients With Reduced Left Ventricular Function.
- Prognostic Value of Stress Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Patients With Known Coronary Artery Disease.
- Prognostic Value of the PARIS Thrombotic Risk Score for 2-Year Mortality After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Prognostic Value of the Staging System for Eyelid Tumors in the 7th Edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging Manual.
- Prognostic accuracy of Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Evaluation II scores in critically ill cancer patients.
- Prognostic and Predictive Biomarkers in Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Receiving Regorafenib.
- Prognostic and Predictive Impact of Circulating Tumor DNA in Patients with Advanced Cancers Treated with Immune Checkpoint Blockade.
- Prognostic and biologic significance of DNMT3B expression in older patients with cytogenetically normal primary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Prognostic and biological significance of survivin expression in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOP therapy.
- Prognostic and pathogenetic value of combining clinical and biochemical indices in patients with acute lung injury.
- Prognostic and predictive biomarkers in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Prognostic and predictive blood-based biomarkers in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer: results from CALGB80303 (Alliance).
- Prognostic and predictive factors for patients with metastatic breast cancer undergoing aggressive induction therapy followed by high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell support.
- Prognostic applications of the epidermal growth factor receptor and its ligand, transforming growth factor-alpha.
- Prognostic association of PTGS2 (COX-2) over-expression according to BRAF mutation status in colorectal cancer: Results from two prospective cohorts and CALGB 89803 (Alliance) trial.
- Prognostic awareness and its association with health outcomes in the last year of life.
- Prognostic biomarkers in individuals with prevalent coronary heart disease.
- Prognostic effect of bundle branch block related to coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Prognostic estimation of coronary artery disease risk with resting perfusion abnormalities and stress ischemia on myocardial perfusion SPECT.
- Prognostic factors affecting mortality in patients with esophageal GISTs.
- Prognostic factors after conservative surgery and radiation therapy for early stage breast cancer.
- Prognostic factors and outcome of core binding factor acute myeloid leukemia patients with t(8;21) differ from those of patients with inv(16): a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Prognostic factors and treatment effects on survival in erythroleukemia: a retrospective study of 134 cases.
- Prognostic factors derived from a prospective database dictate clinical biology of anal cancer: the intergroup trial (RTOG 98-11).
- Prognostic factors for fibromatoses: a correlation of proliferation index, estrogen receptor, p53, retinoblastoma, and src gene products and clinical features with outcome.
- Prognostic factors for recurrence after pulmonary resection of colorectal cancer metastases.
- Prognostic factors for survival following initiation of second-line treatment with everolimus for metastatic renal cell carcinoma: evidence from a nationwide sample of clinical practice in the United States.
- Prognostic factors impacting survival in early stage uterine carcinosarcoma.
- Prognostic factors in 61 cases of Staphylococcus aureus prosthetic valve infective endocarditis from the International Collaboration on Endocarditis merged database.
- Prognostic factors in childhood T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a Pediatric Oncology Group study.
- Prognostic factors in colorectal cancer. College of American Pathologists Consensus Statement 1999.
- Prognostic factors in early-onset epithelial ovarian cancer: a population-based study.
- Prognostic factors in elderly patients with AML and the implications for treatment.
- Prognostic factors in head and neck melanoma. Effect of lesion location.
- Prognostic factors in infants and very young children with intracranial ependymomas.
- Prognostic factors in long-term intraocular pressure control following combined phacoemulsification and trabeculectomy.
- Prognostic factors in low-stage nonseminomatous testicular cancer.
- Prognostic factors in metastatic and hormonally unresponsive carcinoma of the prostate.
- Prognostic factors in renal adenocarcinoma.
- Prognostic factors in renal cancer.
- Prognostic factors in resectable pancreatic cancer: p53 and bcl-2.
- Prognostic factors in stage T3N0 rectal cancer: do all patients require postoperative pelvic irradiation and chemotherapy?
- Prognostic factors in the initial response to therapy by patients with advanced breast cancer.
- Prognostic factors of in-hospital complications after hip fracture surgery: a scoping review.
- Prognostic factors related to clinical response in patients with metastatic melanoma treated by CTL-associated antigen-4 blockade.
- Prognostic factors that increase the risk for reduced white matter volumes and deficits in attention and learning for survivors of childhood cancers.
- Prognostic factors, disability, and functional status among patients in a headache specialty practice.
- Prognostic factors, therapeutic approaches, and distinct immunobiologic features in patients with primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma on long-term follow-up.
- Prognostic features and treatment outcome in locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma following concurrent chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Prognostic gene expression signature for high-grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Prognostic impact of RT-PCR-based detection of peritoneal micrometastases in patients with pancreatic cancer undergoing curative resection.
- Prognostic impact of c-Rel nuclear expression and REL amplification and crosstalk between c-Rel and the p53 pathway in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Prognostic impact of hypercoagulability and impaired fibrinolysis in acute myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic impact of micrometastases in colon cancer: interim results of a prospective multicenter trial.
- Prognostic impact of the neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Prognostic implications for direct platelet-associated IgG in childhood idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Prognostic implications of TIMI flow grade in the infarct related artery compared with continuous 12-lead ST-segment resolution analysis. Reexamining the "gold standard" for myocardial reperfusion assessment.
- Prognostic implications of abnormalities in renal function in patients with acute coronary syndromes.
- Prognostic implications of and clinical risk factors for acute lung injury and organizing pneumonia after lung transplantation: Data from a multicenter prospective cohort study.
- Prognostic implications of angiographically normal and insignificantly narrowed coronary arteries.
- Prognostic implications of chromosome 17p deletions in human medulloblastomas.
- Prognostic implications of creatine kinase elevation after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic implications of creatine kinase-MB elevation after percutaneous coronary intervention: results from the Evaluation of Drug-Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events (EVENT) registry.
- Prognostic implications of creatine kinase-MB measurements in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Prognostic implications of left ventricular end-diastolic pressure during primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: Findings from the Assessment of Pexelizumab in Acute Myocardial Infarction study.
- Prognostic implications of low level cardiac troponin elevation using high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T.
- Prognostic implications of positive nonsentinel lymph nodes removed during selective sentinel lymphadenectomy for breast cancer.
- Prognostic implications of procedural vs spontaneous myocardial infarction: results from the Evaluation of Drug Eluting Stents and Ischemic Events (EVENT) registry.
- Prognostic implications of quantitative evaluation of baseline Q-wave width in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic implications of response to preoperative infusional chemoradiation in locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Prognostic implications of ventricular arrhythmias during 24 hour ambulatory monitoring in patients undergoing cardiac catheterization for coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic importance of defibrillator shocks in patients with heart failure.
- Prognostic importance of mutations in the ras proto-oncogenes in de novo acute myeloid leukemia.
- Prognostic importance of new small Q waves following non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.
- Prognostic importance of pathophysiologic markers in patients with heart failure and preserved ejection fraction.
- Prognostic importance of restaging gallium scans following induction chemotherapy for advanced Hodgkin's disease.
- Prognostic importance of social and economic resources among medically treated patients with angiographically documented coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic index score and clinical prediction model of local regional recurrence after mastectomy in breast cancer patients.
- Prognostic indicators and treatment outcome in 94 cases of fibrolamellar hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Prognostic indicators following curative pancreatoduodenectomy for pancreatic carcinoma: A retrospective multivariate analysis of a single centre experience.
- Prognostic indicators for survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: analysis of a series of 621 cases.
- Prognostic indicators for survival in stage I carcinoma of the lung: a histologic study of 47 surgically resected cases.
- Prognostic indicators from radionuclide angiography in medically treated patients with coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic indicators in hormone refractory prostate cancer.
- Prognostic marker analysis in pediatric intracranial ependymomas.
- Prognostic methylation markers for overall survival in cytogenetically normal patients with acute myeloid leukemia treated on SWOG trials.
- Prognostic model for predicting survival in men with hormone-refractory metastatic prostate cancer.
- Prognostic model for predicting survival of patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
- Prognostic model predicting metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer survival in men treated with second-line chemotherapy.
- Prognostic modeling for patients with colorectal liver metastases incorporating FDG PET radiomic features.
- Prognostic modeling in early stage lung cancer: an evolving process from histopathology to genomics.
- Prognostic modeling of individual patient risk and mortality impact of ischemic and hemorrhagic complications: assessment from the Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy trial.
- Prognostic models based on literature and individual patient data in logistic regression analysis.
- Prognostic models for patients with brain metastases after stereotactic radiosurgery with or without whole brain radiotherapy: a validation study.
- Prognostic or Therapeutic-The Role of Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Contemporary Practice.
- Prognostic relevance of 6q deletion in Waldenström's macroglobulinemia: a multicenter study.
- Prognostic relevance of baseline pro- and anti-inflammatory markers in STEMI: an APEX AMI substudy.
- Prognostic risk factors in low stage testicular germ cell tumors: unanswered questions regarding clinically useful prognosticators for extratesticular disease.
- Prognostic risk factors in low stage testicular germ cell tumors: unanswered questions regarding clinically useful prognosticators for extratesticular disease.
- Prognostic risk factors that identify patients with clinical stage I nonseminomatous germ cell tumors at low risk and high risk for metastasis.
- Prognostic role of transesophageal echocardiography in acute type A aortic dissection.
- Prognostic role of tumoral PDL1 expression and peritumoral FoxP3+ lymphocytes in vulvar melanomas.
- Prognostic significance of DNA ploidy in carcinoma of prostate.
- Prognostic significance of MCM2, Ki-67 and gelsolin in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic significance of ST segment shift early after resolution of ST elevation in patients with myocardial infarction treated with thrombolytic therapy: the GUSTO-I ST Segment Monitoring Substudy.
- Prognostic significance of a complement factor H autoantibody in early stage NSCLC.
- Prognostic significance of amino acid transport imaging in patients with brain tumors.
- Prognostic significance of anaemia in patients with heart failure with preserved and reduced ejection fraction: results from the MAGGIC individual patient data meta-analysis.
- Prognostic significance of biomarkers in predicting outcome in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: results of the biomarker substudy of the Surgical Treatment for Ischemic Heart Failure trials.
- Prognostic significance of circulating tumor cells in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Prognostic significance of clinical factors and Akt activation in patients with bronchioloalveolar carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of coronary thrombus in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute coronary syndromes: a subanalysis of the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY) trial.
- Prognostic significance of depression in blacks with heart failure: insights from Heart Failure: a Controlled Trial Investigating Outcomes of Exercise Training.
- Prognostic significance of depth of gross or microscopic perirectal fat invasion in T3 N0 M0 rectal cancers following sharp mesorectal excision and no adjuvant therapy.
- Prognostic significance of differential expression of angiogenic genes in women with high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of early pulmonary function changes after onset of chronic lung allograft dysfunction.
- Prognostic significance of early response to a single dose of asparaginase in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Prognostic significance of elevated troponin I after percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Prognostic significance of exercise-induced complex ventricular arrhythmias in coronary artery disease with normal and abnormal left ventricular ejection fraction.
- Prognostic significance of functional capacity and exercise behavior in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic significance of gelsolin expression level and variability in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic significance of glutamine synthetase expression in unifocal advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of glutathione S-transferase pi expression and subcellular localization in human gliomas.
- Prognostic significance of human telomerase reverse transcriptase promoter region mutations C228T and C250T for overall survival in spinal chordomas.
- Prognostic significance of isolated sinus tachycardia during first three days of acute myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic significance of maspin in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma: tissue microarray analysis of 223 surgically resected cases.
- Prognostic significance of microvascular obstruction by magnetic resonance imaging in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic significance of microvascular thrombosis in donor kidney allograft biopsies.
- Prognostic significance of mucin and p53 expression in stage IB non-small cell lung cancer: a laboratory companion study to CALGB 9633.
- Prognostic significance of myocardial fibrosis quantification by histopathology and magnetic resonance imaging in patients with severe aortic valve disease.
- Prognostic significance of nonsustained ventricular tachycardia identified postoperatively after coronary artery bypass surgery in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
- Prognostic significance of obstructive coronary artery disease in patients admitted with acute decompensated heart failure: the ARIC study community surveillance.
- Prognostic significance of p53 mutation and p53 overexpression in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.
