Subject Areas on Research
- Hormone-dependent interaction between the amino- and carboxyl-terminal domains of progesterone receptor in vitro and in vivo.
- Multimodal regulation of E2F1 gene expression by progestins.
- Partial agonist activity of the progesterone receptor antagonist RU486 mediated by an amino-terminal domain coactivator and phosphorylation of serine400.
- Proteoglycans in Leiomyoma and Normal Myometrium: Abundance, Steroid Hormone Control, and Implications for Pathophysiology.
- Sex steroid receptor analysis in human melanoma.
- The opposing transcriptional activities of the two isoforms of the human progesterone receptor are due to differential cofactor binding.
Keywords of People
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology