Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of a partial cDNA for lysyl hydroxylase from human skin fibroblasts; lysyl hydroxylase mRNAs are regulated differently by minoxidil derivatives and hydralazine.
- Hydralazine differentially increases mRNAs for the alpha and beta subunits of prolyl 4-hydroxylase whereas it decreases pro alpha 1(I) collagen mRNAs in human skin fibroblasts.
- Hypoxia Signaling Cascade for Erythropoietin Production in Hepatocytes.
- Hypoxia-independent activation of HIF-1 by enterobacteriaceae and their siderophores.
- Inflammatory hypoxia: role of hypoxia-inducible factor.
- Minoxidil inhibits ocular cell proliferation and lysyl hydroxylase activity.
- Mitral valvular interstitial cell responses to substrate stiffness depend on age and anatomic region.
- Mucosal protection by hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase inhibition.
- Oxygen-regulated beta(2)-adrenergic receptor hydroxylation by EGLN3 and ubiquitylation by pVHL.
- The effects of ascorbic acid on cartilage metabolism in guinea pig articular cartilage explants.
- Transformation by the (R)-enantiomer of 2-hydroxyglutarate linked to EGLN activation.
- Tumor vasculature is regulated by PHD2-mediated angiogenesis and bone marrow-derived cell recruitment.
Keywords of People