- Prognostic significance of parameters derived from co-registered 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose PET and contrast-enhanced MRI in patients with high-grade glioma.
- Prognostic significance of parapharyngeal space venous plexus and marrow involvement: potential landmarks of dissemination for stage I-III nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of pathologic nodal status in patients with resected pancreatic cancer.
- Prognostic significance of periprocedural versus spontaneously occurring myocardial infarction after percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute coronary syndromes: an analysis from the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) trial.
- Prognostic significance of plasma chromogranin a levels in patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer treated in Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9480 study.
- Prognostic significance of plasma vascular endothelial growth factor levels in patients with hormone-refractory prostate cancer treated on Cancer and Leukemia Group B 9480.
- Prognostic significance of postprocedural sustained ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention (from the HORIZONS-AMI Trial).
- Prognostic significance of precordial ST segment depression during inferior myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic era: results in 16,521 patients.
- Prognostic significance of precordial ST-segment depression during inferior acute myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic significance of preoperative neutrophilia on recurrence-free survival in meningioma.
- Prognostic significance of reactivation of telomerase in breast core biopsy specimens.
- Prognostic significance of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction for prostate-specific antigen in men with hormone-refractory prostate cancer.
- Prognostic significance of reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction for prostate-specific antigen in metastatic prostate cancer: a nested study within CALGB 9583.
- Prognostic significance of serum total cholesterol and triglyceride levels in patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (from the EVEREST Trial).
- Prognostic significance of surgical margins after transoral laser microsurgery for early-stage glottic squamous cell carcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of the European LeukemiaNet standardized system for reporting cytogenetic and molecular alterations in adults with acute myeloid leukemia.
- Prognostic significance of the change in glucose level in the first 24 h after acute myocardial infarction: results from the CARDINAL study.
- Prognostic significance of the highest peripancreatic lymph node in biliary tract adenocarcinoma.
- Prognostic significance of the initial electrocardiogram in patients with acute myocardial infarction. GUSTO-I Investigators. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Prognostic significance of the number of lymph nodes examined in patients with lymph node-negative breast carcinoma.
- Prognostic stratification in UPC: a role for assessing the value of conventional-dose and high-dose chemotherapy for unknown primary carcinoma.
- Prognostic usefulness of left ventricular thrombus by echocardiography in dilated cardiomyopathy in predicting stroke, transient ischemic attack, and death.
- Prognostic usefulness of the six-minute walk in patients with advanced congestive heart failure secondary to ischemic or nonischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Prognostic usefulness of white blood cell count and temperature in acute myocardial infarction (from the CARDINAL Trial).
- Prognostic utility of cell cycle progression score in men with prostate cancer after primary external beam radiation therapy.
- Prognostic utility of comparative methods for assessment of ST-segment resolution after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction: the Controlled Abciximab and Device Investigation to Lower Late Angioplasty Complications (CADILLAC) trial.
- Prognostic validation of an algorithm to convert myocardial perfusion SPECT imaging data from a 12-segment model to a 17-segment model.
- Prognostic validation of the body mass index, airflow obstruction, dyspnea, and exercise capacity (BODE) index in inoperable non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic value and function of KLF4 in prostate cancer: RNAa and vector-mediated overexpression identify KLF4 as an inhibitor of tumor cell growth and migration.
- Prognostic value and reproducibility of koilocytosis in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia.
- Prognostic value and targeted inhibition of survivin expression in esophageal adenocarcinoma and cancer-adjacent squamous epithelium.
- Prognostic value of 3'-deoxy-3'-18F-fluorothymidine ([(18)F] FLT PET) in patients with recurrent malignant gliomas.
- Prognostic value of CT angiography in patients with inconclusive functional stress tests.
- Prognostic value of FDG PET metabolic tumor volume in human papillomavirus-positive stage III and IV oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Prognostic value of MIB-1 in advanced ovarian carcinoma as determined using automated immunohistochemistry and quantitative image analysis.
- Prognostic value of PET myocardial perfusion imaging in obese patients.
- Prognostic value of Rb-82 positron emission tomography myocardial perfusion imaging in coronary artery bypass patients.
- Prognostic value of ST segment depression in acute coronary syndromes: insights from PARAGON-A applied to GUSTO-IIb. PARAGON-A and GUSTO IIb Investigators. Platelet IIb/IIIa Antagonism for the Reduction of Acute Global Organization Network.
- Prognostic value of a treadmill exercise score in outpatients with suspected coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic value of angiographic lesion complexity in patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention (from the acute catheterization and urgent intervention triage strategy trial).
- Prognostic value of anxiety and depression in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Prognostic value of blood urea nitrogen in patients hospitalized with worsening heart failure: insights from the Acute and Chronic Therapeutic Impact of a Vasopressin Antagonist in Chronic Heart Failure (ACTIV in CHF) study.
- Prognostic value of bone- and vascular-derived molecular biomarkers in hemodialysis and renal transplant patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Prognostic value of cell-cycle markers in ocular adnexal lymphoma: an assessment of 230 cases.
- Prognostic value of clinical markers of reperfusion in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated by thrombolytic therapy.
- Prognostic value of combined response markers among human immunodeficiency virus-infected persons: possible aid in the decision to change zidovudine monotherapy.
- Prognostic value of computed tomography texture features in non-small cell lung cancers treated with definitive concomitant chemoradiotherapy.
- Prognostic value of congestive heart failure history in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions.
- Prognostic value of contrast enhancement and FLAIR for survival in newly diagnosed glioblastoma treated with and without bevacizumab: results from ACRIN 6686.
- Prognostic value of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in brainstem gliomas.
- Prognostic value of coronary computed tomography angiographic derived fractional flow reserve: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Prognostic value of estimated plasma volume in acute heart failure in three cohort studies.
- Prognostic value of fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography imaging in patients with advanced-stage non-small-cell lung carcinoma.
- Prognostic value of growth-differentiation factor-15 in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- Prognostic value of isolated troponin elevation across the spectrum of chest pain syndromes.
- Prognostic value of magnetic resonance imaging-guided stereotactic biopsy in the evaluation of recurrent malignant astrocytoma compared with a lesion due to radiation effect.
- Prognostic value of medulloblastoma extent of resection after accounting for molecular subgroup: a retrospective integrated clinical and molecular analysis.
- Prognostic value of midtreatment FDG-PET in oropharyngeal cancer.
- Prognostic value of monocyte count in patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (from the EVEREST Trial).
- Prognostic value of myocardial fibrosis on cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy: A systematic review.
- Prognostic value of neurophysiologic intraoperative monitoring in tethered cord syndrome surgery.
- Prognostic value of normal exercise and adenosine (99m)Tc-tetrofosmin SPECT imaging: results from the multicenter registry of 4,728 patients.
- Prognostic value of posteromedial cortex deactivation in mild cognitive impairment.
- Prognostic value of predischarge electrocardiographic measurement of infarct size after thrombolysis: insights from GUSTO I Economics and Quality of Life substudy.
- Prognostic value of premorbid hypertension and neurological status in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: pooled analyses of individual patient data in the SAHIT repository.
- Prognostic value of quantitative contrast-enhanced cardiovascular magnetic resonance for the evaluation of sudden death risk in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Prognostic value of radiographically defined extranodal extension in human papillomavirus-associated locally advanced oropharyngeal carcinoma.
- Prognostic value of radionuclide angiography in medically treated patients with coronary artery disease. A comparison with clinical and catheterization variables.
- Prognostic value of radionuclide exercise testing after myocardial infarction.
- Prognostic value of routine cardiac magnetic resonance assessment of left ventricular ejection fraction and myocardial damage: an international, multicenter study.
- Prognostic value of serial B-type natriuretic peptide testing during follow-up of patients with unstable coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic value of serum carcinoembryonic antigen levels in patients who undergo lung transplantation.
- Prognostic value of stress myocardial perfusion positron emission tomography: results from a multicenter observational registry.
- Prognostic value of thallium-201 single-photon emission computed tomography for patients with multivessel coronary artery disease after revascularization (the Emory Angioplasty versus Surgery Trial [EAST]).
- Prognostic value of the admission electrocardiogram in acute coronary syndromes.
- Prognostic value of the cadmium-zinc-telluride camera: A comparison with a conventional (Anger) camera.
- Prognostic value of the diagnostic criteria distinguishing endometrial stromal sarcoma, low grade from undifferentiated endometrial sarcoma, 2 entities within the invasive endometrial stromal neoplasia family.
- Prognostic value of the simplified Selvester QRS score in patients with coronary artery disease.
- Prognostic value of thoracic FDG PET imaging after treatment for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Prognostic value of troponins in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes and chronic kidney disease.
- Prognostic value of tumor oxygenation in 397 head and neck tumors after primary radiation therapy. An international multi-center study.
- Prognostic value of ventricular arrhythmias associated with treadmill exercise testing in patients studied with cardiac catheterization for suspected ischemic heart disease.
- Prognostic variables in patients with hepatic metastases from colorectal cancer. Importance of medical assessment of liver involvement.
- Prognostication and Communication in Oncology.
- Prognostication of Asymptomatic Penetrating Aortic Ulcers: A Modern Approach.
- Prognotic significance of pretreatment proliferative activity in adult acute leukemia.
- Progression-free survival as a predictor of overall survival in men with castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Progressive Retinal Vasodilation in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes: A Longitudinal Study of Retinal Vascular Geometry.
- Proliferation indices correlate with diagnosis and metastasis in diagnostically challenging melanocytic tumors.
- Proliferative glomerulonephritis in children. A correlation of varied clinical and pathologic patterns utilizing light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy.
- Proliferative index determination in prostatic carcinoma tissue: is there any additional prognostic value greater than that of Gleason score, ploidy and pathological stage?
- Prolongation of QTc intervals and risk of death among patients with sickle cell disease.
- Prolonged PSA stabilization and overall survival following sipuleucel-T monotherapy in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer patients.
- Prolonged subcutaneous administration of recombinant alpha 2b interferon in patients with previously untreated Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic-phase chronic myelogenous leukemia: effect on remission duration and survival: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 8583.
- Promising survival and concomitant radiation plus temozolomide followed by adjuvant temozolomide.
- Promoting Risk Identification and Reduction of Cardiovascular Disease in Women Through Collaboration With Obstetricians and Gynecologists: A Presidential Advisory From the American Heart Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Proposal of a simple optical coherence tomography-based scoring system for progression of age-related macular degeneration.
- Prospective Study of Outcomes in Adults with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
- Prospective Testing and Redesign of a Temporal Biomarker Based Risk Model for Patients With Septic Shock: Implications for Septic Shock Biology.
- Prospective analysis of TEL gene rearrangements in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a Children's Oncology Group study.
- Prospective and External Evaluation of a Machine Learning Model to Predict In-Hospital Mortality of Adults at Time of Admission.
- Prospective assessment of the occurrence of anemia in patients with heart failure: results from the Study of Anemia in a Heart Failure Population (STAMINA-HFP) Registry.
- Prospective assessment of the prognostic value of circulating tumor cells and their clusters in patients with advanced-stage breast cancer.
- Prospective evaluation of the association between cardiac troponin T and markers of disturbed erythropoiesis in patients with heart failure.
- Prospective feasibility and safety assessment of surgical biopsy for patients with newly diagnosed diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma.
- Prospective multicenter trial of staging adequacy in colon cancer: preliminary results.
- Prospective patient-reported symptom profiles associated with pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia relapse.
- Prospective phase II trial of pazopanib plus CapeOX (capecitabine and oxaliplatin) in previously untreated patients with advanced gastric cancer.
- Prospective studies of neck dissection specimens support preservation of sublevel IIB for laryngeal squamous carcinoma with clinically negative neck.
- Prospective validation of a prediction tool for identifying patients at high risk for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Prostate Cancer Patient Characteristics Associated With a Strong Preference to Preserve Sexual Function and Receipt of Active Surveillance.
- Prostate Cancer, Version 1.2016.
- Prostate biopsy quantitative histology as a staging and prognostic factor.
- Prostate cancer in men age 50 years or younger: a review of the Department of Defense Center for Prostate Disease Research multicenter prostate cancer database.
- Prostate cancer in young men: an important clinical entity.
- Prostate cancer susceptibility polymorphism rs2660753 is not associated with invasive ovarian cancer.
