Subject Areas on Research
- Challenging battles of plants with phloem-feeding insects and prokaryotic pathogens.
- Eukaryotic Sexual Reproduction Evoked "with a Little Help from My Friends".
- Hierarchical complexity and the size limits of life.
- Prokaryotic transcription regulators: more than just the helix-turn-helix motif.
- Regulation of cellular processes by S-nitrosylation. Preface.
- Structural basis of core promoter recognition in a primitive eukaryote.
- Structure and evolution of prokaryotic and eukaryotic RNA polymerases: a model.