Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of clinical assessment of paravaginal defects in women with anterior vaginal wall prolapse.
- Her vision was tied down.
- In-Office Sutureless Correction of Prolapsed Subconjunctival Orbital Fat.
- Incidence and risk factors of stomal complications in patients undergoing cystectomy with ileal conduit urinary diversion for bladder cancer.
- Innervation of the levator ani and coccygeus muscles of the female rat.
- Mitral valve prolapse. Two-dimensional echocardiographic and angiographic correlation.
- Pars plana Baerveldt tube insertion with vitrectomy in glaucomas associated with pseudophakia and aphakia.
- Pelvic organ prolapse.
- Pelvic organ prolapse: a review of the current literature.
- Pelvic prolapse: diagnosing and treating cystoceles, rectoceles, and enteroceles.
- Preterm premature rupture of membrane management--inpatient versus outpatient: a retrospective review.
- Size of the urogenital hiatus in the levator ani muscles in normal women and women with pelvic organ prolapse.
- Subcutaneous mastectomy: an evolution of concept and technique.
- Tissue prolapse and stresses in stented coronary arteries: A computer model for multi-layer atherosclerotic plaque.
- Two dimensional echocardiography in mitral, aortic and tricuspid valve prolapse. The clinical problem, cardiac nuclear imaging considerations and a proposed standard for diagnosis.
- Uveal prolapse following cataract extraction simulating melanoma.
Keywords of People