- Prostate size and risk of high-grade, advanced prostate cancer and biochemical progression after radical prostatectomy: a search database study.
- Prostate specific antigen density is not an independent predictor of response for prostate cancer treated by conformal radiotherapy.
- Prostate specific antigen kinetics at tumor recurrence after radical prostatectomy do not suggest a worse disease prognosis in black men.
- Prostate-specific antigen dynamics predict individual responses to intermittent androgen deprivation.
- Prostate-specific antigen nadir and cancer-specific mortality following hormonal therapy for prostate-specific antigen failure.
- Prostate-specific antigen velocity based risk-adapted discontinuation of prostate cancer screening in elderly men.
- Prostate-specific antigen versus prostate-specific antigen density as predictor of tumor volume, margin status, pathologic stage, and biochemical recurrence of prostate cancer.
- Prostatectomy vs brachytherapy for localized prostate cancer.
- Protein Quantitative Trait Loci Analysis Identifies Genetic Variation in the Innate Immune Regulator TOLLIP in Post-Lung Transplant Primary Graft Dysfunction Risk.
- Protein expression of p53, bcl-2, and KI-67 (MIB-1) as prognostic biomarkers in patients with surgically treated, clinically localized prostate cancer.
- Protocol-based nurse coordinator management of ambulatory tacrolimus dosing in de novo renal transplant recipients-A single-center experience with a large African American population.
- Provider Perspectives on the Feasibility and Utility of Routine Patient-Reported Outcomes Assessment in Heart Failure: A Qualitative Analysis.
- Provocative mesenteric angiography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: results from a single-institution study.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa serology and risk for re-isolation in the EPIC trial.
- Psychological Predictors of Outcomes with Lumbar Spinal Fusion: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Psychological approaches to understanding and treating arthritis pain.
- Psychological determinants of problematic outcomes following Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Psychological discomfort and mental illness in patients with AIDS: implications for home care.
- Psychological inflexibility predicts PTSD symptom severity in war veterans after accounting for established PTSD risk factors and personality.
- Psychological predictors of glucose control in patients with IDDM.
- Psychosocial Predictors of Mortality Following Lung Transplantation.
- Psychosocial aspects of active surveillance.
- Psychosocial dimensions of hand transplantation: lessons learned from solid organ transplantation.
- Psychosocial factors and coronary disease. A national multicenter clinical trial (ENRICHD) with a North Carolina focus.
- Psychosocial factors and prognosis in established coronary artery disease. The need for research on interventions.
- Psychosocial factors: role in cardiac risk and treatment strategies.
- Public perceptions of the importance of prognosis in allocating transplantable livers to children.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and myeloproliferative disorders.
- Pulmonary embolism outcome: a prospective evaluation of CT pulmonary angiographic clot burden score and ECG score.
- Pulmonary function tests do not predict pulmonary complications after thoracoscopic lobectomy.
- Pulmonary involvement in systemic sclerosis: associations with genetic, serologic, sociodemographic, and behavioral factors.
- Pulse Pressure and Risk for Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Atherothrombosis: From the REACH Registry.
- Pushing Past the Blockade: Advancements in T Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapies.
- Putative functional polymorphisms of MMP9 predict survival of NSCLC in a Chinese population.
- Putatively functional PLCE1 variants and susceptibility to esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC): a case-control study in eastern Chinese populations.
- Putting Prognosis Into Perspective.
- QRS duration in patients hospitalized for worsening heart failure.
- QRS fusion complex analysis using wave interference to predict reverse remodeling during cardiac resynchronization therapy.
- Quality of Care and Ischemic Stroke Risk After Hospitalization for Transient Ischemic Attack: Findings From Get With The Guidelines-Stroke.
- Quality of Life and Adverse Events: Prognostic Relationships in Long-Term Ovarian Cancer Survival.
- Quality of life after breast cancer diagnosis and survival.
- Quality of life after isolated limb infusion for in-transit melanoma of the extremity.
- Quality of life and survival after II stage nonsmall cell carcinoma surgery: Video-assisted thoracic surgery versus thoracotomy lobectomy.
- Quality of life as a prognostic indicator of survival: A pooled analysis of individual patient data from canadian cancer trials group clinical trials.
- Quality of life is significantly associated with survival in women with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: An ancillary data analysis of the NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG-0218) study.
- Quality of life outcomes for patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and pretreatment prognostic score.
- Quality of survival in histiocytosis X: a Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Quality-of-life improvements in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma patients treated with denileukin diftitox (ONTAK).
- Quantification of Glomerular Structural Lesions: Associations With Clinical Outcomes and Transcriptomic Profiles in Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Quantification of retinal microvasculature and neurodegeneration changes in branch retinal vein occlusion after resolution of cystoid macular edema on optical coherence tomography angiography.
- Quantifying discrimination of Framingham risk functions with different survival C statistics.
- Quantifying the risk of incompatible kidney transplantation: a multicenter study.
- Quantitation of response to therapy in patients with metastatic breast carcinoma by serial analysis of plasma gross cystic disease fluid protein and carcinoembryonic antigen.
- Quantitative ST-depression in acute coronary syndromes: the PLATO electrocardiographic substudy.
- Quantitative assessment of lingual strength in late-onset Pompe disease.
- Quantitative myasthenia gravis score: assessment of responsiveness and longitudinal validity.
- Questionable relevance of gamma delta T lymphocytes in renal cell carcinoma.
- Questions to guide cancer evolution as a framework for furthering progress in cancer research and sustainable patient outcomes.
- Quintuple-modality (SERS-MRI-CT-TPL-PTT) plasmonic nanoprobe for theranostics.
- Ra-223 Treatment for Bone Metastases in Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer: Practical Management Issues for Patient Selection.
- Race and gender comparisons: II. Predictions of work blood pressure from laboratory baseline and cardiovascular reactivity measures.
- Race and myeloma survival.
- Race and risk of metastases and survival after radical prostatectomy: Results from the SEARCH database.
- Race does not predict skeletal-related events and all-cause mortality in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Race is an independent predictor of survival in patients with soft tissue sarcoma of the extremities.
- Race- and Gender-Based Differences in Cardiac Structure and Function and Risk of Heart Failure.
- Race-specific molecular alterations correlate with differential outcomes for black and white endometrioid endometrial cancer patients.
- Racial Differences in Associations of Blood Pressure Components in Young Adulthood With Incident Cardiovascular Disease by Middle Age: Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
- Racial Differences in Long-Term Cardiovascular Outcomes: The Need to Move From Description to Action.
- Racial Disparity in 30-Day Outcomes of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Racial and gender disparities and the role of primary tumor type on inpatient outcomes following craniotomy for brain metastases.
- Racial differences among high-risk patients presenting with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes (results from the SYNERGY trial).
- Racial differences in acute lymphocytic leukemia mortality and incidence trends.
- Racial differences in adipose tissue distribution and risk of aggressive prostate cancer among men undergoing radiotherapy.
- Racial differences in long-term survival among patients with coronary artery disease.
- Racial differences in the outcomes of patients with diastolic heart failure.
- Racial disparity in the frequency of PTEN mutations, but not microsatellite instability, in advanced endometrial cancers.
- Racial variation in the use of coronary-revascularization procedures. Are the differences real? Do they matter?
- Racial/ethnic differences in atrial fibrillation symptoms, treatment patterns, and outcomes: Insights from Outcomes Registry for Better Informed Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation Registry.
- Racial/ethnic disparities in ovarian cancer research.
- Radiation Records in the National Cancer Database: Variations in Coding and/or Practice Can Significantly Alter Survival Results.
- Radiation dose to the neurovascular bundles or penile bulb does not predict erectile dysfunction after prostate brachytherapy.
- Radiation injury after a nuclear detonation: medical consequences and the need for scarce resources allocation.
- Radiation therapy and hyperthermia improve the oxygenation of human soft tissue sarcomas.
- Radiation therapy in anal and rectal cancer.
- Radiation therapy in the management of neuroblastoma: the Duke University Medical Center experience 1967-1984.
- Radiation therapy in the treatment of cholangiocarcinoma.
- Radical prostatectomy and the effect of close surgical margins: results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital (SEARCH) database.
- Radical prostatectomy for clinical stage T1-2N0M0 prostatic adenocarcinoma: long-term results.
- Radical prostatectomy lowers plasma vascular endothelial growth factor levels in patients with prostate cancer.
- Radical radiation therapy in the management of prostatic adenocarcinoma: the initial prostate specific antigen value as a predictor of treatment outcome.
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment Is Associated with Improved Survival for Patients with Hürthle Cell Carcinoma.
- Radiographic loss of contact between radial head fracture fragments is moderately reliable.
- Radiographic progression in children with polyarticular juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: a pilot study.
- Radiographical spinopelvic parameters and disability in the setting of adult spinal deformity: a prospective multicenter analysis.
- Radiomic signatures of posterior fossa ependymoma: Molecular subgroups and risk profiles.
- Radiotherapy and radiosurgery for tumors of the central nervous system.
- Randomized Phase II Study of PET Response-Adapted Combined Modality Therapy for Esophageal Cancer: Mature Results of the CALGB 80803 (Alliance) Trial.
- Randomized Phase II Trial of Sipuleucel-T with or without Radium-223 in Men with Bone-metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Randomized Phase II and Biomarker Study of Pembrolizumab plus Bevacizumab versus Pembrolizumab Alone for Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma.
- Randomized Study of Maintenance Pemetrexed Versus Observation for Treatment of Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma: CALGB 30901.
- Randomized Trials in Cardiovascular Imaging: Where to Next?
- Randomized open-label trial comparing topical prescription triamcinolone to over-the-counter hydrocortisone for the treatment of phimosis.
- Randomized phase II neoadjuvant comparison between letrozole, anastrozole, and exemestane for postmenopausal women with estrogen receptor-rich stage 2 to 3 breast cancer: clinical and biomarker outcomes and predictive value of the baseline PAM50-based intrinsic subtype--ACOSOG Z1031.
- Randomized phase II trial evaluating two paclitaxel and cisplatin-containing chemoradiation regimens as adjuvant therapy in resected gastric cancer (RTOG-0114).
- Randomized phase II trial of induction chemotherapy followed by concurrent chemotherapy and dose-escalated thoracic conformal radiotherapy (74 Gy) in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: CALGB 30105.
- Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase II Study of Ruxolitinib or Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer for Whom Therapy With Gemcitabine Has Failed.
- Range of motion as a predictor of clinical shoulder pain during recovery from delayed-onset muscle soreness.
- Rapid clinical assessment of patients with acute heart failure: first blood pressure and oxygen saturation--is that all we need?
- Rapid-rate nonsustained ventricular tachycardia found on implantable cardioverter-defibrillator interrogation: relationship to outcomes in the SCD-HeFT (Sudden Cardiac Death in Heart Failure Trial).
- RasGRP1 is a potential biomarker to stratify anti-EGFR therapy response in colorectal cancer.
- Rate pressure product and the components of heart rate and systolic blood pressure in hospitalized heart failure patients with preserved ejection fraction: Insights from ASCEND-HF.
- Rational approaches to the chemotherapy of medulloblastoma.
- Rational treatment choices for non-major depressions in primary care: an evidence-based review.
- Rationale and design for the Defibrillators to Reduce Risk by Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evaluation (DETERMINE) trial.
- Rationale and design of Total Therapy Study XV for newly diagnosed childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Rationale and design of the Aortic Valve replAcemenT versus conservative treatment in Asymptomatic seveRe aortic stenosis (AVATAR trial): A randomized multicenter controlled event-driven trial.
- Rationale and design of the CONFIRM (COronary CT Angiography EvaluatioN For Clinical Outcomes: An InteRnational Multicenter) Registry.
- Rationale and design of the EXenatide Study of Cardiovascular Event Lowering (EXSCEL) trial.
- Rationale and design of the Statins Evaluation in Coronary procedUres and REvascularization: The SECURE-PCI Trial.
- Rationale and design of the allogeneiC human mesenchymal stem cells (hMSC) in patients with aging fRAilTy via intravenoUS delivery (CRATUS) study: A phase I/II, randomized, blinded and placebo controlled trial to evaluate the safety and potential efficacy of allogeneic human mesenchymal stem cell infusion in patients with aging frailty.
- Rationale and design of the comParIson Of sacubitril/valsartaN versus Enalapril on Effect on nt-pRo-bnp in patients stabilized from an acute Heart Failure episode (PIONEER-HF) trial.
- Rationale and design of the long-Term rIsk, clinical manaGement, and healthcare Resource utilization of stable coronary artery dISease in post-myocardial infarction patients (TIGRIS) study.
- Rationale for percutaneous biopsy and histologic characterisation of renal tumours.
- Rationale, design and goals of the HeartFlow assessing diagnostic value of non-invasive FFRCT in Coronary Care (ADVANCE) registry.
- Rb and p16INK4a expression in resected non-small cell lung tumors.
- Re-induction of hormonal sensitivity in hormone-refractory prostate cancer--fact or fiction?
- Re-resection for recurrent high-grade glioma in the setting of re-irradiation: more is not always better.
- Re: Complications of ureteroscopy: analysis of predictive factors.
- Re: Pretreatment total testosterone level predicts pathological stage in patients with localized prostate cancer treated with radical prostatectomy.
- Re: Prevalence and Prognosis of Low-volume, Oligorecurrent, Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer Amenable to Lesion Ablative Therapy.
- Reactive hyperemia is associated with adverse clinical outcomes in heart failure.
- Readmission after pancreatic resection: causes and causality pattern.
- Readmissions After Acute Myocardial Infarction: How Often Do Patients Return to the Discharging Hospital?
- Real-world safety of palbociclib in breast cancer patients in the United States: a new user cohort study.
- Rearrangements of MYC gene facilitate risk stratification in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients treated with rituximab-CHOP.
- Recalibration of the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events risk score in a multiethnic Asian population.
- Recent advances in intradural spinal tumors.
- Recent advances in juvenile idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.
- Recent advances in the research and management of sepsis-associated DIC.
- Recent advances in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Recent developments in the treatment of older individuals with acute myeloid leukemia: 2014.
- Receptor activator of NF-κB (RANK)-mediated induction of metastatic spread and association with poor prognosis in renal cell carcinoma.
- Recognition of CKD after the introduction of automated reporting of estimated GFR in the Veterans Health Administration.
- Recommendations for standardized pathological characterization of residual disease for neoadjuvant clinical trials of breast cancer by the BIG-NABCG collaboration.
- Recovery from hospital-acquired anemia after acute myocardial infarction and effect on outcomes.
- Recovery of vision in a 47-year-old man with fulminant giant cell arteritis.
- Recurrence Patterns and Disease-Free Survival after Resection of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma: Preoperative and Postoperative Prognostic Models.
- Recurrence of major depressive disorder in hospitalized children and adolescents.
- Recurrence of nephrotic syndrome following kidney transplantation is associated with initial native kidney biopsy findings.
- Recurrence patterns across medulloblastoma subgroups: an integrated clinical and molecular analysis.
- Recurrence risk and margin status in granular cell tumors of the breast: a clinicopathologic study of 13 patients.
- Recurrence-free survival in breast cancer is associated with MRI tumor enhancement dynamics quantified using computer algorithms.
- Recurrent malignant melanoma: the identification of prognostic factors to predict survival.
- Red blood cell distribution width and 1-year mortality in acute heart failure.
- Red cell distribution width as a novel prognostic marker in heart failure: data from the CHARM Program and the Duke Databank.
- Redefining Cardiac Biomarkers in Predicting Mortality of Inpatients With COVID-19.
- Redefining heart failure: the utility of genomics.
- Redistribution of health care costs after the adoption of positron emission tomography among medicare beneficiaries with non-small-cell lung cancer, 1998-2005.
- Reduced expression of TRIM21/Ro52 predicts poor prognosis in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients with and without rheumatic disease.
- Reduced oxygen concentration for the resuscitation of infants with congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Reduced-Dose Radiation Therapy for HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Carcinoma (NRG Oncology HN002).
- Reducing hospital morbidity and mortality following esophagectomy.
- Reevaluating the prognostic significance of age in differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Refining Prognosis in Lung Cancer: A Report on the Quality and Relevance of Clinical Prognostic Tools.
- Refractive surgery in children: treatment options, outcomes, and controversies.
- Regional Fat Distribution and Blood Pressure Level and Variability: The Dallas Heart Study.
- Regional chemotherapy for unresectable intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: a potential role for dynamic magnetic resonance imaging as an imaging biomarker and a survival update from two prospective clinical trials.
- Regional differences in gallbladder cancer pathogenesis: Insights from a multi-institutional comparison of tumor mutations.
- Regional differences in the characteristics and treatment of patients participating in an international heart failure trial. The Assessment of Treatment with Lisinopril and Survival (ATLAS) Trial Investigators.
- Regional left ventricular function does not predict survival in ischaemic cardiomyopathy after cardiac surgery.
- Regional spread of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the face via facial vein tumor thrombus: a case report.
- Regression modelling strategies for improved prognostic prediction.
- Regression models for prognostic prediction: advantages, problems, and suggested solutions.
- Regulation of hepatic innate immunity by hepatitis C virus.
- Regulation of myeloid leukaemia by the cell-fate determinant Musashi.
- Rehabilitation Intervention in Older Patients With Acute Heart Failure With Preserved Versus Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Rehabilitation and Psychosocial Determinants of Cochlear Implant Outcomes in Older Adults.
- Rehabilitation following extensor tendon repair.
- Rejection of the liver transplant.
- Relation between inhibition of platelet aggregation and clinical outcomes.
- Relation between p53 overexpression and established prognostic factors in breast cancer.
- Relation of Activated Clotting Times During Percutaneous Coronary Intervention to Outcomes.
- Relation of Admission Blood Pressure to In-hospital and 90-Day Outcomes in Patients Presenting With Transient Ischemic Attack.
- Relation of Angina Pectoris to Outcomes, Quality of Life, and Response to Exercise Training in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure (from HF-ACTION).
- Relation of Baseline Hemoglobin Levels and Adverse Events in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes (from the Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY and Harmonizing Outcomes with RevasculariZatiON and Stents in Acute Myocardial Infarction Trials).
- Relation of Early Repolarization (J Point Elevation) to Mortality in Blacks (from the Jackson Heart Study).
- Relation of Elevated Heart Rate in Patients With Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction to One-Year Outcomes and Costs.
- Relation of Post-Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Creatine Kinase-MB Elevations and New Q Waves With Long-Term Cardiovascular Death in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus and Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease.
- Relation of Postdischarge Care Fragmentation and Outcomes in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation from the STS/ACC TVT Registry.
- Relation of admission high-density lipoprotein cholesterol level and in-hospital mortality in patients with acute non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry).
- Relation of an elevated white blood cell count after percutaneous coronary intervention to long-term mortality.
- Relation of anemia to diastolic heart failure and the effect on outcome.
- Relation of corneal arcus to cardiovascular disease (from the Framingham Heart Study data set).
- Relation of early saphenous vein graft failure to outcomes following coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Relation of serum magnesium levels and postdischarge outcomes in patients hospitalized for heart failure (from the EVEREST Trial).
- Relation of serum uric acid levels and outcomes among patients hospitalized for worsening heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (from the efficacy of vasopressin antagonism in heart failure outcome study with tolvaptan trial).
- Relation of ventricular premature complexes during recovery from a myocardial perfusion exercise stress test to myocardial ischemia.
- Relationship Among Viremia/Viral Infection, Alloimmunity, and Nutritional Parameters in the First Year After Pediatric Kidney Transplantation.
- Relationship Between Infarct Size and Outcomes Following Primary PCI: Patient-Level Analysis From 10 Randomized Trials.
- Relationship Between Optimism and Outcomes in Patients With Chronic Angina Pectoris.
- Relationship among circulating tumor cells, CEA and overall survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Relationship and prognostic value of endogenous interferon-alpha, beta 2-microglobulin, and neopterin serum levels in patients with Kaposi sarcoma and AIDS.
- Relationship between antecedent angina pectoris and short-term prognosis after thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction. Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (TAMI) Study Group.
- Relationship between cancer patients' predictions of prognosis and their treatment preferences.
- Relationship between categorization with the STarT Back Screening Tool and prognosis for people receiving physical therapy for low back pain.
- Relationship between disease-free interval and survival in patients with recurrent melanoma.
- Relationship between galectin-3 levels and mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist use in heart failure: analysis from HF-ACTION.
- Relationship between obesity and race in predicting adverse pathologic variables in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy.
- Relationship between physician specialty and the selection and outcome of ischemic stroke patients.
- Relationship between prostate-specific antigen, age, and body mass index in a prostate cancer screening population.
- Relationship between race and interval to treatment in endometrial cancer.
- Relationship between renal function and left ventricular assist device use.
- Relationship between renal function and outcomes in high-risk patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: results from SYNERGY.
- Relationship between sex, ejection fraction, and B-type natriuretic peptide levels in patients hospitalized with heart failure and associations with inhospital outcomes: findings from the Get With The Guideline-Heart Failure Registry.
- Relationship between tumor response at therapy completion and prognosis in patients with Group III rhabdomyosarcoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Relationship of DNA ploidy to histology and prognosis in rhabdomyosarcoma. Comparison of flow cytometry and image analysis.
- Relationship of age and exercise performance in patients with heart failure: the HF-ACTION study.
- Relationship of blood monocytes with chronic lymphocytic leukemia aggressiveness and outcomes: a multi-institutional study.
- Relationship of body mass index to subsequent mortality among seriously ill hospitalized patients. SUPPORT Investigators. The Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcome and Risks of Treatments.
- Relationship of circulating tumor cells to tumor response, progression-free survival, and overall survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Relationship of depression to death or hospitalization in patients with heart failure.
- Relationship of depression to increased risk of mortality and rehospitalization in patients with congestive heart failure.
- Relationship of medial temporal lobe atrophy, APOE genotype, and cognitive reserve in preclinical Alzheimer's disease.
- Relationship of past depressive episodes to symptom severity and treatment response in panic disorder with agoraphobia.
- Relationship of right- to left-sided ventricular filling pressures in advanced heart failure: insights from the ESCAPE trial.
- Relationship of serum digoxin concentration to mortality and morbidity in women in the digitalis investigation group trial: a retrospective analysis.
- Relationship of technetium-99m tetrofosmin-gated rest single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging to death and hospitalization in heart failure patients: results from the nuclear ancillary study of the HF-ACTION trial.
- Relative Mean Transit Time Predicts Subsequent Stroke in Symptomatic Carotid Occlusion.
- Relative Sarcopenia With Excess Adiposity Predicts Survival After Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt Creation.
- Relative contribution of clinicopathological variables, genomic markers, transcriptomic subtyping and microenvironment features for outcome prediction in stage II/III colorectal cancer.
- Relative expression of E-cadherin and type IV collagenase genes predicts disease outcome in patients with resectable pancreatic carcinoma.
- Relative prognostic value of baseline Q wave and time from symptom onset among men and women with ST-elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Relative utility of home, ambulatory, and office blood pressures in the prediction of end-organ damage.
- Relaxin-2 and Soluble Flt1 Levels in Peripartum Cardiomyopathy: Results of the Multicenter IPAC Study.
- Relaxing retinotomies. Analysis of anatomic and visual results.
- Remnant growth rate after portal vein embolization is a good early predictor of post-hepatectomy liver failure.
- Renal Function and Exercise Training in AmbulatoryHeart Failure Patients With a Reduced Ejection Fraction.
- Renal Interstitial Fibrosis: An Imperfect Predictor of Kidney Disease Progression in Some Patient Cohorts.
- Renal Response in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease Predicts Outcome Following Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
- Renal and circulatory mechanisms in congestive heart failure.
- Renal candidiasis in neonates with candiduria.
- Renal cell carcinoma suspected at time of organ donation 2008-2016: A report of the OPTN ad hoc Disease Transmission Advisory Committee Registry.
- Renal cell carcinoma.
- Renal cystic disease.
- Renal failure in patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous coronary intervention: Predictors, clinical and angiographic features, and outcomes.
- Renal function as a predictor of outcome in a broad spectrum of patients with heart failure.
- Renal function with cyclosporine C2 monitoring, enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium and basiliximab: a 12-month randomized trial in renal transplant recipients.
- Renal impairment, worsening renal function, and outcome in patients with heart failure: an updated meta-analysis.
- Renal insufficiency and heart failure: prognostic and therapeutic implications from a prospective cohort study.
- Renal medullary carcinoma: A national analysis of 159 patients.
- Renal transplantation in adults with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura/haemolytic-uraemic syndrome.
- Renal transplantation using belatacept without maintenance steroids or calcineurin inhibitors.
- Renal tumors: diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers.
- Renin-angiotensin system gene expression in post-transplant hypertension predicts allograft function.
- Repair of the traumatically ruptured gravid uterus. A report of two cases resulting in viable pregnancies.
- Repeat lumbar punctures in infants with meningitis in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Repeat percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty and predictors of recurrent restenosis.
- Repeated Measurements of Cardiac Biomarkers in Atrial Fibrillation and Validation of the ABC Stroke Score Over Time.
- Reply to Dr Altundag from the authors of 'Management of breast cancer brain metastases; a practical review'.
- Reply to: Among patients with MINOCA women versus men have the increased risks of MACE and stroke?
- Reply: Blood Pressure and Lack of Association With Treatment Benefits of Dapagliflozin in HFpEF and HFmrEF.
- Reproducibility and intratumoral heterogeneity of the PAM50 breast cancer assay.
- Reproducibility of histopathological diagnosis in poorly differentiated NSCLC: an international multiobserver study.
- Research Priorities in Pelvic Venous Disorders in Women: Recommendations from a Multidisciplinary Research Consensus Panel.
- Research on religion, spirituality, and mental health: a review.
- Resection of adrenocortical carcinoma liver metastasis: is it justified?
- Resection of perihilar biliary schwannoma.
- Resection of residual disease after isolated limb infusion (ILI) is equivalent to a complete response after ILI-alone in advanced extremity melanoma.
- Residual disease after radical surgery or radiation therapy for prostate cancer. Clinical significance and therapeutic implications.
- Residual disease predicts outcomes after definitive resection for incidental gallbladder cancer.
- Resource use in the last 6 months of life among patients with heart failure in Canada.
- Respiratory distress adversely affects the outcome of childhood cerebral malaria.
- Respiratory function during enzyme replacement therapy in late-onset Pompe disease: longitudinal course, prognostic factors, and the impact of time from diagnosis to treatment start.
- Respiratory syncytial virus and seasonal influenza cause similar illnesses in children with sickle cell disease.
- Response of canine soft tissue sarcomas to radiation or radiation plus hyperthermia: a randomized phase II study.
- Response to Comment on Elliott et al. Prevalence and Prognosis of Unrecognized Myocardial Infarction in Asymptomatic Patients With Diabetes: A Two-Center Study With Up to 5 Years of Follow-up. Diabetes Care 2019;42:1290-1296.
- Response to a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (citalopram) in major depressive disorder with melancholic features: a STAR*D report.
- Response to inhaled nitric oxide predicts survival in patients with pulmonary hypertension.
- Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy does not predict overall survival for patients with synchronous colorectal hepatic metastases.
- Response to the methylation inhibitor dihydro-5-azacytidine in mesothelioma is not associated with methylation of p16INK4a: results of cancer and leukemia group B 159904.
- Response to treatment series: part 1 and introduction, measuring tumor response--challenges in the era of molecular medicine.
- Response to: The paradox of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: When guidelines play against care improvement.
- Responsiveness to therapy for increased intracranial pressure in traumatic brain injury is associated with neurological outcome.
- Resting Heart Rate and Long-term Outcomes Among the African American Population: Insights From the Jackson Heart Study.
- Restrictive left ventricular filling patterns in very old patients with congestive heart failure: clinical correlates and prognostic significance.
- Results of 233 peripheral iridectomies for narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Results of a phase II trial of transrectal ultrasound-guided permanent radioactive implantation of the prostate for definitive management of localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate (radiation therapy oncology group 98-05).
- Results of in vitro fertilization attempts in patients with one or two ovaries.
- Results of recent large myocardial infarction trials, adjunctive therapies, and acute myocardial infarction: improving outcomes.
- Results of salvage mastectomy for local recurrence after breast-conserving surgery without radiation therapy.
- Results of salvage mastectomy for local recurrence after breast-conserving surgery without radiation therapy.
- Results of the Chronic Heart Failure Intervention to Improve MEdication Adherence study: A randomized intervention in high-risk patients.
- Results of the multicenter RENEWAL 3 AVT clinical study of cardiac resynchronization defibrillator therapy in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- Results of trabeculectomy combined with phacoemulsification versus trabeculectomy combined with extracapsular cataract extraction in patients with advanced glaucoma.
- Resuscitation preferences among patients with severe congestive heart failure: results from the SUPPORT project. Study to Understand Prognoses and Preferences for Outcomes and Risks of Treatments.
- Rethinking Autoantibody Signature Panels for Cancer Diagnosis.
- Rethinking the Current American Joint Committee on Cancer TNM Staging System for Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Retinal Vasculitis and Intraocular Inflammation after Intravitreal Injection of Brolucizumab.
- Retinal arteriolar emboli and long-term mortality: pooled data analysis from two older populations.
- Retinal arteriolar narrowing and left ventricular remodeling: the multi-ethnic study of atherosclerosis.
- Retinal haemorrhage in cerebral malaria.
- Retinal microvasculature in acute lacunar stroke: a cross-sectional study.
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis. A true connective tissue disease.
- Retrospective Diagnosis of Ataxia-Telangiectasia in an Adolescent Patient With a Remote History of T-Cell Leukemia.
- Retrospective analysis of safety and efficacy of anti-PD-1 therapy and radiation therapy in advanced melanoma: A bi-institutional study.
- Retrospective assessment of initial stroke severity with the Canadian Neurological Scale.
- Reversible Dementias.
- Review article: the prothrombin time test as a measure of bleeding risk and prognosis in liver disease.
- Review of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Review of the treatment of mycosis fungoides and sézary syndrome: a stage-based approach.
- Revised International Staging System Is Predictive and Prognostic for Early Relapse (<24 months) after Autologous Transplantation for Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
- Revisiting the Canadian Cardiovascular Society grading of stable angina pectoris after a quarter of a century of use.
- Rheumatoid vasculitis: going, going, but not yet gone.
- Right Ventricular Abnormalities on Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With Sarcoidosis.
- Right ventricular dysfunction in systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Right ventricular morphology and systolic function in left ventricular noncompaction cardiomyopathy.
- Right-Sided Cardiac Dysfunction in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction and Worsening Renal Function.
- Right-Sided Versus Left-Sided Pneumonectomy After Induction Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Rising PSA after local therapy failure: immediate vs deferred treatment.
- Risk Factor Burden and Long-Term Prognosis of Patients With Premature Coronary Artery Disease.
- Risk Factors Associated With Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain in US Patients Seeking Primary Care.
- Risk Factors for Heart Failure in Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease: The CRIC (Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort) Study.
- Risk Factors for Loss to Follow-up in 3202 Patients at 2 Years After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Implications for Identifying Health Disparities in the MOON Prospective Cohort Study.
- Risk Profiles in Heart Failure: Baseline, Residual, Worsening, and Advanced Heart Failure Risk.
- Risk Score to Predict Need for Intensive Care in Initially Hemodynamically Stable Adults With Non-ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- Risk Stratification With the Use of Coronary Computed Tomographic Angiography in Patients With Nonobstructive Coronary Artery Disease.
- Risk Stratification for 4,837 Individuals with Knee Pain Who Receive Physical Therapy Treatment.
- Risk adjustment of ischemic stroke outcomes for comparing hospital performance: a statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Risk assessment in the genomic era: are we missing the low-hanging fruit?
- Risk factors and biomarkers of severe dengue.
- Risk factors for chemotherapy-associated venous thromboembolism in a prospective observational study.
- Risk factors for decreased range of motion and poor outcomes in open periarticular elbow fractures.
- Risk factors for oligodendroglial tumors: a pooled international study.
- Risk factors for ovarian cancers with and without microsatellite instability.
- Risk factors for ovarian cancers with and without microsatellite instability.
- Risk factors: Anxiety and risk of cardiac events.
- Risk models for post-endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography pancreatitis (PEP): smoking and chronic liver disease are predictors of protection against PEP.
- Risk of Inflammation, Retinal Vasculitis, and Retinal Occlusion-Related Events with Brolucizumab: Post Hoc Review of HAWK and HARRIER.
- Risk of Prostate Cancer Associated With Familial and Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
- Risk of adverse events in children completing treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia: St. Jude Total Therapy studies VIII, IX, and X.
- Risk of atrioesophageal fistula formation with contact force-sensing catheters.
- Risk of obstetric anal sphincter injuries at the time of admission for delivery: A clinical prediction model.
- Risk profiles and one-year outcomes of patients with newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation in India: Insights from the GARFIELD-AF Registry.
- Risk profiles for acute health events after incident atrial fibrillation in patients with end-stage renal disease on hemodialysis.
- Risk stratification after hospitalization for decompensated heart failure.
- Risk stratification in ST-elevation myocardial infarction is enhanced by combining baseline ST deviation and subsequent ST-segment resolution.
- Risk stratification in acute coronary syndromes: the need for continued vigilance in "low-risk" patients.
- Risk stratification in arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia/cardiomyopathy-associated desmosomal mutation carriers.
- Risk stratification of cardiac metastases using late gadolinium enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance: prognostic impact of hypo-enhancement evidenced tumor avascularity.
- Risk stratification of individuals with the Brugada electrocardiogram: a myth or a reality?
- Risk stratification of patients with low back pain seen in physical therapy practice.
- Risk stratification of patients with shoulder pain seen in physical therapy practice.
- Risk stratification of serious adverse events after gastric bypass in the Bariatric Outcomes Longitudinal Database.
- Risk stratification on the basis of Deauville score on PET-CT and the presence of Epstein-Barr virus DNA after completion of primary treatment for extranodal natural killer/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type: a multicentre, retrospective analysis.
- Risk stratification using late gadolinium enhancement on cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Risk stratification with a point-of-care cardiac troponin T test in acute myocardial infarction. GUSTOIII Investigators. Global Use of Strategies To Open Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Robotic Mitral Valve Repair in Older Individuals: An Analysis of The Society of Thoracic Surgeons Database.
- Robotic thyroidectomy for cancer in the US: patterns of use and short-term outcomes.
- Role of Adjuvant Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced Colonic Carcinoma in the Modern Chemotherapy Era.
- Role of Antifungal Susceptibility Testing in Non-Aspergillus Invasive Mold Infections.
- Role of Diastolic Function in Preserved Exercise Capacity in Patients with Reduced Ejection Fractions.
- Role of E-cadherin in the pathogenesis of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Role of Genetic Testing for Inherited Prostate Cancer Risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017.
- Role of Immune Response, Inflammation, and Tumor Immune Response-Related Cytokines/Chemokines in Melanoma Progression.
- Role of Volume Redistribution in the Congestion of Heart Failure.
- Role of cytokines in the mechanism of action of amlodipine: the PRAISE Heart Failure Trial. Prospective Randomized Amlodipine Survival Evaluation.
- Role of echocardiography in evaluation of patients with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia: experience in 103 patients.
- Role of nuclear imaging after coronary revascularization.
- Role of pelvic chemoradiation therapy in patients with initially metastatic anal canal cancer: A National Cancer Database review.
- Role of routine transthoracic echocardiography in evaluation and management of stroke.
- Role of transforming growth factor-beta superfamily signaling pathways in human disease.
- Routine laboratory results and thirty day and one-year mortality risk following hospitalization with acute decompensated heart failure.
- Routine performance of endomyocardial biopsy decreases the incidence of orthotopic heart transplant for myocarditis.
- Rovalpituzumab tesirine, a DLL3-targeted antibody-drug conjugate, in recurrent small-cell lung cancer: a first-in-human, first-in-class, open-label, phase 1 study.
- Rt-PCR increases detection of submicroscopic peritoneal metastases in gastric cancer and has prognostic significance.
- Rural health disparities in melanoma staging and prognostic outcomes in Iowa.
- S100A9 is not essential for disease expression in an acute (K/BxN) or chronic (CIA) model of inflammatory arthritis.
- S100B and brain natriuretic peptide predict functional neurological outcome after intracerebral haemorrhage.
- SETD2 histone modifier loss in aggressive GI stromal tumours.
- SNP selection in genome-wide association studies via penalized support vector machine with MAX test.
- SRSF1 mediates cytokine-induced impaired imatinib sensitivity in chronic myeloid leukemia.
- ST segment shift in unstable angina: pathophysiology and association with coronary anatomy and hospital outcome.
- ST-segment recovery and outcome after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: insights from the Assessment of Pexelizumab in Acute Myocardial Infarction (APEX-AMI) trial.
- ST-segment resolution and outcome in myocardial infarction.
- ST2 and mortality in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.
- ST2 in emergency department patients with noncardiac dyspnea.
- STAT1 drives tumor progression in serous papillary endometrial cancer.
- STS database risk models: predictors of mortality and major morbidity for lung cancer resection.
- Sacral neuromodulation for intractable urge incontinence: are there factors associated with cure?
- Safety and benefit of discontinuing statin therapy in the setting of advanced, life-limiting illness: a randomized clinical trial.
- Safety and efficacy of aerobic training in operable breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy: a phase II randomized trial.
- Safety and efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors in advanced urological cancers with pre-existing autoimmune disorders: a retrospective international multicenter study.
- Safety and efficacy of pioglitazone for the delay of cognitive impairment in people at risk of Alzheimer's disease (TOMMORROW): a prognostic biomarker study and a phase 3, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Safety and efficacy of quinupristin/dalfopristin for treatment of invasive Gram-positive infections in pediatric patients.
- Safety of Nivolumab plus Low-Dose Ipilimumab in Previously Treated Microsatellite Instability-High/Mismatch Repair-Deficient Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- Safety of symptom-limited cardiopulmonary exercise testing in patients with chronic heart failure due to severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction.
- Salvage Coronary Artery Bypass Predicts Increased Mortality During Aortic Root Operation.
- Salvage Focal Cryotherapy Offers Similar Short-term Oncologic Control and Improved Urinary Function Compared With Salvage Whole Gland Cryotherapy for Radiation-resistant or Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Salvage high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) for locally recurrent prostate cancer after failed radiation therapy: Multi-institutional analysis of 418 patients.
- Sarcoma tumor FDG uptake measured by PET and patient outcome: a retrospective analysis.
- Sarcomas arising in Paget disease of bone: a clinicopathologic analysis of 70 cases.
- Sarcomatoid Peritoneal Mesothelioma: Clinicopathologic Correlation of 13 Cases.
- Sarcopenia as a prognostic factor among patients with stage III melanoma.
- Scar burden assessed by Selvester QRS score predicts prognosis, not CRT clinical benefit in preventing heart failure event and death: A MADIT-CRT sub-study.
- Scoring System Prognostic of Outcome in Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
- Screening for cancers of the head and neck: addressing the problem.
- Screening for distress in patients with brain cancer using the NCCN's rapid screening measure.
- Screening for prostate cancer in high risk populations.
- Second cessation of therapy in childhood lymphocytic leukemia.
- Second malignant neoplasms of the head and neck in survivors of retinoblastoma.
- Second messenger systems in human gliomas.
- Secondary analysis of RTOG 9508, a phase 3 randomized trial of whole-brain radiation therapy versus WBRT plus stereotactic radiosurgery in patients with 1-3 brain metastases; poststratified by the graded prognostic assessment (GPA).
- Secular Increases in Spontaneous Subarachnoid Hemorrhage during Pregnancy: A Nationwide Sample Analysis.
- Seizure outcome after temporal lobectomy for temporal lobe epilepsy: a Kaplan-Meier survival analysis.
- Seizure prediction for therapeutic devices: A review.
- Select Biomarkers on the Day of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Predict Poor Patient-Reported Outcomes at 2-Year Follow-Up: A Pilot Study.
- Selecting among second-step antidepressant medication monotherapies: predictive value of clinical, demographic, or first-step treatment features.
- Selecting cases for whom additional tests can improve prognostication.
- Selection of a management strategy for pediatric brainstem tumors.
- Selection of patients with melanoma brain metastases for aggressive treatment.
- Selection of potential markers for epithelial ovarian cancer with gene expression arrays and recursive descent partition analysis.
- Selection of thrombolytic therapy for individual patients: development of a clinical model. GUSTO-I Investigators.
- Selections of appropriate regimen of high-dose chemotherapy combined with adoptive cellular therapy with dendritic and cytokine-induced killer cells improved progression-free and overall survival in patients with metastatic breast cancer: reargument of such contentious therapeutic preferences.
- Selective survival advantage associated with primary tumor resection for metastatic gastric cancer in a Western population.
- Self-monitoring of Blood Pressure in Patients With Hypertension-Related Multi-morbidity: Systematic Review and Individual Patient Data Meta-analysis.
- Semiautomatic Segmentation of Rim Area Focal Hyperautofluorescence Predicts Progression of Geographic Atrophy Due to Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Semiquantitative mIBG scoring as a prognostic indicator in patients with stage 4 neuroblastoma: a report from the Children's oncology group.
- Sensory and Psychological Factors Predict Exercise-Induced Shoulder Injury Responses in a High-Risk Phenotype Cohort.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy for ocular adnexal melanoma.
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy is a prognostic measure in pediatric melanoma.
- Sepsis may not be a risk factor for mortality in patients with acute kidney injury treated with continuous renal replacement therapy.
- Sequelae of axillary lymph node dissection in older women with stage 1 and 2 breast carcinoma.
- Sequential Evaluation of NT-proBNP in Heart Failure: Insights Into Clinical Outcomes and Efficacy of Vericiguat.
- Sequential multiagent chemotherapy is not superior to high-dose cytarabine alone as postremission intensification therapy for acute myeloid leukemia in adults under 60 years of age: Cancer and Leukemia Group B Study 9222.
- Sequential myeloablative autologous stem cell transplantation and reduced intensity allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation is safe and feasible in children, adolescents and young adults with poor-risk refractory or recurrent Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Sequential preoperative fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography assessment of response to preoperative chemoradiation: a means for determining longterm outcomes of rectal cancer.
- Serial Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells in Metastatic Breast Cancer Receiving First-Line Chemotherapy.
- Serial measurement of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 after acute coronary syndromes: results from the A to Z trial.
- Serial measurements of N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide in patients with coronary heart disease.
- Serial prognostic capabilities of electrocardiographic indices of infarcted and hibernating myocardium in predicting short- and long-term outcome following coronary artery bypass surgery.
- Serious Fall Injury History and Adverse Health Outcomes After Initiating Hemodialysis Among Older U.S. Adults.
- Serious infections among unselected patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated with contemporary primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Serotonin transporter gene moderates childhood maltreatment's effects on persistent but not single-episode depression: replications and implications for resolving inconsistent results.
- Serum Antibodies to HPV16 Early Proteins Warrant Investigation as Potential Biomarkers for Risk Stratification and Recurrence of HPV-Associated Oropharyngeal Cancer.
- Serum Bicarbonate in Acute Heart Failure: Relationship to Treatment Strategies and Clinical Outcomes.
- Serum CA19-9 response as a surrogate for clinical outcome in patients receiving fixed-dose rate gemcitabine for advanced pancreatic cancer.
- Serum CYFRA 21-1 in advanced stage non-small cell lung cancer: an early measure of response.
- Serum IL-6 level and the development of disability in older persons.
- Serum Phosphorus and Progression of CKD and Mortality: A Meta-analysis of Cohort Studies.
- Serum Pro-N-Cadherin Is a Marker of Subclinical Heart Failure in the General Population.
- Serum albumin is independently associated with higher mortality in adult sickle cell patients: Results of three independent cohorts.
- Serum alkaline phosphatase changes predict survival independent of PSA changes in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer and bone metastasis receiving chemotherapy.
- Serum carboxymethyl-lysine, disability, and frailty in older persons: the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Serum cartilage oligomeric matrix protein (COMP) level is a marker of disease activity in relapsing polychondritis.
- Serum cholesterol and risk of high-grade prostate cancer: results from the REDUCE study.
- Serum cholesterol in patients undergoing cardiac catheterization for suspected coronary artery disease: diagnostic and prognostic implications.
- Serum chymase levels correlate with severe dengue warning signs and clinical fluid accumulation in hospitalized pediatric patients.
- Serum cotinine concentration and wound complications in head and neck reconstruction.
- Serum insulin levels and the prevalence of adenomatous and hyperplastic polyps in the proximal colon.
- Serum insulin-like growth factor-1 and its binding protein-7: potential novel biomarkers for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.
- Serum lactate dehydrogenase predicts for overall survival benefit in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with inhibition of mammalian target of rapamycin.
- Serum levels of TARC, MDC, IL-10, and soluble CD163 in Hodgkin lymphoma: a SWOG S0816 correlative study.
- Serum protein profiling using an aptamer array predicts clinical outcomes of stage IIA colon cancer: A leave-one-out crossvalidation.
- Serum vascular endothelial growth factor and COX-2/5-LOX inhibition in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B 150304.
- Serum vascular endothelial growth factor is elevated in cystic fibrosis and decreases with treatment of acute pulmonary exacerbation.
- Serum α-Fetoprotein Levels at Time of Recurrence Predict Post-Recurrence Outcomes Following Resection of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Setting a new standard for long-term survival in metastatic kidney cancer.
- Setting the vision: applied patient-reported outcomes and smart, connected digital healthcare systems to improve patient-centered outcomes prediction in critical illness.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2, COVID-19, and the Renin-Angiotensin System: Pressing Needs and Best Research Practices.
- Severe Salt-Losing 3β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Treatment and Outcomes of HSD3B2 c.35G>A Homozygotes.
- Severe acute malnutrition in childhood: hormonal and metabolic status at presentation, response to treatment, and predictors of mortality.
- Severe disease presentation and poor outcomes among pediatric systemic lupus erythematosus patients in South Africa.
- Severe life stress as a predictor of early disease progression in HIV infection.
- Severe traumatic head injury affects systemic cytokine expression.
- Severity of appendicitis correlates with the pediatric appendicitis score.
- Severity of emphysema predicts location of lung cancer and 5-y survival of patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancer.
- Severity of subcortical gray matter hyperintensity predicts ECT response in geriatric depression.
- Sex And Prognostic Significance of Self-Reported Frailty in Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes: Insights From the TRILOGY ACS Trial.
- Sex Differences in Cancer Incidence and Survival: A Pan-Cancer Analysis.
- Sex Differences in Demographics, Risk Factors, Presentation, and Noninvasive Testing in Stable Outpatients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: Insights From the PROMISE Trial.
- Sex Differences in Functional and CT Angiography Testing in Patients With Suspected Coronary Artery Disease.
- Sex Differences in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: State of the Art and Identification of Research Gaps.
- Sex Differences in the Management and Outcomes of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction in Patients Presenting to the Emergency Department With Acute Heart Failure.
- Sex and Age Interactions and Differences in Outcomes After Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Sex differences in clinical characteristics and prognosis in a broad spectrum of patients with heart failure: results of the Candesartan in Heart failure: Assessment of Reduction in Mortality and morbidity (CHARM) program.
- Sex differences in coronary artery size assessed by intravascular ultrasound.
- Sex differences in early dyspnea relief between men and women hospitalized for acute heart failure: insights from the RELAX-AHF study.
- Sex differences in heart failure: the evolving use of biomarkers.
- Sex differences in long-term outcomes of patients across the spectrum of coronary artery disease.
- Sex related survival differences in instances of melanoma.
- Sex-Related Differences in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- Sex-dependent effect of APOE on Alzheimer's disease and other age-related neurodegenerative disorders.
- Sex-related differences in clinical outcomes among patients with myocardial infarction with nonobstructive coronary artery disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Sex-specific acute heart failure phenotypes and outcomes from PROTECT.
- Sex-specific gene and pathway modeling of inherited glioma risk.
- Sexual Dysfunction: Prevalence and Prognosis in Patients Operated for Degenerative Lumbar Spondylolisthesis.
- Shared decision-making in end-stage renal disease: a protocol for a multi-center study of a communication intervention to improve end-of-life care for dialysis patients.
- Shared patient and provider values in end-stage renal disease decision making: Identifying the tensions.
- Shock Index Predicts Patient-Related Clinical Outcomes in Stroke.
- Shock of birth. Evaluation of neurologic status of term newborn in the first 48 hours of life.
- Short- and long-term outcomes following atrial fibrillation in patients with acute coronary syndromes with or without ST-segment elevation.
- Short- and long-term outcomes of patients with electrocardiographic left ventricular hypertrophy after fibrinolysis for acute myocardial infarction.
- Short- and long-term prognosis among veterans with neurological disorders and subsequent lower-extremity amputation.
- Short- and long-term risk stratification in acute coronary syndromes: the added value of quantitative ST-segment depression and multiple biomarkers.
- Short-Term Changes in Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Response to Exercise Training and the Association with Long-Term Cardiorespiratory Fitness Decline: The STRRIDE Reunion Study.
- Should Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Be Performed in Nonagenarians?: Insights From the STS/ACC TVT Registry.
- Should all branch-duct intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms be resected?
- Signal evolution and infarction risk for apparent diffusion coefficient lesions in acute ischemic stroke are both time- and perfusion-dependent.
- Signature of circulating microRNAs in patients with acute heart failure.
- Significance and Prognostic Value of Red Blood Cell Distribution as a Severity Index for Patients Diagnosed as Having Acute Pancreatitis.
- Significance of Co-expression of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor and Ki67 on Clinical Outcome in Patients With Anal Cancer Treated With Chemoradiotherapy: An Analysis of NRG Oncology RTOG 9811.
- Significance of and risk factors for the development of central airway stenosis after lung transplantation.
- Significance of atrial fibrillation during acute myocardial infarction, and its current management: insights from the GUSTO-3 trial.
- Significance of basal follicle-stimulating hormone levels in women with one ovary in a program of in vitro fertilization.
- Significance of familial history of prostate cancer to traditional prognostic variables, genetic biomarkers, and recurrence after radical prostatectomy.
- Significance of high degree atrioventricular block in acute posterior myocardial infarction. The importance of clinical setting and mechanism of block.
- Significance of histological response to preoperative chemoradiotherapy for pancreatic cancer.
- Significance of hyponatremia in heart failure.
- Significance of indeterminate and abnormal stress electrocardiography despite normal imaging in patients with suspected coronary artery disease - An analysis of the PROMISE trial.
- Significance of isolated neovascular tufts ("popcorn") in retinopathy of prematurity.
- Significant associations of mismatch repair gene polymorphisms with clinical outcome of pancreatic cancer.
- Significant discrepancies between diagnostic and pathologic Gleason sums in prostate cancer: the predictive role of age and prostate-specific antigen.
- Significant effect of homologous recombination DNA repair gene polymorphisms on pancreatic cancer survival.
- Similar outcomes between African American and non-African American patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung carcinoma: report from the Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Simultaneous medullary and differentiated thyroid cancer: a population-level analysis of an increasingly common entity.
- Simultaneous resections of colorectal cancer and synchronous liver metastases: a multi-institutional analysis.
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in CBLB, a Regulator of T-Cell Response, Predict Radiation Pneumonitis and Outcomes After Definitive Radiotherapy for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Single nucleotide polymorphism at rs1982073:T869C of the TGFbeta 1 gene is associated with the risk of radiation pneumonitis in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer treated with definitive radiotherapy.
- Single nucleotide variation in the TP53 3' untranslated region in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with rituximab-CHOP: a report from the International DLBCL Rituximab-CHOP Consortium Program.
- Single photon emission computed tomography myocardial imaging: clinical applications and future directions.
- Single-cell RNA-seq highlights intratumoral heterogeneity in primary glioblastoma.
- Single-cell tumor-immune microenvironment of BRCA1/2 mutated high-grade serous ovarian cancer.
- Sinus node dysfunction.
- Six-month visual prognosis in eyes with submacular hemorrhage secondary to age-related macular degeneration or polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy.
- Size of Anterior Wall Acute Myocardial Infarction Treated by Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in United States Versus Europe/Australia Versus India (from the CRISP-AMI Randomized Controlled Trial).
- Skin and soft tissue infections in older adults.
- Skin cancer in the military: A systematic review of melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer incidence, prevention, and screening among active duty and veteran personnel.
- Slow Gait Speed and Risk of Mortality or Hospital Readmission After Myocardial Infarction in the Translational Research Investigating Underlying Disparities in Recovery from Acute Myocardial Infarction: Patients' Health Status Registry.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer Exhibits Frequent Inactivating Mutations in the Histone Methyltransferase KMT2D/MLL2: CALGB 151111 (Alliance).
- Small bowel and abdominal wall transplantation: A novel technique for synchronous revascularization.
- Small cell lung cancer.
- Small whole heart volume predicts cardiovascular events in patients with stable chest pain: insights from the PROMISE trial.
- Small-cell lung cancer: prognostic factors and changing treatment over 15 years.
- Smoking is a predictor of adverse pathological features at radical prostatectomy: Results from the Shared Equal Access Regional Cancer Hospital database.
- Social Determinants of Health: If You Aren't Measuring Them, You Aren't Seeing the Big Picture.
- Social anxiety disorder in children and adolescents: epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Social ecology of child soldiers: child, family, and community determinants of mental health, psychosocial well-being, and reintegration in Nepal.
- Social responsibility, personal responsibility, and prognosis in public judgments about transplant allocation.
- Social support and coronary heart disease: epidemiologic evidence and implications for treatment.
- Social support and prognosis in patients at increased psychosocial risk recovering from myocardial infarction.
- Social support and the outcome of major depression.
- Sociocultural and socioeconomic influences on type 2 diabetes risk in overweight/obese African-American and Latino-American children and adolescents.
- Socioeconomic Status, Not Race, Is Associated With Reduced Survival in Esophagectomy Patients.
- Socioeconomic status and outcome following acute myocardial infarction in elderly patients.
- Soft-tissue sarcomas: MR imaging and MR spectroscopy for prognosis and therapy monitoring. Work in progress.
- Soluble ST2 in ambulatory patients with heart failure: Association with functional capacity and long-term outcomes.
- Soluble VCAM-1 and E-selectin, but not ICAM-1 discriminate endothelial injury in patients with documented coronary artery disease.
- Soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (suPAR) as a prognostic marker of mortality in healthy, general and patient populations: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Spatial and Temporal Heterogeneity of PD-L1 Expression and Tumor Mutational Burden in Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma at Baseline Diagnosis and after Chemotherapy.
- Specific active immunotherapy for melanoma.
- Specificity Protein Transcription Factors and Cancer: Opportunities for Drug Development.
- Specificity of procedure volume and in-hospital mortality association.
- Spectral-Domain OCT Analysis of Risk Factors for Macular Atrophy Development in the HARBOR Study for Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- Speed of response and remission in major depressive disorder with acute electroconvulsive therapy (ECT): a Consortium for Research in ECT (CORE) report.
- Sphingolipid Metabolic Pathway Impacts Thiazide Diuretics Blood Pressure Response: Insights From Genomics, Metabolomics, and Lipidomics.
- Spinal cord infarction: etiology and outcome.
- Spirometrically significant acute rejection increases the risk for BOS and death after lung transplantation.
- Spleen tyrosine kinase activity regulates epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway in ovarian cancer.
- Splenic Irradiation for the Treatment of Severe Antibody-Mediated Rejection.
- Spontaneous hemoperitoneum.
- Spontaneous regression of fetal ascites in utero in an adolescent.
- Spontaneously changing gravid cervix: clinical implications and prognostic features.
- Spot urine sodium in acute heart failure: differences in prognostic value on admission and discharge.
- Spousal depression, anxiety, and suicide after myocardial infarction.
- Stage I NSCLC: elucidating the prognostic factors.
- Stage I nonsmall cell lung cancer. A multivariate analysis of treatment methods and patterns of recurrence.
- Stage IA non-small cell lung cancer: a small proportion of cases in the general population.
- Stage II malignant melanoma: presentation of a prognostic model and an assessment of specific active immunotherapy in 1,273 patients.
- Staging classification of aortic stenosis based on the extent of cardiac damage.
- Staging evaluation for patients with adenocarcinoma of the prostate. American College of Radiology. ACR Appropriateness Criteria.
- Staging lymphadenectomy should not be an antecedent to treatment in localized prostatic carcinoma.
- Staging of Bilateral Lung Transplantation for High-Risk Patients With Interstitial Lung Disease: One Lung at a Time.
- Staging of colorectal cancer: past, present, and future.
- Staging of pancreatic cancer before and after neoadjuvant chemoradiation.
- Staging techniques for lung cancer.
- Standardized cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) protocols 2013 update.
- Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia in patients with neutropenia.
- Staphylococcus aureus meningitis: review of 28 cases.
- Staphylococcus aureus native valve infective endocarditis: report of 566 episodes from the International Collaboration on Endocarditis Merged Database.
- Statin use and need for therapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Statin use, intensity, and 3-year clinical outcomes among older patients with coronary artery disease.
- Statins are Associated With Increased Biochemical Recurrence After Radical Prostatectomy in Diabetic Men but no Association was Seen in Men also Taking Metformin: Results From the SEARCH Database.
- Statistical Methods for Cohort Studies of CKD: Survival Analysis in the Setting of Competing Risks.
- Statistical aspect of translational and correlative studies in clinical trials.
- Statistical considerations and modeling of clinical utility of tumor markers.
- Statistical considerations for analysis of microarray experiments.
- Statistical methods for building better biomarkers of chronic kidney disease.
- Statistical modeling using preoperative prognostic variables in predicting extracapsular extension and progression after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.
- Steatosis is an independent predictor of relapse following rapid virologic response in patients with HCV genotype 3.
- Stem cell transplantation in systemic sclerosis.
- Stem-cell transplantation for inherited immunodeficiency disorders.
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for treatment of primary and metastatic pulmonary malignancies.
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy in patients with stage I non-small-cell lung cancer aged 75 years and older: retrospective results from a multicenter consortium.
- Steroid Use for Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss: A CHEER Network Study.
- Steroid induction of therapy-resistant cytokeratin-5-positive cells in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer through a BCL6-dependent mechanism.
- Strategies and tactics in the treatment of chronic depression.
- Strategies for implementing and sustaining therapeutic lifestyle changes as part of hypertension management in African Americans.
- Stratification of risk factors in renal cell carcinoma.
- Strength training, walking, and social activity improve sleep in nursing home and assisted living residents: randomized controlled trial.
- Stress CMR in patients with obesity: insights from the Stress CMR Perfusion Imaging in the United States (SPINS) registry.
- Stress and silent myocardial ischemia. A new research study at Duke University Medical Center.
- Stress cardiac magnetic resonance imaging provides effective cardiac risk reclassification in patients with known or suspected stable coronary artery disease.
- Stress echocardiography in women.
- Stress fractures and stress reactions of the diaphyseal femur in collegiate athletes: an analysis of 25 cases.
- Stroke Proteomics: From Discovery to Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications.
- Stroke and acute myocardial infarction in the thrombolytic era: clinical correlates and long-term prognosis.
- Stroke as a late treatment effect of Hodgkin's Disease: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Stroke impact on mortality and psychologic morbidity within the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study.
- Stroke in young black patients. Risk factors, subtypes, and prognosis.
- Stroke location, characterization, severity, and outcome in mitral vs aortic valve endocarditis.
- Stroke of Known Cause and Underlying Atrial Fibrillation (STROKE-AF) randomized trial: Design and rationale.
- Stroke risk assessment in atrial fibrillation: risk factors and markers of atrial myopathy.
- Stroke: working toward a prioritized world agenda.
- Stromal gene signatures in large-B-cell lymphomas.
- Stromal heparan sulfate differentiates neuroblasts to suppress neuroblastoma growth.
- Structural and Functional Imaging of the Retina in Central Retinal Artery Occlusion - Current Approaches and Future Directions.
- Structural profiles of TP53 gene mutations predict clinical outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: an international collaborative study.
- Structural variants can be more informative for disease diagnostics, prognostics and translation than current SNP mapping and exon sequencing.
- Strumal carcinoid of the ovary: an analysis of 50 cases of a distinctive tumor composed of thyroid tissue and carcinoid.
- Struvite calculi.
- Study design elements for rigorous quasi-experimental comparative effectiveness research.
- Study protocol for a cohort study of patients with advanced heart failure in Singapore.
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage International Trialists data repository (SAHIT).
- Subjective cognitive function and decline among older adults with psychometrically defined amnestic MCI.
- Sublobar Resection for Clinical Stage IA Non-small-cell Lung Cancer in the United States.
- Subungual melanoma. A review of 93 cases with identification of prognostic variables.
- Successful Management of Catastrophic Thrombotic Storm in a Young Boy: A Case Report From Northern India.
- Successful clinical response to irinotecan in desmoplastic round blue cell tumor.
- Successful diagnosis of HIBCH deficiency from exome sequencing and positive retrospective analysis of newborn screening cards in two siblings presenting with Leigh's disease.
- Successful treatment of sudden hearing loss in Cogan's syndrome with corticosteroids.
- Sudden death due to coronary artery disease. A clinical, hemodynamic, and angiographic profile.
- Suicidality, aggression, and other treatment considerations among pregnant, substance-dependent women with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Summary of FDA antibody-mediated rejection workshop.
- Summary report on the graded prognostic assessment: an accurate and facile diagnosis-specific tool to estimate survival for patients with brain metastases.
- Superficial bladder cancer epidemiology, diagnosis and management.
- Superior prognostic utility of gross and metabolic tumor volume compared to standardized uptake value using PET/CT in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma patients treated with intensity-modulated radiotherapy.
- Suppression of ABHD2, identified through a functional genomics screen, causes anoikis resistance, chemoresistance and poor prognosis in ovarian cancer.
- Suppression of inflammatory disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis is associated with improvements in retinal microvascular health.
- Supratentorial hemispheric ependymomas: an analysis of 109 adults for survival and prognostic factors.
- Surgery Is Associated With Survival Benefit in T4a Esophageal Adenocarcinoma: A National Analysis.
- Surgery for colorectal cancer in elderly patients: a systematic review. Colorectal Cancer Collaborative Group.
- Surgery for palliation and treatment of advanced breast cancer.
- Surgical Upstaging Rates for Vacuum Assisted Biopsy Proven DCIS: Implications for Active Surveillance Trials.
- Surgical complexity score and role of laparoscopy in women with advanced ovarian cancer treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Surgical considerations in lung transplantation: transplant operation and early postoperative management.
- Surgical control of clinically localized prostate carcinoma is equivalent in African-American and white males.
- Surgical management and prognosis of renal cell carcinoma invading the vena cava.
- Surgical management of cutaneous melanoma: current practice and impact on prognosis.
- Surgical management of intestinal obstruction in ovarian cancer. I. Clinical features, postoperative complications, and survival.
- Surgical management of nonvascular lesions around the oculomotor nerve.
- Surgical management of paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma: A consensus opinion from the Children's Oncology Group, European paediatric Soft tissue sarcoma Study Group, and the Cooperative Weichteilsarkom Studiengruppe.
- Surgical management of regional lymph nodes in patients with melanoma. Experience with 4682 patients.
- Surgical patterns of care in patients with invasive breast cancer treated with neoadjuvant systemic therapy and breast magnetic resonance imaging: results of a secondary analysis of TBCRC 017.
- Surgical revision after percutaneous mitral repair with the MitraClip device.
- Surgical survival benefits for coronary disease patients with left ventricular dysfunction.
- Surgical technique in transplantation: how much does it matter?
- Surgical treatment and prognosis in patients with high-grade soft tissue malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the extremities.
- Surgical treatment of chronic pulmonary embolism.
- Surgical treatment of resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer: expert consensus statement by Evans et al.
- Surrogate endpoints for overall survival in chemotherapy and radiotherapy trials in operable and locally advanced lung cancer: a re-analysis of meta-analyses of individual patients' data.
- Surrogate markers for antiangiogenic therapy and dose-limiting toxicities for bevacizumab with radiation and chemotherapy: continued experience of a phase I trial in rectal cancer patients.
- Surrogate markers for late cardiac allograft survival.
- Surrogate markers of effective anti-tumor immunity.
- Surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Surveillance of Sentinel Node-Positive Melanoma Patients with Reasons for Exclusion from MSLT-II: Multi-Institutional Propensity Score Matched Analysis.
- Surveillance of infectious disease occurrences in the community: an analysis of symptom presentation in the emergency department.
- Survival Benefit of Chemotherapy According to 21-Gene Recurrence Score in Young Women with Breast Cancer.
- Survival Outcomes Among Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer: Review of 47,000 Patients.
- Survival Outcomes in Cancer Patients Predicted by a Partial EMT Gene Expression Scoring Metric.
- Survival Prediction in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma by Quantitative Computed Tomography Image Analysis.
- Survival after bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome among bilateral lung transplant recipients.
- Survival after reoperation for recurrent glioblastoma.
- Survival after resection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: results from a single institution over three decades.
- Survival after resection of perihilar cholangiocarcinoma-development and external validation of a prognostic nomogram.
- Survival among Veterans Obtaining Dialysis in VA and Non-VA Settings.
- Survival analysis of presumptive prognostic markers among oligodendrogliomas.
- Survival and Functional Outcomes in Boys with Cerebral Adrenoleukodystrophy with and without Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Survival and low-grade glioma: the emergence of genetic information.
- Survival and outcome after endotracheal intubation for acute stroke.
- Survival and prognostic factors in patients with gastrointestinal cancers and brain metastases: have we made progress?
- Survival differences between patients with scalp or neck melanoma and those with melanoma of other sites in the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) program.
- Survival differences in nasopharyngeal carcinoma among racial and ethnic minority groups in the United States: A retrospective cohort study.
- Survival following allogeneic transplant in patients with myelofibrosis.
- Survival in Patients With Brain Metastases: Summary Report on the Updated Diagnosis-Specific Graded Prognostic Assessment and Definition of the Eligibility Quotient.
- Survival in medically treated coronary artery disease.
- Survival outcomes by high-risk human papillomavirus status in nonoropharyngeal head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: A propensity-scored analysis of the National Cancer Data Base.
- Survival prognosis and surgical management of ischemic mitral regurgitation.
- Survival, disease progression and prognostic factors in elderly patients with mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: a retrospective analysis of 174 patients.
- Survivors of childhood cancer have increased risk of gastrointestinal complications later in life.
- Survivors of childhood cancer: an Australian audit of vaccination status after treatment.
- Survivorship in adults with malignant brain and other central nervous system tumor from 2000-2014.
- Sustained ventricular arrhythmias among patients with acute coronary syndromes with no ST-segment elevation: incidence, predictors, and outcomes.
- Sweet Syndrome in Pediatric Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Symptom Burden of Chronic Lung Disease Compared with Lung Cancer at Time of Referral for Palliative Care Consultation.
- Symptomatic event reduction with extended-duration betrixaban in acute medically ill hospitalized patients.
- Synchronous Detection of Circulating Tumor Cells in Blood and Disseminated Tumor Cells in Bone Marrow Predicts Adverse Outcome in Early Breast Cancer.
- Synchronous resection of primary and liver metastases for neuroendocrine tumors.
- Syncope predicts the outcome of cardiomyopathy patients: analysis of the SCD-HeFT study.
- Synovial sarcoma of the foot and ankle.
- Synuclein-γ in uterine serous carcinoma impacts survival: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- Systematic Review of Surgical and Percutaneous Irreversible Electroporation in the Treatment of Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer.
- Systematic analysis of challenge-driven improvements in molecular prognostic models for breast cancer.
- Systematic biopsies: do they add prognostic information in men with clinically localized prostate cancer treated with radiation therapy alone?
- Systematic esophageal endoscopy screening in patients previously treated for head and neck squamous-cell carcinoma.
- Systemic Delivery of AAVB1-GAA Clears Glycogen and Prolongs Survival in a Mouse Model of Pompe Disease.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in three ethnic groups: II. Features predictive of disease activity early in its course. LUMINA Study Group. Lupus in minority populations, nature versus nurture.
- Systemic mastocytosis with associated clonal hematologic nonmast cell lineage disease: a clinicopathologic review.
- Systemic therapy for older women with breast cancer.
- Systems Pharmacogenomics Finds RUNX1 Is an Aspirin-Responsive Transcription Factor Linked to Cardiovascular Disease and Colon Cancer.
- Systems analysis identifies melanoma-enriched pro-oncogenic networks controlled by the RNA binding protein CELF1.
- Systolic blood pressure at admission, clinical characteristics, and outcomes in patients hospitalized with acute heart failure.
- T cell receptor repertoire as a prognosis marker for heat shock protein peptide complex-96 vaccine trial against newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- T2-weighted imaging to assess post-infarct myocardium at risk.
- TERT promoter mutations are highly recurrent in SHH subgroup medulloblastoma.
- TGFβ1 Genetic Variants Predict Clinical Outcomes of HPV-Positive Oropharyngeal Cancer Patients after Definitive Radiotherapy.
- TGFβ1 Polymorphisms Predict Distant Metastasis-Free Survival in Patients with Inoperable Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer after Definitive Radiotherapy.
- THREE-YEAR RESULTS OF POLYPOIDAL CHOROIDAL VASCULOPATHY TREATED WITH PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY: Retrospective Study and Systematic Review.
- THZ531 Induces a State of BRCAness in Multiple Myeloma Cells: Synthetic Lethality with Combination Treatment of THZ 531 with DNA Repair Inhibitors.
- TNF-α promoter polymorphisms and risk of recurrence in patients with squamous cell carcinomas of the nonoropharynx.
- TP53 Germline Variations Influence the Predisposition and Prognosis of B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in Children.
- TSG-6 activity as a novel biomarker of progression in knee osteoarthritis.
- Tacrolimus dose requirements in African-American and Caucasian kidney transplant recipients on mycophenolate and prednisone.
- Tamoxifen in postmenopausal women a safety perspective.
- Tapering biologic and conventional DMARD therapy in rheumatoid arthritis: current evidence and future directions.
- Targetable Immune Regulatory Molecule Expression in High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinomas in African American Women: A Study of PD-L1 and IDO in 112 Cases From the African American Cancer Epidemiology Study (AACES).
- Targeted breast re-innervation (TBR) for post-mastectomy pain.
- Targeted therapies and outcomes data: the inflammatory hypothesis matures.
- Targeted therapy for infants with diencephalic syndrome: A case report and review of management strategies.
- Targeting Natriuretic Peptide Levels in Heart Failure with Therapy: Does "X" Really Mark the Spot?
- Targeting health-related quality of life in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes - Current knowledge and lessons to be learned.
- Targeting telestroke: benchmarking time performance in telestroke consultations.
- Targeting the human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2) oncogene in colorectal cancer.
- Technology Assessment Status Evaluation--update: endoscopic band ligation. November, 1996. ASGE. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Telomerase activity and prognosis in primary breast cancers.
- Telomere length in peripheral blood lymphocytes contributes to the development of HPV-associated oropharyngeal carcinoma.
- Telomere shortening in cultured autografts of patients with burns.
- Temozolomide-induced flare in high-grade gliomas: a new clinical entity.
- Temperature monitoring in digital replantation.
- Temporal Trends and Prognosis of Physical Examination Findings in Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: The ARIC Study Community Surveillance.
- Temporal Trends in Prevalence and Prognostic Implications of Comorbidities Among Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: The ARIC Study Community Surveillance.
- Temporal lobectomy for epilepsy: mesial temporal herniation as an operative and prognostic finding.
- Temporal trends and geographic variation of lower-extremity amputation in patients with peripheral artery disease: results from U.S. Medicare 2000-2008.
- Temporal trends in all-cause mortality according to smoking status: Insights from the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events.
- Temporal trends in clinical characteristics of patients without known cardiovascular disease with a first episode of myocardial infarction.
- Temporal trends in medical therapies for ST- and non-ST elevation myocardial infarction: (from the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities [ARIC] Surveillance Study).
- Temporary Emergency Guidance to STEMI Systems of Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic: AHA's Mission: Lifeline.
- Ten-Year Comparison Study of Type 1 and 2 Endometrial Cancers: Risk Factors and Outcomes.
- Ten-Year Outcomes and Risk Factors After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A MOON Longitudinal Prospective Cohort Study.
- Ten-year evolution of retinopathy lesions in an older nondiabetic population.
- Ten-year experience with extended criteria cardiac transplantation.
- Testicular Cancer, Version 2.2020, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.